ROH: The Best There Is, And The Best There Ever Will Be

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH_Logo.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]RING OF HONOR[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]THE BEST THERE IS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. . .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][I]PRELUDE[/I][/B] It all started with a question asked during one of the most anticipated shoot interviews of the year; [B]Gabe Sapolsky[/B] had managed to schedule an interview for the [I]Straight Shootin'[/I] series with none other than [B]Bret "The Hitman" Hart[/B]. There was an interview or two already floating around, and Gabe knew he wasn't going to get anything groundbreaking out of The Hitman so instead he focused on a series of questions designed to pick Hart's brain about the laurels of tradition versus innovation. From that interview, a spark caught fire inside of The Hitman; that hunger for the ring that he thought he would never feel again started to growl. But, to his own surprise, he didn't want a return to the glory and accolades of being a World champion; aside from knowing he would never be in shape for it again, he wasn't looking for the rush of performing. For, what some might say, the first time in his career, he was looking to give back. After a few phone calls and meetings, a contract was drawn up and signed, a partnership forged between three men: owner [B]Cary Silkin[/B] and the new booking duo of [B]Gabe Sapolsky[/B] and [B]Bret Hart[/B]! We begin in August of 2008, and the internet wrestling community is still rife with speculation and constant reports of Hart's possible involvement; some cry foul, and the end of Ring of Honor as the respected promotion it has become while others are certain The Hitman will carry the experience to help guide them to the next level.[/QUOTE] [CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B]CURRENT CHAMPIONS[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"](current as of October - Week 1, 2008 game time)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH%20Wrestlers/NigelMcGuinness2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohheavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="3"]ROH WORLD CHAMPION[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"](defeated Takeshi Morishima; October - Week 1, 2007)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH%20Wrestlers/KevinSteen.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH%20Wrestlers/ElGenerico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohtag.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="3"]ROH TEAG TEAM CHAMPIONS[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="2"]STEENERICO~![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"](defeated Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black; September - Week 4, 2008)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH%20Wrestlers/BrentAlbright.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/NWAWorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="3"]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]BRENT ALBRIGHT[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"](defeated Adam Pearce; July - Week 3, 2008)[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]NEWSWIRE FOR AUGUST, WEEK 1[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]Thank you to the fans in Manassas and Manhattan for making last weekend's events a huge success. One of the big news items coming out of the weekend is that [B]Brent Albright[/B] defeated [B]Adam Pearce[/B] last Saturday in Manhattan to win the NWA World Heavyweight Title. This is the first time the historic NWA World Heavyweight Title has changed hands in New York City. Albright revealed in an exclusive interview immediately after his title win with the ROH podcast team (available at [url]www.ROHmedia.com[/url]) that he will defend the belt on 8/16 in Chicago. We will have news on this match later this week in the ROHwrestling.com [*]Make sure to watch the new ROH Video Wire at [url]www.ROHvideos.com[/url] for FREE to see [B]Lance Storm[/B]'s return to the ring in Toronto, a clip from the Rumble Of Honor, the latest between [B]Austin Aries[/B], [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] and [B]The Necro Butcher[/B] plus what is [B]Rhett Titus[/B] showing everyone on his cell phone and more!!! [*]ROH World Champion [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] grows momentum as his incredible 2008 continues. McGuinness has signed for his next defense. He said he has beaten [B]Kevin Steen[/B] so many times that now he wants to beat his partner. Nigel has offered [B]El Generico[/B] a ROH World Title shot and Generico has accepted. McGuinness vs. Generico for the World Title will go down on 8/15 in Cleveland!!! Save 25% on tickets at [url]www.ROHwrestling.com[/url] until Friday morning. [*]Some fans may have heard various rumours through the mill over the past several weeks, and as of today we can break the exclusive news that the rumours are true! As of August 3, 2008, [B]Bret "Hitman" Hart[/B] is officially part of the ROH family! The ROH podcast team will bring you an exclusive interview with The Hitman to kick off next week! [*][B]Mark Briscoe[/B]'s wrist is almost 100% and he is ready for more competition. In fact, The Briscoes want The Age Of The Fall and a very interesting bout has been signed for [I]Epic Encounter III[/I]. Jimmy Jacobs says he will bring a mystery partner to Cleveland. It will be [B]Jay & Mark Briscoe [/B]vs. [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] & ??? when ROH finally returns to Cleveland in two weeks. What does Jacobs have in mind for Cleveland? [*]ROHWrestling.com has just learned the first exclusive details about September's [I]Glory By Honor VII[/I]. Scheduled for the last Sunday in September, ROH will be gearing up the weekend before in a special '[I]Prelude to Glory[/I]' weekend! Already announced for the special shows is ROH World Champion [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] defending against [B]Austin Aries[/B]! After emerging triumphant in a grudge match with The Age of The Fall's [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B], Aries was booked for a long-awaited shot at the belt. Also announced is a Four Corner Survival match with the winner earning a shot at the ROH World title at [I]Glory by Honor VII[/I]!!! Participants announced thus far are former champion [B]Bryan Danielson[/B], NOAH sensation [B]Naomichi Marufuji[/B], and Sweet & Sour Inc.'s [B]Chris Hero[/B]! The Age of The Fall has also promised to bring [B]Joey Matthews[/B] back to ROH in September. Contact with the secretary at [B]Larry Sweeney[/B]'s Sweet & Sour Inc. also allows us to announce that in adition to Chris Hero, Sweeney will bringing former NWA champion [B]Adam Pearce[/B], [B]Davey Richards[/B], and his latest talent signing [B]Go Shiozaki[/B]! Other talent booked for the Prelude weekend include NWA World Heavyweight Champion [B]Brent Albright[/B] and, making his ROH return, [B]Jerry Lynn[/B]! [/LIST][/INDENT]

[center][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG] [size="3"][color="red"][B][I]ROH PODCAST FEATURING BRET "THE HITMAN" HART[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/Bret_Hart_467460a.jpg[/IMG] [/center] [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: Thanks for joining us today, Bret.[/COLOR] [b]Bret Hart[/b]: A pleasure to be here, Jimmy, and true honor to be a part of Ring of Honor. [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: Thank you, Bret! I guess the question on everyone's mind right now would be, "What are your plans here in ROH?"[/COLOR] [b]Bret Hart[/b]: Honestly, I'm here to help out all of the new guys as much as I can, and to help try to push the Ring of Honor product up a notch or two. These guys are all talented, they're all hungry. . . they're everything that I forgot I used to be about wrestling. Guys like Nigel, Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, Albright. . . this roster is the present and future of professional wrestling. [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: There's been some talk backstage that you've been offered a position with the ROH board of directors. Is there any truth to that?[/COLOR] [b]Bret Hart[/b]: Yes, but I'd like to put an end to all of that talk right now. I'm not here to take any sort of on-air role within the company, and I'm certainly not here to govern the actions of the Ring of Honor wrestlers; they hardly need that. If anything, I'm just going to be happy watching these guys go out there every night and give 110% like they do. . . it reminds me of a lot of fond memories from days in the business. [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: Now, I noticed earlier when you were talking about some of the wrestlers here in ROH, you left out "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson. A lot of the rumour mills are wondering how you feel about Dragon considering your relationship with the man who trained him.[/COLOR] [b]Bret Hart[/b]: And that's just ridiculous, you know? Bryan is a talented guy. [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: What would you do if any of the young guys here try to prod you out of retirement? You know with Sweet & Sour Inc. around, a lot of otherwise unimaginable things are possible.[/COLOR] [b]Bret Hart[/b]: Well, its no secret that The Excellence of Execution is a little worse-for-wear after that kick to the head, after the stroke. . . but if any weasel like Larry Sweeney wants to test me, I say bring it on. [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower[/b]: Well, listeners, that about does is it for this week's podcast. I want to thank Bret again for being with us, and we all look forward to the next chapter in the Ring of Honor history with The Hitman on board. But, ladies and gentleman, that is not quite all I have for you today. Just announced for [I]Epic Encounter III[/I], a Grudge match pitting [B]Austin Aries[/b] against The Age of The Fall's [B]Tyler Black[/B]! We'll have more on that match, as well as the rest of the card on next week's newswire! Until then, this has been Jimmy Bower with The Ring of Honor Podcast; see you next time![/COLOR] [B][SIZE="1"][I]EPIC ENCOUNTER III[/I] (MORE TO COME, CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE) ROH WORLD TITLE - NIGEL MCGUINNESS VS EL GENERICO GRUDGE MATCH - AUSTIN ARIES VS TYLER BLACK THE BRISCOES VS JIMMY JACOBS & ???[/SIZE][/B]

