World League Championships

[B][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4]Wrestling[COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Bored of the WWE and TNA? sick of being a 'mark' and pretending to your little brother that your far more of an educated wrestling fan than he is simply because you watch ROH while he watches the WWE. The fact is in this day of age wrestling is weak, boring and with it being aimed towards kids it just isn't worth it anymore. [/COLOR] So what to do........hmmmmm? Why not start up your own wrestling promotion with the idea behind it being that it's semi-real and in your face. Fact is not many people are into setting up their own wrestling promotion these days but if you're an angry teenager with nothing better to do with your life then the chances are that this sounds like the only thing to do in this sad wrestling time we live in. Those suit jobs around the world worrying about the current money crisis and credit crunch going on don't realize how bad things truly are and trust me when you have people like Batista, JBL and John Cena as TOP guys in wrestling then that my friend truly is a bad time for the world of professional wrestling. So, where am I going with this....... how about hick town U.S.A. aka Danville, VA. A couple of sad, angry teenagers are planning on setting up their very own wrestling promotion. With one goal to become famous off the back of their very own poorly run backyard wrestling promotion. These guys are starting from the very bottom in a business sense and sadly for these guys they actually think their going somewhere with it all. Join me "The Network Guy" as I deliver a "real time" diary about a backyard wrestling promotion owned and maintained by a couple of angry delusional teenagers. Over the next couple of days you will learn about the characters before I then post their show results as well as tell the story of what goes on backstage in their booking meetings and so on. [B]So bascially.....[/B] Imagine angry forum wrestling fans who can't and won't forget the WWF attitude era + angry delusional teenagers + backyard wrestling with i.e. no wrestling skill but a whole lot of false heart and no brains = ([I]in my opinon[/I]) Online Gold The Network Guy[SIZE=6][COLOR=red].[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Meet The Characters of the World League Championships[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Drex Eman[/SIZE][/B] "The Monster" Drex Eman [B]Age[/B] 17 [B]Role[/B] Founder of World League Championship Wrestling (WLC), part of the WLC roster [B]Quick Notes[/B] As a wrestler he see's himself as the WLC's version of Triple H, backstage he see's himself as Vince McMahon. Drex is Delusional with a capital "D" Drex Eman is to World League Championship Wrestling what Jeff Jarrett is to Total-Nonstop Action Wrestling or what a combined effort of Triple H and Vince McMahon are to World Wrestling Entertainment. Eman believes that with the WLC being his promotion he deserves the spotlight and the main spot within the company. Eman is the only one thus far to invest money into the promotion with that being $100, nothing big here folks! Drex has always dreamed of being a professional wreslter and with the current problems going on in the wrestling world Drex believes that he can start small at the tender age of 17 and grow big taking his newly developed backyard wrestling promotion to the heights of the WWE right before the next wrestling boom happens. Delusional is one of many words you could use to describe Eman, a virgin is probably the other one but bankrupt, bald and lonely is the three words he'll be known for by his early 30s if he doesn't get real sooner rather than later. In a world where YouTube is on everyone's mind Eman believes he can brand the WLC across YouTube getting it known nationally as soon as possible. This kid dreams big but can he turn this self-indulgent dream into reality? [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Lee Cartwright[/SIZE][/B] "The Decapitator" Lee Cartwright [B]Age[/B] 17 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Best friends with Drex Eman who of course owns the company. Lee is one of Drex Eman's closest friends if not his best friend. Cartwright has known Eman all of his life and both are wrestling crazy. Lee is a real wrestling child of the WWF attitude era growing up as a kid during the height of wrestlings greatest years. Growing ever more angry with WWE's current state this angry teenager could care less about RAW anymore instead he is focused in changing wrestling forever. Lee isn't creative, he doesn't have the body and he couldn't work a match to save his life but just like every other angry teenager he feels he deserves it. In his own mind Lee believes that he will always have a great spot in the WLC and will hopefully be a multiple time WLC champion by his 21st birthday which Lee believes by then will be a big deal seen as the WLC will be global - just like Eman this kid is delusional too. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Kevin Jones[/SIZE][/B] "The One and Only" Kevin Jones [B]Age [/B]17 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] friends with Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright since early childhood. Grew up with Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright in Danville, Virginia. The combination of Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones could be trouble for any new worker trying out for the WLC as all three men are nothing more than a Kliq, a band of guys who trust no one else other than themselves. Expect a lot of BS! from these guys, screw jobs won't be rare. It will be like a WCW Nitro main event on acid if these guys are not controlled in some way. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Logan McCormack[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][B]Brandon "Hotdog" James III[/B][/SIZE] [B]Age[/B] both 17 [B]Role[/B] On-screen personalities, ironic as neither have a personality. [B]Quick Notes[/B] Logan and Hotdog are the stars of their very own YouTube radio show! Logan and Hotdog are both best friends, they know Drex Eman through high school. While both Logan and Hotdog are friends with Drex some may wish to question their loyalty to Drex, Logan especially. Logan is one of those guys that you don't know quite where you stand with him. He's sneaky, a loner and kinda looks through you when he talks to you, like a psycho. he's 17 but since the age of 15 it's been said by many within his school that he is a creepy creep who is so creppy that even most creeps would be crepped out by his "creeppyness", Logan is also hated for the way he talks down to people which is probably why he isn't liked, that as well as his sheer lack of respect and social skills around people he doesn't quite understand, like girls or guys in wheelchairs. Hotdog on the other hand is easy going and while he isn't a popular kid in school he is liked by some, on the other hand though he's hated by the rest. Hotdog real name Brandon James III could of been more, he could of been truly special in school and if he had just tried a little harder he may of even had at least one girlfriend but the boat sailed out on that one a long time ago mostly due to the fact that his best friend is Logan and with that Hotdogs chances of a wider social crowd have been diminished beyond anything. While not popular in real life both Logan and Hotdog have made quite a name for themselves online on YouTube with their online radio show "The Logan and Hotdog Show". Now for all you out there who are "on cue" you may note how retarded it sounds to have a radio show on YouTube when YouTube is for videos. Well as you can see neither Logan or Hotdog are "Video Friendly". Their radio show on YouTube consists of an audio file of them talking mostly about nothing played out over a slideshow of some "obercool" hair bands as well as some choice pictures of underated wrestlers from the WWF attitude era like Val Venis, Crash Holly (God rest his talented, 'way over with the crowd' soul) and of course the most underated wrestler of all F'n time Steve Blackman (breakout the nunchucks guys). Logan and Hotdog's radio show is close to the edge and not for the weak of heart as anything is fair game from religion to race it's with this type of attitude that their show has become a hit on YouTube with over 10,000 fans tuning in on a weekly basis. Seen as their show on YouTube is a hit Drex Eman has asked both Logan and Hotdog to join his promotion as well as hype it on their YouTube show in return they will get to sit in on booking meetings (lol). Both Logan and Hotdog have no expectations of ever getting in the ring but in Drex Eman's eyes having these somewhat YouTube semi-stars on his roster is like the WWE having Hulk Hogan on TV everyweek. Logan and Hotdog are Drex's big guns! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Danny Buck[/SIZE][/B] D-Buck [B]Age[/B] 17 [B]Role [/B]WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Jewish, loved the WWF back in 1999/2000. Royal Rumble 2000 is like sooooo his fav PPV of all time dude! Danny is known for two things, being jewish and for not being able to make a clear cut decision, he's an over thinker people! But when his high school classmate Drex Eman asked him if he wanted to join his backyard wrestling promotion Danny jumped at it and immediately started to dream big about his heavyweight spot on the roster. Danny is expected to start his role as a jobber any time soon. [SIZE=2][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]Just to make everything clear everyone mentioned here is wrestling or working for World League Championships without a contract which means yes the big guys like TNA or WWE could make a bid for them if they wanted to. No one is taking a wage either and everyone's parents have not been informed about what their sons are getting up to. Now unless no one breaks their necks everything should be ok with their mama and papi or else the WLC could be trouble. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]On another note if anyone from the Virginia area is on these TEW boards and wish to appear in this diary then drop a line and maybe your quest in the World League Championships could begin. To get in contact PM me. You must be aware that the fate of your path within this company is in the hands of the WLC board and not yourself, you would have to provide a picture of yourself on a KyKy background and seen as this company makes no money and seen as this diary is somewhat 'realistic' your character would have to live in the Virginia area. [COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR] A review of todays first booking meeting from World League Championship Wrestling. Plus secondary characters for the WLC are profiled, the jobbers.... if you will, comedy acts and the rest of the sad guys who think this is actually going somewhere. [SIZE=6][COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE]The Network Guy [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Meet the rest of the WLC Roster[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Korean Joe[/SIZE][/B] Joe Kim [B]Age[/B] 26 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Likes fish, but loves wrestling even more Living in Virginia for the last five years Korean Joe real name Joe Kim has always fancied himself as a wrestler and is excited about his shot in the WLC after seeing an ad posted on MySpace about it looking for workers. Joe is looking forward to what his future holds for him. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]KT Loud[/SIZE][/B] Michael [B]Age[/B] 23 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] thrown out of high school at 14, known by the police. KT Loud is one delinquent that Drex Eman should of never brought into the WLC. KT Loud has a lot of energy and is one of few delinquents on the roster who could go 'real' during a match if things don't go right for him or if he is having one of his bad days. KT Loud was brought into the WLC through Logan McCormack who suggested to Drex Eman that Loud would be great for the product, whether or not this is one of Logan's sick jokes no one quite knows but I guess we will find out. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Joseph Olawaso[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 25 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] America was his dream but now it is his life, Joseph recently moved from Nigeria to America in his quest to become a wrestler just like The Rock! Joesph moved to America from Nigeria about two months ago, he came with no money and no where to go but he does have a dream. Joseph wants to be a wrestler but instead of going to New York or California to follow his dream he got mixed up with the excitement of it all and ended up in Danville, Virginia. With no money and no where to live Joseph must fight his way to the top of the WLC in the hope he will get noticed by the WWE. While no wrestlers are receiving a wage for their work in this backyard wrestling promotion it's believed that on a number of occasions Joseph has been told by both Drex Eman and Logan McCormack that he will receive a wage for his work, Logan has also gave Joseph the idea that he will also receive performance bonus' for as many high risk spots he can fit in a match at any one time. "Coming close to breaking your neck will earn you top dollar"! ...............Damm that Logan! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Jake Houn[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 18 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Another delinquent, Jake shares a house with his alcoholic parents and his 19 year old sister who has three kids to three different men. Jake lives on Drex Eman's street in Danville and while Eman doesn't have many friends in this world he sure does get a long with Jake at times, especially when they talk about wrestling. Jake is known on Drex's street for the countless family fights that go on outside his house and keep the street awake at all hours of the night. Drex see's something special in Jake that his home help hasn't spotted yet. Jake claims to be extreme..... Jake is another guy who could go 'real' on you at the drop of a hat. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Bob Rackley[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 43 [B]Quick Notes[/B] Drex Eman's next door neighbour who hates wrestling and the Eman's. Bob Rackley lives with his family in Danville, VA right next door to the wrestling crazy household of The Eman's. Bob on countless times has had to have arguments with both Drex Eman and Drex's father Wayne for the level of disrespect they show to the flowers in his front garden among other things. The Eman's have received quite a bad reputation on their street and it's all thanks to Bob who has the other neighbours on his side. I doubt very much the WLC will be able to progress once Bob Rackley finds out about it. In other news Bob Rackley has a smoking hot daughter who i'm sure will show up soon enough. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Josie Bell[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 17 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Likes setting things on fire, like other people's houses. Josie Bell is delinquent number three in the WLC and surprisingly enough just like KT Loud, Josie was introduced to Drex Eman by Logan McCormack. Logan sure does know how to find them! On another note Josie is known by many in Drex Eman's school as an arsonist. He's depressed an angry with the world and if he feels like you may take his strap away from him he's likely to set both you and himself a blaze. This kid alone could make the WLC famous across the world but for all the wrong reasons! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/CraigKeel1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Craig Keel[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 31 [B]Quick Notes[/B] Dangerous! A friend of KT Louds who has no business being in the WLC but will no doubt show up now and then....... ....Is said to own a gun. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]James Racket[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 22 [B]Role[/B] WLC Wrestler [B]Quick Notes[/B] Daredevil, has promise Surprisingly James Racket is talented but no doubt will be held down by the WLC's very own Kliq. James is the WLC's version of Jeff Hardy. James works by day as a freelance artist but loves sport and loves wrestling as well. Once he found out from his girlfriends friend that her little brother Danny Buck was joining a backyard wrestling promotion he felt that he might as well give it a go, it's only backyard wrestling after all what's the worst that could happen? Some may argue whether or not James will be around for a long time in the WLC, he's such a nice guy and his talent for art is what drives him. Is wrestling just his weekend hobby? [COLOR=red]Coming up later[/COLOR] You've met the characters of the WLC and coming up later we'll take a look at yesterday's first booking meeting. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3]Review of Yesterday's First WLC Booking Meeting[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]Yesterday's first World League Championship Wrestling booking meeting took place at Drex Eman's house at 4pm. Eman himself along with Logan McCormack, Hotdog, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones were present. On today's booking agenda were a number of basic things before getting into the more deeper stuff like match selection and feuds. Drex Eman started the meeting off by announcing that he as founder of the company is declaring himself the first WLC Champion, Lee Cartwright seemed a little taken a back by Drex's announcement but none the less went ahead with it anyway. [B]Booking Meeting - [COLOR=red]Monday, October 13th 2008[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]How the brand would be presented was first discussed...........[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:23 PM:[/B] Both Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright were adamant that YouTube and MySpace would play a major role in promoting the backyard wrestling company to a wider audience in the future. Logan then stepped in and said that both he and Hotdog would be more than happy to promote the brand on their YouTube show but in return they would want more than to just participate in booking meetings. Drex asked what? and Logan said he would let Drex know when he felt like it. A little disagreement broke out before Kevin Jones stepped in and told both guys to settle down. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:31 PM:[/B] Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Logan McCormack and Hotdog laughed and joked around about Joseph Olawaso - a guy from Nigeria who believes he is getting payed to wrestle for the WLC. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:35 PM:[/B] Logan reassured Drex, Lee and Kevin that KT Loud and Josie Bell would be reliable on their arrival to the WLC despite the fact that they are known for causing problems.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:36 PM:[/B] Drex said to Lee, Kevin, Logan and Hotdog that the first ever WLC show will take place in his back garden on Friday, 24th October 2008. Drex promised that the only person he shares the house with, his father Wayne, would be away that night leaving Drex home alone and thus being able to put on a big first night show. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:37 PM:[/B] Kevin Jones suggested that Drex should have a house party and invite as many people as possible so it will give the WLC's first show that 'BIG' time feel. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:44 PM:[/B] Lee then asked everyone what are they going to do about a ring? to which Drex replied that he and Hotdog had found a big sheet of wood that will serve as the base of the ring. Drex then said that he has 4, 4x4 type pieces of wood that are 4 foot long. Drex said he's going to place those pieces of wood at all of the four corners and then tie some string around them to create a ring. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:51 PM:[/B] Lee then asked with the ring ropes being string how will they be able to bounce off of them, and with the base of the ring only being a sheet of wood with no padding underneath it how would this all work. Drex replied that it's simple because on Friday, October 24th they're all going to be working stiff. It's at this point Logan made a lame joke. Drex said that if one was to bounce up against the ring ropes they would fall through it and hurt themselves, therefore they shouldn't bounce up against the ring ropes. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:50 PM:[/B] Drex reiterated that the WLC is going to be semi real and that these new guys coming in are going to work one way and that's without a script taking real bumps and if they don't like it they can go somewhere else. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]4:57 PM:[/B] Both Lee and Kevin said they were not so sure about the ring rope idea. Drex however said it will work and told them to trust him on it. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]Talk now turns towards future plans.....[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:16 PM:[/B] After a short break Drex said to everyone that at some point he does want to make money from this WLC brand and that he does want to take it as far as he can, with that being said Drex made a bold statement by saying that he wants to have at least one Pay-Per-View by the end of the year. Logan asked how that would be possible (sensing money could be made) and Drex replied by saying through a website or MSN. Drex said when it came to MSN, users would pay via PayPal and then would download the PPV via email. Lee then stepped in and said that they could set up a website for maybe $50 along with copyrights and so on and by that way at least the possibility of a Live! Pay-Per-View - as long as they had the decent equipment to produce it which of course they don't - could be put out. Logan then sarcastically suggested that they invest 20,000 in the inaugural steps towards going HD. At that point some heated words were exchanged between Logan and Drex.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:21 PM:[/B] Drex doesn't feel Logan is taking this seriously.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:23 PM: [/B]Logan doesn't feel Drex is taking his stage by stage $100,000 plan to take World League Championship Wrestling HD [/COLOR][COLOR=black]seriously.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]After another much needed break.....