USPW. Family-Friendly Entertainment.

It's 2005 and USPW is still seen as the number four promotion in the USA. We're always close to breaking in to the big 3, but haven't been successful yet. Last year we came very, very close, with new superstars like Rich Money, Rick Law, and Adrenaline Rush. But like the selfish big 3 have always been, they stole our superstars. This time I hope to accomplish my goals, with some of the talent I discovered: Johnny Bloodstone, Darryl Devine, Hell Monkey, and many others. I already have that feeling I had last year, though, and I just know SWF and TCW will strike. [i]The Jim Report I'm Jim Freebrush, and this will be my weekly report that I do before each show. I hate to start things off negatively, but tonight will be Johnny Bloodstone and Jim Force's last night here in USPW. Today they officially signed with TCW. This is a huge loss for USPW, losing our current National and World Champions. I have good news to report though, and it's that USPW had signed 3 new superstars who will work exclusively with USPW. You'll find out who they are at the next show! Card so far for USPW Aggression: World Title: Jim Force (C) vs. Corporal Doom. National Title: Johnny Bloodstone(C) vs. Mystery Opponent. Tag Titles: Savage Fury vs. The Hillbillys vs. T-Rex & Mystery Partner A Debut match.[/i]

[b]Tom Angelus' winning streak...[/b] Tom Angelus made his debut with a microphone in one hand, and a brief case in the other. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the "Worl'd Strongest Man." Last year no one thought he would last in the wrestling business, but here he is, sending an open challenge to anyone in the back. The guy his built HUGE like no one we've seen before, so it's gonna take someone with a lot of courage to accept his challenge. C [b]Tom Angelus defeats Cheetah Boy in 2:45 by submission.[/b] I was expecting someone slightly bigger to show up, instead I got Cheetah Boy. Dressed in Cheetah tights, and his cheetah hair dye, he hit the ring. There was no way Angelus would back down from this chump. The crowd had no confidence in Cheetah, as he bounced off of big Tom's chest with his weak clothesline attempts. No real offense in from Cheetah Boy. Tom didn't spend too much time on Cheetah, flipping him twice with big clotheslines. Tom dominated through the entire match, making an example out of Cheetah Boy. Tom Angelus won the match when he made Cheetah tap out to the Big Squeeze. Cheetah didn't stand a chance. D [b]Rex and Power defeated Savage Fury and The Hillbillys in 7:31.[/b] T-Rex came out with his mystery partner, who turned out to be Puerto Rican Power. Puerto Rican Power matches up with T-Rex pretty well, with his build and hideous face. The Hillbillys get squashed early in, after Java beat Pete with a Running Powerslam. Then it was down to Savage Fury and T-Rex and Puerto Rican Power, for the Tag Titles. Rex hits the Rex Boot on Java, and then Tribal Warrior who tried to intervene. Puetro Rican Power hits the Powerbomb on Java for the victory, new tag champs! C- [b]Johnny Bloodstone[/b] wants to find out who his mystery opponent is, so walks in to the mystery man's locker room. Johnny can't believe who he see's, and looks like he wants to leave the arena. D [b]A video[/b] plays hyping Jim Force vs. Corporal Doom. After all of the rumors we've heard of Jim signing with TCW, this will probably be Jim's last match. C [b]Corporal Doom defeated Jim Force in 4:44 by disqualification. [/b] An even match that might have been too short for Jim's last match. Doom tried his hardest to keep up with Jim, but simply couldn't. Force hit diving clotheslines from all directions, and picked Doom over his head for a slam. The Full Force almost came into effect until a low blow from Danny Jillefski shocked everyone. Jellefski orders the referee to count to 3 after Doom hits the Corporal Punishment DDT on Jim. After the match, Jellefski walked out with the World Title, and not Corporal Doom. C- [b]Danny Jillefski[/b] takes the mic now, as Jim Force gets hauled away by security. He informs the crowd that Jim Force is a selfish sellout, and that there was no way he would let Jim walk out wearing the USPW Title to TCW. B- [b]A music video[/b] is shown to promote Johnny Bloodstone. The video included