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR AUGUST, WEEK 2[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*][B]Go Shiozaki[/B] needs to win a title for his excursion to the United States to be a success. [b]Larry Sweeney[/b] promised him title shots. Sweeney has delivered. New NWA World Heavyweight Champion [b]Brent Albright[/b] will make his first defense of the belt in ROH against Shiozaki at [i]Epic Encounter III[/i]! [*]There is a lot of speculation as to who [b]Jimmy Jacobs[/b]' mystery partner will be in Cleveland. We have learned from the Age Of The Fall camp that this mystery man will be none other than the man they promised would return during September's [i]Prelude[/i] weekend, [b]Joey Matthews[/b]! [*]After another loss at the hands of ROH World Champion [b]Nigel McGuinness[/b] last month, all attempts by the ROH office and even his own partner [b]El Generico[/b] to contact [b]Kevin Steen[/b] have gone unanswered. [*]As announced with the podcast team's earlier interview, [b]Bret Hart[/b] will be taking a backstage role in Ring of Honor. In addition to his role as an agent, we also have breaking news that Hitman will also serve as the new head trainer of the ROH wrestling school! [*][b]Rhett Titus[/b] continued showing something on his cell phone to everyone at the ROH gym this week, drawing the ire of [B]Daizee Haze[/b] after Titus, [b]Shane Hagadorn[/b] and [b]Bobby Dempsey[/b] interupted her workout. Haze must have a lot on her mind this month after becoming the #1 contender in SHIMMER, being courted by [B]Delirious[/B] (at least thats what we [i]think[/i] he's doing), and now being the apparent butt of a joke making its rounds amongst those who frequent the ROH gym. [*]The fourth spot in September's Four Corner Survival is still up in the air, and in what we can only assume is an attempt to improve Sweet & Sour Inc.'s chances of bringing home a win, [b]Larry Sweeney[/b] has been trying to make a power play all week to secure the fourth spot for another member of Sweet & Sour Inc. [B]Chris Hero[/B] is already in the match, along with [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] and [B]Naomichi Marufuji[/B]. [*][i]Epic Encounter III[/i] is certainly living up to its name with the announced card thus far, which is included below: [quote][center] [b][SIZE="2"]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/b] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] EL GENERICO [B][SIZE="2"]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] GO SHIOZAKI [SIZE="1"]of Sweet & Sour Inc.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]GRUDGE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] AUSTIN ARIES [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] TYLER BLACK [SIZE="1"]of The Age of The Fall [/SIZE] DELIRIOUS [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] RHETT TITUS THE BRISCOES [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] [SIZE="1"]THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/SIZE] JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS [SIZE="1"][B][I]MORE MATCHES STILL TO COME, CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [/LIST][/INDENT]

[QUOTE=tizzyt;498356]nice to see another ROH diary on the board, can't wait to see what you do with it[/QUOTE] Thanks for the words of encouragement! I've been watching your diary as well, seeing if the way you portray your characters meshes with how I plan to do mine and seeing what might come from the two. I'm a Ring of Honor fan, but I'm not always up-to-date with them. That said, please forgive any mistakes I might make in the history of ROH when it is brought up; I am familiar with it all, but not on the same level as a lot of the ROH fans out there. Also, as the dynasty is starting it might seem like I am doing some things that happened recently in ROH; cannon for this particular dynasty says that these things did not happen and are just starting to unfold. :D Thanks again! I've been reading the Diary Writing Tips thread for about a week as I prepped this new diary, my third attempt after my TEW05 diary (DaVE) fizzled and the second with TEW07 (TNA) fell to the wayside after my promotion at work. You know what they say about third times. . .

[QUOTE=falling_star;498553]Thanks for the words of encouragement! I've been watching your diary as well, seeing if the way you portray your characters meshes with how I plan to do mine and seeing what might come from the two. I'm a Ring of Honor fan, but I'm not always up-to-date with them. That said, please forgive any mistakes I might make in the history of ROH when it is brought up; I am familiar with it all, but not on the same level as a lot of the ROH fans out there. Also, as the dynasty is starting it might seem like I am doing some things that happened recently in ROH; cannon for this particular dynasty says that these things did not happen and are just starting to unfold. :D Thanks again! I've been reading the Diary Writing Tips thread for about a week as I prepped this new diary, my third attempt after my TEW05 diary (DaVE) fizzled and the second with TEW07 (TNA) fell to the wayside after my promotion at work. You know what they say about third times. . .[/QUOTE] I'm sure you'll do great, I steered away from what was happening now for the most part, because, honestly, there's a couple of things going on currently in ROH that I'm not too fond of, but really, it's Ring of Honor, so it can never really be bad enough to make me stop watching (like WWE has)

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG][SIZE="5"][B] ROHWRESTLING.COM - BREAKING NEWS![/B][/SIZE] [INDENT][LIST] [*]Just announced for [I]Prelude to Glory[/I] weekend: [B]Milano Collection AT[/B]! [*] Also just announced for next weekend's [I]Epic Encounter III[/I], a special SHIMMER attraction match - [b]Daizee Haze[/b] versus Sweet & Sour Inc.'s [B]Sara Del Ray[/B]! [/LIST][/INDENT] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/Staff06Wade2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]AUDIO EXCERPT FROM THE DAILY KELLER HOTLINE[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT][I]"Things look to be heating up in Ring of Honor with the arrival of wrestling legend Bret "The Hitman" Hart to the backstage enviroment. Several of ROH's talent, for one reason or another, seem to be taking exception to Hart's presence and have even gone so far as to complain to Gabe Sapolsky about some of the upcoming bookings. Irritated, Sapolsky informed them that all booking decisions still came through him as well as Bret, and owner Cary Silkin. "Sapolsky is said to be very excited about the month of September coming up, and is hoping to make Honor By Glory VII and its 'Prelude' weekend a huge success. Recently added to the roster for the events is cult favorite Milano Collection AT in addition to the several announced (and rumoured) talents from Pro Wrestling NOAH. The Four Corner Survival match promises to be an exciting encounter, and one can't help but pull for Kevin Steen & El Generico as they get what might be their final chance at tag team gold. "Up first for the company, however, is next weekend's Epic Encounter III. The card is expected to be announced in full at the start of the week via the ROH Newswire, and a special edition of the Video Wire to preview Sunday's PPV."[/I][/INDENT] [IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/logo_main.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]ROH NEWS: EPIC ENCOUNTER III, FULL SEPTEMBER ROSTER, AND MORE[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT][LIST] [*]As of now, the full roster for September's ROH shows looks like this: ROH World Champion [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B], [B]Austin Aries[/B], [B]Bryan Danielson[/B], [B]Jerry Lynn[/B], The Age of The Fall ([B]Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Joey Matthews[/B], and [B]Alison Wonderland[/B]), NWA World Heavyweight Champion [B]Brent Albright[/B], [B]Mark & Jay Bricoe[/B], Sweet & Sour Inc. ([B]Larry Sweeney, Chris Hero, Go Shiozaki, Adam Pearce, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Sara Del Ray[/B], and [B]Shane Hagadorn[/B]), [B]Milano Collection AT[/B], [B]Delirious[/B], [b]Kevin Steen[/B], [B]El Generico[/B], [B]Daizee Haze, [/B]and NOAH star [B]Naomichi Marufuji[/B]. [*][I]Epic Encounter III[/I] will be the first live show at which [B]Bret Hart[/B] is actually backstage with Ring of Honor. It will be intersting to hear what the word is coming out of the show as many witihn that company are skeptical of how Bret's performance will turn out. [*][B]Lance Storm[/B] is still very high on the company after his dates in Canada last month. He still denies a full time return to the ring despite Hart's recent involvement with ROH. [*]Word going around right now is that the NWA Board of Directors is very high on champion [B]Brent Albright[/B] and are planning a lengthy run for "Shooter." There has been some word about the NWA paying some talent to go to ROH shows for matches against the champion since they feel a lot of the ROH roster doesn't quite fit the NWA mold. [/LIST][/INDENT]

