Southeastern Championship Wrestling

[CENTER]logo [B]SECW Thursday Night[/B] [B]November Week 4[/B] [B]The Patriot Center[/B] [B]Alexandria VA[/B] patriot center[/CENTER] In dark matches Karl Anderson defeated Michael Murphy with an Anderson Spinebuster in 8 minutes (D) and Tyson Dux defeated Sterling James Keenan in 8 minutes with a Brainbuster (D). [CENTER]ted dibiasericky landellscoot andrews[/CENTER] In the first match of the night, Ricky Landell defeated Scoot Andrews in 4 minutes with a German Suplex. D- [CENTER]Mikey Battsmark magnusandrew martin[/CENTER] The camera moves backstage where Michael Batts is shown pleading for forgiveness with Mark Copani. After listening to the youngster for a few minutes, Copani begins a brutal assault on Michael Batts. During the beating, Andrew Martin is shown walking by. He gets involved in the attack by beginning to beat on Mark Copani. E [CENTER]colt cabanakiller jr[/CENTER] In the second match of the night, Killer Kowalski defeats Colt Cobana in 12 minutes with the Wave of the Past. After the match, Killer Kowalski celebrates in the ring. Match- D; Celebration- F+ [CENTER]Chad CollyerOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] In the next match Chad Collyer defeats Orlando Jones in 10 minutes with a Butterfly Suplex. C+ [CENTER]mark magnusandrew martin[/CENTER] The camera moves to the back of the arena. Mark Copani and Andrew Martin are seen shouting at each other. They begin to shove each other until other wrestlers break them up. D+ [CENTER]dirty dick jr[/CENTER] Jim Cornette and Tony Schiavone hype the success that Dirty Dick Jr has had of late. C [CENTER]steve corinoted dibiasemasato tanaka[/CENTER] In a non title match Masato Tanaka defeats Steve Corino in 23 minutes with a Roaring Elbow. B- [CENTER]ted dibiaseCW Andersondon callisluther weiss[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening CW Anderson goes for his 12th and final Southeastern TV Title defense. His opponent for tonight is Luther Weiss. At the 15 minute mark, CW locks on the Samson Clutch for his 12th and final defense of the Southeastern TV Title. CW and the other Horseman celebrate in the ring. Match- C-; Celebration- C [CENTER]CW Andersonsteve corinostephanie carter[/CENTER] When the match is over, Stephanie Carter makes her way to the ring. “CW Anderson, congradulations! You are the first superstar to successfully defend that title for 12 defenses. You are now entitled to a $25,000 bonus and a guaranteed shot at the Southeastern Championship. Now, when do you want your shot at Mr. Corino's title. You can take it now or at any time in the future that you choose.” Steve Corino and Ted Dibiase look nervous. Ted Dibiase walks over to CW and whispers in his ear. “Ted, get the hell out of my ear! Steve, you must be shaking in your boots right now. Me, CW Anderson, the man that you said we would find something for has the right to challenge you tonight for the title that you cherish so much. Are you nervous right now? I have said it before and I will say it again, I am a Horseman. I am the real Horseman. Steve, I am a team player. We have the title right now. As long as you hold it, you are safe from me. If you ever lose that title, then I get my shot!” Stephanie takes the microphone. “All right CW, that is your decision. Tell me whenever you want it. Now this Saturday we will have our November Supershow at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond VA. That night you will see Jay and Mark Briscoe taking on Elijah Burke and Elix Skipper in one on one matches. If the Briscoes win either one of those, they get another shot at the Southeastern Tag Team Belts. Shannon Moore will take on CM Punk once again. Also a 10 man Battle Royal. The winner will get an automatic birth in the finals of the Southeastern TV Title Tournament that will begin next month. All of this and much much more from the Richmond Coliseum this Saturday night.” D Final Rating- D+ TV Rating- 3.15

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]logo [B]November Supershow[/B] [B]Saturday Week 4[/B] [B]Richmond Coliseum[/B] [B]Richmond VA[/B] richmond col vampiroMikey Batts[/CENTER] In the first match Vampiro defeated Michael Batts in 11 minutes with a Nail in the Coffin. [CENTER]Mikey Battsmark magnusandrew martin[/CENTER] Following the match, Mark Copani made his way to the ring and brutally attacked Michael Batts while berating him for losing. Andrew Martin ran to the ring and made the save. Match- D+; Save- E+ [CENTER]la parkadirty dick jr[/CENTER] The camera moves to the backstage area where Dirty Dick Jr is attacking La Parka. La Parka is left on the floor with a stream of Red Man on him. D [CENTER]elijah burkejay briscoe[/CENTER] In the next match Elijah Burke defeated Jay Briscoe in 12 minutes with the Elijah Experience. C- [CENTER]luther weissdon callisOrlando Jordan[/CENTER] In the next match Luther Weiss defeated Orlando Jones in 9 minutes with a shuicide. C+ [CENTER]Chad Collyerdon callisnigel mcguinness[/CENTER] In the next match Chad Collyer defeated Nigel McGuinness by DQ in 19 minutes after Don Callis interferred. C- [CENTER]la parkadirty dick jr[/CENTER] In the next match Dirty Dick Jr defeated an already injured La Parka in 11 minutes with a Top Rope Bulldog. D [CENTER]mark briscoeelix skipper[/CENTER] Mark Briscoe defeated Elix Skipper in 10 minutes with a Cut Throat Suplex. C [CENTER]CM Punkshannon moore[/CENTER] CM Punk defeated Shannon Moore in 14 minutes by DQ. Shannon Moore, who was about to lose once again to CM Punk, picked the referee up and threw him out of the ring. C [CENTER]tyson duxkarl andersonkiller jrBilly the Kid Christopher Mortoncolt cabanaRoderick Strongdavey richards lodited dibiase jr[/CENTER] In the main event, there was a 10 man Battle Royal to determine the new number 1 contender for the SECW TV Title. The contestants were Tyson Dux, Karl Anderson, Killer Kowalski Jr, Billy the Kid, Christopher Morton, Colt Cobana, Lodi, Roderick Strong, Davey Richards and Ted Dibiase Jr. The final two contestants were Davey Richards and Roderick Strong. Davey Richards threw Strong out at the 16 minute mark. C Final Rating- D-

Archived