highlights of Bloodstones National Title win, and his title defenses. D [b]Johnny Bloodstone[/b] is backstage now to cut a promo. He tells everyone that he is on his way to the big leagues and is taking the National Title with him. C [b]Fumihiro Ota defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 12:46 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. Fumihiro Ota wins the USPW National title. [/b] Ota turned out to be Jillefski's big mystery. The interesting thing about this match, is that Ota was just fired from TCW while Bloodstone was just hired. The match was pretty intense with the crowd behind Ota; the underdog. Bloodstone gets Ota in a crippler crossface and it looks like he might retain. The crowd gets behind Ota as he's able to roll out of the submission hold. Ota hits Bloodstone out of no where with a back spin kick to knock him outcold. Ota covers him for the 3! C- Overall: C-

[i]The Jim Report I'm back with another report. If you thought last week was exciting wait until you see tonight's Agression. We saw a lot of controversey last week, with Jim Force being thrown out of the arena, and Bloodstone losing his title to Ota. These were both angles. However, Johnny Bloodstone and Jim Force have officially left USPW for TCW. Emma Chase left the company today as well, signing for SWF. There are also rumors going around that T-Rex is in negotiations with SWF. This is not a good thing for USPW, since Rex and Power were a big success on their first night. Card so far for USPW Aggression: World Title Announcement: Is Doom the champion? National Title: Fumhiro Ota vs. Hell Monkey Tag Titles: Rex & Power vs. The Hillbillys Tom Angelus' Open Challenge.[/i] (thanks for the feedback!)

Honestly, It's A little short. But it's based on A report of A very busy business man who has no time for this stuff. He has to deal with future raids and stuff. So basically, It doesn't have to be long because it's not supposed to be. But yet, It's still an amazing diary. I love it. Push Fumihiro Ota and shove him in the face of TCW. Don't push Doom no matter what, I'd cry. Strap Hell Monkey. He'll gain overness as he goes on.

Yeah... I'd get ready to lose Devine, T-Rex and Bloodstone. You must be in your very first week - otherwise Bloodstone (at least) would be gone. They never go after Hell Monkey, though. So yeah... strap him. Strap him silly.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]Rex and Power defeated The Hillbillys in 2:35 by pinfall[/b] Rex and Power kicked off the show in their first title defense against The Hillbillys. Hillbillys came out having a good time, putting smiles on all the kids' faces. Rex and Power were all business though, and dominated the Hillbillys the same way they did last week. Puerto Rican Power must have crushed Pete's back in half with his monster spinebuster- the man is so intense. Rex and Power send Pete and Al back to the hills, after beating them with the spike powerbomb. C- [b]Tom's Winning Streak...[/b] Tom is in the ring now and has something to say. He announces that tonight he wants a real challenger and not another pipsqueak like Cheetah Boy. C [b]Tom Angelus defeated Darryl Devine in 7:54 by submission[/b] The open challenge is accepted by Darryl Devine, who is on his last match here in USPW. This was Darryl's chance to give back to the company who made him a star. Darryl was no Cheetah Boy though and rocked Tom with a series of forearms, and a basement dropkick that brought him down to one knee. Darryl put on a good showing, as he continued to work on the legs of Tom with hit-moves. A mistake in the end cost him, when he went for the crossbody and was caught by Tom Angelus. Tom hit the fallaway slam, then proceeded to make Darryl tap to the Big Squeeze. C- [b]A music video[/b] is shown to promote Fumihiro Ota. The video showed his title win last week when he beat Johnny Bloodstone for it. Highlights included his escape from Bloodstone's crossface, and the Ninja Strike that finished Bloodstone off. Finally, the USPW National Title raised above his head. C+ [b]Fumihiro Ota defeated Hell Monkey in 12:14 by pinfall[/b] The match started slow but picked up as they began hitting counters on eachothers moves. Ota really has the crowd behind him, something he didn't have going