WWE: A New Path

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]WRESTLINGRUMORS.COM[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Three Main Eventers in TNA's Profiles Deleted; If You Didn't Notice...[/COLOR][/CENTER] On TNAWrestling.com, three major players within the company's profiles were deleted. The three are: Brother Devon Brother Ray Christian Cage All three were main event players. Christian a former TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Team 3D the first, and then-TNA World Tag Team Champions. The Tag Titles have been vacated by TNA Management. However, they managed to sign five people, but all of them combined are nothing compared to the loss they suffered: Danny Doring Josh Abercrombie Mitch Ryder Ricky Banderas Vito Thomaselli Looks like TNA pays attention to CZW shows. Those additions will make good hardcore and X Division matches, but they will not be major players in the division. If you didn't notice during the SmackDown! tapings, the Basham Brothers made their return to WWE during the European Title Battle Royal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]WRESTLINGRUMORS.COM[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ratings Update![/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW On USA Network:[/COLOR][/CENTER] This Week: 26.31 Last Week: 25.87 Move: +0.44 Comments: Going up two times in a row! Can they keep it up? [CENTER]TNA iMPACT! On SpikeTV:[/CENTER] This Week: 7.13 Last Week: 7.20 Move: -0.07 Comments: TNA goes down? Whoa. Fans must be sick of Angle vs. Sting XXX. [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]WWE Friday Night SmackDown! On The CW:[/CENTER][/COLOR] This Week: 18.72 Last Week: 18.86 Move: -0.14 Comments: Not a big drop for a good show, but a drop none-the-less. [B]NO TELEVISION NEWS THIS WEEK! The only news that isn't really news is that WWE may hold a poll to their viewers and ask what the name of the new show they are going to go for on Thursday Nights should be. WWE will make an announcement on that soon, probably on WWE.com. Check it out![/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]Mr. DiBiase has said before this show that we will experiance MANY surprises during the show! What will happen in this "surprising RAW!?[/I] [COLOR="red"][B]Monday Night RAW: At Arco Arena in Sacramento, California! LIVE 9/8 Central on the USA Network![/B][/COLOR] WWE World Heavyweight Championship Bob Sapp (c) vs. ??? WWE World Tag Team Championship Hardy Boyz vs. Cryme Tyme vs. ??? WWE Intercontinental Championship Edge (c) vs. ??? Judgement Day Warm-Up Kevin Nash vs. Bobby Lashley Judgement Day Warm-Up Pick-Your-Partner Handicap Match Goldberg & Brock Lesnar vs. The Great Khali Pick Your Poison Hardcore Match Mick Foley vs. "Vallilicious" Val Venis Pick Your Poison Barbed Wire USA Match Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer Diamond Dallas Page vs. Santino Marella Non-Title Judgement Day Preview Mickie James vs. Maria Kanellis SmackDown! Invitational If Regal Wins, He Goes Back To SmackDown! WWE European Championship Shane McMahon (c) vs. William Regal[/CENTER] Quick Pickz: Bob Sapp vs. ??? Hardy Boyz vs. Cryme Tyme vs. ??? Edge vs. ??? Kevin Nash vs. Bobby Lashley Goldberg & Lesnar vs. Great Khali Mick Foley vs. Val Venis Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer DDP vs. Santino Marella Mickie James vs. Maria Kanellis Shane McMahon vs. William Regal [B]GET YOUR PICKS IN NOW! RESULTS WILL BE UP IN AROUND 15 MINUTES![/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="5"]QUICK RAW RESULTS:[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B]by John Ryan (from PWM Magazine)[/B][/CENTER] MATCH 1: William Regal def. Shane McMahon @ 7:36 with a Regal Cutter to win the WWE European Championship. NOTES: [B]William Regal with a shocker here. He wins the WWE European Championship for the fifth time. He goes back to the Blue Brand in the process[/B]. By the way, Shane McMahon may have the shortest European Title reign in the history of the WWE. Good match all in all. Ryan's Rating: 7/10 MATCH 2: Mickie James def. Maria Kanellis @ 7:42 with a Mick Kick. NOTES: [B]The first preview of the night. Surprisingly, a poor match. Will it make WWE change their mind?