Major League Wrestling (2008)

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]Please Note: This dynasty being posted does NOT mean that TNA: Day One has been cancelled. I wanted a side project to do that was a more "Modern" way of keeping my creative juices flowing.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]Also Note: This is obviously a fictional story because in real life Bischoff/Hogan are complete tools and would rather train celebrities.[/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]MLW 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]The History of MLW:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=black][SIZE=3]Major League Wrestling was a big player on the independant wrestling scene in the early 2000's. Boasting such National Stars as Sabu, Mike Awesome, Steve Corino and Shane Douglas (Plus future stars as Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Teddy Hart and others) it should have been the king of wrestling. However poor management skills and bad money management forced MLW to close in 2004. MLW Owner Court Beaur then sold the MLW Footage and Rights to an Asian-based company. However in May of 2008 Court Beaur announced that he would be bringing MLW back with the help of two HUGE backers. Most people of course dismissed Beaur saying he was just hyping nothing.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]In July 2008 MLW.com is relaunched hyping the re-debut of MLW for the First Wednesday of December 2008. Many people again dismissed it wondering why the hell an independant company would hold a show on a Wednesday. August 2008 was followed by an announcement that many people took notice of. On the official MLW Website a video was posted of Eric Bischoff expressing his excitement to be involved in the new MLW. In September of 2008 an even bigger video continued with Hulk Hogan saying he has taken over MLW and with the help of Court Beaur and Eric Bischoff is set to make it the biggest wrestling company in the world. The Wrestling World has officially taken notice of the new Major Leauge Wrestling.[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/pwinsider-1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_CourtBauer.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]One on One Interview with Court Bauer Recap[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]Third Tuesday of September 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=white]----[COLOR=black]Major League Wrestling may actually live up to its name this time around. Last night we had an in-depth hour long interview with MLW Owner Court Bauer who has rocked in the internet wrestling world with such claims as MLW will be relaunching in December 2008 in California. This all seemed like hogwash to PWInsider.com until videos of Eric Bischoff and wrestling legend Hulk Hogan were posted saying they too were behind the relaunch of Major League Wrestling. Some of the things said last night by Court Bauer are recapped below:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [LIST=1] [*][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Court and Hulk Hogan were introduced to each other through mutual friend Eric Bischoff. Hogan has of course always wanted to start his own wrestling company and whenever Court plugged to Bischoff that he would be restarting MLW (Which of course Bischoff had no clue what it was) the lightbulb went off in Eric's head and agreed to come on board for the relaunch and after about a month of talking with Hogan he too agreed. Court goes on to say that the Hogan he is dealing with now is a lot different than the Hogan that a lot of people have dealt with and has even go onto say that Hogan has helped with scouting a lot of independant talent that the company is looking into and that Hogan has no desire to be the head of the company.[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Court then says that Hogan and Bischoff are calling ALL of there connections in an attempt to land MLW on a major TV Network. If this is to happen then MLW 's relaunch show will be Broadcasted Live on television and every Wednesday after that will be a live TV Broadcast of MLW. Bauer says he hasn't estabilished a name for the televised product quite yet but him, Hogan and Bischoff have been working on it.[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Court claims he already has four former WWE Superstars confirmed for the MLW Relaunch show but is keeping who it is a secret until the tickets go on sale, the venue is announced and the television is confirmed. Court however has confirmed none of them are TNA Wrestlers because of the clause in TNA Contracts forbidding TNA Wrestlers to appear on another Nationally Televised Television Program (Will MLW really be National?!).[/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Court Bauer then went onto say that he would not just be relying on former WWE Stars but also a group of younger independant wrestlers. Bauer again refused to name names but he confirmed that he would not be using any ROH Talent because they are "Doing there own thing and I respect that". Bauer tells PWInsider.com that the Independant Talent he has scouted are some of the most exciting wrestlers in the world.[/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]All in all an interesting interview with MLW Owner Court Bauer. The possibilities of the MLW Relaunch seem pretty promising due to the involvement of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. We will have more news concerning the MLW Relaunch as soon as it comes our way![/SIZE][/FONT]

[LEFT][I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]The first Monday of October more MLW News leaked to the public. Except this time it was not just to the Internet wrestling fans. This time it was to the mainstream media on the F/X Channel via this commercial featuring Hulk Hogan.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_fx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Hulk: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]Hulkamaniacs rejoice the Hulkster is about to be on National Television alongside Eric Bischoff and other Wrestlers for the new MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING! MLW is set to debut its new 90 Minute TV Show MLW: Big Time on the F/X Network! Big Time is set to debut on the first Wednesday of December and will continue showing every Wednesday after that! Not enough Wrestling for you? How about a 30 Minute Youtube Broadcast every Sunday? STILL NOT ENOUGH BROTHER? How about a LIVE FREE PAY PER VIEW QUALITY TELECAST ON THE FOX NETWORK EVERY FOURTH SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH THAT WILL LAST TWO AND A HALF HOURS WITH NO COMMERCIALS! Oh yeah Brother... MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING: WRESTLING JUST GOT BIG TIMED![/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Second Tuesday of October 2008:[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]MLW: Big Time News (First Five Show Locations Announced):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Wrestling fans rejoice the debut of Major League Wrestling on MLW is coming to a city hopefully near you with its soon to be hit Television show MLW: Big Time shown live on the F/X Network plus the thirty minute Sunday Youtube Broadcast! This is big news for wrestling as for the first time in almost 8 years a true wrestling alternative is presented to the people of America! Although most of the details are unknown for the MLW: Big Time/Youtube Broadcast TV Tapings we can confirm the four venues chosen for them plus the venue confirmed for the MLW on Fox Telecast! Posted below is the MLW Tour Schedule for the month of December![/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]December:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Week 1:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW: Big Time LIVE/Youtube Taping (Wednesday):[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Cox Pavillion (Las Vegas, NV)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Week 2:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW Big Time LIVE/Youtube Taping (Wednesday):[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Lane County Ice Center (Eugene, OR)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Week 3:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW Big Time LIVE/Youtube Taping (Wednesday):[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Lysaker Gym (Crookston, MN)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Week 4:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW Big Time LIVE/Youtube Taping (Wednesday):[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Michigan State Fairgrounds (Detroit, MI)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW Fox Telecast (Saturday)[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Convention Center Arena (Dallas, TX)[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[QUOTE=falling_star;502373]Hooray for MLW!! They should have been huge.[/QUOTE] I personally LOVED MLW. Not to say I am not big on ROH/PWG/Other Indys but MLW had the big league feel on a smaller scale and if it would have been managed right (Thanks Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff :D) it would have been able to take off great!

