ROH: The Best There Is, And The Best There Ever Will Be

Good to see ya back man - great card back •[B]Delirious[/B] versus Eddie Edwards •ROH Tag Title Match: [B]Steenerico (c)[/B] versus NWA Tag Team Champions Los Luchas •[B]Matt Cross[/B] versus Jigsaw •[B]Austin Aries[/B] versus GO Shiozaki •[B]Bryan Danielson[/B] versus Erick Stevens •Jerry Lynn versus [B]Jimmy Jacobs [/B] •ROH World Title Match: [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] versus NWA World Champion Brent Albright

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/Staff06Wade2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]AUDIO EXCERPT FROM THE DAILY KELLER HOTLINE[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT][I]"After several weeks of internet reports about the nicities going on backstage with the new Ring of Honor booker Bret Hart, whispers after last night's Motor City Madness show are starting to change. For the first time, the locker room was led by Bret Hart, Gabe Sapolsky, Raven, and ROH owner Cary Silkin. The enviroment was said to be very chaotic as the foursome didn't seem to see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, and it said that alliances are already being formed with Raven/Sapolsky on one side and Silkin/Hart on the other. "The stress in the locker room put an obvious taint on the quality of the show, and not even the hometown boys on loan from TNA could send the crowd home happy. The 'Guns are even said to have commented on how political the locker room had grown though the talent seemed to be witnessing it for the first time. More on this during Monday's report, as well as my thoughts on the results of tonight's Showdown in Chi-Town card."[/I][/INDENT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH_Logo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Red"][I]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]LIVE ON PPV! SUNDAY, OCTOBER WEEK 3, 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS "AMERICAN DRAGON"[/SIZE] BRYAN DANIELSON [B][SIZE="2"]ROH TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO (C) [SIZE="1"]VS [B]THE BRISCOE BROTHERS[/B][/SIZE] JAY & MARK BRISCOE [SIZE="2"][B]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] GO SHIOZAKI [size="1"]vs[/size] RODERICK STRONG [size="1"]vs[/size] THE NECRO BUTCHER [size="1"]vs[/size] CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI [size="1"]vs[/size] (JERRY LYNN/JIMMY JACOBS) [SIZE="2"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH CLASSIC CAGE MATCH - WINNER BY ESCAPE ONLY[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] ADAM PEARCE [/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B]* MORE MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED; CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][B][I]SHOWDOWN IN CHI-TOWN[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]ATTENDENCE: 906 - OVERALL RATING: B[/SIZE][/CENTER] [LIST] [*]In the first match of the night, [B]Rhett Titus[/B] got a few of his standard spots over on his way to defeating Alex Payne in just under five minutes. [*]Despite rumours he had been released from the company, [B]Delirious[/B] showed up to defeat Eddie Edwards with a Shadows Over Hell [*]NWA Tag Team champions Los Luchas (Phoenix Star & Zokre) came up short in their ROH debut against ROH champs [B]Kevin Steen & El Generico[/B] [*][B]Matt Cross[/B] came out on top in his match with Jigsaw [*]Although he started to get frustrated with his inability to put away GO Shiozaki during the match, almost smacking the referee at one point for a slow count, [B]Austin Aries[/B] picked up the win with a 450 Splash [*]In a nicely paced, crowd-pleasing match, [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] put away Erick Stevens [*]After recieving a tremendous reception, [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] shocked everyone by pinning Jimmy Jacobs after a Cradle Piledriver to advance to Survival of the Fittest! [*]In the main event, the small crowd was pleasently surprised with a MOTYC as NWA World Heavyweight champion Brent Albright went all out against ROH World champion [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] before falling to a devestating Jawbreaker Lariat [/LIST] [SIZE="1"][U]QUICK RESULTS[/U] [B]RHETT TITUS[/B] -V- ALEX PAYNE (MATCH RATING: D-) [B]DELIRIOUS[/B] -V- EDDIE EDWARDS (MATCH RATING: C) ROH TAG TEAM TITLES: [B]STEENERICO[/B] (C) -V- LOS LUCHAS (MATCH RATING: D) [B]MATT CROSS[/B] -V- JIGSAW (MATCH RATING: D+) [B]AUSTIN ARIES[/B] -V- GO SHIOZAKI (MATCH RATING: C) [B]BRYAN DANIELSON[/B] -V- ERICK STEVENS (MATCH RATING: C) SOTF QUALIFIER: JIMMY JACOBS -V- [B]JERRY LYNN[/B] (MATCH RATING: B-) ROH WORLD TITLE: [B]NIGEL MCGUINNESS[/B] (C) -V- BRENT ALBRIGHT (MATCH RATING: B) [/SIZE]