on in TCW. Hell Monkey also impressed a lot of folks tonight by lasting 10 minutes against the former TCW Cruiserweight Champion. Monkey ducked two Ninja Strikes, but couldn't pull off the german suplex that he wanted. Finally, Ota connected with the third and last Ninja Strike to put Hell Monkey away. C+ [b]Danny Jillefski[/b] came out next and had an important announcement to make regarding the World Title. He thought about it all week, and has decided that the best thing to do is for him to decide who the future of USPW is. On the subject of Corporal Doom's "win," he said that Doom isn't the right man to hold the belt, and was only there to help keep the World Title in USPW. With that said, he leaves us wondering who this "future star" could be. C+ [b]Mick Muscles defeated Eric The Bull in 2:40 by pinfall.[/b] Other than a big brawl at the start, this was nothing more than a squash match for Mick. Eric is still very young and has a lot to learn. Mick was able to dodge all of Eric's moves and counter with the very same move. Finally, after a pumphandle slam, Mick finished him off with The Muscle Bomber; a sit-down powerbomb. D [b]Danny Jillefski[/b] is at it again, with Captain USA in his office. After watching Mick's performance he decides that he's found his future star. He tells Captain USA that in two weeks he will have the honor of passing the torch to Mick Muscles. In other words, it looks like we have Captain USA vs. Mick Muscles for the title. The Captain didn't look pleased when the "passing the torch" comment was made. C+ [b]Giant Redwood defeated Captain USA in 2:43 by countout.[/b] Redwood makes his return to USPW after a one month vacation, and the crowd felt the same way about him. As usual, the crowd loved Captain USA. Mick Muscles made his way to ringside, dressed in khaki pants to make people think he's no longer involved with the show. Captain USA stays in control, keeping Redwood in the corner and using his own weight to splash Redwood with. Redwood was finally able to gain control, and knocked Captain USA out of the ring with a clothesline. He then distracted the referee while Mick Muscles knocked out USA with the Muscle Bomber on the outside. Once the referee turned around, he had no choice but to count him out. C- [b]Mick Muscles[/b] wasn't done yet. He got on the mic and insulted Captain USA, calling him old and washed up. Mick told USA that he better lay down next week or suffer the consequences. USA tried to get back in there to put Mick in his place, but Micky Star and other officials held him back. C Overall: C-

[i]The Jim Report TCW did it again, this time stealing T-Rex from us. T-Rex will get to work one more show for us though. This means, once again, that there will either be a title change or vacancy coming up. A new tag team is expected to step up this week, so watch out for them. Speaking of tag teams, a well-known tag team is set to debut tonight. They are expected to make an impact on their first appearance in USPW. Many debuts scheduled to take place tonight as well. Billy Russel will be in the main event against Ota for the National Title. This will be a tough challenge for Ota, with Russel being an expert in MMA. Remmy Skye is also expected to show up to take on Mick Muscles. Aggression Card: National Title: Fumihiro Ota vs. Billy Russel Mick Muscles vs. Remmy Skye Tom Angelus' Open Challenge. Tag Titles: Rex and Power (C) vs. Savage Fury vs. Flemmy Lemming and Bill Lebowski [/i]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Rex and Power defeated Savage Fury and Flemmy and Lebowski in 7:37; Rex and Power makes defence number 2 of his USPW Tag Team Titles. [/b] No Hillbillys tonight. The new babyface tag team of Flemmy Lemming and Little Bill Lebowski were thrown into the mix of these big tag teams. Lebowski showed courage at the start of the match by attacking the monstrous T-Rex with punches to the gut. Lebowski couldn't get a good hit on Rex's face, so he tagged in Flemmy. Flemmy then put Lebowski on his shoulders allowing Lebowski to hit tag Rex with some punches. Rex soon countered that when he clotheslined Lebowski off Flemmy's shoulders. This big move allowed Rex to eliminate Flemmy and Lebowski. When it came down to the big guys, it was pretty much a redo of their last encounter. Samoan drop from Java. Fallaway slam from Puerto Rican Power, and so on with power moves. Rex and Power eventually walked out with the win after a spike powerbomb. T-Rex gave his final celebration in the USPW ring. C- [b]Tom Angelus' Winning Streak...