[QUOTE=Joshua;502378]I personally LOVED MLW. Not to say I am not big on ROH/PWG/Other Indys but MLW had the big league feel on a smaller scale and if it would have been managed right (Thanks Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff :D) it would have been able to take off great![/QUOTE] I just rewatched the King of Kings tournament a couple weeks ago and it got me nostalgic. MLW was really what ECW should have evolved into but never did. Good luck with the diary, I'll be reading!

[QUOTE=falling_star;502385]I just rewatched the King of Kings tournament a couple weeks ago and it got me nostalgic. MLW was really what ECW should have evolved into but never did. Good luck with the diary, I'll be reading![/QUOTE] Thankyou sir! I hope I recapture it well. I won't lie and tell you it will be exactly like old school MLW because well Hogan and Bischoff have there name on it. But I do hope it is a good story!

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]First Monday of November 2008:[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]MLW's First 8 Signings have been completed!:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]MLW sign Rob Van Dam, Christopher Da Vinci, Lance Storm, Stevie Richards, Low-Ki, KENTA, Teddy Hart and Adam Pearce![/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]MLW Owners Court Bauer, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have released the names of the first 8 signings. We here at MLW.com have an exclusive report on all 8 men and it is posted below![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Van_Dam.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Rob Van Dam[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The biggest signing in the history of MLW and the man everyone at MLW feels will lead MLW into 2009! Rob Van Dam (Who had been taking a sabbitical from Pro Wrestling) has agreed to a contract with MLW. Although Van Dam had gone on record to say he wouldn't be making a full time return to wrestling until his wife had recovered from her cancer the easy schedule of MLW tempted him into a contract.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chris_Masters.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Christopher Da Vinci[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The man formerly known as Chris Masters has been in Europe since his departure from the WWE studying pieces of art made by some of the greatest artists ever. Masters upon hearing Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's involvement in MLW immidiately returned stateside and contacted Bischoff about a contract. Bischoff agreed but of course knew he couldn't use the name "Chris Masters"... Masters responded with "Thats not even my name anymore. It is Christopher Da Vinci". Da Vinci as he is now known honestly believes his ancestor to be Leonardo Da Vinci and that he is a modern day piece of art![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Lance Storm[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Another wrestler who had gone on record saying he wouldn't be making a full time return to Pro Wrestling. However he was secretely getting in shape for a full time return for Ring of Honor (With a ROH Contract even). However ROH was forced to terminate Storm's contract prematurely. Once Court Baeur and co. heard the news Storm was contacted and contracted immidiately![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_StevenRichards4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Stevie Richards was let go during a mass firing spree by WWE. After years of misue at the top he is back in the spotlight and this time may actually have the spot to shine. Richards has gone on the record and said he is thrilled to be in the MLW![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Low_Ki.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Low Ki[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Low Ki is a former TNA Tag Team Champion and TNA X-Division Champion who uses a martial arts style to destroy his opponents. Low Ki has arrived in MLW with a cloud of myst in front of him. How will Low Ki fair in the MLW!?[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_KENTA.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]KENTA[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Japanese Warrior KENTA was tempted into a MLW Contract after Hulk Hogan himself attented a NOAH Show and was immidiately impressed with KENTA's in-ring ability. Although KENTA can't speak English he will definitely play a big role in the MLW![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/TeddyHart.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Teddy Hart[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The contraversial third generation star is an MLW Original and is back! After stints in ROH, TNA, WWE and JAPW this man will surely cause tons of contraversy (And for Eric Bischoff maybe make some cash?) in Major League Wrestling.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Adam_Pearce3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]"Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Adam Pearce is the final of the first 8 signings to the MLW. A ring presence that would have made him a star in the 1980s Adam Pearce is as old school as old school can be. Although seen as many by disrespectul Adam Pearce knows professional wrestling! A former NWA World Heavyweight Champion one can only wonder what Adam Pearce will bring with him to MLW![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]First Friday of October 2008[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The MLW World Heavyweight Title[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4](Plus HUGE Fox Telecast News)[/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/th_MLWHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=white]-----[COLOR=black]Ever since the announcement of the return of MLW people have been emailing MLW.com about the MLW World Heavyweight Championship. The Championship (Last held by the now retired Steve Corino) is of course the backbone of MLW and should be asked about. MLW.com just learned through MLW Staff Member Hulk Hogan that a new MLW World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned at the Main Event of the Fox Telecast in a Triple Threat Match! Hogan however said that to limit the number of people that could enter the triple threat to just three would be a crime and has instituted a Three Bracket 24 Man Tournament! Thats right a single elimination Three Bracket Tournament with the winners of Bracket A, Bracket B and Bracket C facing each other in the Main Event of the MLW Fox Telecast! The Tournament will begin on Week 2 of MLW TV with the first two rounds of each bracket being on Free Television. The Final Rounds of each bracket will open up the MLW Telecast and then the winner from each match will advance to the Main Event. Hulk Hogan when asked on why he constructed a Tournament like this had this to say.