Pro Wrestling MAXX

[b][font="Century Gothic"][center][size=4]Preview Card for Vyndetta X: “Fearless”[/size] After episode 9 of Vyndetta, Finlay’s Farewell, we saw an epic battle come to a close between the rivals Sabu and the MAXX World Champion, and the war was catastrophic to say the least. But when the smoke cleared, a new champion was crowned and a legacy was established as David “The Fighting Irishman” Finlay will more than likely wound out in Pro Wrestling MAXX history! But the funny thing about history, that it is always being written, and there are plenty of guys that want to be in there along with Finlay! [size=3]B-Boy will be in action![/size] “The New Age Punisher” B-Boy has been getting a lot of attention lately! After his recent battle with the New Pittbullz with Francine, he made an alliance with the “Notorious 187” Homicide! And he has had some pretty tough battles with Romero and Reyes! But now B-Boy will have a fight on his hands when he takes on the “Male Model of MAXX”, Xavier!! [size=3]“The Trendsetter” Josh Abercrombie vs Teddy Hart[/size] So Abercrombie has been gunning for Teddy Hart! Not necessarily for Hart, but for his Crusierweight Title! He started to “campaigned” to the MAXX Championship Committee, GM Roddy Piper, pretty much anyone within a EARSHOT of his voice! And last week even though he was on the losing end in a match with Kidman (even though he was unknowingly assisted by Dawn Marie!), he impressed the committee so much that he now got a match against Hart! The bad news, it’s a non-title match! [size=3]Street Fight/Falls count anywhere! Urban Legendz (JTG and SHAD) w/Teddy “T-Lo” Long vs T.H.U.G. Unit (Eddie Kingston and Dan Maff)[/size] The war of the streets between these two teams have spilled over into the ring! Week after week, these 4 men blood, sweat and tears have been spilled in the ring. But after some deliberation, Roddy Piper decided that now their blood, sweat and tears will no longer be spilled in the ring, but anywhere in the building as he has now made a Fall Count Anywhere street fight between the 2 teams!! [size=3]Kid Kash and WEAPON w/Jonathan Coachman vs Terry Funk and Dean Malenko[/size] Last week there was a classic match between Funk and Malenko but the finish was tainted when Malenko was attacked by Kash, giving Funk the win, (Unbeknownst to the referee and Funk!). Also Piper BANNED WEAPON from interfering in that match. Now these two legends get to take on their enemies in a tag match! [size=3]Elijah Burke vs Ron “The Truth” Killings[/size] Killilngs has been on a roll since being in MAXX! Being undefeated against such stars as Justice Pain, Tony Mamaluke and SuperNOVA! Burke hasn’t had that bad of a record as well! Him being 2-1 in MAXX ( Victories over Caprice Coleman and even Nick Dinsmore in his debut, but lost to Monty Brown in Brown’s debut!) . Will the “Paragon of Virtue” resume back to his winning ways? Or will Killings be undefeated at 4-0? All this plus a special interview with Paul Burchill conducted Joey Styles! And rumor has it that MAXX has just signed a Hall of Fame Manager, and “they” say this person is going to make a impact on the this VERY show!! All this on the next episode of Vyndetta X: Fearless! Confirmed Matches: B-Boy vs Xavier Falls count Anywhere Street Fight: Urban Legendz vs T.H.U.G. Unit Jerry Lynn vs SuperNova w/Donnie B vs Sexxxy Eddy w/Carmella vs Jimmy Yang Kid Kash and WEAPON w/Jonathan Coachman vs Dean Malenko and Terry Funk Elijah Burke vs Ron “The Truth” Killings Bonus Questions: 1. Who is the Mystery Manager? 2. How is the Mystery Manager gonna make an “impact”? -Ghost[/b][/font][/center]

[center][b][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]Vyndetta X: "Fearless" Attendence: 8657 Location: Mellon Arena (Tri State)[/size] Dark Matches: [size="2"] [color="#FF0000"]The New Pittbullz w/Francine[/color] def. [color="#FF0000"]Don Paysan and Frankie The Mobster[/color] with the “Deportation Order” (Dragon Suplex/ Lariat combo) Rating: C- [color="#FF0000"]Paul Burchill w/Daphine[/color] def. [color="#0000FF"]Stephano Garcia[/color] with the Monarchy Rule (Curb Stomp) Rating: D+ Leia and Dawn are at it again…..CATFIGHT!!! Rating: C[/size] [size="5"]Main Show[/size] [size="2"] [color="#0000FF"]"The New Age Punisher" B-Boy [/color]vs. [color="#FF0000"]Xavier [/color] B-Boy came out to the match with Xavier but he was kind of “hesitant” watching his own back, from Reyes and Romero, because Homicide wasn’t in the arena tonight. Xavier took it to B-Boy early in the match several shots against Xavier and even tried to hit the X-Breaker, but B-Boy reversed the moment shortly after and hit him with a “Stalling Brainbuster” and it went completely downhill from there. The finish came when B-Boy hit Xavier with the “West Coast Driver” for the win. Winner: B-Boy Rating: C- Interview with Joey Styles: Paul Burchill w/ Daphine: Burchill comes out and does his “Royalty” gimmick drawing heat from the crowd along with his valet, “Dutchess Daphine”, getting booed from all parts of the building! Right when Burchill and Daphine enter the ring and sit down, Styles waste no time grilling them with questions. [color="#0000FF"]Styles: “Thanks for coming down here, but let’s not waste any time, I am gonna get straight to the point. Did you attack Nick Dinsmore 3 weeks ago?”[/color] [color="#FF0000"]Burchill: “You ARROGANT little peasant!! How dare you bring me to this grubby little excuse of a show, and ask me such a question?”[/color] [color="#0000FF"]Styles: “Why are you upset? I just asked you a question”[/color] [color="#FF0000"]Burchill: “To answer your question, NO!! “[/color] [color="#0000FF"]Styles: “What if I told you that we possibly had you on tape attacking Dinsmore or even have a witness?”[/color] Burchill gets right in Styles face, but he is restrained by Daphine. [color="#FF0000"]Burchill: Like I said before, I didn’t attack that “peasant” Nick Dinsmore! And furthermore, I don’t NEED to attack anyone from behind especially someone as pathetic as NICK DINSMORE! I mean do you realize who I am? I am The Duke Paul Burchill! I am wrestling ROYALTY! [/color] And before he could finish his promo, the song “Get Born Again” by Alice in Chains starts to play thru the arena and Burchill starts looking towards the ramp way, because he thinks that someone is coming down to attack him but then, all of a sudden from behind a “fan” jumps into the ring, and attacks Burchill from behind with a Leg Hooked Reverse STO (aka Mr. Kennedy’s “Mic Check”). [color="#0000FF"]Campbell: “Who the bloody hell is that?!!”[/color] The fan takes off his hat and his long blond hair and glasses, revealing a bald, goateed man, who is now revealed to be NICK DINSMORE! Dinsmore starts to stomp away on Burchill, and then he positioned the table to the middle of the ring and picked up Burchill and did one of his finishers, a nasty looking Release German Suplex to one of the turnbuckle bouncing his head off of it! Then Daphine gets in the ring and gets in the face of Dinsmore and starts yelling at him, then she slaps him. Dinsmore starts to turn away but then turns around and kicks her in the gut and does his new finisher, The Point of Impact (A fisherman suplex into a sitout powerbomb/Aka Hollowicked “Graveyard Smash”) thru the set up table! Both Burchill and Daphine is laid out in the ring and Dinsmore looks down at the destruction he has created! Rating: C- Falls Count Anywhere- Street Fight!! [color="#FF0000"]THUG Unit (“The Kingpin” Eddie Kingston and Dan “Mafia” Maff) [/color] vs. [color="#0000FF"]Urban Legendz w/ Teddy "T-Lo" Long (JTG and SHAD)[/color] This match got insane in a hurry when the Legendz got to the ring as both teams took it to each other without any remorse toward the other team! JTG and SHAD had the early advantage in this hardcore match when JTG hit Kingson with a trashcan lid, while SHAD and Maff started to hit each other with chair shots back and forth with each other chair shots in the crowd busting each other in the head to see who would fall first! The ‘contest’ would come to a halt when JTG would do a “Suicide Plancha” landed on both men, but he would be outdone, when Kingston did a Plancha of his own on to the the 3 men below! The action then got down right “Bloody” when the match spilled outside into the crowd! Maff hit a devastating looking Burning Hammer on JTG on the outside, but the crowd was broken up by SHAD. For a few minutes, SHAD was pretty much fighting alone while trying to revive his partner after taking that devastating move from Maff. The numbers