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR AUGUST, WEEK 3[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]In a fax to the ROH Newswire office, [b]Larry Sweeney[/b] has given us two announcements to make. First is that one of his clients, [b]Davey Richards[/b] is issuing an open challenge for [i]Epic Encounter III[/i] in an attempt to earn the fourth spot in September's Four Corner Survival match during the [i]Prelude to Glory[/i] weekend. When we asked members of the ROH roster about accepting the challenge, [b]Claudio Castagnoli[/b] immediately stepped up to the plate eager to earn the fourth spot just so he can step into the ring with former partner [B]Chris Hero[/b]! In his second announcement, Sweeney also promised a clean sweep for his charges at [i]Epic Encounter III[/I]! [*]That sweep might be a lot harder to deliver than Sweeney thought at the time, as just announced in a special NWA-sanctioned attraction match at [i]Epic Encounter III[/i] it will be [b]Adam Pearce[/b] against "American Dragon" [b]Bryan Danielson[/b]! [*]After numerous unanswered attempts, the ROH podcast team finally recieved a statment from [b]Kevin Steen[/b]. He restated that if he isn't wearing ROH gold by year's end that he plans to retire from professional wrestling. Podcast interview [b]Jimmy Bower[/b] then had the pleasure to announce that, just booked for [i]Glory by Honor VII[/i], it will be ROH Tag Team champions [b]The Age of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black)[/b] defending against [B]Kevin Steen & El Generico[/b]! [*][b]Austin Aries[/b] left the ROH front office just a short time ago, and has managed to attatch a special stipulation to his grudge match against The Age of The Fall's [b]Tyler Black[/b]. It seems that before her disappearance, [b]Lacey[/b] confided in Aries that AOTF leader [b]Jimmy Jacobs[/b] is afraid to fight former member [b]The Necro Butcher[/b]! Therefore, if Aries can beat Black this weekend, we will see a NO DQ match during the [i]Prelude to Glory[/i] weekend between Jacobs and Butcher! [*]After an apparent error while sending video mail, [b]Rhett Titus[/b] sent his much hyped cellphone video to ROH podcast interviewer [B]Jimmy Bower[/B]. The contents will remain, for now, undisclosed as we believe them to be a disrespectful invasion of privacy to one [B]Daizee Haze[/B]. After speaking with Haze, she promised to respond this weekend at [i]Epic Encounter III[/i] but, after hearing of the contents, a. . .well, delirious. . .Delirious demanded a match against Titus this weekend. . . at least, we [i]think[/i] that's what he demanded. . . either way, it appeased him when the match was booked and we felt much safer once it had been done. [*]SHIMMER has also sanctioned a special attraction match, pitting [B]Daizee Haze[/B] against Sweet & Sour Inc.'s [B]Sara Del Ray[/B]! After the way Sweet & Sour Inc. has been disrespecting Daizee at the gym, you've got to believe she wants to take out some frustration on Sara Del Ray. [*][i]Epic Encounter III[/i] is certainly living up to its name! Here is the final card: [quote][center][b][SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Red"][U]EPIC ENCOUNTER III[/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] EL GENERICO [SIZE="1"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] GO SHIOZAKI [size="1"]of Sweet & Sour Inc.[/size] [SIZE="1"][B] GRUDGE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] AUSTIN ARIES [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] TYLER BLACK [SIZE="1"]of The Age of The Fall [COLOR="Red"][B](IF BLACK LOSES, JIMMY JACOBS VS NECRO BUTCHER IN A NO DQ MATCH IS BOOKED FOR SEPTEMTBER)[/B][/COLOR][/size] THE BRISCOES [SIZE="1"]VS THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS [B][SIZE="1"] CHALLENGE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] DAVEY RICHARDS [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI [B][SIZE="1"]NWA ATTRACTION MATCH[/SIZE][/B] BRYAN DANIELSON [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] ADAM PEARCE [size="1"]of Sweet & Sour Inc.[/size] DELIRIOUS [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] RHETT TITUS [B][SIZE="1"]SHIMMER ATTRACTION MATCH[/SIZE][/B] DAIZEE HAZE [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] SARA DEL RAY [size="1"]of Sweet & Sour Inc.[/size][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/LIST][/INDENT] [SIZE="1"][U]QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH TITLE - MCGUINESS (C) VS GENERICO NWA TITLE - ALBRIGHT (C) VS SHIOZAKI ARIES VS BLACK BRISCOES VS JACOBS & MATTHEWS RICHARDS VS CASTAGNOLI DANIELSON VS PEARCE DELIRIOUS VS TITUS DAIZEE VS DEL RAY[/SIZE]