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"24 Men in one tournament is huge. This means that ALMOST every wrestler that MLW signs (MLW will have around 30 wrestlers) will get a chance to compete for the MLW World Heavyweight Championship. I wanted something that Vince McMahon or no other wrestling company has ever done to crown a champion. The original idea was for a Four Bracket 32 Wrestler Tournament but it was decided three brackets with the winners facing each other in a Triple Threat Match would suffice. 24 of the best wrestlers in the world enter and only one leaves as the guy who carries MLW. This definitely brings a Major League feel to MLW and you could even go as far as to call this tournament the "World Series of Pro Wrestling"![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Second Monday of November 2008:[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]MLW's Next 9 Signings reported to MLW.com:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]MLW sign Bobby Lashley, Brett Idol/Rob Conway, Joey Ryan/Scott Lost, Jack Evans, Marco Corleono, and Guido/Tony Mamaluke![/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]MLW Owners Court Bauer, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have confirmed with MLW.com the next 9 men signed to Major League Wrestling deals![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Lashley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Bobby Lashley[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow]A signing to Major League Wrestling that can only be compared to the singing of Rob Van Dam. Bobby Lashley returns to professional wrestling on a full time basis with MLW! Lashley is a beast of a man and one has to wonder... Is there anyone in Major League Wrestling big, bad or strong enough to stop the freight train known as Bobby Lashley?![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_BrettIdol-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Conway7.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The Iron Men[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4](Brett Idol and Rob Conway)[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The next two signings to Major League Wrestling were revealed as a tag team signing as Brett Idol (Trained by Booker T and has wrestled all over the world in places like Canada and many countries in Europe. Recommended to MLW by Christopher Da Vinci after working together in NWE) and Rob Conway (A former WWE World Tag Team Champion and has been honing his skills at the NWA recently). Conway and Idol were both flown to the MLW Headquarters in San Diego on the same day and while waiting for Bobby Lashley to sign his contract hit it off immidiately. Both men are incredible athletes with incredible physiques and after hanging out for less than an hour agreed they should take over MLW together as the "Iron Men".[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Scott_Lost.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_joeyryan.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The Dynasty[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4](Scott Lost and Joey Ryan)[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The next signing was of the tag team of Scott Lost and Joey Ryan. Ryan and Lost are wrestlers with the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla orginization and both are technical geniuses. Lost is the wrestler of the team while Ryan tends to flirt with the ladies and show off. Be that as it may these two could definitely be the ones that rule over the MLW Tag Team Division![/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Jack_Evans2.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Jack Evans[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]International Wrestling Sesnation Jack Evans has arrived to Major League Wrestling. After perfecting his craft in Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Dragon Gate Pro Wrestling and most recently AAA Lucha Libre Evans was ready to make a return to US Wrestling full time. Evans expressed interest with MLW as soon as Teddy Hart signed and days later Evans packed up and moved to California to start his career with Major League Wrestling![/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_TonyMamaluke2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Nunzio.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The Family[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The Family (Obviously referring to both men's Italian roots) consists of Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido. Both men have had experience all over the world in ECW and WWE and are ready to bring there tag team experience to Major League Wrestling![/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Mark_Jindrak4.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Mark Jindrak[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Mark Jindrak is a man on a mission. To prove he is the best athlete the world of pro wrestling has ever seen and to win a World Heavyweight Championship. Since his release from WWE Jindrak has been wrestling for AAA and NWE and attempting to rebuild his career from the bottom up. He has done just that so far and one can only wonder how long it will be for him to jump the next hurdle and secure the MLW World Heavyweight Championship![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Second Wednesday of November 2008:[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]MLW's Next 8 Signings reported to MLW.com:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]MLW sign Chuck Taylor, Trevor Murdock, Cheech/Cloudy, Aaron Aguilera, Matt Cross, Joey Matthews and Human Tornado[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW.com has a report of the next 8 Major League Wrestling Signings. Here is the list of them with a short report.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chuck_Taylor.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Chuck Taylor [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Although not nearly as big of a signing as some of the other men on this list Chuck Taylor demanded that MLW.com put him on the top of the list. Chuck Taylor is a East Coast Indy Standout who has made waves in companies like CHIKARA, CZW and IWA:MS with his antics. MLW isn't about slapstick comedy so Chuck Taylor will have to step up his game in order to be a threat in MLW![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Trevor_Murdoch.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Trevor Murdock [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow]A surprising signing for Major League Wrestling as Murdock was last seen on Television with WWE singing his heart out. Well after his "achy breaky" heart was broken by a contractual release Murdock got serious and began wrestling for the NWA and Pro Wrestling NOAH Group. Murdock is back in the states and ready to become the first MLW Champion of the new Era.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Cloudy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Cheech.