[/B] My opinion is not to, because Maria is the only non-stale Diva in the WWE at the moment. They need to either call people up, or sign different people. Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 3: Santino Marella def. Diamond Dallas Page @ 7:39 by DQ. NOTES: DDP's frustration got the best of him. [B]After a Diamond Cutter, he goes outside, grabs a steel chair, and whacks Santino with it.[/B] Santino wins! Yay! Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 4: Rob Van Dam def. Tommy Dreamer @ 9:54 by a 5-Star Frog Splash. NOTES: [B]Poor match for WWE's first-ever Barbed Wire USA match. I guess the fans in The Sac were pussies.[/B] Lot of blood in this one. Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 5: "Vallilicious" Val Venis def. Mick Foley @ 6:39 with a Venis Fly Trap. NOTES: Shocker of the night! Mick actually put Venis over! [B]Val Venis goes with his huge winning streak (his longest to date). Also, Val's momentum right now is sky-rocketing, and the fans love him. Will Val Venis be our next Intercontinental Champion?[/B] Awesome match, as usual by Venis. Ryan's Rating: 7.5/10 MATCH 6: Goldberg & Brock Lesnar def. The Great Khali @ 7:38 with a Spear. NOTES: Surprising. Khali actually put Goldberg over. But Khali got revenge, Double Barrell Chokeslam, roar, [B]Judgement Day match official! *smiles*[/B] Ryan's Rating: 7.5/10 MATCH 7: Kevin Nash def. Bobby Lashley @ 3:09 with a JackKnife. NOTES: Wow. Lashley got dominated, no pun intended. After the match, Lashley got on the mic and wondered if he needed to step away from the WWE for a while. [B]Lashley has been added to the Goldberg vs. Khali match to make it a Strongman's Challenge.[/B] Haha. Ryan's Rating: 7/10 MATCH 8: [B]CHRIS JERICHO[/B] def. Edge @ 12:35 with a Running Enziguri to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship. NOTES: [B]Y2J is back![/B] He wins the WWE Intercontinental Championship again, breaking his record. That's eight times now! [B]I can't believe it! Y2J is back in the WWE![/B] Ryan's Rating: 7.5/10 MATCH 9: [B]THE DUDLEY BOYZ[/B] def. The Hardys & Cryme Tyme to win the WWE World Tag Team Championship. NOTES: Team 3D has deflected and dissolved from TNA. The Dudley Boyz are back in the WWE! [B]How many times is that now? 100?[/B] Ryan's Rating: 6.5/10 MATCH 10: [B]CHRISTIAN[/B] def. Bob Sapp @ 12:31 with an Unprettier to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. NOTES: Christian Cage in TNA is history! Christian has come home to the WWE! What an entrance! The lights went out, and then his music hit (TNA music, shocking), my heart dropped and the fans went wild. Christian wins the WWE World Heavyweight Strap *finally*! That's his...3rd World Title reign? Ryan's Rating: 8/10 [CENTER][B][COLOR="red"]Monday Night RAW Results: (From 1st Match to Main Event)[/COLOR][/B] William Regal def. Shane McMahon (c) (New Euro Champ) Mickie James def. Maria Kanellis Santino Marella def. DDP (DQ) Rob Van Dam def. Tommy Dreamer "Vallilicious" Val Venis def. Mick Foley Goldberg & Brock Lesnar def. The Great Khali Kevin Nash def. Bobby Lashley CHRIS JERICHO def. Edge (c) (New IC Champ) THE DUDLEY BOYZ def. The Hardys & Cryme Tyme (New World Tag Champs) CHRISTIAN def. Bob Sapp (c) (New WHC)[/CENTER]

[I]Vince McMahon is sitting in his home in Greenwich, Conneticut. He's on the computer, and it pops up and says, "You've Got Mail!". Vince clicks it, and it reads:[/I] [QUOTE][FONT="Courier New"]To: [email]vincekmcmahon@wwe.com[/email] From: [email]jmarley@wrestlingrumors.com[/email] Subject: WWE's Revolation Hello, Vince. I hope your ready. It has been on your mind for a long, long time, and I know it. Vince, I have e-mailed you today to tell you that I am your head booker, and you probably want to know who in the hell I am... My name is John Marley, and I am the Head Rumors Writer for WrestlingRumors.com. If you go to the site, it focuses mostly on WWE's rumors. I was wondering if you even really cared about the War with TNA. As if you didn't know, I have stolen most of their stars and put them into developmental systems. I have three questions to ask you: 1. Would you like to allow WWE.com readers to choose the name of our new Thursday Night Show? It'll be between Show No Respect and Ultimate Attitude. It'll give the fans the feeling of power, and we'll get more ratings. Another plus is I can't wait until Dixie Carter is fixing for bankruptcy. 