[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:40 PM:[/B] Drex is still adamant about doing a Pay-Per-View by the end of the year through their own sources, either it being a possible website Live feed or a delayed PayPal payed downloadable feed. Doing a Live! feed however would cost money, more so depending how good they wanted the quality to be.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:47 PM:[/B] Hotdog asked Drex about the other people who will be wrestling for the WLC, how will their transport be dealt with and so on. Drex replied by saying that the show dates will be announced in a advance and it's up to those involved to make their own way to the venue or else they won't be on the show, simple! Logan then sarcastically stepped in again and said what if it was the big HD PPV at the end of the year and they no showed, what would happen then? Drex then swore at Logan. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:49 PM:[/B] At that point Logan said he was going because he was tired of all this business talk for one day.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][I]Logan then left the meeting[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:55 PM:[/B] Hotdog made reference to Joseph Olawaso again and said how he couldn't believe how that poor man was being lied too. Drex replied by saying it's business and that right now he will say anythig to anyone to get their roster count up.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]5:57 PM:[/B] Hotdog said he had to go home [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][I]Hotdog then left the meeting as well[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]With only Drex, Kevin and Lee left in the meeting talk now turns towards future storylines.[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=2] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]6:09 PM:[/B] Kevin suggests that at this time in the WLC's early stages they should stick with the WLC title for now before adding any new ones, Kevin said it's best they focus on building the characters before adding to them with new titles. Drex and Lee both agree but Drex says that while that is all well and good at least one more title must be in the company by the end of the year especially if they are going to do a PPV or some kind of big show by the end of the year. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]6:16 PM:[/B] While talking about match ideas Lee asked Drex if Logan or Hotdog are going to be getting into the ring at any point. Drex said that neither Logan or Hotdog want to but Drex jokingly smiled and said that he's working on it though![/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]6:21 PM:[/B] Drex said to Lee and Kevin to start thinking at home tonight about idea's for exclusive match types[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]6:33 PM to 6:50 PM: [/B]Drex, Lee and Kevin write the outlines for the first WLC show[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][I]The booking meeting came to an end at 6:57 PM[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]As the introduction week for this diary reaches halfway I will post details regarding how this diary will be set out in the coming weeks and months, making things as easy for the reader as possible. As well as that details on how I plan to help involve the TEW community on this 'real' time diary will also be confirmed as well.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]The Network Guy[/COLOR][SIZE=5][COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=The Network Guy;507522] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][SIZE=3]Bob Rackley[/SIZE][/B] [B]Age[/B] 43 [B]Quick Notes[/B] Drex Eman's next door neighbour who hates wrestling and the Eman's. Bob Rackley lives with his family in Danville, VA right next door to the wrestling crazy household of The Eman's. Bob on countless times has had to have arguments with both Drex Eman and Drex's father Wayne for the level of disrespect they show to the flowers in his front garden among other things. The Eman's have received quite a bad reputation on their street and it's all thanks to Bob who has the other neighbours on his side. I doubt very much the WLC will be able to progress once Bob Rackley finds out about it. In other news Bob Rackley has a smoking hot daughter who i'm sure will show up soon enough. [/QUOTE] lol what a roster :D Did WLC hired Vince Russo for such a gimmick and storyline? :eek::p

[SIZE=2][COLOR=red]A Letter to Diary Readers [/COLOR][/SIZE] With this diary i'm going to tell the story of a couple of delusional teenagers who are starting at the very bottom of the wrestling business world in their attempt to reach the big time of global status. Some may be taken a back by the whole concept of it all but the way I look at it is that it's different from the norm and will defiantly be exciting in the long run as you get in to it and begin to understand the characters more. This diary is a keeper, i'm only going to be working on this one and i'm sticking with it so for those of you who try to avoid new diary set ups thinking they won't last you can rest assure knowing that this one will last and the right amount of time and effort will be put into it to make it hopefully enjoyable for everyone who reads it. Realism 'to a point' is the key, remember this isn't the WWE not every 'wrestler' will have the 'look'. This diary is meant to be funny as well as close to real life as possible hint the such choice in characters that at first seem very wacky/weird but aren't really that wacky/weird when you look at this diary from the way it was intended and that's as a backyard wrestling promotion starting at the very bottom with a bunch of delusional wrestling teenagers in the back office. The thing that I hope will keep people reading this diary is that as the characters grow you will 'hopefully' become more intrested in them. I understand when it comes to show results and so on you all may be a bit like ".....why should I bother?" but the point is that just like every other wrestling promotion 'it all has to start somewhere' and with this one you will grow as a reader as this diary it self grows, the prospect of you the readers actually liking a specific character could be the difference between that character lasting in this promotion or possibly getting over to the point where they are champion. The possibilities with this diary are endless and as it continues I hope to keep all of you entertained in this truly unique and some what odd at first diary. Enjoy reading this diary and for those of you who have asked, no, i'm not Vince Russo:) The Network Guy[SIZE=5][COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=red]Diary Accompaniments[/COLOR] In order to help progress storylines as well as latest in diary breaking news be sure to check out "Noah's News". [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5] [COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Noah is a school friend of WLC Founder and now WLC Champion Drex Eman. Noah has all the inside news on World League Championship Wrestling, it'll be Noah who will provide you with all of the latest news as well as breaking news throughout this entire diary. Now not eveyone like's Drex Eman and his backyard wrestling promotion so be sure to check out all the posts from the 'in diary' Mystery Blogger X who tells it as it is. [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=7][COLOR=black]X [/COLOR][/SIZE] Mystery Blogger X (MBX) is unbiased and tells things how they are, he's honest but more importantly he's out to cause online trouble as he continues to trash World League Championship Wrestling with his online rants. MBX also gives out truthful reviews of WLC shows as well as his thoughts on the WLC roster. If he thinks they suck he says it, he doesn't hold back. --------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=red]In an attempt to make things easier for readers who get left behind in this diary.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]First of the Month Recaps -[/COLOR] On the first day of every month regardless I will post the prevous months recaps, quick show results as well as title changes (if any) as well as any storyline altering news or any big news it's self that has happened in the prevous month in the world of World League Championship Wrestling all in a neat easy to read small post. --------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=red]For diary readers who wish to get involved[/COLOR] I've read a lot of diary's on here and I want to make my diary unique so in my attempt to bring the TEW community in to my diary I will be doing something that is present in most diary's but with a slight twist. I will ask diary fans for their 'PICKS' i.e. who they think will win matches in the latest show card. Now I know it will be hard at first to pick who you think will win since no one kinda knows whose who on the roster yet in terms of how good they are so that's why only on big shows at first I will allow 'Readers Picks' to take place and that won't happen for at least a couple of weeks at first. The thing that is different about my "Reader Picks" is that the winner of the pick i.e. the person(s) who gets ALL their picks correct meaning a 100% correction rate will get the opportunity to alter a major storyline or throw a complete spanner in the works in terms of storylines from getting rid of a main character from the diary or handing out a career changing injury or possibly even causing a death. The winner will get a multiple choice option to select how they alter the storyline, BUT in order for that to happen they must get a 100% correction rate first. As the months continue I will continue to add unique ways WLC diary readers can get involved. For those of you who wish to write your own reviews of WLC shows in the future that will also be welcomed as well as those who wish to help design posters for WLC events and so on. More ways to get diary readers involved will be announced in the comming weeks and I hope you do get involved. --------------------------------------------------------------- Remember this is a real time diary meaning if a show for instance with in this diary is scheduled for the 2nd, December 2008 then that show will take place on the 2nd December 2008 with the show results posted on that very day. With that in mind as stated in yesterday's review of Monday's booking meeting it was confirmed that the WLC's first show will take place on Friday, October 24th so remember next Friday 24th October will be the first WLC show. I'll continue the introduction week for this diary up until Sunday. Everyday until this Sunday I will post something new like I have done all this week. Then after this Sunday the introduction week will be over and we will officially be in the diary and all the explaining and diary setting up will end and the story telling will begin. Thanks to those who have commented so far and hopefully I will hear from more of you in the build up to the first WLC show on Friday, October 24th. The Network Guy[SIZE=5][COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR] Thursday on the introduction week we take a look at the relationship between the founder of the WLC as well as WLC Champion Drex Eman and his next door neighbour, Bob Rackley. The Eman's and The Rackley's have never liked each other and their dislike for each other doesn't seem to be coming to an end anytime soon. Find out why they hate each other so much and why this could be a problem for World League Championship Wrestling.