[center][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG] [size="3"][color="red"][B][U]VIDEO WIRE: EPIC ENCOUNTER III PREVIEW[/U][/B][/SIZE] [size="1"][i](UNLESS THERE IS A WARM RESPONSE TO THIS FEATURE, I'M ONLY PLANNING TO DO IT THIS ONCE. SINCE THIS A NEW DYNASTY, MY AIM IS TO USE THIS VIDEO WIRE IN SETTING UP THE GENERAL ATMOSPHERE OF ROH. FROM HERE ON OUT, ALL STORYLINE BUILD-UP WILL TAKE PLACE THROUGH THE NEWSWIRE, PODCASTS, INTERNET SITES, AND CARDS. EPIC ENCOUNTER III WILL LIKELY BE POSTED LATE FRIDAY/EARLY SATURDAY, LEAVING PLENTY OF TIME FOR PREDICITIONS)[/CENTER][/i][/size] [indent][b]Jimmy Bower:[/b][/color] Thank you for joining me here on this special edition of the ROH Video Wire where, today, we will be taking a look at this weekend's [i]Epic Encounter III[/I]!!! Most of these matches have some history to them, but. . . [/indent] [b]DELIRIOUS VS RHETT TITUS[/B] [INDENT][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]. . . is a new development. Over the past few months we've seen Delirious come to the aide of Daizee Haze on numerous occasions, and now he continues to defend her honor in asking for this match against the young upstart Rhett Titus. I can now reveal to you that the video Titus has been showing to everyone is a voyeuristic recording of Daizee in the women's lockerroom. Inscensed, Delirious demanded a bout with Titus and the guys at the office were certainly in no position to tell him no. Would you?[/INDENT] [b]DAIZEE HAZE VS SARA DEL RAY[/B] [indent][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]While SHIMMER might have actually sanctioned this match, with the way Daizee has been treated lately by some of the Sweet & Sour Inc. underlings I wouldn't be surprised to see her try and take out some frustrations on Larry Sweeney's only female protege. Del Ray issued a statement to use here at the Video Wire earlier in which she called Daizee a 'slut' for allowing herself to be recorded in such a state of undress; Haze was, obviously, unaware of Titus' actions.[/INDENT] [b]THE BRISCOES VS THE AGE OF THE FALL (JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS)[/B] [indent][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]This will be Mark Briscoe's first match back after rehabbing the wrist injury inflicted upon him by The Age of The Fall earlier this year. Jacobs announced a few weeks ago that Matthews would indeed be his mistery partner in what promises to be a high tension match-up![/INDENT] [b]CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI VS DAVEY RICHARDS[/B] [indent][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]Some people might remember, not all that long ago, there was a team running rampant in ROH that called themselves The Kings of Wrestling. That duo was Chris Hero and the 'Swiss Superstar' Claudio Castagnoli. But the duo was seperated when Larry Sweeney offered a long-term deal to Chris Hero, a man he believed to be the standout of the team, and told Castagnoli to leave for WWE as he had originally intended. Castagnoli was so enraged that he cancelled his WWE deal and has been on a non-stop quest to get his hands on Chris Hero ever since. Castagnoli believes that a win here will put him one step closer to the Four Corners Survival match next month where he would finally be in the same ring as his old friend Chris Hero.[/INDENT] [b]BRYAN DANIELSON VS ADAM PEARCE[/B] [INDENT][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]In a match sanctioned by the NWA in their attempt to determine a new number one contender, Bryan Danielson faces off against "Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce in a match that has the potential to steal the show! Danielson is hungry after being out of the title scene in ROH as well as Japan, and he is looking to deliver a global statement when he meets Pearce this weekend. Can Pearce come through and drive Sweet & Sour Inc. one match closer to Sweeney's promised 'clean sweep' at Epic Encounter? We'll find out this weekend in Philly![/INDENT] [b]NWA WORLD TITLE MATCH BRENT ALBRIGHT (c) vs GO SHIOZAKI[/B] [INDENT][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]Larry Sweeney promised Shiozaki title matches, and this encounter will be the first as the international star squares off against NWA World Heavyweight Champion "Shooter" Brent Albright![/INDENT] [b]AUSTIN ARIES VS TYLER BLACK[/B] [INDENT][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]This match has a lot of people talking after recent developments concerning Aries and The Age of The Fall. Before her still unexplained disappearance, Lacey apparently confided in Aries many of the things she had been told by Jimmy Jacobs. Among them was the fact that Jacobs, leader of the group, was scared to fight The Necro Butcher; in fact, Aries claims that Jacobs only brouht Necro into the group because he was too afraid to turn him away! Now Jacobs' fate rests in the hands of his tag team partner, Tyler Black; if Black can overcome Aries in Philly then Jacobs won't have to step into the ring until again until [i]Glory by Honor VII[/i]. But if Aries is victorious, Jacobs might just head into a slaughterhouse during [I]Prelude[/i] weekend and find The Necro Butcher waiting to greet him.[/INDENT] [b]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH NIGEL MCGUINNESS (c) VS EL GENERICO[/B] [INDENT][color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR]After besting Generico's tag team partner Kevin Steen several times over the summer, and seemingly putting Steen into hiding, McGuinness has decided that next he wants to abuse Steen's tag team partner. While El Generico has been impressing ROH fans for quite some time now, no one is quite sure how he'll fair in the ring against the ROH champion. And when, if at all, will Steen show up in all of this? [color="red"][b]Jimmy Bower: [/b][/COLOR] And that does it for this edition of the ROH Video Wire, folks. We'll see you in Philly![/INDENT] [size="1"][U]QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH TITLE - NIGEL MCGUINESS (C) VS EL GENERICO NWA TITLE - BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) VS GO SHIOZAKI AUSTIN ARIES VS TYLER BLACK THE BRISCOES VS JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS DAVEY RICHARDS VS CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI BRYAN DANIELSON VS ADAM PEARCE DELIRIOUS VS RHETT TITUS DAIZEE HAZE VS SARA DEL RAY[/size]

Really nice build up, I like that (puts on "Swiper" (hey, I got kids, shut it) mask and starts sneaking up) ROH TITLE - [B]NIGEL MCGUINESS (C)[/B] VS EL GENERICO NWA TITLE - [B]BRENT ALBRIGHT (C)[/B] VS GO SHIOZAKI [B]AUSTIN ARIES[/B] VS TYLER BLACK THE BRISCOES VS [B]JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS[/B] DAVEY RICHARDS VS [B]CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI[/B] [B]BRYAN DANIELSON[/B] VS ADAM PEARCE [B]DELIRIOUS[/B] VS RHETT TITUS DAIZEE HAZE VS [B]SARA DEL RAY[/B]

[QUOTE=tizzyt;498770]Really nice build up, I like that (puts on "Swiper" (hey, I got kids, shut it) mask and starts sneaking up)[/QUOTE] Which part are you swiping? I don't mind either way, as you might notice when Epic Encounter goes up tonight that someone in a similair mask has brought me your 'DVD Extra' idea for the show write-ups. :D I am curious if you were talking about the Video Wire, though; do you think I should do one before the big cards? My current plan is to offer recap-style write-ups on all of the 'minor' shoes (i.e. Prelude to Glory Night 1 & 2, the following month's Motor City Madness & Chi-Town Showdown) and use the DVD layout you've done so well for the big shows (Glory By Honor, Survival of the Fittest, etc.). My idea was that the weekly newswire and internet reports would build the story well enough to follow, and the Video Wire was my way up bringing everyone up to speed on the first month since there were no other shows that month. But, like I said, if readers like it I'll keep it around for a while. I'm at work all day today, but Epic Encounter only requires a read through and minor tweaking before going up. Predictions are more than welcome up until the show is posted, and I am toying with some ideas for whoever gets the most right. Anyway, look for Epic Encounter III sometime later tonight!

Bah, the DVD exclusives weren't my idea, just following the DVD release format for the ROH shows. I love the videowire for the big shows, it would probably become too much if you did it for every show, which is one reason that I only do Newswires every now and then. I too have been playing around with the idea of doing recap style shows for the minor, but then I thought "Well, ROH DVDs don't come out with just clips of the shows" so I've stuck with the longer format, every now and then I'll probably slap a few recap style shows in the mix, but I don't know, everyone seems to enjoy the following of the DVD format. I guess we'll see. Can't wait to see Epic Encounter III though, should be a great card.