[B]NEWSWIRE FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER WEEK 3, 2008[/B] [INDENT][LIST] [*]All of the qualifying matches are complete, and the participants for 2008's Survival of the Fittest Cage Survival match are official! [B]Larry Sweeney[/B] managed to secure a full third of the spots available with two of his clients, [B]Chris Hero[/B] and FIP Heavyweight Champion [B]GO Shiozaki[/B]; also stepping into the cage are the insane [B]Necro Butcher[/B], Chris Hero's former best friend [B]Claudio Castagnoli[/B], and ROH trueborn [B]Roderick Strong[/B]. But perhaps the most shocking entrant into this year's match is veteran [B]Jerry Lynn[/B]; Lynn bested [B]Jimmy Jacobs [/B] in Chicago to earn his spot has promised not to disappoint in this year's outing. This year's winner will recieve a ROH World title shot at our November pay-per-view, [I]Ring of Honor's Wrestling Classic[/I]! [*]Announced over the weekend, for the first time in over a year [B]The Briscoe Brothers[/B] will step into the ring with ROH Tag Team champions [B]Kevin Steen & El Genercio[/B] at [I]Survival of the Fittest[/I]! The champions have looked impressive in their first outings with the gold, but their first challenge is a big one! [*][B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] has just recently passed the one year mark in his reign as ROH World Champion, but before he begins to think about the second year ahead he has to get past "American Dragon" [B]Bryan Danielseon[/B] this Sunday! Danielson first won a World title shot last month, and the two battled to a sixty minute draw at [I]Glory By Honor VII[/I]. Both men are looking to take the belt with them on their upcoming tours of Japan where McGuinness will be wrestling for Pro Wrestling NOAH and Danielson will be touring with New Japan Pro Wrestling! The time limit is again set at 60 minutes, like all Ring of Honor World title defenses, and both men will be looking to impress their first challenger before those six men step into the cage for Survival of the Fittest! [*]With the sanctioning of the NWA, we here at Ring of Honor are proud to announce the addition of another exciting match to make [I]Survival of the Fittest[/I] a triple main event! NWA World Champion [B]Brent Albright[/B] and former champ [B]Adam Pearce[/B] look to settle the score once and for all. The two will step into the ring for an NWA tradition, a classic cage match where the only way to win is by escaping over the top or through the door; first man to touch outside with both feet wins the match and, with it, the NWA World Heavyweight title! [*]After months of tension between them, and obstacle after obstacle being put in his way, [B]Austin Aries[/B] is finally going to get [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] one-on-one! The two have just been signed for a singles match at [I]Survival of the Fittest[/I] adding another main event caliber match-up to the card! [/LIST][/INDENT]

[IMG]http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w327/NWAdiary/Logos%20and%20Posters/NWA20logo.gif[/IMG] [B][I]UPDATE ON NWA TALENT ROSTER[/I][/B] [INDENT] [I]We have recently been sanctioning matches on Ring of Honor live events, as well as organizing a few local shows in some of our strongest markets under the NWA banner for the first time since the early 1990s. With the vast arm of our territorial system reaching across these great United States, and into other nations, we feel it is important for recognize the long list of grapplers who compete for the National Wrestling Alliance. Listed below are just a handful of the stars you can currently see touring the U.S. under the banner of the NWA.[/I][/INDENT] [CENTER][B][SIZE="1"]"SHOOTER"[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]BRENT ALBRIGHT[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][I]NWA WOLRD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]LOS LUCHAS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"](PHOENIX STAR & ZOKRE)[/B] [I]NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS[/I][/SIZE] [B]"[SIZE="1"]THE LEGACY"[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]MIKE DIBIASE[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]NWA NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]MIKE QUACKENBUSH[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]NWA JR. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]"AMERICAN DRAGON"[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]BRYAN DANIELSON[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]"THE NEW DYNAMITE KID"[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]DAVEY RICHARDS ADAM PEARCE ROCKY ROMERO BLUE DEMON JR. TREVOR MURDOCK MISTICO THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS [SIZE="1"](BOBBY EATON & DENNIS CONDREY)[/SIZE] THE ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS [SIZE="1"](RICKY MORTON & ROBERT GIBSON)[/SIZE] BUFF BAGWELL DANNY DORING [SIZE="1"]"CONFEDERATE CURRENCY"[/SIZE] CHRIS HAMRICK BRANDON THOMASELLI THE IRON SAINTS [SIZE="1"](VITO & SALVATORE THOMASELLI)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [INDENT][I]All of these, and many, many more could be coming to a town near you very soon! Please check out the calender on our website to seen when an