Southeastern Championship Wrestling

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Fairfax Virginia[/B] [B]The Patriot Center[/B][/CENTER] In dark matchs, Tyson Dux defeated Mikey Batts (D+) and Jacob Ladder defeated Sterling James Kennan (D-). [CENTER]elix skipperelijah burke[/CENTER] The SECW makes it's debut across the Potomac from our nations Capital. As the show begins, Black Power makes their way to the ring. “Horseman, it thrilled our black a$$es to be able to beat a team as sacred to the business of wrestling as the Horseman like we did! I know, I know what you are thinking. We beat the Screech of the group and an old man. We knew what you were going to say, you didn't have a full team that night! Now you want another shot as us? I tell you what we are going to do, we have a friend that would love the oppurtunity to kick some white a$$. Why don't we make it a six man match at this pay per view thats coming up? Black Power, all three of us, against Ted Dibiase, Teddy Dibiase and Ricky Landell? If you win, you get another shot as us. If you lose, you never get another shot at Black Power!” [CENTER]nigel mcguinnessscoot andrews[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Nigel McGuinness defeats Scoot Andrews in 7 minutes. At the end of the match Doug Williams runs to the ring and begins to attack Nigel. The two brawl all the way to the back. C- [CENTER]doug williams elijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] In the second match of the night Black Power defeated the Briscoes in 11 minutes. C- [CENTER]colt cabana[/CENTER] After the tag match, Colt Cobana made his way out to the ring. “Ladies and gentleman, how are you! I want to thank each and everyone of you for paying good money to come and see the one and only, Cooooolt Caaaaaaabana! I want to address this one to Lodi. You have signs, I have signs, we both have signs. Do we really need both of us here in SECW as the sign guy? There can be only one Sting, there can be only one Taker, there can be only one Ultimate Warrior, there should only be one sign guy in the SECW. So, one last time at August Armageddon.” Colt then pulls out a sign that says “Loser gives up the signs.” [CENTER]andrew martindirty dick jr[/CENTER] In the third match of the night, Dirty Dick Jr pulls the upset and wins against Andrew Martin in 15 minutes. D [CENTER]shannon moorevampiro[/CENTER] In the final match of the night, Shannon Moore makes his sixth title defense. This time defeating Vampiro in 12 minutes. C- Final Rating- D+ Sunshine Network- 1.34 SportsSouth- 1.49

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Richmond Coliseum[/B] [B]Richmond, VA[/B][/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Onyx (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Sterling James Keenan (C-). [CENTER]Roddy piper[/CENTER] The show opens with Rowdy Roddy Piper in the ring. “Ladies and gentleman of Richmond, welcome to the first SECW event in this building! This is a building that has seen a huge amount of wrestling action in its time. Thank you for.” While Piper is speaking, a lady appears at the entrance ramp. [CENTER]stephanie carter[/CENTER] “Commissioner Piper, my name is Stephanie Carter, I am the personal assistant to the new chairman of the board for SECW. On behalf of the new chairman, we would like to thank you for all of the work that you have done. However, times are tough. Gas prices are high and there is a need to cut back at all levels of the economy. When we looked at the books of the company, we found that you have one of the largest expenses that we have. You also generate no income for the company. I have placed on your desk in the back a ticket back to Portland. Thank you for a job done.” At this Piper begins to go nuts in the ring. “Mr. Piper, the chairman thought you may react this way. We have hired DCI as security. Don, bring your boys out.” [CENTER]bob sappdon callisluther weissnigel mcguinness[/CENTER] Don Callis, Bob Sapp, Nigel McGuinness and Luther Weiss make their way to the ring. While they are manhandling Piper out of the ring, Luther and Bob begin to go at it. Everytime one of them hits the other they look over to the puppetmaster, Don Callis, for an approval. Callis just grins the entire time. “Now that we have that out of the way, ladies and gentleman enjoy the show.” [CENTER]Roderick Strongkiller jr[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Killer Kowalski defeats Roderick Strong in 11 minutes. After the match, he grabs the microphone. “Ladies and gentleman, my name is Killer Kowalski Jr. Before I placed this mask on my face, I was abused by the people in Orlando and the people in Connecticut. I could not even stand to face myself in the mirror after I realized what I had allowed them to do to me. Now, because of selling out my soul to them for godforsaken money, I force myself to wear this. One day when I have rid the world of gimmicks and flash, when I have gotten wrestling back into professional wrestling, then and only then will I remove this mask. My first target is the man than runs around here pretending to be a shiek. A really bad inpersonation of the Iron Sheik. I want you at the Pay per View coming up. If I win, you loose that horrible outfit and that lousy accent.” (D+) [CENTER]dirty dick jrdropkick murphy[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Dirty Dick Jr defeated Michael Murphy in 7 minutes. After the match, Dick put a load of chewing tobacco into his mouth, and then spit it all over the prone Murphy. (D) [CENTER]don callisnigel mcguinness[/CENTER] After the show comes back from commercial, Nigel McGuinness makes his way to the ring with his manager Don Callis. “Doug, remember me, your former partner. Remember me, the man that kicked your ass back in July. Remember me, the guy that got you into this company. I am sure you do. However, I am sure that you will definitely remember me after I beat the living hell out of you at the pay per view. Gentleman, hit my music!” [CENTER]CW Andersonricky morton[/CENTER] In the third match of the night, CW Anderson defeats Ricky Morton in 5 minutes. After the match all of the horseman come to the ring. CW Anderson grabs the microphone. “Steve, you and I have been through a lot together. The end of ECW, Major League Wrestling, tours of Japan. We have had our differences, but in the end, we are still Horseman. That is the only thing that matters tonight, that is the only thing that is going to matter at the pay per view. August is going to bring Armageddon to CM Punk and Masato Tanaka!” (D+) [CENTER]stephanie carter[/CENTER] While they are speaking, Stephanie Carter makes her way to the ring surrounded by Nigel McGuinness and Don Callis. “Gentleman, I would like to announce one important change to your match at the pay per view. To make things a little more interesting, the chairman has decreed that if either CM Punk or Masato Tanaka pin either of you, that person will get a shot at the Southern Heavyweight Championship at the September Supershow. The man that pins one of you gets the shot!” Corino grabs the microphone. “What do we get if we win? This is not going to be some one sided match where we get nothing.” “Steve, I respect your opinion. I understand your point. Their chairman anticipated this. If one of the two of you win, the man that you pin cannot challenge you for the Southern Heavyweight Championship again during your title reign.” [CENTER]shannon mooredavey richards[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, Shannon Moore makes his seventh TV title defense against Davey Richards (C+). Final Rating- C- Sunshine Network- 1.4 SportsSouth- 1.56