[center][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG] [size="1"][i]proudly presents. . .[/i][/size] [size="5"][b][color="red"][I]EPIC ENCOUNTER III[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/center] [INDENT][INDENT][LIST] [*][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Rhett Titus[/B][/COLOR] enters the arena with his cell phone in hand. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]"Just so everybody knows, no more beating around the bush: Daizee Haze is a [I]slut[/I]! An easy, trashy, sk. . ."[/B][/COLOR] Titus is cut short as "Hybrid Stigmata" by Dimmu Borgir begins to blare throughout the arena. Titus looks scared half-to-death in the ring as [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Delirious[/B][/COLOR] charges into the ring. [*][b]DELIRIOUS VS RHETT TITUS[/b] -- Rather than try to make ring introductions, the announcer bails as Delirious looks like a man possessed (more so than usual). After treating Titus like a ragdoll for nearly three minutes, Titus eventually ducks one of Delirious' charges and sends the him hurdling to the outside. Titus manages a few minutes of typical heel offense before Delirious makes his comeback and takes home the win with a Chemical Imbalance II. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: Delirious[/size][/b][/i] [*][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Daizee Haze[/B][/COLOR] comes out after the match and gives Delirious a big hug, drawing a big pop from the crowd and from Delirious himself! Before anything else can be said, [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Larry Sweeney[/B][/COLOR] enters the arena with [B][COLOR="Cyan"]Sara Del Ray[/COLOR][/B], [B][COLOR="Teal"]Davey Richards[/COLOR][/B], [B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Shane Hagadorn[/COLOR][/B], and [B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Bobby Dempsey[/COLOR][/B]. [*]Sweeney and his underlings from Sweet & Sour Inc. taunt [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Delirious[/B][/COLOR] & [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Daizee[/B][/COLOR]. [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]"Are you kidding me? Are you. . . kidding. . . me?! Daizee, obviously you have [i]no[/i] standards when it comes to men. I mean, I. . .I think. . . I think I see bugs in there. . "[/COLOR][/B] Sweeney trails off for a moment staring at Delirious' goatee before [B][COLOR="Teal"]Davey Richards[/COLOR][/B] snaps him back to reality. [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]"I'll tell you what. How about I give you [i]two dollars[/i] and you can finally make a man out of Bobby, huh?"[/B][/COLOR] Daizee looks pissed, but Richards immediately spearheads an attack on Delirious that takes the two of them, and Sweeney's other croonies, backstage as the next match begins. [*][B]DAIZEE HAZE VS SARA DEL RAY[/B] -- A good back and forth bout between these two SHIMMER atheletes, Daizee falling short in her efforts after a few sloppy minutes that allow Del Ray to pin her for the victory. After the match, Haze staggers away looking tired and generally out of it as Del Ray and her manager, Larry Sweeney, celebrate in the ring. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: Sara Del Ray[/size][/b][/i] [*][COLOR="Red"][B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B][/COLOR] is out next, and he has brought [B][COLOR="DimGray"]Joey Matthews[/COLOR][/B] with him as promised. [COLOR="Red"][B]"Lacey. . . Lacey how could you?! How could you take everything. . . [i]everything[/i] that I had given you. . .and give it to [i]him[/i]?!?! Austin Aries, I hate you with every breath in my body! You've taken almost everything from me, Aries, but you'll never extinguish the fire that burns in my soul because it burns with the pain of what you you've done to me! But that pain is n-noth. . .nothi. . ."[/B][/COLOR] Jacobs is interupted by the crowd, who begin to chant for [B]The Necro Butcher[/B]! Matthews yells at the crowd to shut up, telling Jacobs he isn't hearing that. Jacobs tries to resume talking several times, but the chants get louder and he eventually throws down the microphone, on the verge of tears as they get ready for their match. [*][b]THE BRISCOES VS JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS[/B] -- The Briscoes take advantage early on in their first match back, the crowd hot for their return. Mark is looking for revenge on Jimmy Jacobs the entire bout, but it seems every time the two are in the ring together Jacobs manages a tag before Mark can really gain the upperhand. The Briscoes' anger eventually proves to be their undoing, however, as the fight spillse to the outside between Jacobs and Mark Briscoe. As Jay prepares to launch himself to the outside, Joey Matthews blindsides him with a massive forearm, then nail him with a double underhook DDT for the win. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winners: The Age of The Fall[/size][/b][/i] [*][b]CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI VS DAVEY RICHARDS[/B] -- Larry Sweeney was at his weasely best on the outside during this match, taunting Claudio about never getting Chris Hero in the ring. Castagnoli seems too focused on Sweeney & Hero throughout the match; every time he gains the upperhand, Castagnoli starts jawing at Sweenet allowing Davey Richards to gain the upperhand again. Richards eventually takes the victory with a DR Driver II. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: Davey Richards[/size][/b][/i] [*][B]BRYAN DANIELSON VS ADAM PEARCE[/B] -- In this NWA-sanctioned match, AmDrag and Pearce put on a real crowd pleaser that lasts upwards of 25 minutes before Danielson makes Pearce tap to the Cattle Mutilation. After the match, Danielson makes the classic sign around his waist indicating that he wants to wear the gold! [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: Bryan Danielson[/size][/b][/i] [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][I]DVD EXTRA![/I][/COLOR] A classic picture-in-picture promo plays during the match. [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] stands in front of a simple black & red ROH backdrop. [B]"Two years. . . do you have any idea how long that is? Its been two years since the best wrestler on the [i]planet[/i], Bryan Danielson, has held championship gold here in Ring of Honor. Hell, its been almost as long since I wore gold anywhere; but that time is quickly coming to an end. You see it [i]doesn't matter[/i]. . . does not matter. . . Brent Albright, Adam Pearce. . . Nigel McGuinness. . . Takeshi Morishima. . . Ring of Honor, NWA, NOAH. . . its only a matter of time, and I promise you a very short matter of time, until I start collecting those belts from you one by one. After all, the 'American Dragon' is the best. . . and you only hold onto your belt for as long as I allow it. . ."[/B][/CENTER] [*][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE - BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) VS GO SHIOZAKI[/b] -- In his first defence as NWA champion, Albright looks very impressive against Larry Sweeney's Japanese talent Go Shiozaki. Sweeney proves to be a nuisance as always, nearly costing Albright the title several times before [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Delirious[/B][/COLOR] enters the arena with Rhett Titus' cellphone in hand. He chases Sweeney around ringside and eventually out of the arena while screaming at him, shattering the phone against the floor as he pursues Sweeney backstage. Albright eventually locks on the Crowbar once the distraction has ended but before Shiozaki taps, the 30 minute time limit expires. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: TIME LIMIT DRAW[/size][/b][/i] [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][I]DVD EXTRA![/I][/COLOR] As Delirious runs through the curtain, [B][COLOR="Teal"]Davey Richards[/COLOR][/B] meets him with a stiff, sick sounding enzugiri! [COLOR="Teal"][B]"Better luck next time!"[/B][/COLOR]Richards spits down on Delirious and goes off down the hall to check on Sweeney.[/CENTER] [*][B]ROH WORLD TITLE - NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) VS EL GENERICO[/B] -- El Generico does suprisingly well in a match no one expected him to win, nailing Nigel with everything in his arsenal including a devestating BRAINBUSTAH~!!! but the ****y Brit eventually ends it with a Jawbreaker Lariat to retain the belt. [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner, and still ROH Champion: Nigel McGuinness[/size][/b][/i] [*][b]GRUDGE MATCH - AUSTIN ARIES VS TYLER BLACK[/b] -- Aries is all business in the main event tonight, not even responding to Jimmy Jacobs' earlier comments or revealing any more about some of the recent happenings in ROH. From the opening bell it is obvious he is out to hurt Tyler Black. Their battle rages all over the arena in an old fashioned, southern-style brawl rather than a gimmick-filled hardcore match and the crowd eats up every second of it; it seems the two hold every on-looker in the palms of their hands. Aries eventually wins in the center of the ring with a 450 Splash, forcing Jimmy Jacobs into a No DQ match with The Necro Butcher in September! [SIZE="1"][B][I]Winner: Austin Aries[/size][/b][/i] [/LIST][/INDENT][/INDENT] [size="1"][U]QUICK WINNERS[/U] [B]DELIRIOUS[/B] VS RHETT TITUS DAIZEE HAZE VS [B]SARA DEL RAY[/B] THE BRISCOES VS [B]JIMMY JACOBS & JOEY MATTHEWS[/B] CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI VS [B]DAVEY RICHARDS BRYAN DANIELSON[/B] VS ADAM PEARCE NWA TITLE - BRENT ALBRIGHT VS GO SHIOZAKI [B]DRAW[/B] ROH TITLE - [B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/B] VS EL GENERICO [B]AUSTIN ARIES[/B] VS TYLER BLACK[/SIZE]

very nice show, enjoyed it a lot. my Gut Check will be up soon, have decided to scrap the show that I had written out after re-reading it about 15 times and just not being happy with it. But I'll have it up before too long Keep up the good work on this diary

I'm still developing voices for some of the characters in promos, so I kept this show a little more brief than I wanted; but, as some of the advice I read noted, its quantity over quality. Quality will generally come with time as you get to know that characters and your format more intimately (for lack of a better term). Thanks again, can't wait to read Gut Check! I'll probably have the next Newswire up tomorrow or Sunday. I've already got it finished, but I want to wait and see if people respond to the show and give it time to seem fresh rather than moving right on to the next bit of build-up. Keeping myself at least a month ahead in writing, and two months ahead in-game is really helping me with this one.