NWA-sanctioned event, an appearance by one of our stars, and a complete listing of our territories' upcoming events![/I][/INDENT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH_Logo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Red"][I]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]LIVE ON PPV! SUNDAY, OCTOBER WEEK 3, 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH[/B][/SIZE] NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) [SIZE="1"]VS "AMERICAN DRAGON"[/SIZE] BRYAN DANIELSON [B][SIZE="2"]ROH TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH[/SIZE][/B] KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO (C) [SIZE="1"]VS [B]THE BRISCOE BROTHERS[/B][/SIZE] JAY & MARK BRISCOE [SIZE="2"][B]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] CHRIS HERO [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] GO SHIOZAKI [size="1"]vs[/size] RODERICK STRONG [size="1"]vs[/size] THE NECRO BUTCHER [size="1"]vs[/size] CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI [size="1"]vs[/size] JERRY LYNN [SIZE="2"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH CLASSIC CAGE MATCH - WINNER BY ESCAPE ONLY[/B][/SIZE] BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Sweet & Sour Inc.'s[/SIZE] ADAM PEARCE AUSTIN ARIES [SIZE="1"]VS The Age of The Fall's[/SIZE] JIMMY JACOBS [SIZE="1"]"THE NEW DYNAMITE KID"[/SIZE] DAVEY RICHARDS [SIZE="1"]VS[/SIZE] NAOMICHI MARUFUJI [/CENTER] [RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B]* CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"][U]QUICK PICKS[/U] SURVIVAL: HERO -VS- SHIOZAKI -VS- STRONG -VS- NECRO -VS- CASTAGNOLI -VS- LYNN ROH WORLD: NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) -VS- DRYAN DANIELSON ROH TAG: STEENERICO~! (C) -VS- THE BRISCOE BROTHERS NWA WORLD: BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) -VS- ADAM PEARCE AUSTIN ARIES -VS- JIMMY JACOBS DAVEY RICHARDS -VS- NAOMICHI MARUFUJI [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/ROH_Logo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="Red"][I]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]ATTENDANCE: 5,000 --- OVERALL RATING: B- ANNOUNCERS: DAVE PRAZAK & JIMMY BOWER SHOWN LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LIST] [*][SIZE="1"][B]ROH TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH -- KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO (C) VS. THE BRISCOE BROTHERS[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]Unfortunately this match was thrown onto an already overpacked card, and the fact that this is the first time the two teams had stepped into a ring together in over a year was lost on the crowd. They put on a decent PPV opener, but the live crowd was a bit unsettled because they knew the two teams were capable of better. All four men played it out in the ring like the teams were very evenly matched, with lots of back and forth action between the two face teams. They went for about 15 minutes before the end came, with Steen & Generico retaining with a roll-up to possibly set up a rematch. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNERS, AND STILL ROH TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: KEVIN STEEN & EL GENERICO[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] [*][SIZE="1"][B]NAOMICHI MARUFUJI VS. "THE NEW DYNAMITE KID" DAVEY RICHARDS[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]The Japanese sensation Naomichi Marufuji took it to the limit with Sweet & Sour Inc.'s Davey Richards. Richards has been stepping his game a lot lately with matches in Japan in addition to wrestling for Full Impact Pro and now adding NWA-sanctioned dates to his schedule. Marufuji looked strong, but eventually fell victim to a devestating DR Driver from the second rope! [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: DAVEY RICHARDS[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] [*][SIZE="1"][B]AUSTIN ARIES VS. JIMMY JACOBS[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]The tension in the air during this match could have been cut with a knife, and it would've healed up like Wolverine just as quickly. . . it was that tense in the Manhattan Center! Even after the opening bell these two spent several minutes circling each other, staring one another down, and occasionally talking smack back and forth. It has been a long time coming to this road, and a lot had happened. . . Lacey, The Age of The Fall winning and losing the tag titles, and just last month Raven made his presnce known in Ring of Honor after an Austin Aries match. They finally lock up, and that is just the beginning of it as war rages inside the ring between Jacobs and Aries for nearly 20 minutes. After a rollercoaster ride of a match, we end up at a stalemate with both wrestlers flat on their backs in the ring. While the referee is the middle of counting both men out, the lights in the arena drop and everything is black; the crowd, saavy on the original ECW, knows something big is about to happen. When the lights come back on, [COLOR="Blue"][B]Raven[/B][/COLOR] is standing in the middle of the ring and referee Todd Sinclair is on his face; a portion of the crowd starts to boo, but the pop for Raven's return drowns out all of the boos and chanting. [I]"[COLOR="Blue"]Look at yourselves! You two are pathetic! The two of you are on a path of wreckless self-desruction, and for what?! For who?! Lacey?! The audience?![/COLOR]"[/I] Raven grabs hold of Jimmy Jacobs' hair and pull him up, kneeling down to get in his face. "[COLOR="Blue"][I]You try to preach destruction, and emotionless existance. . . yet your biggest fear is a notebook. . .