[CENTER]logo [B]August Week 4[/B] [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Asheville Civic Center[/B] [B]Asheville NC[/B] asheville[/CENTER] Karl Anderson defeated Michael Murphy (D-) and Tyson Dux defeated Mikey Batts (C-) in dark matches. [CENTER]bob sappOnyx[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Bob Sapp defeated Onyx in 4 minutes. After the match, Sapp grabbed the microphone. “Luther Weiss, you helped me get into this place. Now you want to take food off of my kids table. It is not going to happen. At the pay per view, I am going to beat you down. The first loss in SECW for the great Luther Weiss. By the way, Mr, Callis once I win, I am going to need that big fat raise that we talked about!” Match- D; Interview- F [CENTER]dirty dick jrchris hero[/CENTER] In the second match of the night Dirty Dick Jr defeats Chris Hero in 11 minutes. After the match he once again puts the chewing tobacco in his mouth and spits it all over Chris Hero. D+ [CENTER]nigel mcguinnessdoug williams[/CENTER] After the match, Nigel McGuinness makes his way to the ring. Before he can even grab the microphone, Doug Williams runs from the back and begins to maul Nigel. Doug beats him all of the way back to the locker room area. E- [CENTER]lodiSterling Keenancolt cabana[/CENTER] In the third match of the night, Lodi defeats Sterling James Keenan in 9 minutes. After the match Colt Cobana runs to the ring. He once again has his chalkboard that reads “Lodi this is going to hurt! A lot!”. Colt Cobana gets into the ring and locks the you got crabs onto Lodi. After its over, Colt grabs the ring microphone. “Lodi, how does it feel to have crabs? You know they do have some creams that will clear that right up! Anyway enough of the jokes, I am here to make sure you know that I am going to beat you and your signs all the way to the Atlantic coming up at the Pay per view. I cannot wait to be the only sign guy in the SECW! Long live the Colt!” Match- D-; After Match- E- [CENTER]shannon mooreCW Anderson[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening Shannon Moore defended his TV Title against CW Anderson. CW was able to get the win after 14 minutes ending Shannon Moore's reign as Television champion. [CENTER]CW Andersonted dibiasericky landellted dibiase jrsteve corino[/CENTER] After the match, all of the Horseman make their way to the ring to help CW celebrate. CW grabs the microphone. “Punk, Tanaka how is it going to feel to have to face the only 2 singles champions in SECW. When we get to the pay per view, we are going to beat the hell out of you.” [CENTER]masato tanakaelijah burkeCM Punkelix skipperNew Jack[/CENTER] While CW is speaking CM Punk, Masato Tanaka, Black Power and New Jack all run to the ring. As the show goes off the air all ten men are in the ring brawling. Match- C; After Match- C Final Rating-D Sunshine Network- 1.29 SportsSouth- 1.52