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR AUGUST, WEEK 4[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]As August draws to a close and September begins, the fourth participant in Four Corner Survival is still unknown. No word has come forth from the ROH offices about who the participant might be, if one is even signed, or how the spot will be decided. [B]Davey Richards[/B] pinned [B]Claudio Castagnoli[/B] at [I]Epic Encounter III[/I] where the winner hoped to earn the last spot, but it was quickly announced after the event that the match was not a qualifying match and that neither Richards or Castagnoli are a lock to participate. Rumours abound that a second star from Pro Wrestling NOAH might be filling the spot; others think the loser of [i]Prelude, Night 1[/i]'s ROH World title match will be the forth entrant. We will have more on this as it develops! [*]WWE World Heavyweight Champion [b]CM Punk[/b] has not forgotten his roots. He main evented the WWE house show at Madison Square Garden last Saturday. ROH President [b]Cary Silkin[/b] was there as a special guest. Punk made a point to go over and hug Silkin during his ring entrance. The two exchanged some kind words during that moment about their history together. After Punk defeated [b]JBL[/b] in a Steel Cage Match, Punk once again acknowledged Silkin in front of the sold out MSG crowd. [*]Breaking news from the front office: ROH PPVs are going LIVE starting in September! After much negotiation and financial planning, a mutual decision was made between ROH and its PPV carriers to go live in an attempt to increase buyrates. [B]Gabe Sapolsky[/B] and [B]Bret Hart[/B] will play a key role as they have experience from ECW, WCW, and WWE in running live PPV events. [I]Glory By Honor VII[/I] will now come to your living rooms, LIVE on Sunday, Week 4 of September! [*][i]Glory by Honor VII[/i] and the [i]Prelude[/i] weekend are coming up, and things are heating up intensely here in ROH! Below are the confirmed cards, as they stand now, for both nights of the [i]Prelude[/I] weekend: [quote][center][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 1[/I][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/B][/size] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] AUSTIN ARIES [SIZE="1"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/size] ADAM PEARCE [SIZE="1"][B]SPECIAL ATTRACTION[/B][/SIZE] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] [size="1"]The Age of The Fall's[/SIZE] JOEY MATTHEWS [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 2[/I][/B] [B][SIZE="1"]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) (OR AUSTIN ARIES) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="1"][B]NO DQ MATCH[/B][/size] [SIZE="1"]The Age of The Fall's[/size] JIMMY JACOBS [size="1"]VS[/size] THE NECRO BUTCHER [SIZE="1"][B]FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL MATCH WINNER GETS ROH TITLE SHOT AT [I]GLORY BY HONOR VII[/I][/B][/SIZE] BRYAN DANIELSON [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] NAOMICHI MARUFUJI [SIZE="1"]VS Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/size] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] ??? [B][size="1"]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/size][/B] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [size="1"](OR ADAM PEARCE) VS[/size] [size="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/size] GO SHIOZAKI [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/LIST][/INDENT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH_Logo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Red"][I]GLORY BY HONOR VII[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]LIVE ON PPV! SUNDAY WEEK 3, 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [I]WINNER OF FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL[/I] [B][SIZE="2"]ROH TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][U]THE AGE OF THE FALL[/U][/SIZE] JIMMY JACOBS & TYLER BLACK (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO [SIZE="2"][B]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST QUALIFIER[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] ADAM PEARCE [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] RODERICK STRONG [SIZE="2"][B]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST QUALIFIER[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] GO SHIOZAKI [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] MILANO COLLECTION AT [/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B]* MORE MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED; CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/logo_main.gif[/IMG] [B]EXCERPT FROM ARI BERENSTEIN'S "COLUMN OF HONOR"[/B] [INDENT][I]"Despite critics, things in Ring of Honor look to be business as usual with the addition of Bret Hart, and that is meant in a very good way. The move to live PPV is certainly a hot topic backstage and in the industry, but so long as they can handle it financially it can only mean good things. They've taken a lot of guff for airing PPVs up to six weeks after being taped, so live PPV is certainly a move in right direction for a company that is currently uninterested in weekly television. "Bret joining the company has brought the company some mainstream exposure, and with Darren Aronoffsky praising the company for all their efforts in filming 'The Wrestler' in addition with CM Punk's recognition of his ROH roots in New York there is a good groundswell forming beneath the company. Associated Press even picked up a story earlier this week about The Hitman returning to the American wrestling scene and the move to live PPV. "ROH stock is currently on the rise, and looks to be a big gainer in the coming months. . ."[/I][/INDENT]

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR SEPTEMBER, WEEK 1[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]After coming up short in his ROH tag team return, [B]Mark Briscoe[/B] has requested a one-on-one match against Age of The Fall leader [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B]! ROH officials have signed it, and on night one of the '[i]Prelude to Glory[/i]' weekend you're all going to see it! Jacobs is going to have his hands full this month with Briscoe on night one, a No DQ match against [B]Necro Butcher[/B] on night two, and an ROH Tag Team title defense at [I]Glory by Honor VII[/I] against [b]Kevin Steen & El Generico[/b]! [*]There will be two highly anticipated ROH DVD releases at [url]www.ROHwrestling.com[/url] tomorrow. "Northern Navigation" is ROH's acclaimed debut from Toronto and features Nigel McGuinness vs. Kevin Steen for the World Title, Roderick Strong vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli, a wild No DQ main event and much more including Lance Storm. "Fueling The Fire" from Manassas, VA has a double tag team main event of excellence. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black defend the ROH World Tag Team Titles vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki and ROH's two aces Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries team up to face The Motor City Machine Guns of Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin plus Roderick Strong vs. The Necro Butcher and Ruckus gets his shot at the World Title. Check [url]www.ROHwrestling.com[/url] tomorrow to order both of these DVDs for immediate delivery and for another big sale!!! [*]As seen as on this week's Video Wire, Sweet & Sour Inc. is continuing to taunt [B]Daizee Haze[/B] as she trains at the ROH gym. [B]Rhett Titus[/B] has also been spotted hanging around more and more with the underlings of Sweet & Sour Inc., [B]Shane Hagadorn[/B], [B]Eddie Edwards[/B], and [B]Bobby Dempsey[/B] and the four of the were caught on film bullying Daizee this past Wednesday. No official word has come from the so-called 'Lizard Man' but we can only assume he isn't happy. [*]Speaking of [B]Kevin Steen[/b] and his partner [b]El Generico[/b], the pair have started training together for the first time in the pair's history in an attempt to get on the same page for the title match. After being bested all summer by ROH World Champion [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B], Steen has fought hard to overcome a rising sense of depression about his wrestling career. The duo will put their training to the test during the [I]Prelude[/I] weekend as they squard off against [B]Sweet & Sour Inc. (Eddie Edwards & Shane Hagadorn)[/B] on night one and [B]The Vulture Squad (Ruckus & Jigsaw)[/B] on night two! [*]After breaking the news a couple of weeks ago, we can now confirm that [B]Milano Collection AT[/B] will be at night one of out [I]Prelude[/I] weekend to take on [B]Matt Cross[/b]! [*][i]Glory by Honor VII[/i] and the [i]Prelude[/i] weekend are coming up, and things are heating up intensely here in ROH! Below are the confirmed cards, as they stand now: [quote][center][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 1[/I][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/B][/size] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] AUSTIN ARIES [SIZE="1"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/SIZE] ADAM PEARCE [SIZE="1"][B]SPECIAL ATTRACTION[/B][/SIZE] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] [size="1"]THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JOEY MATTHEWS [SIZE="1"][B]GRUDGE MATCH[/B] THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/SIZE] JIMMY JACOBS [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] MARK BRISCOE KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO [SIZE="1"]VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/SIZE] SHANE HAGADORN & EDDIE EDWARDS MILANO COLLECTION AT [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] MATT CROSS [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 2[/I][/B] [B][SIZE="1"]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) (OR AUSTIN ARIES) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] JERRY LYNN [B][SIZE="1"]NO DQ MATCH[/B] THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JIMMY JACOBS [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] THE NECRO BUTCHER [B][SIZE="1"]FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL MATCH WINNER GETS ROH TITLE SHOT AT [I]GLORY BY HONOR VII[/I][/SIZE][/B] BRYAN DANIELSON [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] NAOMICHI MARUFUJI [SIZE="1"]VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/size] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] ??? [size="1"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [size="1"](OR ADAM PEARCE) VS[/size] [size="1"]SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/size] GO SHIOZAKI KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO [SIZE="1"]VS THE VULTURE SQUAD[/SIZE] RUCKUS & JIGSAW[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/LIST][/INDENT]

PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 1 ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH [B]NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/B] (C) VS AUSTIN ARIES NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH [B]BRENT ALBRIGHT[/B] (C) VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S ADAM PEARCE SPECIAL ATTRACTION JERRY LYNN VS [B]THE AGE OF THE FALL'S JOEY MATTHEWS[/B] GRUDGE MATCH THE AGE OF THE FALL'S [B]JIMMY JACOBS[/B] VS MARK BRISCOE [B]KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO[/B] VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S SHANE HAGADORN & EDDIE EDWARDS MILANO COLLECTION AT VS [B]MATT CROSS[/B] Quote: PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 2 ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH [B]NIGEL MCGUINNESS [/B](C) (OR AUSTIN ARIES) VS JERRY LYNN NO DQ MATCH THE AGE OF THE FALL'S JIMMY JACOBS VS [B]THE NECRO BUTCHER[/B] FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL MATCH WINNER GETS ROH TITLE SHOT AT GLORY BY HONOR VII BRYAN DANIELSON VS [B]NAOMICHI MARUFUJI[/B] VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S CHRIS HERO VS ??? (Roderick Strong?) NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH [B]BRENT ALBRIGHT[/B] (C) (OR ADAM PEARCE) VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S GO SHIOZAKI [B]KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO[/B] VS THE VULTURE SQUAD RUCKUS & JIGSAW

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR SEPTEMBER, WEEK 2[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]In another NWA-sanctioned match, Night 1 of the [I]Prelude[/I] weekend will feature [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] taking on international star and ROH stalwart [B]Rocky Romero[/B]! [*][B]Larry Sweeney[/B] was furious when Sweet & Sour Inc. was denied a second entry into Four Corner Survival, and is working damage control to revise his gameplan. Sweeney has decided that his charge, [B]Chris Hero[/B] needs to prepare himself inside the ring and the pair have issued an open challenge for night one of [I]Prelude to Glory[/I]! We hope to have an answer in the coming days, as night one is quickly shaping up to be a stacked card. [*]The movie [I]The Wrestler[/I] by Darren Aronofsky starring Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood is set to make its premiere at film festivals in Venice and Toronto this weekend. [I]The Wrestler[/I] features a lot of ROH footage and many of your favorite ROH stars. Bruce Springsteen has written the closing song for the movie. For more information check out thewrestlermovie.com. [*]In addition to the night one rematch, the NWA has announced that [B]Go Shiozaki[/B] will recieve a rematch. Quick negotiations between ROH officials and the NWA Board of Directors will allow this rematch to happen on night two of the [I]Prelude[/I] weekend! Shiozaki will meet the winner of night one's [B]Brent Albright[/B]/[B]Adam Pearce[/B] match. This could prove to be interesting if Pearce regains the title on Night 1 we could see two members of Sweet & Sour Inc. in the ring against one another! [*]After their continued disrespectful behaviour at the ROH gym, [B]Delirious[/B] demanded a match with any member of Sweet & Sour Inc. Quick to answer, frustrated after being denied entry into Four Corner Survival, [B]Davey Richards[/B] accepted and declared that he would make everyone take note of, as he called himself, "The New Dynamite Kid" Davey Richards. [*][i]Glory by Honor VII[/i] and the [i]Prelude[/i] weekend are coming up, and things are heating up intensely here in ROH! Below are the confirmed FINAL cards, as they stand now: [quote][center][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 1[/I][/b] [B][SIZE="1"]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/size][/B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] AUSTIN ARIES [b][SIZE="1"]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/size] ADAM PEARCE [SIZE="1"][B]SPECIAL ATTRACTION[/B][/SIZE] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] [size="1"]THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JOEY MATTHEWS [SIZE="1"][B]GRUDGE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JIMMY JACOBS [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] MARK BRISCOE [SIZE="1"][B]OPEN CHALLENGE[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/size] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] ????? [SIZE="1"]"THE NEW DYNAMITE KID"[/SIZE] DAVEY RICHARDS [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] DELIRIOUS [SIZE="1"][B]NWA ATTRACTION MATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRYAN DANIELSON [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] ROCKY ROMERO KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO [SIZE="1"]VS SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/SIZE] SHANE HAGADORN & EDDIE EDWARDS MILANO COLLECTION AT [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] MATT CROSS [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 2[/I][/B] [SIZE="1"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) (OR AUSTIN ARIES) [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="1"][B]NO DQ MATCH[/B][/size] [SIZE="1"]OF THE AGE OF THE FALL'S[/size] JIMMY JACOBS [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] THE NECRO BUTCHER [B][SIZE="1"]FOUR CORNER SURVIVAL MATCH WINNER GETS ROH TITLE SHOT AT [I]GLORY BY HONOR VII[/I][/B][/SIZE] BRYAN DANIELSON [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] NAOMICHI MARUFUJI [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/size] ??? [B][size="1"]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE REMATCH[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [size="1"](OR ADAM PEARCE) VS[/size] [SIZE="1"]SWEET & SOUR INC.'S[/size] GO SHIOZAKI KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO [SIZE="1"]VS THE VULTURE SQUAD[/SIZE] RUCKUS & JIGSAW RODERICK STRONG [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] RHETT TITUS[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [/LIST][/INDENT] [SIZE="1"][U]NIGHT 1 QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH - NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) -VS- AUSTIN ARIES NWA - BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) -VS- ADAM PEARCE JERRY LYNN -VS- JOEY MATTHEWS JIMMY JACOBS -VS- MARK BRISCOE CHRIS HERO -VS- ????? DAVEY RICHARDS -VS- DELIRIOUS BRYAN DANIELSON -VS- ROCKY ROMERO STEENERICO -VS HAGADORN & EDWARDS MILANO COLLECTION AT -VS- MATT CROSS [U]NIGHT 2 QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH - NIGEL MCGUINESS/AUSTIN ARIES (C) -VS- JERRY LYNN NO DQ - JIMMY JACOBS -VS- NECRO BUTCHER BRYAN DANIELSON -VS- NAOMICHI MARUFUJI -VS- CHRIS HERO -VS- ??? NWA - BRENT ALBRIGHT/ADAM PEARCE (C) -VS- GO SHIOZAKI STEENERICO -VS THE VULTURE SQUAD RODERICK STRONG -VS- RHETT TITUS [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG][SIZE="5"][B] ROHWRESTLING.COM - BREAKING NEWS![/B][/SIZE] [INDENT][LIST] [*]Just announced, [B]Roderick Strong[/B] has accepted [B]Chris Hero[/B]'s open challenge! [*][B]Larry Sweeney[/B] has sent word from his office that the NWA recently struck a deal with the recently self-christened "New Dynamite Kid" [B]Davey Richards[/B]! As part of the contract Sweeney negotiated for Richards he will recieve an NWA World Heavyweight title match, and we are pleased to announce that the match-up will take place at [I]Glory by Honor VII[/I]! We at ROH would like to take the time to express our appreciation for the new working relationship that has developed with the National Wrestling Alliance, and we are proud to help carry on the tradition they started long ago [/LIST][/INDENT] I'll be posting the [I]Prelude[/I] shows tonight, probably sometime after RAW goes off the air, so if anyone wants to get in their predictions you've got a few hours. [B][I]EDIT: Called it in early last night, so the first show will be up after I get home from work tonight (Tuesday).[/I][/B] Winner gets some input into an upcoming surprise I've got brewing if they chose to accept it (some of my awards to prediction winners might contain spoilers, so the winner might not want to accept if they don't want the surprise spoiled). [B]PREDICTIONS TIE-BREAKER: [/B]Who will be the 4th participant in Four Corner Survival? [SIZE="1"](Note: You may answer with a specific wrestler, or with 'The winner of [match from Prelude weekend].)[/SIZE] [U]NIGHT 1 QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH - NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) -VS- AUSTIN ARIES NWA - BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) -VS- ADAM PEARCE JERRY LYNN -VS- JOEY MATTHEWS JIMMY JACOBS -VS- MARK BRISCOE CHRIS HERO -VS- RODERICK STRONG DAVEY RICHARDS -VS- DELIRIOUS BRYAN DANIELSON -VS- ROCKY ROMERO STEENERICO -VS HAGADORN & EDWARDS MILANO COLLECTION AT -VS- MATT CROSS [U]NIGHT 2 QUICK PICKS[/U] ROH - NIGEL MCGUINESS/AUSTIN ARIES (C) -VS- JERRY LYNN NO DQ - JIMMY JACOBS -VS- NECRO BUTCHER BRYAN DANIELSON -VS- NAOMICHI MARUFUJI -VS- CHRIS HERO -VS- ??? NWA - BRENT ALBRIGHT/ADAM PEARCE (C) -VS- GO SHIOZAKI STEENERICO -VS THE VULTURE SQUAD RODERICK STRONG -VS- RHETT TITUS