game was too powerful as Maff and Kingston was about to hit the “Str8 Grindin” on SHAD, but JTG stopped him before they could execute the move, hitting Maff with a chair from behind and hitting a Tornado DDT on Kingston on the floor! The finish came when SHAD and JTG tried to do a “super” version of their finisher, “25 to life” when they set up a table and SHAD was going to go for a Powerbomb on Kingston, and JTG was going to do a Double Foot stomp from the stands above when suddenly, JTG was hit with a Kendo stick from behind by a fan, making him crash down thru the table below! With that being done, Kingston takes advantage and slips out of the Powerbomb and hits his “Backfist to the Future” knocking him back into a recovering Dan Maff, who winds up catching him and executing another sick looking Burning Hammer, this time on top of the fallen JTG, to call for the pinfall! Winner: THUG Unit Rating: D+ Angle: “The Alliance” So both Maff and Kingston start looking up to stands to see who hit JTG with the Kendo Stick….and it was none other than DON CALLIS!!! So Maff and Kingston start to beat down JTG and SHAD and drag them to the ring and Callis goes into the ring and pulls out 4 pairs of handcuffs! Kingston and Maff handcuffed both SHAD and JTG to the ropes. Callis goes outside of the ring and hits T-Lo with the Kendo stick, and drags him in the ring. Callis then grabs the microphone left behind by the announcer. Maff hold T-Lo to prevent him from run away. [color="#FF0000"]Callis: “Long, haven’t you ever heard of the term you reap what you sow? Well guess what? You and your ‘team’ has just reaped the Whirlwind! When you put your hands on me, you have just opened up PANDORA’S BOX! So if you haven’t figured out yet, I am their NEW MANAGER! And I want to re-introduce you to these men! “The Kingpin” Eddie Kingston and Dan “Mafia” Maff, and I am Dan “Corleone” Callis, and we are THE CARTEL!! And just so you know that we mean business, I am gonna show you TWO SON OF A BITCHES what happens when you screw with us!” Callis yells at Kingston and Maff, “TAKE HIM OUT NOW!!”[/color] While Maff still holding Teddy Long, Eddie Kingston gave him a “Backfist of the Future”, despite the fact his is a 60 Year old man! Then Maff added unto the insult when he picked up Long, already bloody from Kingston’s Backfist, and delivered the “Burning Hammer” onto Long, looking like he broke his neck! [color="#FF0000"]Callis: “PICK HIM UP!!”[/color] Both Maff and Kingston pick up and hold Long up. [color="#FF0000"]Callis: “I want both of you to see what you two have done. I want you to remember that you two did this…NOT US![/color] Both men are struggling to break free of the handcuffs and the ropes but unable to do so. Callis drops the microphone and delivers a Superkick to T-Lo! All three men leave the ring and then MAXX staff comes out and releases both JTG and SHAD, which they immediately tend to their fallen manager. Shortly after, medical attention arrives to tend to T-Lo who is carried out on a stretcher. Rating: D+ [color="#FF0000"]“The Trendsetter” Josh Abercrombie[/color] vs [color="#0000FF"]Teddy Hart[/color] These two were no stranger to each other and Abercrombie took it to Hart every chance that he got, clearly wanted to prove to the “committee” that he clearly wanted Hart’s title. The match was balance, which it not only took place on the mat, but in the air as well! Abercrombie and Hart had counters for each other’s moves and counter moves for the counters! Hart took it to the air middle of the match when he hit Abercrombie with a “Cut Throat” Suplex and then hit a “Corkscrew Moonsault” but only for a 2. Abercrombie then return the favor and hit an Axe Kick and went up for a 450 Splash, his secondary finisher, but Hart got his foot on the rope! The finish came when Hart went to the outside, to catch a breather, but Abercrombie hit a beautiful Moonsault on to Hart on the outside and they started to brawl outside! Abercrombie tried to make it into the ring before the 10 count, but Hart stopped him hitting “Cutter” on him on the outside, but Hart couldn’t make it back either, resulting in a draw! Abercrombie was pissed off at the decision! Result: Draw due to Count Out Rating: C Hype Video: Hyping the soon to be debut of newest MAXX “Dyme” (Diva) Crystal Carmichael. Rating: C- Fatal 4 Way [color="#0000FF"]Sexxxy Eddy w/ Carmella vs SuperNOVA w/Donnie B vs Jimmy Yang vs Jerry Lynn [/color] This was a solid opener between these four faces! All 4 men had equal offense with each other, with Yang’s Martial Arts ability, Lynn’s technical styles, Nova’s “Innovative” style and Eddy’s mixture of brawling and technical. Carmella and Donnie B were said to be good at ringside supporting their clients. Carmella distracted Nova with her “charms”, allowing Eddy to hit a reverse suplex on Nova. He then tried to go up top, but Donnie B “return the favor” by pulling his legs from under Eddy. Yang and Lynn had an exciting exchange with each other. Yang tried to do a Spin Kick which Lynn ducked. Then Lynn tried to do a leg sweep on Yang, but Yang hopped over! Yang then tried to do a front kick, but Lynn caught it and Yang did a back flipped in the air! The finish came when Nova did the “Nova-caine” on Sexxxy Eddy, knocking him out. Then out of nowhere, Yang did a Spin Kick on Nova, knocking him out of the ring. Lynn slips into the ring from getting knocked out of the ring earlier takes advantage and hits the “TKO” on Yang, but his Yang’s feet winds up hitting the ref in the head when Lynn executes the move. Justice Pain comes out and goes down to the ring and hits the “Cradle Piledriver” on an unsuspecting Lynn, and lays Eddy on top of him and wakes up the ref, which he counted the pinfall! Winner: Sexxxy Eddy Rating: C Angle: "The newest Manager to sign with MAXX" Joel Gertner is in the ring, and he is preparing to speak into the microphone [color="#FF0000"]Gertner: “Ladies and Gentlemen it is my pleasure to reveal to you, the newest signing to Pro Wrestling MAXX, Hall of Fame Manager, TED DIBIASE!!!![/color] Dibiase comes out doing his old 1980’s obnoxious “Rich Guy” gimmick, and he pulls out roll of bills and pretends to start handing them out to the crowd and then pulls the money back when somebody reaches for it! When he get to the ring, Gertner goes to shake Dibiase’s hand, but Dibiase looks Gertner with disgust and doesn’t shake his hand. He then snatches the microphone from Gertner. [color="#FF0000"]Dibiase : “Beat it FAT MAN! You have done your job and introduce probably one of the greatest wrestlers and now the greatest manager of all time, THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN, TED DIBASE!”[/color] The crowd starts to boo Dibiase… [quote][color="#FF0000"]Dibiase: “Now I know some of these people out here with a working brain cell or two are wondering what is someone is of my Social and Financial Status, doing in the backwoods, hole in the wall promotion? “[/quote][/color] After that comment, Dibiase draws more heat from the crowd… [color="#FF0000"]Dibiase: “It’s quite simple really, in business, in the unlikeliest of place you would find some very sound investments. So to dumb it down for you IDIOTS, (he starts speaking slowly and deliberately ) I am pretty much saying………to you ……MORONS……that here……..is ………..a…….”Diamond………in…..the rough”….here…….in this promotion! All he, she, they need is my intelligence, and of course…cash and my investment will certainly pay off! And I as I close , since the little chump change this CRAPPY promotion is PAYING ME for me to bless you with my presence is clearly NOT ENOUGH! Remember….everything….EVERYTHING…..HAS….A…….PRICE!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!”[/color] Rating: C [color="#FF0000"]Kid Kash and WEAPON w/ Jonathan Coachman[/color] vs. [color="#0000FF"]Terry Funk and Dean Malenko[/color] This match was intensely personal between these 4 men went at each other’s throats, almost to the point that the referee could BARELY contain the mayhem! Kid Kash definitely didn’t look like the Kash from back in the days, he was like completely savaged. He went after Funk and almost got DQ’ed a couple of times! Kash and WEAPON isolated Funk mostly during the beginning of the match but when Malenko got tagged, he went straight after Kash, but Kash tagged thinking that Malenko was going to back down, he didn’t, he took it straight to WEAPON, but after a while of offense from Malenko, WEAPON showed how dominating he was when he hit a Samoan Drop! He then tried for the “Final Option” splash on Malenko