[CENTER]logo [B]From SECW.com[/B] [B]August Armageddon Card[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Winner gets a shot at the Southern Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Steve Corino and CW Anderson vs. CM Punk and Masato Tanaka[/B] steve corinoCW Andersonmasato tanakaCM Punk [B]Special 6 man Grudge Match[/B] [B]New Jack and Black Power vs. Ricky Landell, Ted Dibiase Jr and Ted Dibiase[/B] New Jackelix skipperelijah burketed dibiasericky landellted dibiase jr [B]Special Grudge Match[/B] [B]Doug Williams vs. Nigel McGuinness[/B] doug williamsnigel mcguinness [B]Loser Leave Don Callis Incorporated[/B] [B]Bob Sapp vs. Luther Weiss[/B] bob sappluther weiss [B]No Gimmick Grudge Match[/B] [B]The Sultan vs. Killer Kowalski Jr[/B] The Sultankiller jr [B]Loser loses the signs[/B] [B]Colt Cobana vs. Lodi[/B] lodicolt cabana [B]Dirty Dick Jr vs. Chris Hero[/B] dirty dick jrchris hero [B]See it only on Pay Per View, This Saturday![/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]logo [B]August Armageddon[/B] [B]Norfolk VA[/B] [B]The Scope Arena[/B] The Scope[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeats Sterling James Keenan (C-) and The Briscoes defeated Team Maction (C). [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] The first pay per view in the history of SECW begins with the camera on Tony Schiavone and Jim Cornette at ringside. “Jim Cornette, the time has finally arrived. What began as an experiment 10 months ago to see if professional wrestling could be brought back to America has finally paid off. We are coming to you live from the Scope Arena in Norfolk Virginia. This is a historic site for wrestling. When Jim Crockett Promotions was around in this area, I myself hosted many an event. Ladies and gentleman of Norfolk, it is an honor to bring the first pay per view in the history of SECW to you.” “Tony, you finally got one right. This is a huge night for us. You can feel something in the coliseum tonight. The fans here in Norfolk are excited, the boys in the back are excited, hell I am about to jump to the rafters.” “Well said as always Jim and for once you actually got my name right! Lets talk about this card that we have tonight.” “Well we start it off with the craziest two guys in the SECW, Lodi and Colt Cobana fighting over who gets to bring a sign to the arena with them. Then you get Bob Sapp and Luther Weiss fighting over who gets to stay off food stamps. Remember the loser no longer works for Don Callis and may be out of the SECW all together. Then we have two of the biggest tag matches in our short history. First Black Power teams up with a man I know all too well, New Jack. If the Horseman cannot beat them, they will never be allowed to challenge them for the tag belts again. Then Steve Corino and new TV Champ CW Anderson team up to go against CM Punk and Masato Tanaka. If Tanaka or Punk get the pin, they become the new number 1 contender for Corino's Southern Heavyweight Championship. If Corino or Anderson get the pin, Punk and Tanaka are never allowed to compete for the Title as long as Corino is the champion. This is going to be a huge night of action right here in Norfolk, VA! Lets head to the ring!” [CENTER]dirty dick jrchris hero[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Dirty Dick Jr defeated Chris Hero in 10 minutes with a diving bulldog. D+ [CENTER]krissy vaineCW Andersonricky landellted dibiaseted dibiase jrsteve corino[/CENTER] After the match, the camera switches to the backstage area where Krissy Vaine is with The Horseman. “Steve Corino, tell me about your upcoming match?” “Sweety let me tell you something. This is the most unjust, unfair match in the history of wrestling. I get nothing out of the match, the new TV Champ here has nothing to gain here. There is no reason whatsoever to have this match.” [CENTER]colt cabanalodi[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Lodi makes his way to the ring carrying his signs. As always, for those of you that are interested, here is what they said: 1)I am going to kick ur ass tonight 2)Still looking for a new Lodette 3)I'd rather be in Krissy Vaine 4)I miss Outback Jack 5)New signs coming Thursday Colt Cobana makes his way to the ring with his signs: 1)Do you ever miss Lenny? 2)Lodi stole his gimmick 3)From Sign Guy Dudley During the match both men got in an equal amount of offense. The end came when Lodi went for the sign off only to get pushed into the ropes by Colt. Colt throws Lodi down and locks on the U Got Crabs. After about thirty seconds of struggling to get to the ropes, Lodi finally taps out at the 13 minute mark. D- [CENTER]Jim Cornettetony schiavone[/CENTER] “Jim Cornette, can you believe what we just saw? Lodi is no longer allowed to carry his signs out to the ring. What is he going to do at this point?” “Tony, my guess is that like most other people he is going to have to get by on talent alone. Something that you would no nothing about.” “Ok, thats enough Jimmy. Our next match is going to be Killer Kowalski Jr vs. The Sultan. Remember, this match is part of Kowalski's personal vendetta against gimmicks in this sport. We could have 2 different wrestlers lose their identity tonight!” [CENTER]killer jrThe Sultan[/CENTER] In the third match of the night, Killer Kowalski Jr took on The Sultan. The Sultan managed to get the upper hand early in the match. Eleven minutes in, Kowalski was able to reverse a move on The Sultan and then locked a reverse chin lock. The Sultan tapped out at the 14 minute mark. As Kowalski walked back to the locker room, the camera pans in on a shocked Sultan as he lays in the middle of the ring and silently weeps. C- [CENTER]doug williamsnigel mcguinness[/CENTER] In the fourth match of the night Nigel McGuinness defeated Doug Williams in 12 minutes with a knockout lariat. C- [CENTER]luther weissbob sapp[/CENTER] In the fifth match of the night Luther Weiss went up against Bob Sapp for the right to continue on at DCI. At the nine minute mark in the match, the action moved outside the ring. Luther Weiss hit Bob Sapp with a spear and then powerbombed him through a table. He then pushed him back into the ring and made the pin. D+ [CENTER]New Jackelix skipperelijah burke ted dibiase jrted dibiasericky landell[/CENTER] In the sixth match of the pay per view, New Jack and Black Power took on Ricky Landell, Ted Dibiase and Ted Dibiase Jr. It was a pretty even match. After the 14 minute mark, Ted Dibiase is in the ring with Elix Skipper. Ted Dibiase manages to get the figure four locked in on Skipper. Elix manages to make his way to the ropes where he tags in New Jack. New Jack makes his way into the ring and beats the holy hell out of Dibiase. Dibiase escapes to the ring floor where he is nailed in the skull by a chairshot from New Jack. He is then pushed in the ring while Elix Skipper and Elijah Burke take on Ricky Landell and Jr outside the ring. New Jack takes the chair to the top rope and hits Dibiase with a 187. He then covers Dibiase for the 1,2,3. C- [CENTER]Jim Cornettetony schiavone[/CENTER] “Jim Cornette can you believe what just happened. New Jack brought a little extreme to the SECW. Ted Dibiase took the brunt of the beating. Now, the Horseman cannot challenge for the Tag Team Straps as long as Black Power hold the belt.” “Tony, I have worked with New Jack before. Hell, I created New Jack back in the days of Smokey Mountain. You cannot trust this man. He is crazy. He is ruthless. His whole mission in life is to break people. The first person he has brought this too in SECW, Ted Dibiase. Congradulations to Black Power. The created this monster, now they have to try to contain him. I couldn't. Paul Heyman couldn't. No one has been able to yet.” [CENTER]krissy vaine[/CENTER] Krissy Vaine is in the ring ready to announce the main event. “Ladies and gentleman of Norfolk it is time for our main event. Making their way to the ring first, at a combined weight of 442 pounds, Masato Tanaka and CM Punk. Their opponents for the night, at a combined weight of 472 pounds, The Southern Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino and the Southern TV Champion CW Anderson. The man that makes the pinfall in this match will be the new number 1 contender for the Southern Heavyweight Championship. [CENTER]CW Andersonsteve corino masato tanakaCM Punk[/CENTER] The match begins with CW Anderson and Masato Tanaka locking up. CW Anderson backs Tanaka into the corner where he begins to slap the chest of Tanaka. Tanaka throws Anderson into the corner and then begins to slap him. Both men continue to go at it for a few minutes until Corino and Punk are tagged in. Punk hits a few rights and lefts on Corino before throwing him into the ropes . Punk then hits him with a charging high knee strike and then a bulldog out of the corner. Corino makes his way to the ropes where he tags Anderson back in. Anderson and Punk go at it for a few minutes with both men getting in an equal amount of offense. After a few minutes, Punk gets CW Anderson in his dreaded Anaconda Vice. Anderson is able to hold out on the move for 2 minutes. As he screams in agony, Masato Tanaka and Steve Corino both come into the ring and break the hold. Jim Cornette and Tony Schiavone mention the fact that Tanaka doesn't want Punk to get the pinfall. They mention the fact that both of these men want the pinfall and the chance to go at Steve Corino in September. Anderson makes his way over to the ropes and tags in Corino. Corino and Punk go at it until the 22 minute mark in the match when Corino gets Punk with an Old School Expulsion. Corino goes for the pin but Tanaka comes into the ring and breaks up the pin. Tanaka then gets Corino with a Dangan Bomb. Corino is out cold! Tanaka puts an arm over Corino to make the pin. Punk, still laying on the mat from the Old School Expulsion manages to get an arm over Corino without Tanaka seeing it. 1,2,3. B- [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] “Jim Cornette, thats it. Tanaka is the winner. Masato Tanaka gets another shot at the Southern Heavyweight Championship in September!” “Not so fast there, Tony. Punk was the one in the pinning position. He gets the shot at the Southern Heavyweight Championship in September!” [CENTER]stephanie carter[/CENTER] The referee has raised both Tanaka and Punk's arms as the victor. At this point, Stephanie Carter makes her way to the entrance area. “I want to start by thanking all of the fans for buying this first pay per view and for buying buying tickets for this historic night here in this historic arena. That comes from the bottom of the Chairmans's heart. While there seems to be some confusion as to who actually got the pin, The Chairman is going to review the tape and have an answer for everyone on SECW Thursday Night.” Final Rating- C

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Bayfront Arena[/B] [B]Tampa, FL[/B][/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Scoot with Anderson Spinebuster in 8 minutes (D-) and Mikey Batts defeated Sterling James Keneen in 7 minutes with Batts Beater (D+). [CENTER]stephanie carter[/CENTER] SECW Thursday Night opens with Stephanie Carter in the ring. “Ladies and gentleman of Tampa, welcome to SECW Thursday Night! For any of you who missed it last Saturday, we had the biggest show in the history of SECW, August Armageddon! Now the show was not without contreversy. At the end of the main event Steve Corino was pinned by both Masato Tanaka and CM Punk. The rules of course said that if one man could pin Corino, they would get the next shot at The Southern Heavyweight Championship. After careful review of the tape, the chairman has decided that the new number 1 contender is .......... Masato Tanaka. Tanaka was the man that got the pin. Punk tried to sneak in at the last minute. Punk, you are not going to be able to backdoor your way into a championship match. Since we are speaking on the subject, tonight right here in Tampa, Steve Corino will defend his Southern Heavyweight Championship against the number 1 contender, Masato Tanaka. Ladies and gentleman enjoy the show!” [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] The camera moves to Jim Cornette and Tony Schiavone. “Jim ,what are your thoughts on what we just heard.” “Tony, I think that whoever this new chairman is has just screwed CM Punk out of a title shot. Tanaka just managed to let Punk do the heavy lifting and then he gets the reward out of it.” [CENTER]amber o nealmark briscoejay briscoe[/CENTER] The camera moves to the back where Jay and Mark Briscoe are standing with Amber O Neal. “Jay, Mark now that the Extreme Horseman are banned from challenging for the Tag Team Belts, you have been named the number one contenders. What is your response to this?” Jay take the microphone. “Amber, we challenge Black Power to put their titles on the line to us. So far every team that they have beaten has consisted of a fifty year old man. Black Power put those titles on the line against us!” D [CENTER]krissy vaine[/CENTER] Krissy Vaine comes out into the crowd and fires the new CM Punk t shirts to the audience. D- [CENTER]davey richardsOnyx[/CENTER] In the next match of the evening, Davey Richards defeats Onyx with a shooting star press in 9 minutes. D+ [CENTER]dirty dick jrla parka[/CENTER] The camera moves to the back where La Parka is watching a monitor. From out of nowhere, Dirty Dick Jr comes up from behind and slams La Parka against the back of the head with a monitor knocking him out. D [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] “Jim Cornette, Dirty Dick Jr has just knocked out La Parka. They were supposed to fight each other later tonight.” “Well Tony, that was probably one of the best things Dirty Dick Jr could ever do. I bet that La Parka is not going to be at the top of his game in the match tonight considering that he just got beaned in the back of the head with a television.” [CENTER]CW Andersondoug williams[/CENTER] In the next match of the night CW Anderson defeated Doug Williams in his first successful defense of his SECW Television Title. The match ended when Anderson locked on the Samson clutch at the 9 minute mark. D+ [CENTER]chris heroNew Jack[/CENTER] The camera follows CW to the back where he walks by Chris Hero. As Hero passes by, New Jack comes from out of nowhere and begins to beat on Hero. Hero is left on the ground, bleeding. E [CENTER]dirty dick jrla parka[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeats La Parka with a top rope bulldog at the 7 minute mark. C- [CENTER]masato tanakasteve corino[/CENTER] In the main event of the night, Steve Corino defended his Southern Heavyweight Championship against Masato Tanaka. Both of the men battle outside of the ring more than inside of it. At the 9 minute match the referee grows tired of the out of ring action and calls for the bell with a double countout. Corino and Tanaka continue to fight to the back. B- Final Rating D+