2. Would you like to allow more shoots on TNA? I would like Christian and The Dudley Boyz to perform a nice little shoot on Monday Night RAW. Trust me, the TNA Fan Rate will plummet. 3. Do you like the working agreements I have started with Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling? The reasons I made them is for NJPW is to give our stars more foreign exposure. We will gain Japanese fans. For ROH, I started it with Silikin to give ROH more exposure. They are a nice, tiny little fed, and once they gain popularity, it won't hurt us. They'll never start a war with us, because they will know that WWE helped them out. Thank you for your time, call me soon. -Your Head Booker, John Marley [/FONT][/QUOTE] [I]Vince sits up.[/I] VKM: Finally. But, you're doing a good job, John. Don't worry about it.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WWE.com WWE Universe Vote Now![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] WWE fans everywhere (a.k.a. The People Who Read This)! WWE is holding a vote to see what the name of our new television show will be on Thursday Nights! What will it be?: WWE Ultimate Attitude OR WWE Show No Respect Leave a comment and say your vote!

• 4 weeks later...
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Blue"]FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]After the fallout of a historic Monday Night RAW, can SmackDown! follow up?[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Friday Night SmackDown! (Tapings): At The Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho! Shown Friday 8/7 Central on the CW![/B][/COLOR] Non-Title Match Mr. Indy's Farewell John Cena vs. "Mr. Indy" Roderick Strong Kane vs. Batista Kevin Nash vs. "HBK" Shawn Michaels Vader vs. Carlito WWE United States Championship RAW vs. SmackDown! Marcus Cor Von (c) vs. "Diamond" Dallas Page WWE Tag Team Championship RAW vs. SmackDown! Dream Team '07 (c) vs. Randy Orton & Johnny Nitro Kristal Invitational Kristal vs. Melina Who Carried The Team? Match MVP vs. Umaga WWE European Championship William Regal (c) vs. Dave Taylor Domino Compton vs. Chris Benoit RAW vs. SmackDown! "Vallilicious" Val Venis vs. Brian Kendrick[/CENTER] Quick Pickz: John Cena vs. Roderick Strong Kane vs. Batista Kevin Nash vs. Shawn Michaels Vader vs. Carlito Cor Von vs. DDP DT07 vs. Orton & Nitro Kristal vs. Melina MVP vs. Umaga Regal vs. Taylor Compton vs. Benoit Val Venis vs. Brian Kendrick

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]WRESTLINGRUMORS.COM[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Friday Night SmackDown! Taping Results[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Jim Ross is shown with JBL at the booth. He is probably the new SmackDown! announcer.[/B] [B]We had our opening bout, where "Vallilicious" Val Venis beat Brian Kendrick in a good opener.[/B] "Vallilicious" is getting a major push with this. I hope he doesn't drop the ball. The win streak extends to...5? This is actually a dropper from Val, as he has been beating main eventers his last couple of matches. [B]Our next match had Maria Kanellis beat Kristal in the inaugeral "Kristal Invitational".[/B] Nice way to start Kristal! SmackDown! definantly need to bring all the Divas to RAW. They gotta bring RAW Divas to SmackDown! for a one-night-only all the time. Crappy match. No shocker here. [B]Chris Benoit beat Domino Compton.