but he moved out of the way at the last minute. Malenko did a slow tag to the vet started to go to toe with WEAPON! The finish came when Malenko and Kash are in the ring fighting and Malenko hits the “Gutbuster” on Kash. Coachman gets on the apron to interfere, but gets knocked out for his trouble. That set up enough time for a mysterious man to enter the ring and hit a DDT on Malenko! Its revealed to be none other than…..SONNY SIAKI! Kash takes advantage of this and locks in the Cloverleaf, which when the referee turns around and sees Malenko knocked out…and calls for the bell!! Winner: Kid Kash and WEAPON by Submission Rating: C- Angle: “Next Week….” Roddy Piper comes out and says that next week on Vyndetta XI(11), there will be a match between the Japanese Buzzsaw, Tajiri and “The Notorious 187” Homicide!! Rating: C MAIN EVENT(s) [color="#0000FF"]Ron “The Truth” Killings[/color] vs [color="#FF0000"]Elijah Burke![/color] So Killings and Burke had a lot on the line. Killing wanted to keep his undefeated streak intact. And Burke wanted to resume his winning ways after having his streak snapped by Monty Brown. Both men were evenly match and they took it to each other, countering the others moves several times! Killings tried for the Axe Kick, but Burke moved out of the way! A little later on, Burke tried for the Elijah Experience, but Killings countered that into an Double Arm DDT, but only for a two. Towards the end of the match, Killings hit the “Truth or Consequences” but Burke got his foot on the rope before the three count was called! The finish was when Killings hit the Axe Kick on Burke, but then TED DIBIASE came down and distracted Killings, luring him in to the corner by throwing money in his face in a disrespectful manner! Killings went to grab Dibiase, but Burke took advantage and hit the “Elijah Express” on Killings from behind to get the pinfall! After the match, Dibiase pulls out a box in his briefcase and pulls out a “BLINGED out” watch and a T-Shirt, which signified that he was the first signing of Ted Dibiase’s empire!! Winner: Elijah Burke Rating: C+ Angle: “Impromtu Match TONIGHT!!” Roddy Piper comes out again after the match and says that next week, there will be #1 Contenders Match between TAJIRI and Monty Brown……right now!!! Rating: B- #1 Contenders Match [color="#FF0000"]“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown[/color] vs [color="#0000FF"]“The Japanese Buzzsaw” Yoshihiro Tajiri[/color] So this was sort of a rematch from a few weeks back from the triple threat match. Tajiri had speed on his side while Brown just had brute strength! Like last time, Brown was working on his legs and tried to wear the big man down, and it worked for a while, but when Tajiri tried to do the Springboard Elbow, the tide turned because Brown did a Nasty looking Full Nelson Suplex on Tajiri. Then he did power move after power move, doing a Spinebuster and an Alpha Bomb, but Tajiri kicked out at 2. Tajiri then tried to get the crowd behind him and regained momentum by hitting the “Tajiri Rush” and then he did a standing moonsault on the big man…..and the he did the Buzzsaw kick, but HE COULDN’T PIN BROWN! The finish came when Tajiri whipped Brown into the ropes and tried to do running Spin Kick, but Brown ducked..and took advantage and hit the POUNCE!!!!!!! to secure the pinfall!! Winner and #1 Contender: Monty Brown Rating B- (Match of the night) “Doomsday is coming….” A vignette is playing of voice over in the background “You think you are safe……you think that no danger will come for any of you? Enjoy your days, for they are numbered….BECAUSE DOOMSDAY IS COMING…….TO MAXX!!!!” Rating: C+ Final Rating: C+ Its a tie. Congrats to both of you GHOST [/center][/b][/font][/size]