[CENTER]logo [B]From SECW.com[/B][/CENTER] SECW would like to announce that they have parted ways with a few of their workers. Ricky Morton, Chris Hero, Roddy Piper and Bob Sapp have all parted ways with the company. We wish all of them well in their future careers. [CENTER]ricky mortonRoddy piperchris herobob sapp[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] "This is Bill Apter along with my partner Bruce Mitchell on The Wrestling Reporter. News from this week in wrestling: Sting wins the TNA Championship WWE no longer has any shows on American Television New company SECW does a buyrate of .5 in their first pay per view Chris Hero signs with TNA Ric Flair leaves WWE Kurt Angle leaves TNA That's it for us here at The Southern Wrestling Reporter. We'll be back next week to give you all of the news from around the wrestling world!"

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]September Week 2[/B] [B]UCF Arena[/B] [B]Orlando, FL[/B] ucf arena[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Scoot Andrews in 7 minutes with anderson spinebuster (D) and Mikey Batts defeated Onyx with corkscrew 450 splash in 6 minutes (D+). [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] The show opens with the camera on Jim Cornette and Tony Schiavone. “Ladies and Gentleman what a month it has been so far in SECW! Tanaka is announced as the number 1 contender and then in his match for the title, he and Corino decide to fight outside of the ring more than inside.” “Tony, Tanaka has always been known as a tough competitor, now he is getting the chance to prove it, going up against one of the toughest men in our sport Steve Corino. Also dont forget that Corino has the entire staff of the Horseman backing him...” “Jim Cornette, I hate to cut you off but I am told that we have a situation in the back and our cameras are going back there right now.” [CENTER]dirty dick jrlizmark jr[/CENTER] The camera moves to the back of the arena and shows Dirty Dick Jr attacking Lizmark Jr. Lizmark Jr is left laying on the ground. D- [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] “Jim, this is the second week in a row that Dirty Dick Jr has lived up to his name. This is the second week that he has attacked his opponent prior to the match.” “Tony, the best way to win a match is to make sure that your opponent is at his worst before the match starts. Dirty Dick's dad seems to have taught his little boy well.” [CENTER]shannon moorelodi[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Shannon Moore defeated Lodi in 9 minutes with a Mooregasm, D+ [CENTER]New JackAbdullah[/CENTER] As Shannon Moore is walking back to the back, the camera follows him. As Shannon is walking, the camera picks up Abdullah the Butcher sitting at a table eating a huge plate of ribs. Suddenly, New Jack jumps into the picture and attacks Abdullah, hitting him with everything that he can get his hands on including breaking the rib plate over the top of Abdullahs head. [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] “Jim, can you believe what just happened there?” “Tony, I have to be honest. These attacks are becoming more and more frequent every since Piper was fired as the commissioner. I at least understand the attacks Dirty Dick Jr is making. He softens up his opponent before each match. New Jack just seems to be inclined to beat the hell out of everyone as more of a hobby than anything else.” [CENTER]dirty dick jrlizmark jr[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Dirty Dick Jr defeated Lizmark Jr with a Top Rope Bulldog in 6 minutes. D [CENTER]krissy vainekiller jr[/CENTER] Killer Kowalski Jr is interviewed in the back by Krissy Vaine. “Last month at Armageddon, I started the process of ridding this sport of all of the gimmicks and falsehoods that has made it the laughing stock of professional sports. Tonight, I start the second phase of this, Colt Cobana. This is a man that announced to the world that he didn't have a gimmick and then fought another man to get his gimmick. This gimmick is rather than speaking his mind, he writes what he is thinking on posterboard! This madness has got to stop. This madness will stop! Colt Cobana, I will stop you from bringing more embarrassment to this great sport. Colt Cobana, you could be a great wrestler. If only you would wrestle, not do this crap.” [CENTER]CW Andersondavey richards[/CENTER] In the next match of the night, CW Anderson makes his second defense of his Southern Television Title pinning Davey Richards in 10 minutes with a spinebuster. [CENTER]steve corinola parka[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, Steve Corino defends his Southern Heavyweight Championship against La Parka. Corino pins him in 10 minutes with an old school expulsion. [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiasericky landellCW Andersonted dibiase jr[/CENTER] The show ends with Corino and The Extreme Horseman celebrating in the ring. C- Final Rating D