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Up in Smoke[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4](Cloudy and Cheech) [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]East Coast Tag Team Standouts Cheech and Cloudy inked a deal with MLW just days after Chuck Taylor did. Cloudy and Cheech are probably best remembered for a very miserable ROH stint as spoiled raver kids. However after leaving ROH Cheech and Cloudy got international experience and have implemented many new weapons to there tag team move set![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_AaronAguilera.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Aaron Aguilera [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow]Aaron Aguilera has been featured in WWE and WSX but always as someone elses lackey. However in MLW there is no Carlito or Kaos. The near 7 Footer has nothing holding him back from success now. What will he do with this new breath of life in MLW?![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Matt_Cross.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Matt Cross [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Matt Cross. A name that goes hand in hand with high flying and intensity. Also a man who has yet to prove his talent on a National stage. After a failed stint in ROH he focused on getting his name out internationally with the NWE Company. Back in the US and with a more serious attitude Matt Cross is ready to take MLW over.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Joey_Matthews.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Joey Matthews [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow]Matthews was recently cut from ROH's Roster as a way to cut costs. Matthews however spent no time frowning about it and quickly began contacting MLW upon the announcement of the Bischoff/Hogan involvement. Matthews (Who like Aaron Aguilera is usually affiliated with someone) has entered MLW alone and has already said it will stay that way. Can Matthews make an impact on his own?![/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Human_Tornado3.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Human Tornado [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]80s Pimp meets wrestler as the West Coast Standout Human Tornado has agreed to a deal with MLW.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/CENTER] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Second Saturday of November 2008:[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]MLW's Final 3 Signings Announced to MLW.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]MLW sign PAC, Doug Williams and Matt Michaels[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Major League Wrestling has signed PAC, Doug Williams and Matt Michaels (Formerly Michael Shane/Matt Bentley of TNA) to written deals. PAC is a standout British High Flyer who rivals Jack Evans in talent and ability. Doug Williams is a British technical wrestler who has had success in ROH and Pro-Wrestling NOAH. Matt Michaels is the cousin of legendary wrestler Shawn Michaels and is a former TNA X Division Champion and has wrestled all over the world. MLW.com apologizes for not having a larger biography for each man but MLW.com is working extensively on a BIG write-up for tomorrows official MLW:Big Time Television Debut Preview![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Third Monday of November 2008[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]MLW[/U][/COLOR]: [COLOR=blue]Big Time TV Debut Preview:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chris_Masters.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Van_Dam.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Christopher Da Vinci vs. Rob Van Dam[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The Main Event of the first ever episode of MLW: Big Time has been announced as Christopher Da Vinci takes on the Rob Van Dam in a one on one competition. Da Vinci (When asked about his match with Rob Van Dam) has this to say "There has never been a professoinal wrestler quite like me. Christopher Da Vinci. I have an eye for talent, beauty and artistic value. Rob Van Dam's peaked over 6 years ago when the original ECW went under. It is time for a new man to take up the moniker the "Whole F'N Show" and that man is me. The wrestling world and Rob Van Dam in particular are about the feel the effects of the Da Vinci Code.". When this was told to Rob Van Dam he had this to say "Chris Maste... Da Vinci was once a good friend of mine back in the WWE. However recently he has been going on about art this art that or talent this talent that or what fine food or whine he has been eating or drinking. This however is wrestling and Da Vinci... I am definitely the best wrestler MLW has to offer."[/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_BrettIdol-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Conway7.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Jack_Evans2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/TeddyHart.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The Ironmen (Brett Idol and Rob Conway) vs. The Next Gen. Hart Foundation (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The most high flying team in pro wrestling takes on the newly formed Ironmen of "The Ironman" Rob Conway and the "Definition of Definition" Brett Idol. Idol and Conway teamed up recently at an NWA Pro Show and looked great against the team of Los Luchas (Zokre and Pheonix Star) and were inches away from capturing the NWA World Tag Team Titles. Conway explains that "The only reason we aren't NWA World Tag Team Champions right now is because of our commitment to MLW and the time limit expiration in the match". Evans and Teddy Hart have been major bad guys in the AAA Lucha Libre organization recently but expect a good reaction from the Las Vegas Cox Pavillion crowd. Hart and Evans have taken on the name "Next Generation Hart Foundation" and have every intention on doing the name justice by making good decisions and following the rules.[/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chuck_Taylor.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Matt_Cross.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Low_Ki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Human_Tornado3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_pac-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Matt_Bentley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Chuck Taylor vs. Matt Cross vs. Low Ki vs. Human Tornado vs. PAC vs. Matt Michaels[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The first match in the new MLW will be a Six Way Junior Heavyweight Match featuring six of Major League Wrestling's Top Junior Heavyweights. "Sexy Chucky T" Chuck Taylor, Matt "M-Dogg 20" Cross, Low Ki, The Human Tornado, "The Man That Gravity Forgot" PAC and "The Heartkiller" Matt Michaels. Each man brings national experience to the table but unfortunately only one man will be called the winner of this Six Way Scramble.