[/I][/COLOR]" Raven shoves Jimmy's head back down to the mat and stand up, walking over to kick Aries in the ribs. "[I][COLOR="Blue"]You say you've felt pain, but Austin, I don't see any scars. I am the way, the truth. . . and the darkness. NOW is the end of days. . . quote the Raven. . . nevermore. . .[/COLOR][/I]" Raven drops his microphone and rolls out of the ring, heading towards the back as Jacobs, Aries, and ref Todd Sinclair all start to come to inside the ring. Jacobs is the first to his feet, and he stumbles back into a corner to watch Aries who was started using the ropes to pull himself up. The two men both kneel in parallel corners, staring across the ring at one another as the ref shakes the cobwebs from his head and gets ready to resume officiating the match. Jacobs smiles, and rolls between the ropes, starting to walk out as the crowd jeers. Aries seems to get it, nodding his head just before Jacobs exits the arena and rolling out of the ring to follow suite. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: NO CONTEST[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] The crowd waits in silence for a moment before growing restless, jeering and screaming at the non-finish. Some people think that Aries has headed to back to drag Jacobs back out, but when Todd Sinclair leaves the ring and they begin to setup the cage, it becomes apparent the match is over. People begin to filter out for intermission, and the live PPV broadcast begins to air some promo videos for our remaining 3 matches, and for next month's [I]ROH's Wrestling Classic[/I] PPV. [*][SIZE="1"][B]NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE CLASSIC CAGE MATCH -- BRENT ALBRIGHT (C) VS. ADAM PEARCE[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]The cage setup is old school NWA, chainlink with a mess of poles at the top to keep it all together. The ring entrances and announcing are done very traditionally with Pearce coming out first with his manager Larry Sweeney, and a big build for the entrance of the NWA Champion Brent Albright. The match is announced as having no time limit, with the only way to win being escape from the cage either by climbing over the top or going through the door until both feet touch the floor. Both men went all out in this one, playing off a few of their previous matches but mostly stringing together an old school-booked cage match; Albright shines in the beginning before Pearce uses some underhanded tactics and the cage to his advantage to take the upperhand. Whenever Albright looked to make a comeback, Sweeney would find some way to interfere from the outside. The finish came when, after Sweeney had stopped Alrbight from exiting via the cage door on several occasions, Pearce was finally dropped with a vicious T-Bone Suplex. Sweeney again tries to stop the cage door from opening, clinging to it like a cat trying to avoid a shower. The door unlocked, Albright charges and gives it a big boot over Sweeney's face, sending the door flying open to sandwhich Sweeney between the swinging door and the cage before Albright steps out onto the floor to retain. [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER, AND STILL NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: BRENT ALBRIGHT[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] Before Albright has a chance to get his hands on Larry Sweeney, another Sweet & Sour Inc. talent, Davey Richards comes charging out from backstage and nails Alrbight with a running kick. He attacks like a flash of lightning, sending Albright hurtling into the ringside steps before helping Sweeney up and carting him off to the back. Interestingly, Richards and Sweeney left Pearce inside the cage to drag himself up and to the back. [*][SIZE="1"][B][U][COLOR="Red"]SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST 2008[/COLOR][/U] CHRIS HERO -V- GO SHIOZAKI -V- RODERICK STRONG -V- NECRO BUTCHER -V- CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI -V- JERRY LYNN[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]The line-up for this chaotic match-up promises not to disappoint. Last year's winner, Chris Hero, looks confident to bring home a repeat but the other five, even his 'teammate' GO Shiozaki look very keen to dash his hopes. Jerry Lynn looks at home inside the cage, though he seems a bit out-of-place with the younger talent, as does the psychotic