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]September Week 3[/B] [B]Kissemmee Florida[/B] [B]Silver Spur Arena[/B] silver spur[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated TJ Mack with a Boston Crab in 8 minutes (D) and Mikey Batts defeated Krazy K with a Batts Beater in 6 min (C-). [CENTER]dirty dick jrdropkick murphy[/CENTER] The show opens with Dirty Dick Jr beating on Michael Murphy in the back. Michael Murphy is left laying on the ground in the back. [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] The camera moves to Jim Cornette and Tony Schiavone. “Jim Cornette, once again, Dirty Dick Jr has attacked someone prior to their match.” “You know something Tony? I usually find your opinions idiotic, but this time I agree with you. Dirty Dick Jr has not won a match clean in the last three weeks. If this man ever wants to contend for a top spot in this company, he had better learn to fight a little cleaner. He will never contend for a top spot without getting a clean win.” [CENTER]shannon moorericky landellted dibiase[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Shannon Moore defeated Ricky Landell in 9 minutes with a Mooregasm. C- [CENTER]amber o nealcolt cabana[/CENTER] After the match, Colt Cobana makes his way to the ring to be interviewed by Amber O Neal. “Sweetheart, let me know something. This masked man wants to talk about gimmicks, he wants to talk about how he is going to rid this business of people like me. People like me make this business. The top people in the history of this business are like me. Gorgeous George, George the Animal Steele, Macho Man Randy Savage, Akeem the African Dream, TL Hopper, Doink the Clown, Dink the Clown and anything Mike Shaw ever did. Has anyone realized how much crap has actually come out of Stamford. I wonder if Vince sits around and thinks of what is the dumbest idea of all. Vince never came up with my gimmick though. This is a killer idea. Signs, Signs everywhere is signs! Killer Kowalski Jr, you are on. If you can beat me at the September Supershow, you can add me to the list. I will drop this idea. However, we both know you cannot beat me. I am Coooooooooooooooooooolt Coooooooooobana!” F [CENTER]dirty dick jrdropkick murphy[/CENTER] In the second match of the night Dirty Dick Jr defeats Michael Murphy in 5 minutes with a top rope bulldog. D [CENTER]dropkick murphyNew Jack[/CENTER] After the match Dirty Dick Jr leaves the ring and leaves Michael Murphy laying there. All of a sudden New Jack runs from the back and believes to beat on the prone Murphy. It takes security a few minutes to pull the crazed New Jack from the ring. [CENTER]tony schiavoneJim Cornette[/CENTER] “Jim Cornette, once again for the third week in a row, New Jack has attacked someone that he isn't even in a match with.” “Tony, I told you, this man is a complete maniac! He doesn't care who he hurts or how much he hurts them or even why he hurt them. He just doesnt care! You cannot control this man.” [CENTER]CW Andersonted dibiasenigel mcguinness[/CENTER] In the next match CW Anderson defeated Nigel McGuinness in 12 minutes with a spinebuster. This was his third Southern TV Title defense. D+ [CENTER]mark briscoejay briscoeelijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] In the main event The Briscoes defeated Black Power by DQ in a Southern Tag Title match. With the DQ, the Tag Titles did not change hands. C- Final Rating- D

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Jacksonville, Florida[/B] [B]UNF Arena[/B] unf arena[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Scoot Andrews in 8 min with Anderson Spinebuster (D) and Mikey Batts defeated Onyx in 7 minutes with a Batts Beater (D+). [CENTER]New Jack[/CENTER] A video aired of the attacks by New Jack over the last few weeks. E+ [CENTER]elijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] Once the video is over, Black Power makes their way to the ring. Elijah takes the microphone. “Briscoe Brothers, you stinking rednecks! You want to come in here and talk about how much you want to takes our titles? You want to talk about how you can beat us? Nobody can beat us! We are the most dominant tag team in the world! You want out titles, come get them! Saturday night, Birmingham Alabama, the four of us with the titles on the line. If your pale whites asses can handle it, make your way from the trailers you live in to Birmingham that night. We will be there with the titles!” D [CENTER]colt cabananigel mcguinnesskiller jr[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Colt Cobana took on Nigel McGuinness. During the match Killer Kowalski Jr made his way to the ring and attacked Colt. The referee began to call for the bell giving the win to Colt Cobana the win by DQ at the 12 minute mark. D+ [CENTER]dirty dick jrlodi[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeated Lodi in 10 minutes with a top rope bulldog in 10 minutes. D [CENTER]stephanie carter[/CENTER] After the match, Stephanie Carter makes her way to the ring. “Ladies and Gentlman of Jacksonville, how are you tonight. I want to make an announcement. At the September Supershow, Saturday night, Birmingham Alabama, SECW is going to have the debut of two new wrestlers. We have a third new superstar that is going to make his debut tonight against CW Anderson for the Southern Television Title. Make sure you are there to see these three superstars in Birmingham this Saturday.” Before she can leave the ring, the Briscoe Brothers make their way out. “Stephanie, you can tell Black Power that we are going to be there Saturday night to take the titles away from them. Tell them we are sure the good people of Birmingham are going to be thrilled to see us kick their black asses!” [CENTER]krissy vaineshannon moore[/CENTER] Shannon Moore is in the back with Krissy Vaine. He makes an open challenge to anyone in the back that has the “testicular fortitude” to meet him in the ring in Birmingham. E [CENTER]CW AndersonOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, CW Anderson made his fourth Television Title defense against the debuting Orlando Jordan. CW won in 14 minutes with a Samson Clutch. D+ Final Rating- D-

[CENTER]logo From SECW.com Final Card for September Supershow Billy the KidOrlando Jordan [B]Billy the Kid makes his debut against Orlando Jordan[/B] Christopher Mortonla parka [B]Christopher Morton makes his debut against La Parka[/B] colt cabanakiller jr [B]Colt Cobana puts his gimmick up against Killer Kowalski Jr[/B] elix skipperelijah burkemark briscoejay briscoe [B]Black Power defends the Southern Tag Team Titles against The Briscoe Brothers[/B] steve corinomasato tanaka [B]Steve Corino defends the Southern Heavyweight Title against Masato Tanaka[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]logo [B]September Supershow[/B] [B]Birmingham Alabama[/B] [B]Birmingham Civic Center[/B] BJCC[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Michael Murphy in 8 minutes with an Anderson Spinebuster (D) and Mikey Batts defeated Scoot Andrews in 7 minutes with corkscrew 450 splash (C-). [CENTER]elix skipperelijah burkemark briscoejay briscoe[/CENTER] As the show begins, Black Power attack The Briscoe Brothers backstage (E-). [CENTER]Billy the KidOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Billy the Kid defeated Orlando Jordan in 14 min with BK Bomb C-. [CENTER]Christopher Mortonla parka[/CENTER] In the next match of the night, Christopher Morton defeated La Parka in 12 min with superplex C. [CENTER]colt cabanakiller jr[/CENTER] In the next match of the night Colt Cobana and Killer Kowalski Jr went to a 10 minute time limit draw D+. [CENTER]shannon moore[/CENTER] Shannon Moore makes his way to the ring and takes the ring microphone. “Last Thursday I made a challenge to anyone in the back. Is anyone man enough to accept that challenge?” [CENTER]shannon mooreCM Punk[/CENTER] At that point CM Punk made his way to the ring and began to brawl with Shannon. At the 16 minute mark, Punk was able to hit the Pepsi Plunge and get the win over Moore. C [CENTER]elix skipperelijah burkemark briscoejay briscoe[/CENTER] Black Power defeated The Briscoes in 17 minutes when Elijah pinned Jay after Elijah Experience C. Black Power retains the Southern Tag Team Title. [CENTER]steve corinomasato tanaka[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, Steve Corino put the Southern Heavyweight Title on the line. As the match began the two locked up. Both of them were able to get in an equal amount of offense for the first 20 minutes. Tanaka was able to get an inverted sitout side slam on Corino which left Corino in the middle of the ring. As Tanaka was about to make the pin in the middle of the ring all of the other Horseman made their way to the ring and attacked Tanaka. The referee called for the bell. Tanaka has won the match with a DQ.