[/B] Domino was shown to be very mad that he has a losing streak going, but I think it's a work. Miss Kara Slice (Cherry) also doesn't look very happy with her man. *SPOILER* Benoit is probably on his last legs with the WWE, even though he picked up the win here. [B]William Regal retained the WWE European Championship, although it wasn't clean, hell, it wasn't even a WIN![/B] The Euro title match ended up as a Double DQ following both superstars hitting each other with brass knucks. [B]MVP proved to be the MVP of his former team as he beat Umaga.[/B] This was actually a great match, and MVP has a bright future with the WWE. MVP picked up a W over a WWE main eventer here, and Umaga took it well by putting over a future star within the company. [B]Melina wins the Kristal Invitational.[/B] Kristal has gone 0-2 to the RAW Divas ever since she begin the thing. Kristal looked furious after the match, but the match was really to give Melina some good momentum. Crap break, though. [B]WWE pulled a fast one combining SmackDown! superstar, Randy Orton & RAW superstar, Johnny Nitro. Yet, they lose to the Dream Team.[/B] Randy was DQ'd after cracking "Stone Cold" Steve Austin with a steel chair. Dream Team '07 retains the Tag Titles, as Randy grabbed the mic after the match and says: [B]"At Judgement Day, the Legend Killer will claim another legend. That legend being "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!"[/B] That got a cheap pop as Orton left the ring. [B]Marcus Cor Von beat DDP to retain the WWE United States Championship.[/B] It actually surprised me because the win was a submission victory. After the match, Bischoff got into the ring and slapped DDP around a bit. [B]Eric told DDP to get into gear, or he's done.[/B] [B]Vader squashed Carlito...literally.[/B] After Vader left and it was commercial time, Carlito got on the mic and hinted that WWE may be starting their own LAX, but the fans watching at home will notice nothing. Only the fans at the event will know. I'm just spoilering this... [B]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels beat RAW's #1 Contender, Kevin Nash in a wonderful bout.[/B] This match was golden. It was a perfect interbrand match, and quite frankly, should've been the main event. [B]Kane beat Batista in 1:25.[/B] God, is it just me, or does it seem like Batista's the main eventer that's also a jobber? Batista seems to be on his last legs with the WWE, either that, or his age is a factor, and Vince notices it. [B]Mr. Indy beat The Champ in a non-title bout![/B] I can't believe my eyes, John Cena put over Roderick Strong in his last match with the WWE. I can tell that we'll be seeing more of Strong in the near future. ROH Title run coming? Nice main event. Chants of "Thank You Strong" were heard. [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]SmackDown! Taping Results:[/B][/COLOR] "Vallilicious" Val Venis def. Brian Kendrick Chris Benoit def. Domino Compton William Regal vs. Dave Taylor for the WWE European Title (No Contest) MVP def. Umaga Melina def. Kristal Dream Team '07 def. Orton & Nitro to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. Marcus Cor Von def. DDP to retain the WWE United States Championship. Vader def. Carlito Shawn Michaels def. Kevin Nash Kane def. Batista "Mr. Indy" Roderick Strong def. WWE Champion John Cena (Non-Title)[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]WRESTLINGRUMORS.COM[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ratings Update![/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW On USA Network:[/COLOR][/CENTER] This Week: 27.92 Last Week: 26.31 Move: +1.61 Comments: Is it just me, or did RAW just skyrocket? Anyways, that's [B]THREE TIMES[/B] in a row they went up! Can they keep the streak going? [CENTER]TNA iMPACT! On SpikeTV:[/CENTER] This Week: 6.67 Last Week: 7.13 Move: -0.46 Comments: TNA iMPACT down to an [B]ALL-TIME[/B] low! Ever since the WWE vs. TNA war started, iMPACT's gone down the drain. Just wait until that new show debuts... [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]WWE Friday Night SmackDown! On The CW:[/CENTER][/COLOR] This Week: 18.95 Last Week: 18.72 Move: +0.23 Comments: SmackDown! up, good week for WWE in the ratings. There you have it! I'll be back next week for more ratings next week. By the way, WWE Judgement Day is this Sunday! Tune in!