[CENTER][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]The Relationship Between The Eman's and The Rackley's[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]*[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=3]Bob Rackley[COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=red].[/COLOR]Drex Eman[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][I]"The relationship between Drex Eman and Bob Rackley is similar to the relationship between the cartoon character Dennis and his next door neighbour George Wilson but unlike the popular cartoon Bob Rackley is actually likely to kill Drex Eman"[/I] [B]George W. Bush[SIZE=1] (April 2008)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Besides wrestling Drex Eman's life involves his and his fathers daily battles with next door neighbour Bob Rackley. Bob Rackley, 43, lives with his wife, Susan, 41, and their 19 year old 'smoking hot' daughter Lucy. For some reason or another Bob Rackley has never particularly liked The Eman's maybe it's because of the loud music coming from the Eman's house or their untidy, unsightly front yard or maybe it's the visits at all hours of the night from the Eman's 'hick' family members who usually are drunk and tend to be knocking on the wrong doors waking up everybody on the street. The Eman household consists of Drex Eman, 17, and his father Wayne Eman, 46, together they make a great team and some would believe that it's a kinda father/son bonding kinda thing whenever they get together to mess with the Rackley's, they really get a kick out of it! [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]This long running neighborhood feud between The Rackley's and The Eman's is like most neighborhood feuds, a little over nothing that could all be sorted out with a simple apology but due to ego and pride it probably won't end until someone dies. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Most importantly of all though in this neighborhood feud Bob Rackley blames Wayne Eman for bringing down the tone of what was a quiet little suburb in Danville, Virginia. Bob Rackley just flat out doesn't like the Eman's and the fact that both Wayne and his son Drex have long hair hasn't helped the matter either seen as Bob Rackley considers men with long hair to have some type of relationship with the devil. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Over the last three years many incidents could have been marked down as the root cause for the on going problems between the Eman's and the Rackley's. However, there are three main incidents which could be labeled as the ones which have kept this neighborhood feud at the height it has become to. Take a look at the three incidents which stand out in this long running neighbourhood feud which no doubt will come up in the future as World League Championship Wrestling begins it's long road to the supposed big time.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]1[/B] [COLOR=red]The Milkman Incident[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Back in early 2007 the relationship between Drex Eman's parents was all but over, it had been a rocky 2006 for the couple and it all got too much for the couple at the start of the new year with the added stress of having to deal with Bob Rackley who came at least once a day to their house to complain for the countless times Drex was found using the Rackley's front garden as a rubbish dump not to mention to complain about the fact that on more than one occasion Drex was caught trying out a DDT on his friend Kevin Jones in the Rackley's front garden while heading out to school, something which Mr. Rackley didn't approve of. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]These complaints were added stress on the dying out relationship between Wayne Eman and his wife Mary. By mid-2007 Mary Eman started having an affair with the milkman behind Wayne's back and by sheer coincidence the only one to find out about this affair was Bob Rackley who at the time had been keeping records of the comings and goings of the Eman household for his diary log. With this information Bob Rackley decided to have some fun with it and one night while in the middle of a heated argument with Wayne Eman over Drex Eman piledriving a pot plant in his front garden Bob decided to unleash the horrible news that Mary Eman had been unfaithful, this was a shock considering it was with the milkman and Wayne was a big fan of milk and the timely tradition that is the milkman. With this news now out Mary Eman left the following morning and didn't return, presumably leaving town with the milkman. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]A year on and Wayne Eman still holds this against Bob Rackley. It should also be noted that Wayne hasn't touched a drop of milk since the departure of his wife and said milkman. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B]2[/B] [COLOR=red]The Open Day Incident[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]2008 was supposed to be a new beginning for Bob Rackley and his family so that's why in February of this year Bob decided that he and his family were going to to sell up and leave Danville for good. With the current climate in the housing market Bob decided that if he was going to sell his house and get a good price for it then the best thing he could do would be to set up an open day for his house having as many people as possible see it in the space of one day. While the Rackley's house truly is beautiful with it's built on 2-bedroom extension and well kept front and back yard some may consider it to be a 'white elephant' in the dump that is Danville. To make matters worse when you have the Eman's living next to you it's not surprising that it's hard to sell. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]It was open day 2008 and Bob Rackley had 7 couples coming to visit his house. With the news out that the Rackley's were having an open day to sell their house Wayne Eman decided to invite his friends around for a good ole' BBQ, Wayne Eman and his friends also decided to break out the guitars and set up the amps to get the party going. Heated words were exchanged but Bob Rackley was fighting a losing battle as Wayne Eman was clearly out to cause trouble. The 7 couples came and went and by the end of the day as Wayne Eman's band were rocking out on their 4th encore Bob Rackley was busy coming to terms with the fact that he was not going to be leaving Danville any time soon thanks to his neighbours, The Eman's.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]*[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]Lucy Rackley[COLOR=red]. .[/COLOR]David Vice (Drex Eman's Cousin)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]3[/B] [COLOR=red]The House Party Incident[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The summer is usually the time of the year that the Eman's are gearing up for Summerslam but Summer 2008 was a little different this year. Wayne Eman was away for a couple of nights in August doing a couple of gigs with his band named 'Various Artists'. But it wasn't just Wayne Eman who was away from home on that weekend in August. Bob and Susan Rackley were also away for that weekend and in doing so were trusting their daughter, Lucy to stay home on her own while they went to visit friends and family. With her father and mother away Lucy Rackley decided to throw a house party, surprisingly everyone was invited and seeing his chances Drex Eman decided to get in on the party along with his friends Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones, also coming along for the party was Drex Eman's 24 year old cousin David Vice. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Now to say the party didn't go to plan would be an understatement, long story short many things were broken and even stolen including Bob Rackley's prized 55 inch HD TV which was simply picked up by five guys and taken out of the house along with the microwave and three bottles of milk which were much needed by the five guys seen as milk was hard to find in Danville with the absence of a milkman, milk at that time had become a kind of currency for the dealers and delinquents of Danville. Not only were things stolen and broken but worse to happen that night was the early return of Bob and Susan Rackley who were shocked to discover their smoking hot daughter swapping spits with Drex Eman's cousin, David Vice. David along with everyone else was thrown out of the house. Bob Rackley felt like his world had turned in on him discovering his daughter with a descendant of an Eman. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]It's believed David and Lucy still keep in contact and to make matters worse David is now a more frequent vistor to his younger cousin Drex's house, maybe it's the girl next door he's really coming to visit though. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]So what do these problems between the Eman's and the Rackley's really mean for World League Championship Wrestling?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Well with the debut of Drex Eman's backyard wrestling promotion taking place on Friday, October 24th 2008 some may speculate that with it taking place in Drex's very own backyard then possibly Bob Rackley will have something to say about it. The fact that Drex's Dad Wayne will be out of town should also rise expectations that we may get an interference of some kind from Mr. Rackley. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Will the backyard wrestling promotion in the Eman's back garden add more wood to the fire in this on going and very sad feud between The Eman's and the Rackley's? Will Bob Rackley step in and pull the plug on the WLC? [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]........Will David Vice show up and get off with Bob's smoking hot daughter Lucy?......... and will Danville ever get a new milkman?[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Tomorrow on the 5th day in this introduction week to this new dairy we take a look inside the mind of Logan McCormack, the angry teenager who leads a dark life style. What is Logan's journey in this diary all about? and what does he have to offer? also expect the very first news post from Noah's News![/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE="The Network Guy"]Bob Rackley just flat out doesn't like the Eman's [B][I]and the fact that both Wayne and his son Drex have long hair hasn't help the matter either seen as Bob Rackley considers men with long hair to have some type of relationship with the devil[/I][/B].[/QUOTE] ... Well I guess I'm associated with the devil then. :p Looks good so far. Can't wait till the first show.