[/b] It was time to see who would step up to the challenge of fighting Tom Angelus. Tom told the crowd that he looks forward to having a flawless record in USPW, and hopes to be the World Champion some day. He also added a stipulation to the match, saying he will make it a Hardcore match and would allow his opponent to use any weapon they want. C [b]Tom Angelus defeated Hell Monkey in 7:58 by submission.[/b] Hell Monkey wasted no time folding up a chair to use on Tom. Tom big boots the steel chair into the face of Hell Monkey to disarm him. Hell Monkey comes back in with a trash can. Several shots to the face of Tom dazed him, but Tom bursts at Monkey with a clothesline. Tom stays in control of things, hitting Hell Monkey with a spinebuster on the trashcan. Hell Monkey's back isn't feeling too good as Tom lashes out on it. Hell Monkey made a move for the trashcan lid out of desperation, but turned around and got caught by the Big Squeeze. Tom violently shook Hell Monkey around. Hell Monkey smashed the trashcan lid into Tom's forehead numerous times but Tom kept the hold on. He taps out after a couple seconds, leaving only a cut on Tom's forehead. D [b]Mick Muscles[/b] is backstage along with a couple fans, gloating about his title shot. He picks up a large amount of weight, and presses it over his head, impressing the people around him. C- [b]Captain USA [/b]is shown in his locker room thinking about what he will do tonight. Last week he was told by Danny Jillefski to lay down for the "future" of USPW: Mick Muscles. C+ [b]Mick Muscles defeated Remmy Skye in 4:37 by pinfall.[/b] This was a match between two different wrestling styles. Remmy's highflying and Mick's power. Remmy delivered quite a performance, doing moves no one has ever done in a USPW ring. Remmy's corkscrew senton was probably the highlight of the match, which Mick dodged. Mick hits The Muscle Bomber on Remmy for the win. D [b]Captain USA[/b]'s patriotic theme hit the speakers as Mick continued his assault on Remmy. Captain USA continued down the aisle and into the ring where he attacked Mick with overhead punches. The two traded off in the ring until officials could seperate them. It looks like Captain USA will be going against Danny's Jillefski's decision. C [b]A music video[/b] is shown to promote Fumihiro Ota. The same as last weeks, promoting the National Champion. C+ [b]Fumihiro Ota defeated Billy Russell in 8:03 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. Fumihiro Ota makes defence number 1 of his USPW National title.[/b] The best technical wrestlers locked up in the ring tonight. Russel looked strong in this match, keeping Ota to the ground with waistlock takedowns. The less experience Ota eventually had to hit an uppercut on Billy after escaping an armbar. Russel ducked the Ninja Strike and took Ota down by his supporting leg to apply a kneebar, but Ota was close enough to get to the ropes. A second and final Ninja Strike came when Ota ducked a clothesline and got Russel in the jaw. C+ [b]Jimmy P. and Donnie J. attack Fumihiro Ota in the ring, and leave him down and out.[/b] Ota celebrated in the ring, holding the National Title over his head when out of no-where, Jimmy P. and Donnie J. showed up! The former TCW Cruiserweight wrestlers double teamed Ota with a rain of kicks to the body. The show ends with Jimmy P. putting the USPW National Title around Donnie J.'s waist. "The Fly Boys" have invaded USPW. C Overall: C