[center][size="4"][font="Century Gothic"][b]Preview for Vyndetta XI: Homicidal Tendancies!!! [/size] [SIZE="3"]MAXX World Tag Team Titles Triple Threat Cage Match [color="#FF0000"]The Cartel (“The Kingpin” Eddie Kingston/Dan “Mafia” Maff) w/ Don “Corleon” Callis [/color] vs [color="#FF0000"]The New Pittbullz (Rocky Romero/ Ricky Reyes) w/ Francine[/color] vs [color="#0000FF"]Urban Legendz (JTG/SHAD) w/Teddy Long[/color][/size] All three of these teams have been impressive in their own right! The Cartel has taken their game to another level not only beating Urban Legendz in a Street Fight, but also attacking their manager, Teddy Long! Thankfully, Long was ok after the attack. The New Pittbullz are definitely trying to make a name for themselves in MAXX. Despite losing a Tag Team match last week to the West Coast Killa’s (Homicide and B-Boy), they found themselves slotted for a Tag Team title shot. (Due to the fact that Homicide has a high profile match tonight against Tajiri). The Legendz have the most to prove against both teams and in MAXX. The Legendz are 0-2 against the Cartel (formerly known as the THUG Unit). In this cage match, 3 teams will enter, but only 1 team will come out as Tag Team Champions! [size="3"][color="#0000FF"]“The Iceman” Nick Dinsmore [/color]vs [color="#FF0000"]“The Duke” Paul Burchill w/ Dutchess Daphine[/color][/size] They are FINALLY going to settle this!! After 3 months of the Mind Games and the interference, Dinsmore gets in the ring one on one with Paul Burchill! To say that Burchill has been getting inside the head of Dinsmore is an understatement! After costing him a victory with Elijah Burke’s debut, and then have a tag team victory over him (despite Finlay pinning Dinsmore, not Burchill). So far Burchill has not suffered a loss at the hands of Dinsmore. But the thing that was bugging the Iceman the most was the fact that Dinsmore was attacked earlier in the triple threat tournament finals which Finlay went on to win! Naturally, everyone suspected that Burchill was the one who attacked Dinsmore although he was cleared for the attack. But Dinsmore didn’t care, as he attacked both Burchill and then his valet, Daphine on Joey Styles interview segment last week on Vyndetta X: Fearless! Will Dinsmore finally score a victory over Dinsmore? Or will Burchill still get to brag that Dinsmore has NEVER beaten him? [size="3"][color="#0000FF"]“The Japanese Buzzsaw” Yoshihiro Tajiri [/color]vs [color="#0000FF"]“The Notorious 187” Homicide! [/color][/size] So the Japanese Buzzsaw has been on a dry spell as of late, losing his last two matches. First losing the triple threat finals, and then losing last week to the new #1 contender, Monty Brown! Homicide however has been doing very well in MAXX, defeating Rocky Romero in his debut, and then helping B-Boy secure a victory over the New Pittbullz! Now Roddy Piper has made an interesting match-up between these two men! The winner of this match will face the winner of the Monty Brown/Sabu championship match up! And you know that these two are going to give it their all! [size="3"]And the MAIN EVENT!! MAXX World Title Match [color="#FF0000"]“The Alpha Male” Monty Brown [/color]vs [color="#0000FF"]“Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal” Sabu © w/ Bill Alfonso[/color][/size] The Alpha Male made his intentions known that he was going to be the King of MAXX Jungle. He has had a strong showing so far in MAXX sporting a 3-1 record! And with last week’s impressive victory over the “Japanese Buzzsaw” Yoshihiro Tajiri. But it’s ironic that he has to face the man who actually TRAINED him! MAXX World Champion, Sabu! Will Sabu teach his former pupil another lesson or will Brown take Sabu’s title just as soon as he has gotten this? Plus.. -We are gonna get comments from the “Screw Job” that Ron Killings received from Ted Dibiase and Elijah Burke Last Week! - There was RUMORS that Nick Dinsmore attacker might be at the show….(Assuming that Burchill WASN’T the attacker). Possible canidates on who the culprit might be is ranging from Kid Kash to Finlay?! - “Doomsday” made a cryptic message at the end of Vyndetta X. Who is this entity? And will he send another message, or will he ACTUALLY show? -And Piper has an important announcement in regards to an upcoming tournament!! All this and so much more on the next episode of Vyndetta XI: “Homicidal Tendancies”!!! Confirmed Matches: Steel Cage Tag Team Match: The Cartel vs The New Pittbullz vs Urban Legendz Dean Malenko Vs Jerry Lynn B-Boy vs Arik Cannon Nick Dinsmore vs Paul Burchil Tajiri vs Homicide Monty Brown vs Sabu for the MAXX World Title! Bonus Questions: 1. Who do you think attacked Dinsmore last month? 2. Who do you think Doomsday is? And if he does show up, who do you think his first “victim” is? GHOST[/font][/b][/center]

• 8 months later...