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER]logo [B]October Week 1[/B] [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]Township Auditorium[/B] [B]Columbia, SC[/B] township[/CENTER] In dark matchs Karl Anderson defeated Michael Murphy in 8 minutes with Anderson Spinebuster (D-) and Tyson Dux defeated Onyx in 8 minutes with a Dux Crab (D). [CENTER]amber o nealMikey Batts[/CENTER] After the match, the camera shifted backstage with Michael Batts. “My name is Michael Batts. I have been for the last six months getting my ass kicked night after night here in SECW! It is time that I got my act together and get serious about this career. I need a mentor. I need someone that can show me how to be a better wrestler. Someone that can teach me how this business works. I want my new mentor to be Mark Copani! Mark, if you will take me on, I would be honored to be your protoge!” D- [CENTER]lodidirty dick jr[/CENTER] Lodi is shown walking down the aisle backstage. Suddenly Dirty Dick Jr comes out from behind him and beats him down. Lodi is left bleeding in the back. E+ [CENTER]krissy vaineshannon moore[/CENTER] The camera goes to the back of the arena, where Krissy Vaine is with Shannon Moore. “I may have lost the Television Strap before I hit the 12 win mark. However, I am still the first ever Television Champion in the history of the SECW. You watch, one day you will be looking at me as the Southern Heavyweight Champion. I am that damn good!” D+ [CENTER]shannon moorescoot andrews[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Shannon Moore defeated Scoot Andrews in 8 minutes with a Mooregasm. D+ [CENTER]mark magnusdoug williams[/CENTER] In the next match Mark Copani defeats Doug Williams in 9 minutes with The Finishing Touch. D- [CENTER]dirty dick jrlodi[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeated Lodi with top rope bulldog in 6 minutes. D- [CENTER]ted dibiasesteve corino[/CENTER] Steve Corino makes his way to the ring with Ted Dibiase. “Masasto Tanaka, last Saturday at the Supershow, you managed to get a win. However, I still hold the belt! Anyday you want, anytime you want, you want some, come get some!” A [CENTER]colt cabanakiller jr[/CENTER] In the next match Colt Cobana defeats Killer Kowalski Jr in 11 minutes with a running lariat. After the match, while Colt Cobana is celebrating, Killer Kowalski Jr attacks Colt and beats him down. Match- D; post match- D [CENTER]masato tanaka[/CENTER] Masato Tanaka is shown backstage where he speaks in Japenese. What is said is loosely translated into “Yes I would like to wrestle you again!” D+ [CENTER]Billy the KidChristopher Morton[/CENTER] In the next match Christopher Morton defeated Billy the Kid in 12 minutes with an Iron Cross. D+ [CENTER]CW Andersonandrew martin[/CENTER] In the main event CW Anderson defeated Andrew Martin in 15 minutes for his fifth TV Title Defense with a spinebuster. D Final Rating- D- TV Rating- 3.16

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]October Week 2[/B] [B]Spartanburg SC[/B] [B]Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium[/B] spartanburg[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Scoot Andrews in 8 minutes with a Boston Crab (D+) and Tyson Dux defeated Dave Crist with a Brainbuster (D-). [CENTER]amber o nealMikey Batts[/CENTER] As the show begins Mikey Batts talks with Amber O Neal. “You know something Amber? I know that I am a newcomer here. I know that I am the rookie. I know that I need a mentor, someone that has been there and done that, someone to help me become a better performer. That someone is Mark Copani. Mark Copani, where are you right now. I've never had a mentor, have you ever had a protege? Want one?” E [CENTER]lizmark jrdirty dick jr[/CENTER] Backstage, the camera catches Dirty Dick Jr attacking Lizmark Jr. E+ [CENTER]killer jrla parka[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, La Parka defeated Killer Kowalski in 11 minutes with a corkscrew moonsault. D [CENTER]lizmark jrdirty dick jr[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeated an already beaten Lizmark Jr in 11 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. D+ [CENTER]shannon mooreChad Collyer[/CENTER] In the next match Shannon Moore defeated Chad Collyer in 7 minutes with a Mooregasm. D+ [CENTER]CW AndersonRoderick Strong[/CENTER] CW Anderson defeated Roderick Strong for his 6th TV Title defense in 7 minutes with a Spinebuster. C- [CENTER]mark briscoejay briscoeelijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] In a non title match, The Briscoe Brothers defeated Black Power in 14 minutes when Jay Briscoe pinned Elix Skipper following a Jay Driller. After the match, The Briscoe Brothers celebrated in the ring. Match- D+; Celebration D- [CENTER]steve corinomasato tanaka[/CENTER] In another non title match, Masato Tanaka defeated Steve Corino in 22 minutes with a Diamond Duster. C+ Final Rating- D- TV- 3.17

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]October Week 3[/B] [B]North Charleston Coliseum[/B] [B]Charleston SC[/B] North Charleston[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Scoot Andrews in 8 minutes with an Anderson Spinebuster (D+) and Tyson Dux defeated Onyx in 8 minutes with a brainbuster (D). [CENTER]dirty dick jrdavey richards[/CENTER] The camera starts backstage with Dirty Dick Jr attacking Davey Richards. D- [CENTER]mark magnusvampiro[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Mark Copani defeated Vampiro in 11 minutes with The Finishing Touch. D+ [CENTER]mark briscoejay briscoeelijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] The camera moves backstage where Black Power is attacking The Briscoe Brothers. E+ [CENTER]dirty dick jrdavey richards[/CENTER] In the next match of the night Dirty Dick Jr defeated an already beaten Davey Richards in 11 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. After the match Dirty Dick Jr celebrated in the ring. Match- D+; Celebration- D+ [CENTER]CW Andersonnigel mcguinness[/CENTER] CW Anderson defeated Nigel McGuinness in 12 minutes with a Spinebuster for his 7th TV Title defense. D+ [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiasericky landellCW Andersonted dibiase jr[/CENTER] While CW Anderson is still in the ring, Steve Corino and the rest of the Extreme Horseman make their way out to the ring. Steve Corino grabs the ring microphone. “Let's hear it for the Greatest TV Champion in the world, CW Anderson! Let's hear it for the Greatest Southeastern Champion in the world, ME! Masato Tanaka, you want this title, come get this title. I will kick your ass all the way back to Tokyo! Get this through your head. This is mine, I will never let you get it. This is mine!” [CENTER]Billy the KidChristopher Morton[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening Billy The Kid defeated Christopher Morton in 16 minutes with a Shooting Star Press. D+ Final Rating- D- TV- 3.15

