Booking AI?

I know this has been spoken about alot, but it's confusing me a little show... in WWE they are booking their barely over Enhancement talent in bigger matches than their Main Eventers.. booking The Rock and Nowinski who are set as Inactive in matches. And in TNA, Jeff Jarrett hasn't had a single match even though he's World Champ, Main Eventer and over.. yet BG James who's Midcard, is main eventing every week against Mikey Batts (Enhancement/Barely Over) or Elix Skipper (Low Midcard) Also it's teaming Faces with Heels, ignoring tag teams when the overness and card positions are set the same. Seems a tad strange that none of the big names are ever booked and none of the tag teams EVER work together.. only one i've seen is Heart Throbs teaming with Rene Dupree (heel's) to take on Val Venis (face), Rob Conway (heel) and Tajiri (face). It's totally mismatched in card positions, overness and everything and it's doing every show?

You've just run into the biggest problems with the game - especially from a stat maker's point of view. It's my opinion that this is the major reason there aren't more 'real life' scenarios for WreSpi. The only thing you can do is ensure that there is a good face-to-heel ratio, that the rosters have the amount of workers needed for their size, and that the roster placements are sound; i.e., not too many (or too few) Main Eventers, Upper Midcarders, etc. I've gotten the DOTT scenario to the point where I am pretty satisfied with the first week of bookings. After that, though, it is completely out of my hands. I just try to accept the fact that it is a mirror universe and that it will never play out as I feel it should. Once that realization came about, it was Exhibition Mode for me. :)

Archived