[I]The following post is the debut edition post of Noah's News. As mentioned a couple of days before "Noah's News" is where you will find out all the breaking news as well as regular news about the WLC from the man with the inside knowledge, Noah.[/I] [I]When this introduction week ends for [/I]this[I] diary on Sunday night one of the biggest ways that this diary will continue with it's storylines will be through such posts as Noah's News. [/I] [COLOR=red]ALSO[/COLOR][I] I would just like to remind you that an address will be given out in this news segment and will be used when promoting next weeks and/or future WLC events at Drex Eman's house, just to make things clear it's not a real address and anything of that nature that appears in this diary will always be fake, it's only there to add the realism. However I will always remind you of that fact whenever such posts are made.[/I] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Friday, October 17th 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] Hey, the debut of World League Championship Wrestling is nearly upon us folks! You heard it first on Drex Eman's MySpace page and now coming next Friday, October 24th 2008 join us from Drex Eman's very own backyard as Drex Eman the founder of World League Championship Wrestling presents the debut of his backyard wrestling company that is sure to be a hit with all you true wrestling fans out there. [COLOR=blue][B]World League Championship Wrestling Names it's new WLC Champion Drex Eman![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Earlier this week the WLC founder Drex Eman was confirmed as the first WLC World Champion, the belt it's self is a $260.00 WWE replica of the RAW World Heavyweight Championship Belt. The new WLC title can be seen with the champion next Friday at WLC's "Debut in Danville" from Drex Eman's backyard.[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/WorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=blue]Main Event Announced for World League Championship Wrestlings "Debut in Danville" Next Week.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]Drex Eman earlier this week was announced as the first WLC Champion but come next Friday the champion will defend his title against friend and NOW opponent, Lee Cartwright.[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=blue]Confirmed so far for "Debut in Danville"[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Championship - Must Be A Winner[/COLOR][/B] [B]Drex Eman (c) vs. Lee Cartwright[/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Big Attendance Confirmed for next weeks Debut in Danville[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]Next Friday's "Debut in Danville" will be headlined as we now know for the WLC Championship in a match between best friends the champ, Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright. Now for such a match on the debut of a new promotion you would expect a big crowd right? will expect it. 30 plus people are expected to be in attendance next week in Drex Eman's back garden for the very first WLC show. [/COLOR] The reason for such a big crowd is too reasons, first the event is FREE and second it's a house part baby! Be sure to be there if you live in the Danville area. It's first come first served, you will be turned away from the door if there is no room. [COLOR=blue]Address[/COLOR] [I]241 Lane Drive[/I] [I]Danville[/I] [I]U.S.A.[/I] [I][COLOR=blue]Bell time 7pm[/COLOR][/I] For all the latest news on "Debut in Danville", Friday, October 24th remember to check back here for Noah's News. [COLOR=red]Coming up later tonight[/COLOR] Later tonight introduction week continues for this diary as we take a look into the mind of Logan McCormack. This dark and angry teenager could be a major player to look out for in the weeks and months to come, but can he be trusted?

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3]A Look at Logan McCormack[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][I]"Voted by his fellow students as most likely to return a year from now with a gun and massacre them all"[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2] [SIZE=2]Logan McCormack really is someone to look out for in this diary, he's odd and very dark. His dry witt is what makes him different from everyone else and that combined with his overall look and personality has seemingly separated him from his fellow teenagers over the years. Bottom line is no one really likes Logan and that's simply down to the fact that they don't get him and they don't want to waste their time getting to know him either. But it's not all a sad story here guys, Logan actually likes it and to be honest he hasn't tried to change his ways in an attempt to be socially accepted anyway. Some would even guess that he probably plays along with it as his 'thing', girls like a guy to have a 'thing' anyway, well, it worked for Batman anyway. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Logan really likes the way his life is, he has one best friend in this world and that's Brandon "Hotdog" James III and besides that a couple of other so-so friends that he shares a liking for wrestling with, those so-so friends range from the typical Danville rejects to wrestling fans like Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones. Usually Logan's life is all about having fun in his very own sick way that usually involves insulting people over the internet via his hit YouTube radio show called "The Logan and Hotdog Show", but sometimes with Logan it's about long drawn out mind games as well. Logan's a big fan of playing mind games, but no doubt you'll see that in the months to come.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]One thing though about Logan that most people don't like is that you don't really know where you stand with him, when he jokes about something you're not all too sure if he's really joking or if he really means it. It's all very confusing and leaves open that whole "trust factor" thing, is he trust worthy? who knows but it is something that most people have a problem with like his parents who left him with his grandparents on his 14th birthday and never returned to collect him. That's right Logan lives with his grandparents which probably explains Logan's strange ways a little more, maybe he just needs some love, either way Logan is nothing more than a psychologists wet dream at this point in his life. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]So what does Logan McCormack have to offer the WLC? well, there's always great advertisement from his YouTube radio show co-hosted with his best friend Hotdog. WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman was always keen on using YouTube to promote the WLC so having Logan promote the WLC on his show is a plus for the promotion, or is it? I guess you could say Drex Eman may not have such a huge problem with trust when it comes to Logan if he's willing to allow Logan to talk about his brand over the internet, right? possibly Drex and the rest of the WLC can trust him? or can they? it's not like i'm trying to create suspense here folks it's just that it's kinda going to be like that from here on in with Logan McCormack, he's the guy you just don't know where you are with him. One day he's chatting with you and the next day he's chatting about you behind your back. The "trust factor" is something Drex Eman really needs to be cautious of when allowing Logan McCormack to advertise and promote his brand over YouTube, it could end up hurting the WLC in the long run.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]In return for Logan and Hotdog's promotion campaign of the WLC on their show Drex Eman has given them the rights to sit in on supposed meaningful booking meetings, of course Logan is not totally settled for that. Logan wants more and likely knowing him he'll either get it or will do his best to make sure he hurts the WLC in some kind of way if he doesn't get it. To say Drex Eman needs to be careful around Logan is an understatement. So what else could Logan want out of the WLC, he's already stated he doesn't want to wrestle but then again never say never. Maybe Logan wants control or maybe he just wants to mess with people for his own sad little mind games either way Logan McCormack is sure to entertain.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Saturday on the introduction day we will take a look at all the relationships in the world of World League Championship Wrestling. From best friends, to enemies, to the little groups and even to family relations and romantic relationships. Everything that you need to know will be touched upon.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR]Relationships to look out for in the WLC World[/SIZE][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] [B]L-R[/B] [COLOR=red]Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Danny Buck, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" Jones III[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE=2]Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Danny Buck, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III all go to school with each other in Danville. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Drex Eman and David Vice[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]David Vice is the cousin of WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman. While David Vice doesn't live in Danville he has started to visit more and more recently due to the smoking hot girl next door, Lucy Rackley.[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [LEFT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones[/COLOR][/LEFT] [SIZE=2]Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones have known each other since birth, way before they were all friends with Danny Buck, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III. Expect World League Championship Wrestling to be built around these guys in the early stages. Eman, Cartwright and Kevin Jones are the WLC's answer to the Kliq, they will stick together and breaking the bond between these guys is going to be tough if not all out impossible. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Bob Rackley, Lucy Rackley and David Vice[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]Bob Rackley is very protective over his only daughter Lucy so imagine the utter displeasure that went through his mind when he walked in on a house party in his own house that his daughter had thrown and to make matters worse Lucy was in mid-make out mode with David Vice the cousin of Drex Eman. It's already been touched upon on a number of occasions in this introduction week of the heated neighborhood rivalry between the Eman's and the Rackley's, so clearly Lucy's choice in a "make out buddy" hasn't really made this rivalry any better. [SIZE=2]David Vice in recent weeks has become a more frequent visitor to the Danville area, something Bob Rackley isn't aware of but i'm sure his daughter is. [/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Danny Buck and James Racket[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]The relationship between Danny Buck and James Racket is quite simple really. Danny Buck originally was asked to be apart of World League Championship Wrestling by Drex Eman, which of course Danny Buck being the huge wrestling fan that he is excepted straight away. Danny Buck then ran along home and told his older sister who then told her friend and then her friend told her boyfriend who is James Racket. Prior to this Danny Buck did know James and had spoke to him on a few occasions but didn't realize that one day James would be stealing his thunder. Danny Buck "Future WLC Champion"? or is it Danny Buck "The After thought, move aside for James Racket"? [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]KT Loud, Josie Bell and Logan McCormack[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]KT Loud and Josie Bell have Logan McCormack to thank for getting them into World League Championship Wrestling. Logan being the slightly odd teenager that he is tends to hang around with a couple of odd balls himself like for instance the arsonist Josie Bell and the slightly crazy KT Loud who is known to the police for various crimes and random beat downs of people on the street of Danville. It's doubtful both KT Loud and Josie Bell will last in the WLC but one thing that is for sure is that if they do leave they are sure to go out with a bang, and maybe a fire ..... or two. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Joseph Olawaso, Drex Eman and Logan McCormack[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]On arriving from Nigeria Joseph Olawaso just wants to make his dream a reality, his dream is to be a wrestler one day for the WWE and to be like his idol, The Rock! On seeing Joseph Olawaso as an easy target both Drex Eman and Logan McCormack got Joseph Olawaso to join the WLC making Joseph think that the WLC is a high end independent wrestling promotion and is Joseph's gate way to the WWE not only that but they also made Joseph believe that he is getting paid for his work, which sadly isn't the case. Joseph still doesn't know any of this and come his debut he could be in a shock come after the match when he doesn't get paid, this could all end bad. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/CraigKeel1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]KT Loud and Craig Keel[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]KT Loud isn't your typical wrestler, in fact he's more of an angry young man who is simply in the WLC to disrupt and disobey. Logan McCormack knows KT Loud from a friend of a friend and suggested to Drex Eman to bring KT Loud into the WLC, which of course is now going to happen. One thing that is a little interesting though is the kind of people KT Loud hangs around with namely one Craig Keel. Now Mr. Keel is very dangerous and is said to have done time in prison, however the crime is unknown. Craig is also said to own a gun and has been known to carry it around with him on occasion. Although Craig isn't apart of the WLC nor is he a wrestler/wrestling fan either. In the next couple of weeks one would expect Craig to turn up now and then at WLC shows to watch his friend KT Loud wrestle, after all he just wants to show his friend some support and if his friend loses, well, who knows what Craig could do in the heat of the moment. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]Well, what can be said about Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III, both are the best of friends and have been since early childhood. Both Logan and Hotdog are huge fans of what was wrestlings greatest period the attitude era, and when not talking about the good ole' days both Logan and Hotdog can be heard on their radio show on YouTube called "The Logan and Hotdog Show", a show where nothing is off bounds from religion to race. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red]Jake Houn and Drex Eman[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]Jake Houn is a friend of Drex Eman's, both Eman and Houn live on the same street in Danville. Now, with the WLC looking for talent it came across Eman's mind to offer Jake Houn a place on the roster which Jake in the end decided was a right move for him. Having the boss as your friend could prove to help Jake Houn in his journey in World League Championship Wrestling. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Coming up tomorrow[/COLOR] Tomorrow is the last day of introduction week in this new diary here on the TEW boards so expect something different tomorrow, a little truth telling from the one and only, Mystery Blogger X. This he or she hates Drex Eman and after finding out about the WLC expect Mystery Blogger X to tell things as they are for better or worse. Mystery Blogger X could prove to be a problem in the future for WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]Below is the first post from Mystery Blogger X, for those who don't know Mystery Blogger X will post throughout this diary there displeasure over the WLC and it's founder and champion, Drex Eman. Now for a little backstory on Mystery Blogger X. This Mystery Blogger has been causing trouble online for Drex Eman for the last couple of months, since June to be precise. Drex doesn't know the identity of this blogger but suspects it's someone close to him. It's like an online bully making fun at everything Drex does and now with World League Championship Wrestling just five days away from it's debut in Danville on Friday, October 24th things could get a little bit more personal in the next couple of weeks. Mystery Blogger X has a wide readership, mainly people from Drex Eman's school who are loving every minute of it. This all could look very bad on World League Championship Wrestling but then again it could inadvertently gain interest for the brand, either way Mystery Blogger X could be a handful for Drex Eman in the coming months with his ever so truthful reviews on both the WLC and Drex Eman the person. We join this blog with it already being in progress since June of this year, as said before it already has a wide readership mainly students from Drex Eman's school - it truly has become a must read blog among those who are aware of Eman..........poor Drex! [CENTER][COLOR=red]--------------[/COLOR] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=7][COLOR=black]X[/COLOR][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1]It's a Mystery...[/SIZE][/I] [I][/I] [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][CENTER]It's laughable, it truly is, that degenerate Drex Eman is opening a wrestling promotion and is promoting it like crazy across evey social website that is willing to have him. Guys you already know my thoughts on Drex but to think that this kid is going to set up a wrestling promotion is just, well, loonisey. I really think that in the long run he'll be doing himself more harm than any good. For instance I hear that his promotion is doing their first show this coming Friday and he's throwing a house party to celebrate. Word has it that many of Danville's finest failures who haven't quite made the jump in life will be there as part of the ever so robust roster. How is this even going to work? they'll most likely be a riot of some kind and no doubt the police will be called. First off whose even going to show up to this house party I never even knew Drex had friends to begin with. I think there only turning up to see if he takes his shirt off, this fat kid is probably the reason why his fellow backyard wrestling back room staff haven't spent any money on a ring in fear he might break it. I mean, Drex doesn't even look like a wrestler, yeah he has the long hair but he isn't even in good shape. His ample pec muscles alone prove that he's more into pizza than doing push-ups. [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][CENTER]It should be funny though I hear Drex has even named himself as the champion, what a dangerous move! this fool is more down right delusional than anyone I have met and watching his hopes and dreams start and end with this backyard wrestling promotion should be a real treat especially with the holiday season coming up. [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][CENTER]It will be interesting to see how this ends up. It has it all... delusional teenagers mixed with an unsafe working environment not to mention some of Danville's most dangerous nutjobs competing on the roster. I even hear that Drex wants this to come across real, I prey to god it's filmed and is put on the internet for all the world to see. This kid just annoys me so much and to see him have his a** handed to him would make things all the better not to mention more entertaining than anything! Folks i'll be back sooner rather than later, writing this really has got me looking forward to Friday..... [I]I'm praying that someone jumps the rail![/I] [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] [B][I][COLOR=red]------------------[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I][/I][/B] [B][I][/I][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT] So introduction week is over and starting from now the diary is officially open to anything and everything and trust me with the World League Championships up and running anything is possible. The first official show is this Friday but much more should be announced during the week via Noah's News such as matches, and more. I hope you enjoy this diary and feel free to leave comments on your feelings so far about this diary. The Network Guy[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/LEFT] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue] News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Monday, October 20th Edition 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]New Match Confirmed for Friday[/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2]In news just announced today WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman has announced that this coming Friday, October 24th on the WLC's debut show a 'Hardcore Free For All" will take place, where anything goes and anyone can enter the match. there's no age limits and you don't have to be a part of the WLC roster to take place. [COLOR=blue][B]WLC Confirms their New Referee[/B][/COLOR] It's also been confirmed today that Mike Tony, 21, a friend of the Drex Eman family will referee all the matches this coming Friday for the WLC's debut show. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MikeTony.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Referee Mike Tony, 21[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=2] Confirmed so far for [COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR], Friday, October 24th 2008 [COLOR=blue][B]WLC Championship - Must Be A Winner[/B][/COLOR] Drex Eman (c) vs. Lee Cartwright Hardcore Free For All Match - Anyone may enter [I]Check back for more updates on this Friday's[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Debut in Danville[/COLOR].[/B] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1]The Wednesday, October 22nd Edition[/SIZE] World League Championship Wrestling has officially confirmed that the cousin of WLC founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman known as David Vice will be the guest host for this Friday's debut WLC show, [COLOR=blue][B]"Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR]. [COLOR=blue][B]David Vice confirmed as host for "Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] As guest host it will be David Vice's job to announce the wrestlers as they make their way to the ring, David will also raise the hand of the winner in the WLC Championship match later in the night and award them the new WLC Championship belt. [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Founder and Champion, Drex Eman to open up the show this Friday![/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] Even though Drex Eman will be taking part in the main event at [COLOR=blue][B]"Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] this [B][COLOR=blue]Friday, October 24th[/COLOR][/B] Drex will also be opening the show cutting a promo directed towards the fans. It's unknown what Drex has to say but with it being his show and his company anything is possible and should be expected. In other news regarding Drex, there are reports going around that Drex is actually considering buying a proper full size ring for his WLC promotion. If it does actually happen he would at least want a couple of months of decent attention from fans before spending a huge amount of money. Until then a makeshift type ring will serve as the official ring for now. [COLOR=blue][B]World League Championship Wrestling has a lot riding on this Friday's show.