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Orange"]WWE JUDGEMENT DAY PREVIEW[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [I]Judgement Day is here! What will we all see?[/I] [COLOR="Orange"][B]WWE Judgement Day LIVE from SafeCo Field in Seattle, Washington! Starting 8/7 Central on your PPV Networks![/B][/COLOR] WWE Championship John Cena (c) vs. Kane WWE World Heavyweight Championship Christian (c) vs. Kevin Nash Legend vs. Legend Killer Randy Orton vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Winner Gets WWE World Heavyweight Title Shot on RAW "Vallilicious" Val Venis vs. Edge Powerhouse Challenge Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley Grudge Match Goldberg vs. The Great Khali WWE Intercontinental Championship Chris Jericho (c) vs. Nigel McGuiness WWE United States Championship Marcus Cor Von (c) vs. Bryan Danielson Taipei Death Match Rob Van Dam vs. Mick Foley WWE European Championship Triple Threat Hardcore Match William Regal (c) vs. Dave Taylor vs. Domino Compton WWE Women's Championship Mickie James (c) vs. Maria Kanellis Both Losers Leave WWE MVP vs. Batista vs. Chris Benoit Grudge Match Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick[/CENTER] PREDICTION HELPER: John Cena vs. Kane Christian vs. Kevin Nash Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Val Venis vs. Edge Lesnar vs. Lashley Goldberg vs. Khali Y2J vs. McGuiness Cor Von vs. Danielson RVD vs. Foley Regal vs. Taylor vs. Domino Mickie vs. Maria MVP vs. Benoit vs. Batista London vs. Kendrick

[CENTER][COLOR="Orange"][B][SIZE="5"]WWE JUDGEMENT DAY RESULTS:[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B]by John Ryan (from PWM Magazine)[/B][/CENTER] DARK MATCH: Brian Kendrick defeated Paul London in 8:22 by pinfall with a Dr. Smoothe’s Secret Recipe. MATCH 1: MVP defeated Batista and Chris Benoit in 11:52 when MVP defeated Batista by pinfall with a Playmaker. NOTES: [B]MVP has ended the WWE careers of Batista and Chris Benoit. [/B]Surprising? Umm...no. Batista with his recent jobs, you could've seen it coming. Benoit? Just a little. Funny that the match before this he beat Domino Compton. Well, anyways, it was a good match. Ryan's Rating: 7/10 MATCH 2: Maria Kanellis defeated Mickie James in 13:29 by pinfall with a Bulldog. Maria Kanellis wins the WWE Women's title. NOTES: WHAT?! You gotta be kidding me?! [B]MARIA is your new WWE Women's Champion![/B] After the match, Mickie got on the mic and said that tomorrow night on RAW, she is invoking her rematch clause. [B]Maria defending the belt against Mickie James tomorrow night fellas.[/B] Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 3: William Regal defeated Dave Taylor and Domino Compton in 11:18 when William Regal defeated Dave Taylor by pinfall with a Regal Cutter. William Regal makes defence number 2 of his WWE European title. NOTES: [B]Regal retains.[/B] I think he's quite possibly the best European to win the championship (sorry British Bulldog, RIP). William Regal is looking into a dominant reign with the belt. Ryan's Rating: 6.5/10 MATCH 4: Rob Van Dam defeated Mick Foley in 10:58 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. NOTES: This was a good match, gruesome but good. [B]RVD hangs on, pool of blood in the ring and all.[/B] God, I wonder if their'll be any injuries tomorrow. Ryan's Rating: 7.5/10 MATCH 5: Bryan Danielson defeated Marcus Cor Von in 12:38 by pinfall with a MMA Elbows. Bryan Danielson wins the WWE United States title. NOTES: [B]Cor Von just couldn't hang for a one-month reign with the US belt.