Necro Butcher next to anyone, really. The first man to be eliminated is Necro Butcher, who falls victim to a Hero's Welcome to be sent out of the cage. Nearly 10 minutes before we see another elimination, Castagnoli teaming up with his old friend Hero for a moment to cause some damage to veteran Jerry Lynn; Castagnoli shows some very heelish tendencies for a few minutes, but Hero pulls a double-cross and eliminates him. They fall like a house of card for a few minutes, Shiozaki getting eliminated by Roderick Strong before Hero sneaks in and sends Strong packing. Over the course of the match there are a lot of bumps and spots that put some strain on the cage, this setup is a little flimsier than the usual SOTF setup and it begins to clang as Hero and Lynn continue with the match. The two tired men throw everything they have at one another, nearly an hour in now as they trade high impact manuevers and near-falls. The eliminated contestant all remain on the outside, looking in through the cage as Shiozaki & Larry Sweeney shout encouragement at Chris Hero while Strong, Castagnoli, and Necro cheer on the veteran Lynn. The finish finally comes when, with the cage starting to fall apart, Lynn shoots himself off the ropes which sends ones side of the cage toppling off (two of the eliminated wrestlers catching it on the outside). As Lynn sprints back at Hero, last year's winner snatches Lynn and, in what is sure to be an ROH highlight for years to come, nails Lynn with a Hangman's Clutch Facebuster onto a falling section of the cage! [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER: CHRIS HERO[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] The arena is absolute chaos, with the cage strewn around ringside and the crowd screaming their disapproval at Chris Hero. Desperate to hold the crowd's attention during clean-up, Hero cuts an antagonizing promo about the 'dinosaur' he just defeated, and his plans to knock out whoever walks out of here tonight as the champion. [*][SIZE="1"][B]ROH WORLD TITLE MATCH -- NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) VS. BRYAN DANIELSON[/B][/SIZE] [INDENT]After the massive chaos of Survival of the Fittest, the crowd is restless for a good portion of this match at the beginning. The match order was done to prevent having to set the cage up twice, and if anyone can pull the crowd back in it is McGuinness and Danielseon. They start off with some chain wrestling, using it as a gimmick to lure the crowd back in and working a continous chain until the crowd pays attention and applauds. From there they move into the match, with McGuinness showing a renewed meanstreak that demonstrates why he has remained champion for 12 months. The crowd was definitely running on low for most of this match, but the two worked in some good technical spots to give them some breathers before building to their big spots. McGuinness continues to look strong until Danielson starts working a classic babyface comeback and eventually locks McGuinness into the Cattle Mutilation to pick up his second ROH World title! [SIZE="1"][B]WINNER, AND NEW ROH WORLD CHAMPION: BRYAN DANIELSON[/B][/SIZE][/INDENT] Danielson celebrates in the ring with the ROH World title as the PPV goes off-air. [/LIST] [SIZE="1"][U]QUICK RESULTS[/U] ROH WORLD TITLE: NIGEL MCGUINNESS (C) -VS- [B]BRYAN DANIELSON[/B] (RATING: B) SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: [B]CHRIS HERO[/B] (RATING: C+) NWA WORLD TITLE: [B]BRENT ALBRIGHT[/B] (C) -VS- ADAM PEARCE (RATING: C+) ROH TAG TITLES: [B]STEENERICO~![/B] (C) -VS- THE BRISCOE BROTHERS (RATING: C-) AUSTIN ARIES -VS- JIMMY JACOBS (RATING: C+) NAOMICHI MARUFUJI -VS- [B]DAVEY RICHARDS[/B] (RATING: C-) [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/falling_starTNA/rohyz3.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]ROHWRESTLING.COM SCHEDULE UPDATES[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][I]ALL CARDS SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/I][/SIZE] ======================================== [SIZE="3"][B]THROWDOWN ON LANDSDOWNE[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]FRIDAY, NOVEMBER WEEK 1, 2008[/SIZE] [LIST] [*][B]ROH WORLD TITLE: [/B]Bryan Danielson (c) vs. "The New Dynamite Kid" Davey Richards [*][B]NWA WORLD TITLE: [/B]Brent Albright (c) vs. Rocky Romero [*]Claudio Castagnoli vs. Adam Pearce [*]Roderick Strong vs. Joey Matthews [/LIST] ----------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]BRAWL IN THE BOROUGHS[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]SATURDAY, NOVEMBER WEEK 1, 2008[/SIZE] [LIST] [*]Jerry Lynn vs. Joey Matthews [*][B]NWA SANCTIONED: [/B]Brent Albright vs. Jimmy Jacobs [*][B]FIGHT WITHOUT HONOR: [/B] Chris Hero vs. Necro Butcher [/LIST] ----------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][B]ROH'S WRESTLING CLASSIC[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]SUNDAY, NOVEMBER WEEK 3, 2008[/SIZE] [LIST] [*][B]ROH WORLD TITLE:[/B] Bryan Danielson (c) vs. Chris Hero [/LIST]

Archived