MAXX....Resumes... I am resuming this diary, since due to the lack of interest, I quit posting it on this board. The link below will mention what has been happening so far. Enjoy (Hopefully) GHOST [URL="http://corpxgaming.com/board/index.php?/topic/19-pro-wrestling-maxx/"]http://corpxgaming.com/board/index.php?/topic/19-pro-wrestling-maxx/[/URL]

[center][b][font="Century Gothic"]Summer Sanitarium PPV Card Line up.. [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/?action=view¤t=SummerSanitarium_0002.flv][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/th_SummerSanitarium_0002.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Hope you guys enjoy, and please predict and comment...click on the banner to see the video also..I am sorry the upload got cut short.... :) My bad. GHOST[/font][/b][/center]

[font="Century Gothic"][center][size="4"]EPIC!!! Episode 3[/size] [color="#0000FF"] Sexxxy Eddy with Carmella[/color] def. [color="#0000FF"]Danny Havoc[/color] with the "Total Sexxticy" Rating: D [color="#FF0000"] Eddie Kingston[/color] defeated [color="#0000FF"]JTG[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rocky Romero[/color] and [color="#FF0000"]Johnny Stamboli[/color] when Dan Maff came in to distract Stamboli, and made him fall victim to the "Backdrop Driver", thus making the Cartel the last team in the cage, and Stamboli and Palumbo the first team in the cage. Rating: C+ [color="#0000FF"] Monty Brown[/color] defeats [color="#0000FF"]Stephano Garcia[/color] with 2 POUNCES! Monty Brown was attacked earlier before the match began, hitting him with a metal wrench, busting him open in the head. Rating: D+ [color="#FF0000"]The Joker[/color] def. [color="#0000FF"]Jimmy Yang[/color] debuting his new move "The Last Laugh" (elevated powerbomb) when Yang tried to go for a Hurracanrana. Rating: C+[color="#FF0000"] Paul Burchill and Justice Pain[/color] def. [color="#0000FF"]B-Boy and Sabu[/color] when Daphne distracted the referee, while B-Boy was trying to execute the "Cross Special Brainbuster" on Pain, but Burchill lowblowed him from behind, and hit a reverse DDT on B-Boy. Rating: C [color="#0000FF"] Ron "The Truth" Killings[/color] defeated [color="#FF0000"]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/color] in an extremely hard fought match. But before the match, there was a special Color Commentator, "The Iceman" Nick Dinsmore! The finish came when Danielson hit the "Regalplex" on Killings, but tried to put his foot on the ropes, and the ref didn't see it, but Dinsmore knocked Danielson's foot off the rope. Danielson starts to argue with Dinsmore, and Killings takes advantage and rolls up Danielson for the win. After the match, MAXX General Manager Roddy Piper comes out and says at Summer Sanitarium, it will be Killings vs Dinsmore vs Danielson in a ANYTHING GOES Triple Threat Match for the MAXX WORLD TITLE! Rating: B- Final Rating: B- (The reason why I have a shorten format is because I wanted to hurry and post this match before I start writing up Summer Sanitarium, that is why there is no angles posted as well.) [/center][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][center][size="5"]Pro Wrestling MAXX Presents: SUMMER SANITARIUM!![/size] Location: Hammerstein Ballroom, Tri-State Attendance: 10,000 (SOLD OUT!!) [i] Angle: "Wont Back Down"[/i] The Iceman is in a dimly lit room looking into the camera, with the MAXX World Title over his shoulder. Dinsmore: "Most men at this point would be afraid. They wouldnt know how to handle the fact, that they could lose the most richest prize in the game today, here in the most REVOLUTIONARY Promotion in America today! Most men would be afraid of the fact that, when this title is on the line, YOU CAN LOSE! And to make matters worse, a man would lose his MOTHERF*CKIN mind because he put his World Title up against not just one person, but TWO! He gets up from his chair and kicks it back, standing up and holding the title. Dinsmore: " But you see I AINT MOST MEN!! You see I am the "Iceman" Nick Dinsmore! This isn't a gimmick! This isn't a character! This is REAL LIFE. And you see, two of my opponents tonight is the probably the two people I have the LEAST amount of respect for! Wait, let me change that, I have NO RESPECT for these two pieces of trash! The first one we have is the CRYBABY, Ron "The Truth" Killings! Killings, you want to live up to your namesake and know the "Truth"? The "truth" is that you came here to MAXX, and you had a Diva attitude, because you came from the "other promotion" that I wont mention? The "truth" of the matter is that, you mouth and your action wrote checks, and the General Manager called you out, and those checks "bounced", and like you like to "say", 'Dont get it twisted.' and let me make this VERY CLEAR. YOU DIDNT BEAT ME. You got assisted by Danielson and you took a short cut. So you being MAXX Champion is a F*CKING JOKE! He grabs the camera and looks at it very psychotically Dinsmore: "But this message is for you Danielson. With me and Killings, its business. I need to beat some respect into that punk, but you? ITS