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/logo_main.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]ROH NEWS: LIVE REPORT FROM [I]PRELUDE TO GLORY, NIGHT 1[/I][/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]Ring of Honor was at the University Gymnasium tonight for their first stop of [I]Prelude to Glory[/I] weekend![/INDENT] [LIST] [*]In the opening contest of the evening, [B]Milano Collection AT[/B] defeated [B]Matt Cross[/B]. Milano looked pretty good in the first of his upcoming series with ROH; Cross looks to have improved a lot since he was last seen as MDogg 20. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: MILANO COLLECTION AT[/B][/SIZE] [*]Next up, in what could only really be described as an uninspired match, [B]Kevin Steen & El Generico[/B] beat Sweet & Sour Inc.'s [B]Eddie Edwards & Shane Hagadorn[/B]. This was really a wasted match, because there was so much that could have been done with Steen & Generico after their losses to Nigel and the news build-ups but nothing came of it. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: STEENERICO~![/B][/SIZE] [*][B]Larry Sweeney[/B] came out next with "The New Dynamite Kid" [B]Davey Richards[/B]. Mr. Sweet & Sour hyped up Richards as the evolution of a tradition, and the rightful torch bearer for the NWA before launching into a tirade on [B]Delirious[/B] and [B]Daizee Haze[/B]. [*]In the first match to really get a strong crowd reaction, [B]Delirious[/B] just managed to best [B]Davey Richards[/B] after an action-packed fifteen minutes. The closing saw some back-and-forth with Richards going for the DR Driver and Delirious going for the Chemical Imbalance II, Delirious backing off and nailing Richards with a stiff rolling kick and coming up from behind to hit the Chemical Imbalance II! [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: DELIRIOUS[/B][/SIZE] [*]Once the pinfall had been counted, [B]Hagadorn[/B] and [B]Edwards[/B] were back out to lay the boots to Delirious. [B]Sweeney[/B] was shouting orders from the outside, but before he could make it into the ring [B]Daizee Haze[/B] is out! She sends him toppling over the ringsteps while the crowd erupts, [B]Richards[/B] now back to his feet. Daizee climbs to the top rope now and launches into Eddie Edwards with a perfect missile dropkick! She makes it back to her feet, Daizee was absolutely fired up here and dared Richards to come at her. Sweeney snuck in and restrained Daizee and the members of Sweet & Sour Inc. proceeded to demolish Delirious. The beatdown ended with an absolutely SICK spiked DR Driver. Sweet & Sour Inc. left laughing while Daizee cried over a motionless Delirious, medics eventually carting him off. [*][B]Brent Albright[/B] retained the NWA World title against [B]Adam Pearce[/B] in a decent match; pretty much a rework of some of their previous encounters. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER, AND STILL NWA WORLD CHAMPION: BRENT ALBRIGHT[/B][/SIZE] [*][B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] was out next for his match with [B]Mark Briscoe[/B], and despite grabbing a microphone the taunting of the crowd overwhelmed him before he could say anything. Towards the end of the match [B]Alison Wonderland[/B] slid into the ring and stood up in the middle; as the chaos of trying to admonish her ensued, Jacobs charged at Briscoe and locked him into the End Time to pick up the win. The crowd absolutely shat all over the screwy finish, but the match was otherwise very good. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: JIMMY JACOBS[/B][/SIZE] [*][B]Chris Hero[/B] came out victorious in his open challenge against [B]Roderick Strong[/B] in a very stiff, intense match. You could literally see the red marks all over their chest and backs by the end. This was definitely an ROH crowd pleaser designed to alleviate the anger of the previous matches schmoz of a finish and Hero came out looking strong by winning with a Hero's Welcome. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: CHRIS HERO[/B][/SIZE] [*]In a second NWA-sanctioned match, [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] made [B]Rocky Romero[/B] tap to the Cattle Mutilation. The two tried to blend a more classic NWA-style match with another ROH crowd pleaser and they succeeded pretty well. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: BRYAN DANIELSON[/B][/SIZE] [*]In a surpringly spotty match, [B]Joey Matthews[/B] beat [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] after surprising him with the Double Arm DDT much like he did in the [I]Epic Encounter III[/I] tag match. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: JOEY MATTHEWS[/B][/SIZE] [*][B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] came out to cut a promo about how long he has held the ROH World title. He promises to beat [B]Samoa Joe[/B]'s record title reign, and says that it doesn't matter who wins Four Corner Surivival because the only thing they are winning is the right to lose to the champ! [*]In the main event, [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] and [B]Austin Aries[/B] went nearly thirty minutes in match only topped by Hero/Strong. McGuinness picked up the win with a Jawbreaker Lariat to retain. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER, AND STILL ROH WORLD CHAMPION: NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/B][/SIZE] [/LIST] [INDENT]Up next is St. Paul, Minnesota for night two![/INDENT] [SIZE="1"][U]QUICK WINNERS[/U] ROH - [B]NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C)[/B] -VS- AUSTIN ARIES NWA - [B]BRENT ALBRIGHT (C)[/B] -VS- ADAM PEARCE JERRY LYNN -VS- [B]JOEY MATTHEWS[/B] [B]JIMMY JACOBS[/B] -VS- MARK BRISCOE [B]CHRIS HERO[/B] -VS- RODERICK STRONG DAVEY RICHARDS -VS- [B]DELIRIOUS[/B] [B]BRYAN DANIELSON[/B] -VS- ROCKY ROMERO [B]STEENERICO[/B] -VS HAGADORN & EDWARDS [B]MILANO COLLECTION AT[/B] -VS- MATT CROSS[/SIZE]

Archived