WMMA Online League ?

Im also a part of mattwright82's league so I thought i'd give a little advice dont keep any other promotion's active in your game world. If you do they will keep/take fighters which will make it much harder to keep a nice flow of new faces coming into your promotion. After you hold 3 or 4 seasons you'll need plenty of new guys as most fighters will have already fought each other and some guys wont be worth a damn any more so it's important to bring in 3 or 4 new guys a season to keep things fresh. Another company would be very inconvenient for that reason.

Added Samuricex and Pwr18. Thanks for the tip about other promotions, i will delete them when we choose data! I think it is looking likely to be default data by a rough majority of around 60/40 at the moment based on the poll on the website and what people have said. I'll give it till tomorrow (thursday) evening UK time before the official decision is made. As I know at least one person won't want to play, please still register your interest in the game as we will need substitutes players.

[QUOTE=RennikKain076;501745]Im also a part of mattwright82's league so I thought i'd give a little advice dont keep any other promotion's active in your game world. If you do they will keep/take fighters which will make it much harder to keep a nice flow of new faces coming into your promotion. After you hold 3 or 4 seasons you'll need plenty of new guys as most fighters will have already fought each other and some guys wont be worth a damn any more so it's important to bring in 3 or 4 new guys a season to keep things fresh. Another company would be very inconvenient for that reason.[/QUOTE] RennikKain SUCKS so take what he says with a grain of salt. LOL

Archived