PERSONAL! You see back earlier this year, I was supposed to be in the finals to win the MAXX Title, but Burchill had a hired gun, and attacked me from behind and put me in the hospital! You see, all those attacks that you put against me, you did it from behind! And then you even went FURTHER! Remember when you attacked my mentor, Dean Malenko? Its one thing to beat him, but you took a short cut, and did a low blow on him, for the win! But that wasnt enough, you had to lock him in that "Cattle Mutilation" well after the match was over, to make him scream in pain! But you remember what happen afterwards? Remember the "SNAP YOUR FINGERS, SNAP YOUR NECK?" Well tonight, you gonna feel again! And all the pain, all the agony, all the torment you have inflicted on me, will pale in comparison when I am done with you. (Dinsmore holds the title up in front of the camera) Dinsmore: "Like I said, most men would be terrified of this situation and losing tonight. But I am not most men, I AM THE ICEMAN, NICK DINSMORE, AND I AM YOUR MAXX CHAMPION!!! DEAL WITH IT! Dinsmore walks away from the camera. Rating: C (I am going to post the PPV, one segment at a time, so it can be written out) Rating: [/center][/font]

Summer Sanitarium- Match #1 [center] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/JusticePain-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/icon_vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/B-Boy2-1.jpg[/IMG] [font="Century Gothic"][size="4"][color="#FF0000"]"The Ultra-Violent Allstar" Justice Pain[/color] vs [color="#0000FF"]"The New Age Punisher" B-Boy [/color][/size][/font] [font="Century Gothic"] This was the opening match up of Summer Sanitarium! After the bone chilling promo that was delivered by the MAXX World Champion, Nick Dinsmore, the song "Mr.Brownstone" by Guns and Roses beings plays throughout the arena and the "Ultra-Violent All-Star" Justice Pain comes down to the ring and he is greeting in typical heel fashion. He goes to the ring, and flips off the crowd, waiting for his opponent to come out to the ring. He music stops and then the song "California Love " by 2Pac and Dr. Dre plays B-Boy begins and comes out, and slaps hands with the fans. He takes off his Ski Mask and jacket and stares at Pain. Pain and B-Boy walk to the center of the ring and some words are exchanged. Pain pushes on B-Boy, and B-Boy returns the favor. Pain then slaps B-Boy. B-Boy holds his face and then hits Pain with a vicious elbow strike! He grabbed him, and whipped him to the ropes and tried for a clothesline, but Pain countered and hit a release German Suplex! Pain also did a Running Elbow Drop. He went for a pinfall on B-Boy, which he kicked out on 1. B-Boy would get the offense returned to him, because Pain tried to for a springboard moonsault, which B-Boy would put his knees up blocking the moonsault! B-Boy then got up and grabbed Pain, and did an Exploder Suplex to the corner turnbuckle! Knocking Pain down, B-Boy sits him against the corner, runs to the opposite corner and does a "Running Facelift" turnbuckle kick! B-Boy tried for the pinfall, but only got a 1 1/2 count. Later in the match, B-Boy tried to go for a Superplex, but Pain fought out of it, and pushed B-Boy off the turnbuckle! Pain waited for him to get to his feet, in which he delievered the "Painful Neckbreaker" (Blockbuster). Pain began to focus on B-Boy's neck, by delivering a series of Suplex's and then executed a sick Brainbuster! After the Brainbuster, he locked in the STF in the middle of the ring! He had it locked in about 2 minutes, but B-Boy got to the ropes, forcing Pain to release the hold. Pain was feeling confident, that he was going to put B-Boy away! He then waited for B-Boy to get up and deliver the "Pain Thriller" (Olympic Slam), but B-Boy had some life in him and slipped out of it and kicked Pain in the gut and delivered the "West Coast Driver" (DVD)! Both men was down, and it wasnt clear on who it did the most damage too. Pain got up, but B-Boy got to his feet shortly after. Pain tried to punch B-Boy, but he would counter! On the the third punch, B-Boy ducked and locked in and delivered a Bridging Dragon Suplex, but Pain kicked out. B-Boy is getting frustrated, so he picks up Pain and scoops him up and drives him down with a "Minchinoku Driver"! Then B-Boy goes to the top rope, and deliever's a double foot stomp to Pain's chest, which he calls the "West Coast Stomp!" Pain is clearly in pain at this point! B-Boy waits at the other end of the ring, and waits for Pain to get up. When Pain finally does, B-Boy runs and tried to deliever the "Shining Wizard" but Pain, hits a low blow on B-Boy, which the referee doesn't see. Pain then hits a Superkick on B-Boy, which he still doesn't falls down, but is stunned. Pain then takes advantage and hits his finisher, the "Pain Thriller" on B-Boy for the win! He runs out the ring celebrating, like he's won the title. B-Boy looks at him with anger, indicating that this war has just began. [size="4"]Winner: Justice Pain Rating: B [/size] (Next Match: The "Separation Anxiety" Cage Match) [/font][/center]

Archived