[/B][/COLOR] Not only are the WLC hoping to put on a great show this Friday but they are also expecting to impress a few people. Namely James Racket..... [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] James Racket is expected to be in the crowd on Friday to watch the show, he has apparently told people he will consider appearing for the promotion if he likes what he see's. Some people close to James have suggested that James might not want to work for the WLC if it comes across too "stupid" or "kiddish". James Racket was going to be appearing at this Friday's [B][COLOR=blue]"Debut in Danville"[/COLOR][/B] anyway due to the fact that his girlfriends, friends little brother, Danny Buck is appearing on the show and has just been confirmed to be facing Joseph Olawaso this Friday in his first ever match. Not only is James Racket expected to be in attendance this Friday but so are a few other potential future WLC wrestlers who have a lot of talent and are people Drex Eman considers to be "major free agents". There is a lot of second guessing whether or not this promotion will last more than one show so Drex Eman is hoping to prove them wrong by putting on a great show and hopefully gaining their support by having those interested join the WLC roster. [COLOR=blue][B]Confirmed card so far for this Friday's "Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Championship - Must Be A Winner[/COLOR][/B] Drex Eman (c) vs. Lee Cartwright [COLOR=blue][B]Hardcore Free For All - No Age Limit, Anyone May Enter[/B][/COLOR] Danny Buck vs. Joseph Olawaso [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]Drex Eman confirmed to open the show to say a few things to the crowd [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]David Vice also confirmed as guest host for the night [COLOR=blue][B]Also Confirmed To Appear[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG] KT Loud, Jake Houn, Josie Bell and Kevin Jones plus many more..... and a [COLOR=blue][B]"Special Appearance"[/B][/COLOR] from Logan McCormack and Hotdog [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=blue]Q and A with WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman Tomorrow[/COLOR][/B] In build up to[B][COLOR=blue] "Debut in Danville"[/COLOR][/B] WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman will be taking part in a Q and A, the complete transcript will be available for all to read as part of tomorrow's edition of Noah's News. [B][COLOR=blue]"Debut in Danville"[/COLOR][/B] happens on [COLOR=blue][B]Friday, October 24th[/B][/COLOR]. The results for the show will be up on that date as well as part of this Diary's "Real Time" commitment.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Thursday, October 23rd Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] With World League Championship Wrestling debuting their first ever show tomorrow night I thought it was best to get more closer to the guy behind it all, Drex Eman. So, earlier today I sat down with WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman for a Q and A session. [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Q - What do you hope to get out of World League Championship Wrestling?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A [/B]- I plan to entertain, have fun and make a little money from it at first, but I have bigger plans. I want to make a lot of money from this in the future and hopefully promote the brand across YouTube and MySpace attracting new viewers from different countries. I plan to start charging people to watch us live once we, if ever, attract an audience. I hope to eventually make the transition from backyard wrestling to full blown out wrestling promotion and hopefully take the WLC to great heights to the point where we can employ people and make a lot of money from it. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - I take it you want to make a lot of money then?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] -No s**t![/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q -Do you think what you want from the WLC is realistic?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Yes, it can happen and it's very possible as long as you have business sense. For instance look at my sneakers, I got five pairs of these box freash in my bedroom. I bought them for $30 but i'll sell them on for $55, that's business sense.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - Isn't that illegal? I'm pretty sure selling on sneakers for a profit is illegal?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A [/B]- Erm, .....er.........so the media would have you believe my friend. Next you're be telling me backyard wrestling isn't safe.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - That's my next question, backyard wrestling isn't safe so how are you planning on making it safe while at the same time entertaining?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - World League Championship Wrestling is semi shoot, there will be real blood, real pain and most of all real champions. It isn't meant to be completely safe but then again if you don't want to wrestle for us then don't come to the WLC, plus if anything serious was to happen to anyone my aunt Savannah is a first aider and has a scooter so if need be she can get to the venue pretty quick, despite the fact she has a prosthetic leg and a wonky eye i'm sure she will get their in enough time if say for instance someone smashed their head open or broke their back.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - If you are taking this seriously then what are your promotion projections, for instance your stage by stage plan of where you want to be in five years time?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Basically I want to be in five years time where TNA was in 2002 at there inception. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Q - Seriously?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Yeah! it's possible. By the end of this year I want to air a PPV via our website which will be set up in the coming weeks. By next year I want to start making money from this as well as airing our very own online show which will be like RAW and will hopefully air every week. I'm sure my Dad would be willing to invest at one point, he loves wrestling so nothing is impossible when it comes to that. By 2010 I want local TV and by 2011 I want to be on the road on a weekly/monthly basis. The WLC won't be in Danville forever that's for sure.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - How are you managing to get people to work for you?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Advertising on MySpace mainly, some of the people on the roster are from my neighborhood as well as friends of mine. Clearly no one is under any type of contract nor are they getting paid for what they are doing. Hopefully one day we can make enough money to pay them but as of right now any little money we do make goes back into the promotion to help make it grow to the point where these people can get paid in the future.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - If no one is getting paid then, why, going by reports has it been said that a guy from Nigeria is claiming he is getting paid for his work for the WLC as well as getting performance bonuses for high risk moves?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - No comment............wait, you're talking about Josept Olawaso right? then no comment I told you not to mention him........as I said no comment........... why the hell did you have to mention him![/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Q - Tell us a bit about "Debut in Danville" tomorrow night, Friday, October 24th[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B][COLOR=black]A [/COLOR][COLOR=black]-[/COLOR] "Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] is our first ever show, to celebrate a house party is going to be thrown at my house and everyone who attends will get to see the event for free, we are expecting over 30 people which should look really good for a backyard wrestling promotions first show in my backyard. My Dad is away but knows that I will be defending my strap and has wished me luck and has told me he will take my belt away from me if anything within the house is broken, but it should be ok my Dad is cool like that. My Dad supports the promotion and is happy with me doing it. The show it's self should be exciting with everyone making their debut and putting on a great show. Myself and Lee Cartwright will main event this one and hopefully I will regain, my cousin David is hosting the event as in he is announcing the wrestlers to the ring as well as welcoming everyone to the show. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - It's been reported you will open the show tomorrow with a promo for the audience, anything big to be announced?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] few things, some announcements and some choice words shall we say![/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Q - Is the WLC like most wrestling promotions in general in terms of how matches work, you say it's semi shoot so are the winners and losers worked out before hand?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Half and half, mostly the winners are decided upon before hand but in some cases we may just send two guys out there and tell them to hurt one another and decide in the ring for themselves, it's fun like that i'm looking forward to saying that to someone and watching the confusion on their face. Basically though this promotion will be different from any other and the months to come will prove that, you'll see.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - Do you have a girlfriend?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - No, but I have a backyard wrestling promotion of which I am the champion.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - Any plans for more titles in the WLC?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - Yes[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Q - Would you like to add anything to that?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A [/B]-No[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - What are your feelings about this person online called Mystery Blogger X who has been writing about you online, making some hurtful comments about you and your promotion?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A[/B] - I have nothing to say about that, no comment, again why bring this up![/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Trying to get an answer out of you on somethings is like trying to get blood out of a stone or answers from a certain game developer.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]I know[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - Anything you wanna say to World League Championship Wrestling fans who are reading this?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A [/B]- Pretty much what I have already said, this is where it's at. Everyone will be entertained, you'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll be excited but most of all you won't know what's coming.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Q - So is that a way of suggesting you are going to play around with the smarks?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]A [/B]- Well, I'm a smark and I play with myself..... so yes, I think they'll like it, I do anyway. Everything will be done for a reason let's just say that, entertainment as well as damm good rasslin like it should be....... in your back garden![/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Thank you for taking part in this Q and A and good luck for your title defense tomorrow[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The pleasure was all yours.....good luck for tomorrow? .........what a mark![/SIZE] [SIZE=2] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]"Debut in Danville"[/COLOR][/B] [I]tomorrow[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Friday, October 24th[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR] Tonight! Backstage View[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]A couple of backstage news notes on tonight's show[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]WLC Champion and WLC Founder Drex Eman is visibly nervous ahead of tonight's show.