[i]The Jim Report What a debut it was for The Fly Boys last week. However, there are rumors going around that Narato may be on his way to USPW to help his long-time friend/tag partner. This should turn out to be a hot rivalry, with both former TCW tag teams getting the attention they deserve. T-Rex gave his farewell match last week, and is no longer with us. This leaves the Tag Titles vacant and Puerto Rican Power without a title. There may be a fourway match between four tag teams coming up soon. The plans for Lebowski and Lemming teaming up have been scraped, and instead will be pushed as singles stars. Card for Aggression: World Title: Captain USA vs. Mick Muscles Remmy Skye and American Elemental vs. The Fly Boys Angelus' Open Challenge. [/i]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Tom's Winning Streak Continues...[/b] Tom is in the ring to kick off the show and has the mic. He reminds us all of his 3-0 record and that tonight he will make it 4. To make things more interesting, he said he would face two men at once; a handicap match! C [b]Tom Angelus defeated Hell Monkey and Cheetah Boy in 5:55 by submission with the Big Squeeze.[/b] Tom is surprised when he sees two men he's beaten before accept the challenge. Cheetah and Monkey looked determine to put the big man away. Both lightweights use their aerial moves to daze the big guy but couldn't quite get a good knock down. Tom overpowers them both though, with his unique strength and put Cheetah Boy in the Big Squeeze. Hell Monkey tried to make a save by hitting Tom with punches, but they had no effect. D [b]A music video[/b] is shown to promote Donnie J. and Jimmy P. This was all about The Fly Boys, with footage of their beatdown on Ota. C- [b]The Fly Boys defeated Skye \ Elemental in 7:54 by pinfall.[/b] American Elemental and Remmy Skye are the newest, young tag team to hit the tag scene, both being fan favorites. Jimmy P. worked most of the match, taking a beating from both Elemental and Skye, but then gaining control over Elemental. Jimmy tagged in a fresh Donnie J. who finishes off Elemental with a full nelson facebuster. C [b]Fumihiro Ota attacks The Fly Boys[/b] out of no where, with german suplexes to both of them. Donnie and Jimmy are a strong force though and overcame Ota with a double clothesline. It's a repeat of last week when The Fly Boys stomp Ota down to the mat. Donnie J. holds Ota's National Title over his head, when in comes a familiar face... it's Narato; Ota's tag partner from TCW! Narato decks both Jimmy and Donnie witha Kendo stick shot to their head's. The Fly Boys flee as Ota and Narato take control of the ring. C [b]Fumihiro Ota[/b] is on the mic now and announces that "The Tokyo Express" is back, and they challenge The Fly Boys to a tag match. C- [b]Danny Jillefski and Captain USA[/b] are in the back being seperated by backstage officials: Corporal Doom, Sheik Mustafa, and Micky Starr. Jillefski yells at Captain USA for not following orders, and tells him that Mick Muscles is the future of "his" USPW. C+ [b]A video plays [/b]hyping Captain USA vs. Mick Muscles. It shows how the World Title was vacated when President Jillefski took it from Jim Force. It then shows clips of Mick Muscles dominating, and finishes off with a staredown between Captain USA and Mick Muscles. C- [b]Captain USA defeated Mick Muscles in 6:54 by pinfall with a Hail To The Chief. Captain USA wins the USPW World title. [/b] This was a pretty open match that had some folks on the edge of their seats. Jillefski got himself involved when he shouted commands at Captain USA, but didn't get the result he wanted. Captain USA wins after a big boot followed by the pumphandle slam. C- [b]Captain USA is celebrating[/b] his victory in the ring. Fireworks go off, which we rarely see in USPW, and the fans are cheering. All of a sudden, BIG CAT POUNCE! It's [u]Big Cat Brandon[/u]! The 6' 7" Big Cat Brandon has just speared through the new World Champion... C Overall: C-

Nice! Big Cat Brandon is a nice pick-up for a fed your size. The highest show result I've been able to get with USPW is C, and I can't get a match higher than C+. I think your Angelus push is a little insane. I've been scanning yer roster, and considering how regularly you're jobbing out Hell Monkey I can't see any obvious brawlers to break this awesome streak. If Angelus was a heel, I'd see him going up against Giant Redwood... and you lost T-Rex... So yeah, you got me. I still can't believe how badly you're jobbing the Monkey. If I were Hell Monkey, I'd poo in your suitcase.

Hehe I undestand. But I'm trying to put myself in a typical sports-entertainment bookers' shoes. A lot of times it's big, muscle guy over the lightweight, but I'm gonna try to balance things a little better in the end. The monkey will prevail! And yeah, I hope Brandon lasts... atleast another week.

