DB's "Real World" Update 1.0 Download Thread!

Damian

Yes people FINALLY it's out, Version 1.0... I'm pretty sure any data glitches are out now, gimmicks updated, teams and everything is sorted. A ton of new moves, relationships, workers, movesets etc... are in the game now. GET IT HERE... (Filefront LINK ACTIVE NOW!) - [url]http://files.filefront.com/DB%5Cs_%5CReal_World%5C_Data_V10/;4221341;;/fileinfo.html[/url] Here is a list of everything added the past few days: [QUOTE] DB REAL WORLD WRESPI UPDATE: Version 1.0 - Released 5th October 2005 V1.0 Additions: WWE WORKERS: Joey Mercury - Moveset added, now active Johnny Nitro - Moveset added, now active Sharmell Sullivan - (Manager) Road Warrior Animal - w/Moveset Big Vito - w/Moveset Ken Kennedy - w/Moveset Paul Burchill - w/Moveset (His REAL Moveset, not his WWE version) Sylvain Grenier - Now Sylvan Juventud Guerrera - w/Moveset Psicosis - w/Moveset Super Crazy - w/Moveset Spanky - w/Moveset WWE TAG TEAMS: MNM - ADDED Legion of Doom - ADDED Nunzio and Vito - ADDED Regal and Burchill - ADDED The Mexicools - ADDED The Mexicools #2 - ADDED The Mexicools #3 - ADDED TNA: Simon Diamond - w/Moveset Sonny Siaki - Moveset completed ROH: Bryan Danielson - w/Moveset (Face as I don't know his alignment) Nigel McGuinness - w/Generic Indy 3 Moveset INDY: Kid Kash - w/Moveset Mike Awesome - w/Moveset Goldberg - w/Moveset The Sandman - w/Moveset Teddy Hart - w/Moveset Bret Hart - w/Moveset (Retired Wrestler) EVENTS: TNA Genesis - November TNA Turning Point - December (All WWE & TNA PPV's now in the game) MOVES: Alot of Hardcore moves added, alot of moved altered and some other moves added.. a few examples: Flying Chair-Elbow Drop Chair to Chair Smash Pumphandle Sitout Facebuster Blue Thunder Driver Michinoku Driver II RELATIONSHIPS: And extra 50+ have been added OVERALL: WWE - Complete to date TNA - Complete to date[/QUOTE] Ok so now WWE and TNA are finished and ROH's roster is now up to 4 workers.. sure you can't use ROH just yet but the other two are finished and extra workers are in the game now. V1.1 is now in the works which will DEFINTELY include a COMPLETE ROH. If I have the time, I will squeeze in a fourth fed with ROH too, probably UK's FWA.

No offense intended, Damian (and Ransik) - but do we really need three topics devoted to these updates? We've got an Update Discussion thread, an Update Release thread, and an Update 1.0 Release thread? Can you not just have all this information in one thread? It's not only confusing, but it somewhat forces other stat makers into bumping their own threads just to compete with the 6 threads on the front page devoted to the same two scenarios. Again - no offense intended.

The other one is really just Beta, if I could, I'd remove it.. not to mention half the people didn't check the thread for the next release as I kept getting PM's from people saying "Where is the latest release?" and the Discussion thread is simply for people to talk about stuff.. If i was to put the update in a new post in that, I'd get yet another ton of PM's asking which page it's on.. and if it's on Page 1 again like in the other thread.. nobody will check it.. AGAIN, lol If anybody can remove my 'Download' thread, please do. thanks

i want a v1.1 update discussion thread also, and a future update thread, and a thread discussing all the threads involved. Also, a thread discussing why we need all these threads... and then... well on from there.

[QUOTE=Game]i want a v1.1 update discussion thread also, and a future update thread, and a thread discussing all the threads involved. Also, a thread discussing why we need all these threads... and then... well on from there.[/QUOTE] Those are all covered in the Discussion thread ;) Anyway to everybody else, my bandwidth is gone now, lol.. maxed out in less than a day... so I'll upload this to Filefront later unless somebody wants to link it to their site? Thanks

Archived