[/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]PLUS 2 MORE MATCHES AND AN APPEARENCE BY HULK HOGAN![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Third Monday of November 2008[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black][U][COLOR=#ff0000]MLW[/COLOR][/U]: [COLOR=blue]Big Time TV Debut News:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Lance Storm sets an open challenge[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Upon reading the preview for the MLW: Big Time on F/X Debut Lance Storm was a little bit more than upset. Today he contacted MLW.com himself and said it was bull**** that Hogan, Bischoff nor Bauer booked him on the first MLW Show even though he is under contract. Storm then told MLW.com he will be at the first show regardless of if he is booked or not and will make an impact. The way he plans on doing this is he has set up an open challenge for ANYONE on the MLW Roster. The open challenge is a ten minute survival with Lance Storm claiming he can beat ANYONE in MLW in ten minutes or less. In fact Storm went on to say that if anyone beat him in less than ten minutes he would leave MLW and go back into retirement. Lance Storm is very obviously a man on a mission... Who is going to accept this HUGE challenge by Lance Storm![/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]MLW: Big Time TV Debut Quick Picks[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]The winner of the Weekly Quick Picks will get to help book a MLW on YouTube Match for the week after they win! For instance this is the first week so whoever wins the most points from Big Time and MLW on YouTube gets to help book the next week.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Rob Van Dam vs. Christopher Da Vinci[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]The Ironmen (Idol and Conway) vs. The Next Gen. Hart Foundation (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]Lance Storm vs. ???[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]PAC vs. Human Tornado vs. Low Ki vs. Matt Cross vs. Matt Michaels vs. Chuck Taylor[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Rob Van Dam vs. [B]Christopher Da Vinci[/B] [B]The Ironmen (Idol and Conway)[/B] vs. ]The Next Gen. Hart Foundation (Jack Evans and Teddy Hart) [B]Lance Storm[/B] vs. ??? PAC vs. Human Tornado vs.Low Ki vs. Matt Cross vs. Matt Michaels vs. [B]Chuck Taylor[/B] Looking good so far Joshua. I have a feeling my predictions are wrong but i went with my heart, not my head. MLW vs NWL! bwahahahahahaaar

[CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]com News Update:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Fourth Sunday of November 2008[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black][U][COLOR=#ff0000]MLW[/COLOR][/U]: [COLOR=blue]Hulk Hogan Promo:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Hulk Hogan has a quick last minute message for MLW Fans[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=4]"Greetings MLW Fans the Hulkster here telling everyone to TUNE INTO MLW: Big Time's Debut on the F/X Network in three days and MLW on Youtube in seven days. If the announcements we have made so far haven't made you anxious about the MLW Debut I can promise you AT least 6 people signed to MLW THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT and will be debuting in coming weeks! IF THAT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH on the Second Episode of MLW Big Time me and Eric Bischoff will be in the house to announce the 24 contestants in the MLW: World Series of Wrestling Tournament. IF THAT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH... then you just don't know what good wrestling is! Thats right brother! Major League Wrestling... Wrestling just hit the BIG TIME!"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT]

MLW: Big Time (Wed. Week 1 December 08) [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]MLW[/COLOR][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000000]: [SIZE=6][COLOR=blue]Big Time![/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][U]First Wednesday of December 2008[/U][/SIZE][/FONT] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Cox Pavillion (Las Vegas, NV)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Attendance: 2,000[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Eric_Bischoff.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The MLW: Big Time Live Showing begins with Eric Bischoff in the middle of the ring. Eric Bischoff grabs a microphone from the announcers table and goes back into the ring to begin to talk.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]Eric Bischoff: [FONT=Arial Narrow]Welcome Major League Wrestling Fans and those watching from all over the United States. I have been put in charge of Major League Wrestling along with Hulk Hogan and Court Bauer who was unable to attend MLW: Big Time tonight due to a contract negotiation with a big star. We have 5 Matches scheduled tonight and you will see anything a true wrestling fan would want in this hour. Major League Wrestling has the best wrestling in the world whether it be high flying, hardcore, technical or even the dirtiest word in wrestling... Entertainment. MLW has it all and you will see that tonight as we open up the show with six men colliding in the ring in the opening contest, then after that we will have a mystery bout as Lance Storm takes on an opponent he knows nothing about, after that the Ironmen and the Next Generation Hart Foundation collide in Tag Team Warfare after that there are two matches left if time allots. The Main Event of Christopher Da Vinci vs. Rob Van Dam being one of them as two former friends go head to head! Now ladies and gentlemen without further adue let me please introduce you to the hosts of MLW: Big Time! Our broadcast team brings 50+ years of wrestling experience to the table. The first man is Al SNOW!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Al_Snow.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][I]Al Snow walks out to a modified version of his old WWE Theme and makes his way down to the announce table. Snow waves from the announce table and quickly sits down attempting to be as humble as possible.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Eric Bischoff: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]And the next man is the biggest household name in professional wrestling today and the man that made professional wrestling what it is. He has held the World Heavyweight Title over 10 times and has done everything from movies, tv shows and of course wrestling. Let me introduce to you... HULK HOGAN![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Hulk Hogan gets a HUGE reaction as well and surprisingly does only a little bit of showboating. Hogan then goes to the announce table and takes a seat at it. Snow and Hogan shake hands as Bischoff leaves the ringside area.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [CENTER][quote] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chuck_Taylor.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Matt_Cross.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Low_Ki.