[/B] If this match happened next Sunday it'd be Cor Von's one month anniversary. The only thing that suprised me was that it ended with MMA-style elbows. Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 6: Nigel McGuinness defeated Chris Jericho in 12:53 by disqualification. Jericho retains. NOTES: Hmm. [B]I could see why they didn't want Y2J to lose the IC title.[/B] Looks like Nigel is not going to get the success that his ROH partner, Bryan Danielson will. Better match than Cor Von vs. Danielson Ryan's Rating: 6.5/10 MATCH 7: Brock Lesnar defeated Bobby Lashley in 7:56 by pinfall with The Verdict. NOTES: [B]So, Lashley wasn't added to the Khali vs. Goldberg[/B], but we do get Lesnar vs. Lashley II. This match probably would've been better than the Strongman's Challenge. WWE made a good call in this one. Ryan's Rating: 8.5/10 MATCH 8: Goldberg defeated The Great Khali in 18:09 by pinfall with a Jackhammer. NOTES: [B]Goldberg beats Khali.[/B] Wow, this match was better than I thought, but Lesnar vs. Lashley was one notch better. Ryan's Rating: 7/10 MATCH 9: Val Venis drew with Edge following a Double DQ. NOTES: FANTASTIC! This match was awesome, even though it's a draw. [B]The WWE World Heavyweight Champion will defend against "Vallilicious" Val Venis & Edge in a Triple Threat tomorrow night.[/B] Ryan's Rating: 8.5/10 MATCH 10: Randy Orton defeated Steve Austin in 12:54 by pinfall with a RKO. NOTES: [B]MATCH OF THE NIGHT CANDIDATE![/B] I was jumping off my couch in this match. By far the best match Randy Orton has ever had. One of the best I've ever seen. Vince better be kissing Randy's feet after this one. Ryan's Rating: 9.5/10 MATCH 11: Christian defeated Kevin Nash in 12:41 by pinfall with an Unprettier. During the match we also had Bob Sapp run in and attack Nash. Christian makes defence number 1 of his WWE World Heavyweight title. NOTES: [B]Bob Sapp costed Nash the belt.[/B] Nash nearly had it won. [B]Sapp vs. Nash tomorrow night on RAW.[/B] Ryan's Rating: 7/10 MATCH 12: John Cena defeated Kane in 13:19 by pinfall with a F-U. John Cena makes defence number 4 of his WWE Heavyweight title. NOTES: [B]Cena retains in a hard fought battle.[/B] Truthfully, it was a great main event to a great show. By the way, Cena has now officially surpassed the one-month mark in his title reign. Ryan's Rating: 8.5/10 [CENTER][B][COLOR="Orange"]WWE Judgement Day Results: (From 1st Match to Main Event)[/COLOR][/B] Darky: Brian Kendrick def. Paul London MVP def. Chris Benoit & Batista (Benoit & Batista fired) Maria Kanellis def. Mickie James (c) (New Women's Champ) William Regal (c) def. Dave Taylor & Domino Compton (Retains Euro) Rob Van Dam def. Mick Foley Bryan Danielson def. Marcus Cor Von (c) (New US Champ) Nigel McGuiness def. Chris Jericho (c) (DQ; Y2J Retains) Brock Lesnar def. Bobby Lashley Goldberg def. The Great Khali Val Venis vs. Edge (Double DQ Draw) Christian (c) def. Kevin Nash (Retains WHC) John Cena (c) def. Kane (Retains WWE Title)[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Red"]MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]The follow-up of Judgement Day is upon us. RAW GM, Ted DiBiase apparently gave us an off show, but their may be some special moments.