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]October Week 4[/B] [B]Independence Arena[/B] [B]Charlotte NC[/B] independence[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Michael Murphy in 8 minutes with an Anderson Spinebuster (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Scoot Andrews in 8 minutes with a Brainbuster (D+). [CENTER]amber o nealMikey Batts[/CENTER] Michael Batts is shown backstage with Amber O Neal. “Amber, did you see how Mark Copani looked last week over Vampiro? Is he not the greatest wrestler of our day? Do you think I will ever be able to measure up to the standards that he has set? These are the questions that I think about at night when I go to bed! Well, actually these are things I think about when I get ready for bed. As always, I think about you right before I go to sleep.” “Michael Batts, that is possibly the creepiest thing anyone has ever said to me.” [CENTER]mark briscoeelijah burke[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Mark Briscoe pinned Elijah Burke following a Springboard Ace Crusher at the 11 minute mark. C- [CENTER]mark briscoe[/CENTER] After the match, Mark Briscoe takes the ring microphone. “Elijah, Elix I just got the win tonight. What do you say me and my brother take on the two of y'all at Fright Night. What better place to kick your ass and take your title than on pay per view?” E+ [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiasekrissy vaine[/CENTER] The camera moves backstage where Steve Corino and Ted Dibiase are standing with Krissy Vaine. “Tanaka, I told you before and I will tell you again. You want this title, come get this title. It seems like everyone else is trying to get onto this pay per view, what do you say, you and I end this thing for once and for all at Fright Night!” B+ [CENTER]mark magnusla parkaMikey Batts[/CENTER] In the next match of the night La Parka defeated Mark Copani in 12 minutes with a chair shot. Michael Batts had thrown the chair into the ring for Mark Copani. However, the chair hit Copani. La Parka picked the chair up and hit him once again before covering him for the pin. C- [CENTER]Orlando Jordan[/CENTER] Orlando Jordan make his way to the ring and grabs the microphone. “Dirty Dick Jr, you have been on an impressive win streak. However, you have not won a match yet where you didn't attack your opponent prior to the match. Just once, lets go at it clean. You and me, neither one of us injured or attacked prior to the match, what do you say?” D [CENTER]masato tanakavampiro[/CENTER] In the next match of the night, Masato Tanaka defeated Vampiro in 10 minutes with a Diamond Duster. C- After the match, Tanaka grabs the microphone. He speaks in Japenese, which is loosely translated by Jim Cornette as “Corino, I would love to see you at the pay per view. I will be the next Southeastern Champion.” D- [CENTER]shannon moore[/CENTER] Shannon Moore makes his way to the ring. “This seems to be the night of challenges! Here you go one more to add to your list. I, Shannon Moore will take on anyone in the back, anyone in Connecticut, anyone in Orlando. I will take on anything anyone in the world wants to throw at me at the pay per view.” D [CENTER]Billy the KidChristopher Morton[/CENTER] In the next match Billy the Kid defeated Christopher Morton with a Shooting Star Press at the 12 minute mark. C [CENTER]dirty dick jramber o neal[/CENTER] Dirty Dick Jr is shown walking backstage. He finds Amber O Neal and does an impromtu interview. “Amber, there is someone back here asking for a match with me. He says he wants a clean match. I gotta tell you something, Orlando. I am nothing more than a West Texas Redneck! I don't wrestle. I fight. Have you ever been in a fight in a bar. There are no rules, there are no moves. You go at the other person and you beat the hell out of them! You use whatever method or object you can to kick their ass! You want a fight, you got one! This is not going to be a match. This is going to be an old fashioned ass kicking!” C- [CENTER]CW AndersonChad Collyer[/CENTER] In the main event, CW Anderson defeated Chad Collyer in 14 minutes for his 8th TV Title Defense. D+ Final Rating- D TV Rating- 3.23

[CENTER]logo stephanie carter[/CENTER] "Stephanie Carter here giving you the rundown on the next pay per view of SECW, Fright Night! Taking place this Sunday from Alexander Memorial Coliseum in Atlanta GA." A 10 man battle royal to decide the new number 1 contented for the Southeastern TV Title. [CENTER]killer jrdoug williamscolt cabanalodi [B]Killer Kowalski Jr and Doug Williams vs. Colt Cobana and Lodi[/B] shannon moore [B]Shannon Moore vs. ???[/B] dirty dick jrOrlando Jordan [B]Dirty Dick Jr vs. Orlando Jordan[/B] Christopher MortonBilly the Kid [B]Christopher Morton vs. Billy the Kid[/B] mark briscoejay briscoeelijah burkeelix skipper [B]Black Power vs. The Briscoe Brothers for the Southeastern Tag Team Championship[/B] steve corinomasato tanaka [B]Steve Corino vs. Masato Tanaka for the Southeastern Championship[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]logo [B]Fright Night Pay Per View[/B] [B]Sunday October Week 4[/B] [B]Alexander Memorial Coliseum[/B] [B]Atlanta GA[/B] alexander andrew martinChad Collyerdavey richardslizmark jr dropkick murphyMikey Battsnigel mcguinnessRoderick Strong la parkaluther weiss[/CENTER] As the Pay Per View begins, there is a 10 man Battle royal to determine the number 1 contender for the Southeastern TV Title. The winner will take on CW Anderson next week for the title. The contestants are Andrew Martin, Chad Collyer, Davey Richards, Lizmark Jr, Michael Murphy, Michael Batts, Nigel McGuinness, Roderick Strong, Luther Weiss and La Parka. At the 15 minute mark Luther Weiss threw Davey Richards over the top rope for the win. C- [CENTER]dirty dick jrOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] The camera moved to the back where Dirty Dick Jr is shown attacking Orlando Jones. “Orlando, I told you, when I fight, I fight. I fight dirty and I fight to win!” D [CENTER]killer jrdoug williamscolt cabanalodi[/CENTER] In the next match, Killer Kowalski and Doug Williams defeated Colt Cobana and Lodi when Killer Kowalski hit the wave of the past on Lodi at the 10 minute mark and got the win. C- [CENTER]shannon mooreCM Punk[/CENTER] Shannon Moore made his way to the ring. “Ladies and gentleman, it is now time to see who has the balls to come out here and face me tonight. At that point, CM Punk ran to the ring and began to beat on Shannon. CM Punk got the win in 13 minutes with the Pepsi Plunge. C [CENTER]dirty dick jrOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeated an injured Orlando Jones in 11 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. D+ [CENTER]Billy the KidChristopher Morton[/CENTER] In the next match Christopher Morton defeated Billy the Kid in 14 minutes with an iron cross. C [CENTER]elix skipperelijah burkemark briscoejay briscoe[/CENTER] The next match was for the Southeastern Tag Team Title between The Briscoe Brothers and Black Power. The match went to a time limit draw at the 20 minute mark. Black Power is still the Southeastern Tag Team Champions. C [CENTER]steve corinomasato tanaka[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, Steve Corino defended the Southeastern Championship against Masato Tanaka. The match began with both men locking up. They fought all over the arena, out of the ring and into the grandstand. At the 20 minute mark, Corino was able to get the Old School Expulsion on Tanaka for the pin. B- Final rating- D- PPV Rating- .29