[i]The Jim Report Woo it's 2006, happy new year everybody! I can't believe I wasn't invited to Hell Monkey and Cheetah Boy's bash. Speaking of tag teams, wow USPW has hit the jackpot in forming a tag division. Here's the scene right now: Savage Fury The Fly Boys Skye and Elemental Cheetah and Monkey The Hillbillys Tokyo Express I predict a big tag match to go down soon. This week Tom Angelus has announced that he will be adding a reward to his challenges. Apparently, whoever can defeat him will recieve his "World's Strongest Man" trophy. And for those who care, Patrick Cool was released today. He hasn't had a spot on our shows for quite some time. Card so far, for Aggression: Tag Titles: The Fly Boys vs. Tokyo Express vs. Skye and Elemental vs. Savage Fury Worlds Strongest Man Trophy: Tom Angelus vs. Hell Monkey vs. Puerto Rican Power World Title: Captain USA (C) vs. Corporal Doom Big Cat Brandon vs. Flemmy Lemming[/i]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Big Cat Brandon defeated Flemmy Lemming in 1:01 by pinfall with the Big Cat Pounce.[/b] There was a huge size difference between these men, it's a shame Lemmy couldn't be put against someone his size. Lemmy got no offense in this match, and got squashed like a bug. Brandon lays him out with a big boot and before you know it, the Big Cat Pounce rolls over Lemmy. C After the match, [b]Danny Jillefski [/b]comes out and introduces his new client, Big Cat Brandon. He says that Big Cat Brandon is here only to make sure that Mick Muscles becomes the World Champion because he is the future of USPW. He then warns Captain USA that Big Cat Brandon is more dangerous than the entire USPW put together, and comes from a promotion that has no limits. C+ [b]Captain USA[/b] walks out now, with Danny Jillefski and Big Cat Brandon in the ring. Captain USA says he's not afraid and never backs down. He says that instead of Mick Muscles, it should be Big Cat Brandon who faces him. To make things nicer, he says he'll put his World Title on the line. C+ [b]Big Cat Brandon[/b] and Jillefski are about to respond. You could tell Jillefski didn't want Brandon to accept, but Brandon accepted the challenge. So now its official, Captain USA vs. Big Cat Brandon in the future. C+ [b]Tom Angelus[/b] is in the ring now, and -along with a microphone- has brought a four foot trophy with him. He's ready to make things even more interesting, and says, by rewarding whoever can beat him with the "World's Strongest Man" trophy. C [b]Tom Angelus defeated Hell Monkey and Puerto Rican Power in 6:47 when Tom Angelus defeated Hell Monkey by pinfall.[/b] Puerto Rican Power and Hell Monkey double teamed Tom in the early-going, with Hell Monkey doing most of the work while PRP watched over. The turning point came when Puerto Rican Power "accidentally" hit the referee when Tom ducked his clothesline. Tom then went to work on Hell Monkey, delivering a big headbutt. Puerto Rican Power re-enters the ring, armed with the World's Strongest Man trophy! Puerto Rican Power has his crosshairs on Tom, but just as Hell Monkey gets up, Puerto Rican Power nails him over the head with the trophy! Tom gets the win after he Puerto Rican Power set up Hell Monkey. C- [b]The assault continues[/b] on Hell Monkey by Tom Angelus and Puerto Rican Power, until Cheetah Boy rushes in with a chair to clear the ring. C- [b]The Tokyo Express[/b] are backstage with Danny Jillefski. They want a tag match with The Fly Boys, but Danny doesn't seem interested at the moment, and tells them he'll think about it. C [b]Captain USA defeated Corporal Doom in 4:01 when Corporal Doom was disqualified when Big Cat Brandon ran in and attacked Captain USA.[/b] This match was looking like a solid bout, with both men getting in some offense. Corporal Doom almost ends it with the Corporal Punishment DDT, but USA is able to slip out. Captain drops Corporal with a cobra clutch slam, which sets Corporal up for the "Hail to the Chief" pumphandle slam. Just as USA goes for the move, he gets speared before he can execute the move by Big Cat Brandon. A DQ is called, as Brandon gets taken away by security. C [b]Captain USA[/b] gets back up and celebrates his win. His celebration is short though, as Big Cat Brandon along with Danny Jillefski are on their way back to the ring. Jillefski allows Brandon to go back in the ring to fight USA. USA and Brandon trade off in the ring but Brandon is either too strong or fresh for Captain USA. Brandon hits USA with european uppercuts. He follows up with a double powerbomb, showing off his amazing strength. Captain USA has been destroyed. C+ [b]A video plays[/b] hyping The Tokyo Express vs. The Fly Boys. They seem to be the main focus of tonight's main event. C [b]The Tokyo Express defeated Savage Fury, The Fly Boys and Skye \ Elemental in 9:42; the order of elimination was Skye \ Elemental first, then Savage Fury, and finally The Fly Boys. The Tokyo Express win the USPW World Tag Titles.