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Human_Tornado3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_pac-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Matt_Bentley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Chuck Taylor [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Matt Cross [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Low Ki [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Human Tornado [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] PAC [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Matt Michaels[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Very good way to start the first ever broadcast of MLW: Big Time. Obviously something way different than what the fans of Total Nonstop Action or World Wrestling Entertainment are used to. None of the guys had mic-time before the match so the fans were EXTREMELY lukewarm to most of them when they walked out.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Order of Elmination:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT] [LIST=1] [*][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][U]Matt Michaels[/U]: Even though Matt Michaels thought he could just Shawn Michaels the whole match he definitely wasn't able to. Human Tornado eliminated him with his Backdrop Driver at 4:40[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [*][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][U]Matt Cross[/U]: As soon as Human Tornado eliminated Matt Michaels the young Matt Cross hit the ring quick to try and dispose of Tornado. He briefly hit some quick moves on him such as the Standing Moonsault and a second rope Senton. Cross made a mistake whenever Tornado flipped out of a suplex and tagged out to PAC. By the time Cross turned around to see the PAC Tag he was already eliminated by a PAC Springboard Dragon Rana at 7:34![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [*][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][U]Human Tornado[/U]: Chuck Taylor then came into the ring and began beating PAC down. Taylor who of course is known for his slapstick wrestling and goofy attitude toyed with PAC for a while. Tornado kept trying to make the save but Taylor repeatedly cut him off. Finnaly having enough of Tornado's interference he let PAC tag out to him. A few minutes later Chuck hit Tornado with the Affle Waffle to eliminate him at 9:11![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [*][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][U]Chuck Taylor[/U]: A fresh Low-Ki (Who hadn't been in the match so far) then jumped into the ring and quickly began striking Taylor with quick kicks and stiff chops. Taylor attempted cutting him off a few times but it was not enough. One Ghetto Stomp later and Chuck Taylor was out of the match as well at 10:21.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/LIST] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]This left only PAC and Low-Ki. PAC and Ki battled back and forth for a few seconds attempting to see if PAC's Speed could match Ki's power. PAC seemed to have an advantage after he cornered Low-Ki. PAC went for a Hurracanrana out of the Corner but Low Ki held onto the top rope. A Ghetto Stomp later at 11:42 and Low Ki won the first ever match in Major League Wrestling.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [CENTER][/quote] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Elix_Skipper2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Big_Daddy_V.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]After the match two very familar men run down to the ring from the backstage area (Well Skipper ran at least LOL) and jump Low-Ki and PAC who had just shaken hands after a brutal match. Elix takes out PAC with a Play of the Day while the man formerly known as Viscera (Obviously can't use any of his WWE Names) takes out Low-Ki with a Samoan Drop. Elix briefly grabs a mic and announces he is the Big Time Player here in the MLW and he just made a Big Time iMPACT if you know what he means... Elix then flashes the xXx sign and leaves the ring. After this Elix and Big Black Guy (Its easier to type than what I previously identified him as) begin to walk back up the entrance way. Hulk Hogan however has different plans.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Hulk Hogan: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Elix brother you got a whole lot of balls just coming out here and attacking Low-Ki unprovoked with Nelson Knight in your corner (THATS HIS NAME!). I told you specifically to wait until next week to come to MLW so you could be in the World Series of Wrestling Tournament. Well brother your still in the Tournament but now you gotta face one of the men you just attacked... LOW-KI! Nelson don't think your not in the tournament... your opponent will be named later brother![/FONT][/SIZE] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]After a quick commercial break we are ready for our next Major League Wrestling match![/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Mark_Jindrak4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Lashley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Mark Jindrak [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Bobby Lashley[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]A squash match if I have ever seen one. Jindrak came out to the ring and said he was told he had a match tonight but demanded to know who it was against. After waiting about 20 seconds for someones music to hit he began insulting the crowd and MLW calling it Minor League Wrestling and said he would go back to Mexico if nobody showed up. This triggered the music of Bobby Lashley who sprinted to the ring. 2:13 later Lashley had gotten the win in a very brief (But good) match via a Spear![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [CENTER][/quote][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]After yet another commercial break Lance Storm is shown in the middle of the ring. Storm says time is up for MLW and its time to give him the competition he was looking for.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_NickDinsmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Nick Dinsmore (Formerly known as Eugene) walks out on stage with a microphone and begins to talk. He admitted to the fans for the past 4 years he has been acting mentally retarded to try and keep a job in wrestling. Recently he was contacted by Eric Bischoff who told him to drop the act and come do some real wrestling. Dinsmore said he has plans on doing just that... and whooping Lance Storm's ass! [/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][quote][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_NickDinsmore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Nick Dinsmore [COLOR=red]vs.