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]November Week 1[/B] [B]The Scope[/B] [B]Norfolk, VA[/B] The Scope[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Sean Casey in 8 minutes with an Anderson Spinebuster (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Chad Collyer in 8 minutes with a Brainbuster (C-). [CENTER]amber o nealMikey Battsmark magnus[/CENTER] The show opens with Mikey Batts standing with Amber O Neal and Mark Copani. “Mark, I am so sorry. I was trying to help and I ended up just messing everything up. I am so stupid! I wish that I could make things better, but I just don't know what to do. This is why I need you as my mentor. Teach me how to do these things. Help me learn.” Copani looks annoyed at the request by the youngster. He winks at Amber and then walks away without giving Batts any sort of sign.” E [CENTER]mark briscoejay briscoeelijah burkeelix skipper[/CENTER] The camera shifts backstage where Elijah Burke and Elix Skipper, Black Power are attacking The Briscoe Brothers. Black Power leaves them laying on the ground and walks away laughing. E+ [CENTER]don callisnigel mcguinnesslizmark jr[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Nigel McGuinness defeats Lizmark Jr in 9 minutes with a powerbomb. D+ [CENTER]krissy vainecolt cabana[/CENTER] The camera moves backstage where Colt Cobana is talking with Krissy Vaine. “Krissy, I got to tell you that you are looking great tonight. I bought that calendar that you and Amber put out. I have that calendar in my room back at the Casa de Colt. I especially love June! Wow! Are you doing anything later on tonight. Do you have a little Colt in you? Do you want a little Colt in you? Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Killer Kowalski Jr or as I like to call you, smells like ass. Can I call you smells like ass? Or is it smells like ass jr? I have wrestled you, I know what you smell like! Krissy, let me tell you something, Amber is a beautiful woman but you in June, wow! Lets head on over to the Waffle House tonight and see where the night leads us.” Krissy Vaine is disgusted and finally walks away leaving Colt talking to himself about her June photo. D- [CENTER]dirty dick jrdavey richards[/CENTER] The camera switches to another part of the backstage area where Dirty Dick Jr is beating Davey Richards. Once is has done enough damage, he places the Red Man in his mouth, spits a stream onto Davey and then walks away. D- [CENTER]Billy the KidChristopher Morton[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Billy the Kid defeats Christopher Morton in 14 minutes with a BK Bomb. C- [CENTER]amber o nealshannon moore[/CENTER] The camera moves to the backstage area where Shannon Moore is standing with Amber O Neal. “CM Punk, last Sunday at Fright Night, you accepted the challenge that I laid out. I could come up with an excuse for the loss, but I won't. You were the better man that night, but remember this, a stopped clock is right twice a day! Every once in awhile the French win a war! I want you again in the ring! I want to kick your ass from one end of the arena all the way to the other. If you are man enough, meet me in the ring!” D+ [CENTER]steve corinoCW Andersonricky landellted dibiaseted dibiase jr masato tanaka[/CENTER] While Shannon is talking to Amber, Steve Corino barges into the picture with Masato Tanaka in a headlock. Corino continues to beat on him with the help of the other Extreme Horseman. C+ [CENTER]dirty dick jrdavey richards[/CENTER] In the next match of the night, Dirty Dick Jr defeats an already hurt Davey Richards in 12 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. After the match, Dirty Dick Jr celebrated in the ring. Match- C; Celebration- D+ [CENTER]CW Andersonted dibiaseRoderick Strong[/CENTER] In the next match CW Anderson made his 9th TV Title defense, defeating Roderick Strong in 12 minutes with a Samson Clutch. D+ [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiasela parka[/CENTER] In the main event of the night, Steve Corino defended the Southeastern Championship against La Parka. Corino got the win after 19 minutes with a Northern Lights Bomb. C+ Final Rating- D+ TV Rating- 3.32

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]November Week 2[/B] [B]Dorton Arena[/B] [B]Raleigh, NC[/B] dorton[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Sterling James Keenan in 8 minutes with an Anderson Spinebuster (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Dave Crist in 8 min with a brainbuster (D). [CENTER]New JackMikey Batts[/CENTER] In the first match of the night New Jack defeated Michael Batts in 9 minutes with a 187. D+ [CENTER]amber o nealjay briscoe[/CENTER] Jay Briscoe is shown in the back with Amber O Neal. “Elijah, Elix we took you to a time limit draw. You didn't beat us, we didn't beat you. I want you in the ring, one on one. If I can beat you, we get another shot at the Southeastern Tag Team Titles.” D [CENTER]masato tanakala parka[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Masato Tanaka defeated La Parka with a Roaring Elbow at the 15 minute mark. C- After the match, Masato Tanaka grabbed the microphone and spoke Japanese into it. Jim Cornette translated for the TV audience. “I speak a little Japanese. It's rusty, but what I think he said is I am going to be the next Southeastern Champion. He then finished it off by saying something about ducks and less endowed women. Once again, my Japanese is a little rusty. I think that that is the jist of it.” D+ [CENTER]CM Punkshannon moore[/CENTER] In the next match, CM Punk defeated Shannon Moore in 14 minutes with the Pepsi Plunge. B- [CENTER]CW Andersonted dibiasedon callisluther weiss[/CENTER] In the next match, CW Anderson made his 10th Southeastern TV Title defense against Luther Weiss. CW won it with a Spinebuster in 10 minutes. C- [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiaseandrew martin[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, Steve Corino defended the Southeastern Championship against Andrew Martin. Corino won the match in 14 minutes with an Old School Expulsion. C+ Final Rating- D TV Rating- 3.14

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]November Week 3[/B] [B]Asheville Civic Center[/B] [B]Asheville NC[/B][/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Lodi in 8 minutes with a Spinebuster (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Sterling James Keenan with a Brainbuster in 8 minutes (C-). [CENTER]Mikey Battsvampiro[/CENTER] In the first match of the night Vampiro defeated Michael Batts in 7 minutes with a Nail in the Coffin. D+ [CENTER]steve corinomasato tanaka[/CENTER] After the match the camera moved backstage. Steve Corino and Masato Tanaka are shown beating each other. They eventually knock each other out. The camera focuses on them laying on the ground backstage. B- [CENTER]mark magnusChad Collyer[/CENTER] In the second match of the night Chad Collyer took on Mark Copani. Copani and Collyer were both exhausted at the 11 minute mark. Michael Batts came down to the ring and grabbed a chair. He went to hit Collyer but missed and hit Mark Copani instead. Collyer covered Copani for the pin at the 12 minute mark. D+ [CENTER]dirty dick jrlizmark jr[/CENTER] The action moves to the backstage area where Dirty Dick Jr is shown attacking Lizmark Jr. After beating him down, Dirty Dick Jr puts in the wad of Red Man and spits a stream of tobacco juice all over Lizmark Jr. E+ [CENTER]jay briscoeelijah burke[/CENTER] In the next match Elijah Burke went against Jay Briscoe. Briscoe had the win until Elix Skipper came down and hit Briscoe in the head with Brass Knuckles. Elijah covered him for the pin at the 11 minute mark. C [CENTER]steve corinomasato tanaka[/CENTER] A video is shown hyping the Steve Corino and Masato Tanaka saga. B- [CENTER]dirty dick jrlizmark jr[/CENTER] Dirty Dick Jr defeated Lizmark Jr in 9 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. D+ [CENTER]shannon mooreCM Punk[/CENTER] A video is shown hyping what has happened between Shannon Moore and CM Punk. C- [CENTER]Christopher MortonBilly the Kid[/CENTER] In the next match Christopher Morton defeated Billy the Kid with an iron cross at the 14 minute mark. C [CENTER]ted dibiaseCW Andersonkiller jr[/CENTER] In the main event of the night, CW Anderson made his 11th Southeastern TV Title defense defeating Killer Kowalski Jr in 14 minutes with a Spinebuster. D Final Rating- D- TV Rating- 3.11

Archived