[/b] This was probably the biggest main event USPW has had in several years. The Fly Boys and Skye / Elemental started things off in what could be a potential match for the future. The Fly Boys have one win over them for now though, after their spiked "Death on Miami Beach" (tombstone) finisher put American Elemental away. Java of Savage Fury was in next, with Fly Boy Donnie tagging in "Super Ninja" Ota. Ota overcomes the strength of Java and hits him with a swift Ninja Strike for the win. It was down to the top teams; Tokyo Express and Fly Boys. An even fight between the two, until Donnie J. gave a cowardly low blow. Narato would even things out though with a cheap shot to Donnie. Donnie looks to put Ota away with The Death on Miami Beach, but Ota slides out of it and hits Donnie J with the Ninja Strike! The ref makes the count as Narato takes care of Jimmy for the win. A first-ever double champion has been crownded. C Overall: C

[i]The Jim Report We had a full house last week last night of 1,000 fans. I hope this means we can move to a bigger venue. The end of Mick Muscles' contract is coming up at the end of this month. He probably won't be re-signed, and probably only work one more match for us. That's all for now. Here is the latest Aggression card: Cheetah and Monkey vs. Angelus and Power The Fly Boys vs. Elemental and Skye National Title: Ota vs. Billy Russel World Title: Captain USA vs. Giant Redwood[/i]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Angelus and Power defeated Monkey and Cheetah in 7:49 by submission.[/b] Cheetah Boy and Hell Monkey make another effort to put away Tom Angelus, seeking revenge for what he and Puerto Rican Power did to Hell Monkey last week. Hell Monkey and Cheetah Boy show more, and more potential as they try to shut down the unstoppable team, but come short when Hell Monkey is booted out of the ring, and Cheetah Boy taps to the Big Squeeze. C- [b]American Elemental and Remmy Skye[/b] give a backstage interview on their upcoming match with The Fly Boys. They said they're all about putting their hearts into what they do, and will continue to fight their hardest. C [b]Ota and Narato[/b] are on their way to challenge The Fly Boys face-to-face since Danny Jillefski didn't care last week. They tell The Fly Boys it's their last chance to face them like men for the titles, to which The Fly Boys finally accept. C [b]The Fly Boys defeated Skye \ Elemental in 8:14 by pinfall.[/b] This match was even with Skye and Elemental looking stronger than they have been. The Fly Boys wanted to send a message, and accomplished just that when they hit American Elemental with the Death on Miami Beach. C [b]A video[/b] plays hyping the rematch of Ota vs. Billy Russell. It's announced tonight that the match has been upgraded into a [u]submission match.[/u] C [b]Ota defeated Billy Russell in 11:35 by submission. [/b] Some would say it wasn't as good as their last match, even with the stipulation tagged on. Russel continued his old strategy on Ota of using his knee scissors to take out the leg of Ota. Ota had a small limp going but was eventually able to overcome Russell, using Johnny Bloodstone's crossface finisher. C [b]Danny Jillefski [/b] tells USA that next week he will be in a tag match, and that he'll have to choose a tag partner to join him. He then added that by the end of the night, USA will know who he is facing next week. C+ [b]Captain USA defeated Giant Redwood in 3:31 by pinfall.[/b] This was an open match, with both guys getting in slams and clotheslines on eachother. Giant is close to winning, but The Redwood Slam gets countered, and USA picks up the win with the Hail To the Chief. C [b]A celebration[/b] is takes place as Captain USA becomes victorious. All of a sudden, Big Cat Brandon along with Savage Fury hit the ring and destroy Captain USA. Savage Fury reveals themselves as the tag team that Captain USA will face next week. C