[/I] [COLOR="red"][B]Monday Night RAW: At The Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota! LIVE 9/8 Central on the USA Network![/B][/COLOR] WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match Christian (c) vs. "Vallilicious" Val Venis vs. Edge Jeff Hardy vs. Brock Lesnar Grudge Match Bob Sapp vs. Kevin Nash WWE Interconinental Championship Chris Jericho (c) vs. Johnny Nitro Test vs. Kenny Dykstra WWE Women's Championship Maria Kanellis (c) vs. Mickie James Tommy Dreamer vs. Lance Cade "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs. "The Experiance" Elijah Burke[/CENTER] Quick Pickz: Christian vs. Val Venis vs. Edge Brock Lesnar vs. Jeff Hardy Bob Sapp vs. Kevin Nash Chris Jericho vs. Johnny Nitro Test vs. Kenny Dykstra Maria Kanellis vs. Mickie James Lance Cade vs. Tommy Dreamer Chris Masters vs. Elijah Burke

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="5"]QUICK RAW RESULTS:[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B]by John Ryan (from PWM Magazine)[/B][/CENTER] MATCH 1: Elijah Burke defeated Chris Masters in 7:50 by pinfall with an Elijah Express. NOTES: I can't believe I actually watched this crap. [B]WWE dropped many notches in this one.[/B] Ryan's Rating: 5.5/10 MATCH 2: Tommy Dreamer defeated Lance Cade in 12:57 by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. NOTES: [B]Well, this match sucked.[/B] 'Nuff said. Ryan's Rating: 5.5/10 MATCH 3: Mickie James defeated Maria Kanellis in 18:02 by pinfall with a Mick Kick. Mickie James wins the WWE Women's title. NOTES: This must be "Kill WWE" night. They're craptastic! Well, in the record books, [B]Mickie James is tied for second in the "Most Women's Title Reigns" chase. She now has five, which ties with the Fabulous Moolah. She is two reigns down from number one, Trish Stratus.[/B] Ryan's Rating: 6/10 MATCH 4: Kenny Dykstra defeated Test in 12:40 by pinfall with a Guillotine leg drop. NOTES: This is better, but [B]RAW is guranteed a ratings drop[/B], I mean, c'mon! Ryan's Rating: 6.5/10 MATCH 5: Chris Jericho defeated Johnny Nitro in 8:20 by pinfall with a Running Enziguri. Chris Jericho makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title. NOTES: No suprise here. Jericho retains, but then again, [B]he could AT LEAST have a better match![/B] Ryan's Rating: 6.5/10 MATCH 6: Bob Sapp def. Kevin Nash. NOTES: [B]RAW is getting worse and worse by the moment[/B]. URGH! Ryan's Rating: 6.25/10 MATCH 7: Brock Lesnar defeated Jeff Hardy in 17:55 by pinfall with The Verdict. NOTES: THANK YOU BROCK! You just about bumped RAW's rating from a 0.01 to almost 13.00. [B]We still need improvement![/B] Ryan's Rating: 8/10 MATCH 8: Edge defeated Christian and Val Venis in 16:50 when Edge defeated Christian by pinfall with a Spear. Edge wins the WWE World Heavyweight title. NOTES: Actually a suprising win by Edge. I knew Captain Charisma was going to get a "Welcome Back" push, but I also knew it wasn't going to be too long. Honestly, I thought the match was going to go to Val to spark a reunition of Edge & Christian....I guess not. [B]It's either Edge vs. Christian, Edge vs. Val, or Edge vs. Brock at the pay-per-view. I may be wrong...[/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="red"]Monday Night RAW Results: (From 1st Match to Main Event)[/COLOR][/B] Elijah Burke def. Chris Masters Tommy Dreamer def. Lance Cade Mickie James def. Maria Kanellis (c) (Wins Women's Championship) Kenny Dykstra def. Test Chris Jericho (c) def. Johnny Nitro (Retains IC Title) Bob Sapp def. Kevin Nash Brock Lesnar def. Jeff Hardy Edge def. Christian (c) & Val Venis (New WHC)[/CENTER]

Archived