[/COLOR] Lance Storm[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Very technically sound match between the unretiring Lance Storm and the unretarded Nick Dinsmore. Dinsmore began the match like a house on fire and destroyed Storm with multiple suplexes and submission moves. Storm had to catch his breath on the outside for a moment which cause Dinsmore to chase after him. This allowed Storm to cut Dinsmore off with a boot to the head as he was sliding back into the ring. Storm then took the pace of the match down a few notches and grounded Dinsmore with a good technical game. Dinsmore had hopes of offense at some points but Lance Storm ended up getting the win at 8:46 with the Canadian Half-Crab![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [CENTER][/quote][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_NickDinsmore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]After the match Lance Storm quickly brings Dinsmore up to his feet and shakes his hand. As Dinsmore is leaving the ring Storm quicikly turns him around and gives him a Superkick! Storm then begins attacking Dinsmore violently until...[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Davey_Richards.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]A young man jumps the guard rail in a T-Shirt and jeans (Ignore the picture damnit!) and heads straight to the ring... security almost nowhere to be seen. The young man quickly turns Storm around and kicks him in the stomach and hits a Double Underhook Side-Piledriver on Storm! At this point security has hit the ring but the young man begs for a microphone.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Hulk_Hogan14.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Davey_Richards.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]At this point Hulk Hogan gets up from the announce booth and tells the security to back up. Hogan gets in the ring with a microphone... Hogan asks the young man who the hell he is...[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Young Man: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Mr. Hogan my name is Davey Richards and I have wrestled all over the world with Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Pro Wrestling NOAH but I would give that all up for a Major League Wrestling contract. I wanted to meet with you after the show Mr. Hogan because I came here from my home in Washington by car to check things out. The first two matches and the atmosphere here at Major League Wrestling made me want to check this out. My plans to talk to you after the show came to an abrupt end whenever I saw ANOTHER person being unfairly attacked. I have also been told my whole life the best way to impress is to make a statement. Mr. Hogan my statement has been made and I want a job here in Major League Wrestling![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Hulk Hogan: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Brother that stunt you just pulled should honestly get you put in jail or kicked out of the arena... but you definitely made a statement. You got a job here in MLW and as of right now you are officially in the World Series of Pro Wrestling Tournament against none other than Lance Storm in Round 1![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][quote][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_BrettIdol-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Conway7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Jack_Evans2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/TeddyHart.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]The Ironmen (Conway and Idol) [COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR] Next Gen. Hart Founation (Evans and Hart)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]A great tag team match between three pretty well known wrestlers Conway, Evans and Teddy Hart and a relative newcomer in Brett Idol (Who is extremely jacked for someone who has yet to be discovered). Pretty basic with a lot of back and forth double team manuevers. Conway and Idol find a way to get the win after Idol and Conway hit a Powerbomb/Sliced Bread 2 Double Team Move on Evans![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [CENTER][/quote][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][quote][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chris_Masters.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Van_Dam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Christopher Da Vinci [COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR] Rob Van Dam[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Awesome main event match between Van Dam and Da Vinci. Da Vinci dominated the four minutes or so of the match after he cut Van Dam off from getting into the ring. Van Dam however made a quick comeback in the fifth minute and looked to be going for the Five Star Frog Splash. However KENTA and Trevor Murdock interfered by distracting the referee. The referee nearly had both men off the apron when from the crowd (But in wrestling gear) came "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown who pushed Van Dam off the top rope! Brown, KENTA and Murdock then stood at ringside while Da Vinci hit Van Dam with the Da Vinci Code (Full Nelson Slam) to get the win at 4:43[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [CENTER][/quote][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [/INDENT][/INDENT] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chris_Masters.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_KENTA.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Trevor_Murdoch.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_MontyBrownkyky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Van_Dam.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][I]After the match all four men put the boots to Van Dam. Until from the back...[/I][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_StevenRichards4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_SteveCorino4.jpg[/IMG] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Steven Richards and FORMER MLW WORLD CHAMPION STEVE CORINO run down to the ring and make the save. Corino clotheslines KENTA and Trevor over the top rope while Richards takes out Da Vinci with a Double Underhook DDT! Then Richards takes out Brown with a Stevie Kick! At this point all four men recollect outside of the ring. Corino then grabs a microphone...[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Steve Corino: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Well gentlemen it seems like you guys like to travel in numbers. Well me and my three friends here tonight do to and we challenge you to a good old fashioned 8 Man Tag right now! [/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Da Vinci: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Leave it to a simpleton like you Mr. Corino to think that there were 4 men in the ring. There are only three... you, Richards and Rob Van Dam. We will take you and your two friends on right now in-fact. So lets do this.