[i]The Jim Report Back again with another report. First up, we've gotten news that The Hillbillys have been released. Jillefski wants younger talent in the tag division with teams like Remmy Skye / American Elemental, Savage Fury, and Monkey / Cheetah. A report told us last week that Remmy Skye looked terrible out in the ring. It could have just been a bad night though. Our next card: Captain USA and ? vs. Savage Fury Tag Titles: The Tokyo Express vs. The Fly Boys Worlds Strongest Man Trophy: Tom Angelus vs. American Elemental #1 Contender for National: Flemmy Lemming vs. Little Bill Lebowski vs. vs. Jacob Jett vs. Billy Russell [/i]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/uspw.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Billy Russell defeated Flemmy Lemming, Jacob Jett and Little Bill Lebowski in 10:15 by pinfall.[/b] Billy Russell continues his quest to become National Champion in a highly competitive match. They had a tough crowd to deal with, but put up a pretty good match. Russell wins using a fisherman suplex on Flemmy, becoming the number one contender. D [b]Tom Angelus[/b] calls out anyone in the back who isn't Cheetah or Hell Monkey, to face him. Tom seems fed up with having to deal with Hell Monkey and Cheetah Boy. C [b]Tom Angelus defeated American Elemental in 4:32 by pinfall.[/b] A very close match that almost had Tom falling to his first defeat. Remmy Skye, Cheetah Boy, and Hell Monkey all got involved on the outside to try to help Elemental put Tom away, but were still unsuccessful. Tom still walks out undefeated, after dropping Elemental with a sidewalk slam. C- [b]A celebration[/b] takes place with Tom struting around the ring, when out of no where... it's Jungle Jack! Jack lays Tom out with a polish hammer. Jungle Jack has come to USPW to aid Cheetah Boy and Hell Monkey. C [b]The Tokyo Express defeated The Fly Boys in 7:59 by pinfall. [/b] The Fly Boys almost cheated one but referee Baby Jamie was on the ball tonight. Ota and Narato take this one, with Ota finishing off Donnie J. with the Ninja Strike. C+ [b]The Tokyo Express[/b] are celebrating their victory, when shortly after The Fly Boys attack. Ota gets tossed out, leaving Narato all alone in the ring for The Fly Boys to pick apart. A Death on Miami Beach leaves Narato outcold. C+ [b]Danny Jillefski[/b] cuts a promo telling us that he told the locker room not to get involved in tonights main event. Therefore, he has no choice but to book Captain USA's tag partner to be none other than Big Cat Brandon. C+ [b]Big Cat Brandon and Captain USA defeated Savage Fury in 5:51 by pinfall.[/b] Captain USA fights a handicap match, while Big Cat Brandon observes the beating he takes at the hands of Savage Fury. Java and Tribal Warrior slam Captain USA with a Double Chokeslam to put him away, but Big Cat Brandon with big boots to both of them, catching them both by surprise. Baby Jamie can't control him as he Big Cat Pounce's both of them, and lays Captain USA over them. C+ [b]Captain USA[/b] catches Brandon after the match with a shoulder tackle, followed by some mounted punches. USA stands over all three men tonight. C+ Overall: C

[i]The Jim Report We've got a big night ahead of us, with 4 big matches... [b]World Title: Captain USA(C) vs. Big Cat Brandon[/b] When Captain USA disobeyed Jillefski's orders a month ago, Jillefski brought in the big man from DaVE. Jillefski's goal will be to have the title in his hands by the end of tonight. [b]National Title: Ota(C) vs. Billy Russel[/b] Ota has had his hands full in his last two matches with "The Tap-Out Artist" this match should be no exception. I'm expecting a lot of competitive action here. [b]World's Strongest Man: Tom Angelus vs. Jungle Jack[/b] Tom puts his trophy up against newcomer Jungle Jack. Last week we saw Jack get involved, helping Cheetah Boy and Hell Monkey with their feud. [b]#1 Contender for World: Remmy Skye vs. Flemmy Lemming vs. Little Bill Lebowski vs. Jacob Jett vs. Hell Monkey vs. American Elemental[/b] This match will give the young stars an opportunity to shine. The winner will face the World Champion next week, in a title match. The booking is undergoing a slight change as well. We want this show to bring us into a new phase, and out of our current family-friendly product.[/i]

Archived