[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Corino: [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow]Your the simpleton "Mr. Da Vinci" (Said in a very mocking and hurtful manner) so I have a little surprise from you. Our partner is here in fact if you guys will go stand by the announcers table he will feel comfortable enough to come out. (Da Vinci, Monty, KENTA and Murdock walk around to the announcers table) Now ladies and gentleman let me introduce to you... fresh off of his TNA Contract... the INSTANT CLASSIC. THE KING OF COOL... CAPTAIN CHARISMA. CHRISTIAN CAGE!!![/FONT][/SIZE] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_ChristianCage.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][I]Christian Cage walks out on stage to the biggest reaction of the night... Cage quickly goes to the ring to start the 8 Man Tag![/I][/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Chris_Masters.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_KENTA.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Trevor_Murdoch.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_MontyBrownkyky.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/SIZE] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_ChristianCage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_StevenRichards4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_SteveCorino4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Rob_Van_Dam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Christopher Da Vinci, KENTA, Trevor Murdock and Monty Brown[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4] [COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Christian Cage, Steven Richards, Steve Corino and Rob Van Dam[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The true main event of this professional wrestling show as these 8 men (Who on commentary Hogan confirmed would ALL be in the World Series of Wrestling Tournament) gave it there all in a 20 plus minute classic eight man tag. In the match it seemed like each man had an enemy. Rob Van Dam and Monty Brown obviously went after each other throughout most of the most. Cage and Da Vinci as well. Corino and Murdock surprised a lot of people by having great chemistry against each other as opponents with a very old school slower paced match. Richards and KENTA had there star shining brighter than anyone elses as they exchanged extremely stiff strikes and slams. The finish came when Christopher Da Vinci (The Legal Man with Rob Van Dam as the other) hit Steven Richards (Chaos has erupted) with the Da Vinci Code Full Nelson Slam. Steve Corino however ran in and hit Da Vinci with the Old School Expulsion. Waiting behind Corino however was Monty Brown who nailed him with the Alpha Bomb... this enabled Christian Cage to get enough time to hit him with a Unprettier. THEN KENTA came in and hit Christian with the Go 2 Sleep... THEN Rob Van Dam came in and hit a Piledriver on KENTA. A pile of bodies in the ring later Richards and Corino had recovered and pushed the bodies out of the ring with Van Dam. Richards hit Da Vinci with the Stevie Kick as Van Dam climbed to the top rope and a 5 Star Frog Splash later at 23:45 the Van Dam Team won the match![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [/INDENT][CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=SpaceNinja3030;505393]Way to go Joshua, loving your work.[/QUOTE] Thankyou sir. The 8 Man Tag was a little surprise at the end. Big fan of those matches if done right. About to post the preview of MLW on YouTube. You and TaborTooth are of course tied right now for the lead on who gets to book a match on Episode 2 of MLW on YouTube... how exciting!

[CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_MLW_I.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=7]ON[/SIZE][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/th_youtube.gif[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]MLW [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]on YouTube Preview:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]First Sunday of December 2008[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Elix_Skipper2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Big_Daddy_V.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_TonyMamaluke2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Nunzio.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]What a week we have had here in Major League Wrestling. The debut of Elix Skipper and his bodyguard Nelson Knight have rocked MLW especially since without reason Skipper and Knight attacked PAC and Low-Ki leaving them down and out. Hulk Hogan had something to say about it however as he quickly booked Skipper vs. Low Ki as a first round match in the world series of wrestling and promised that Knight would be in it as well. However that is next Wednesday. Hulk Hogan told MLW.com that he wants Skipper and Knight to work as a tag team if they are going to just go out and jump whoever they want whenever they want so Hogan booked a tag team match with Elix Skipper and Nelson Knight versus The Family (Guido Maritato and Tony Mamaluke) for MLW on YouTube. The Family are no strangers to tag team action as they have competed in the original ECW, the new ECW and WWE as a tag team and will surely put up a good fight against Elix Skipper and Nelson Knight. Can the Family take advantage of the inexperience of Elix and Nelson or will the size and speed advantage that Elix and Nelson possess be able to take out the Family?[/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT] [INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Davey_Richards.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Doug_Williams.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Davey Richards has had quite a week. Going from International Superstar with Pro-Wrestling NOAH to American Wrestling sensation almsot overnight whenever he stood up to Lance Storm's attack on Nick Dinsmore by taking him out with his finishing manuever the D.R. Driver. Hulk Hogan liked Davey's attitude and willingness to do the right thing and has therefore signed Davey to a contract and given him a first round match in the World Series of Wrestling Tournament against Lance Storm. However with his success also comes hard work. Upon hearing Davey Richards had been offered a contract it was reported Doug Williams was furious. Williams said and we quote "I played by the rules and hung out in the back the whole MLW: Big Time taping and was not rewarded for it. This rogue and rebel Davey Richards attacks a CONTRACTED MLW Supestar and gets a job... I take offense to that and have a challenge for Mr. Richards on the first ever episode of MLW on YouTube.". Once 1/3 Power Controller Eric Bischoff heard this the match was on![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_Joey_Matthews.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/MLW/MLW%20Wrestlers/th_MontyBrownkyky.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]MLW on YouTube also will feature a match with Joey Matthews in action. Monty Brown has also said he will be present for the MLW on YouTube broadcast and will be making the biggest challenge in MLW History. Want to know more about the challenge? TUNE IN AS MLW BROADCASTES ITSELF ON YOUTUBE![/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [/INDENT]

Archived