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Tonight's show is free for all people who attend due to the fact that Drex Eman is throwing a house party, it's been reported however that KT Loud - who prior to tonight's event was known by Drex to be a trouble maker - has reportedly already started trouble at the party ahead of the show tonight. At one point KT Loud was asked to leave by David Vice, cousin of Drex Eman after KT Loud apparently spat in the face of someone. However it is expected KT Loud will be allowed back in to compete tonight in his first WLC match tonight against Jake Houn.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Joseph Olawaso has arrived also, it's believed that Joseph still believes he is getting paid for his work tonight as he goes one on one with Danny Buck.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Theme music for the wrestlers is confirmed to be apart of tonight's show, apparently a CD player is on hand and at the right moment when a wrestler is making their way to the ring the CD player will be turned on. Not every wrestler will have theme music though and the sound quality isn't expected to be any good.[/CENTER] [CENTER]World League Championship Wrestling have taken out a leaf from the WWE's book and have copied the WWE in respect to their "In Your House" tag for some of their events. Instead of tonight's show being labelled as an "In Your House" event it will instead be labelled as "In Your BackGarden" tonight's [COLOR=blue][B]"Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] is "In Your BackGarden # 1"[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Hardcore Free For All match is still confirmed to be taking place tonight. World League Championship Wrestling have stated that anyone may enter including people from the crowd, it should also be noted that an old drunk guy has been spotted hanging around Drex Eman's house, whether or not he is to appear in the match is unknown but anything is possible at this point.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Prior to tonight's show a YouTube and MySpace page was set up to promote the WLC, it's expected parts of tonight's event will be filmed for both sites.[/CENTER] [CENTER]It should also be noted that Drex Eman's father, Wayne, is not present tonight and is out of town with his band "Various Artists" performing on stage. The Eman's next door neighbours The Rackleys are also reported to not be home tonight, although Lucy Rackey, their smoking hot daughter, has not gone with her parents and has been reported to have been seen going into Drex Eman's house. Rumours have it that she is there to see David Vice and will not be appearing for World League Championship Wrestling at all tonight.[/CENTER] [CENTER]The makeshift WLC ring has fallen apart twice today already but has been sorted out now to the point where Drex Eman is confident everything will be ok. The ring is mearly a thin plastic sheet laid out on the grass of Drex Eman's backyard with another piece of wood laid out on top of it and then on all four of the corners four, 4 foot poles have been erected to serve as ring posts. Three lines of thin string have then been tied around them to give that "ring ropes" effect.[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][B]Tonight's Confirmed Card[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][B]WLC Championship - Must Be A Winner[/B][/COLOR] Drex Eman (c) vs. Lee Cartwright[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][B]Hardcore Free For All - Anyone May Enter[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Joseph Olawaso vs. Danny Buck[/CENTER] [CENTER]KT Loud vs. Jake Houn[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][B]and[/B][/COLOR] Kevin Jones vs. Korean Joe[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/B]David Vice, the cousin of Drex Eman is tonight's host[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/B]WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman is expected to open up tonight's event[/CENTER] [CENTER]Tonight's Debut in Danville results will be posted up within the next two to three hours.[/CENTER]

[SIZE=2]Prior to going online tonight World League Championship Wrestling uploaded their first video on MySpace and YouTube under their WLCWrestling profile. The video featured WLC Champion Drex Eman along with Kevin Jones and David Vice. Kevin Jones is standing with Drex Eman admiring his WLC Championship belt as David Vice comes along with a smile on his face. Eman says to his cousin, David that he is looking forward to tonight when his cousin plays host to "Debut in Danville". David says to Drex that he's looking forward to it as well and that it's an honour. Eman smiles and hugs his cousin and says to him to go out there tonight and to have fun, David replies by saying he will as the video fades out. [SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] In Your BackGarden # 1 [SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B]Friday, October 24th 2008[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] The event starts off with David Vice standing in the makeshift WLC ring as a crowd of about 30 to 40 people stand around ringside cheering, a few guys jokinly at the back of the crowd start chanting "WLC" over and over again as if like a "TNA" or "ECW" chant. David Vice without using any mic whatsoever welcomes the fans to World League Championship Wrestlings first ever show. David calls tonight the WLC's "Debut in Danville" and at that moment David takes the opportunity to welcome down the very guy who made it all possible, the WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman. Triple H's "It's My Time" theme tune hits full blast coming from a CD player as everyone's attention turns to WLC Champion Drex Eman who makes his way out from the back door of his house, through the crowd and then into the ring. Eman shakes his cousin David's hand and then arrogantly raises his own hand up in the air. [SIZE=2]It's at that point that someone in the crowd throws a plastic cup at Drex Eman which sends the 30 or so fans into a fit of laughter, someone also takes the opportunity to shout out the word "Bi*ch" towards Eman. The CD player playing "It's My Time" is then turned down as Drex is about to to talk, visibly to the crowd it can be seen that Danny Buck is the one in charge at the moment of the CD player playing it from the kitchen within Drex's house near the backgarden door towards where the ring is. [SIZE=2]Drex Eman points his attention first to the guy in the crowd who threw the plastic cup at him, "You're the Bi*tch, you got that Bi*ch"! says Drex Eman but surprisingly the guy shouts back "No i'm not, you're the Bi*tch"! what makes things worse is that the crowd is totally dead silent throughout this making it even more seemingly embarrassing for Drex Eman and hard to watch for those in attendance. Drex then seems to lose his place and seems to be lost for words but then manages to compose himself and ignores the guy in the crowd. Drex Eman then holds up his WLC Championship and says to the crowd "......being champion is like eating cake, it's good while eating it, but you just want more". Eman looks to his cousin David Vice for approval and both smrik at each other. Eman then turns his attention back on to tonight, Eman touts his main event title defense tonight against his best friend Lee Cartwright as a huge deal for the WLC. Eman claims he will win and will prove to everyone that he deserves to be WLC Champion and deserves everyone's respect. Drex then turns to the guy in the crowd who called him a "Bi*ch" and Eman says to him ".....and when I say I deserve respect from everyone I mean everyone"! Eman smirks to himself but the smirk doesn't last long as the guy replies back by shouting "Shut up and get on with the show"! Drex again looks lost for words, this time his face has gone bright red....... [SIZE=2]Eman begins to stutter over his words, a "BORING" chant then breaks out but David Vice steps in and says that tonight is about respect and that Drex has shown everyone here respect by allowing them into his house for free to watch the best in backyard wrestling so everyone better reciprocate that respect right now. A third of the crowd applaud David's comment as David turns things back over to Drex. Drex says to the crowd that he won't take up much more of their time and instead just has one more thing to say and that's that ....."....You all suck"! Drex then gets out of the ring and leaves ringside as the crowd boo. This segment came across as if it didn't go the way it was meant to, mainly due to the crowd putting Drex off throughout. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MikeTony.jpg[/IMG] With David Vice still in the ring he takes this moment to introduce to the fans tonight's referee, Mike Tony. David Vice then introduces the next match up between KT Loud and Jake Houn [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][B]VS[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Match[/COLOR][/B] Jake Houn vs. KT Loud Neither man has entrance music as they make their way to the makeshift WLC ring. KT Loud makes his way to the ring first followed by Jake Houn who before he can get in the ring is attacked by KT Loud with vicious stiff shots to the back which really gets the crowd enthralled into what is bascially a real fight. Jake who is visibly angry manages to push KT off of him and then nails him with a punch to the face which causes one crowd member to shout out "Oh F**king Hell" to what really was a pretty stiff shot. KT then gets back up and takes off his shirt and tells Jake to fight him. Both men then grapple, from the grapple Jake manages to botch a DDT on KT which looks at if to have really hurt KT's right shoulder. Jake then gets back up and starts putting the stiff boots to KT Loud who looks to be in a lot of pain, somehow KT manages to get back to his feet and low blows Jake Houn. KT by now is on his feet but is visibly hurt holding his right shoulder, KT attempts a simple grapple on Jake Houn but can't manage to really do it properly, KT looks really hurt. [SIZE=2]The match carries on for another 5 minutes or so with basically both Jake and KT exchanging stiff shots in what clearly is a fight, not a wrestling match or a well planned out wrestling match for that matter either. KT is still holding his right shoulder and whether he is the one punching or getting punched he is feeling the pain either way. Referee Mike Tony in the ring continually can be seen asking KT whether or not he wants to give up to which KT replies "Shut Up"! the continuing responses of "Shut Up"! from KT to referee Mike Tony seems to catch on with the crowd who jokingly copy KT every time he says it which along with the pain of his right shoulder is yet another thing which is starting to anger KT. At one point KT turns to the crowd and sticks his finger up at them with his left hand, on seeing this Jake Houn low blows KT and rolls him up for the three count. KT clearly couldn't kick out due to the pain from his right shoulder. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]After the match Jake Houn leaves ringside clutching the left side of his face which seems to be casuing him discomforte, Jake also looks to have a black eye coming up on the left side of his face as well from the stiff punches to the face Jake received from KT. Jake then leaves ringside as referee Mike Tony checks on KT Loud who looks in a lot of pain as well as extremely angry, however KT manages to pick himself up and leaves ringside still clutching his right shoulder. [B][COLOR=blue]Winner [/COLOR][/B]Jake Houn [SIZE=2]Debut in Danville's host David Vice then gets in the ring and says to the crowd that coming up later tonight will be a Harcore Free For All but along with the wrestlers featured in the match anyone may enter and that includes anyone from the crowd, the crowd cheer a little and then David announces that the next match will feature one of the true founding fathers of World League Championship Wrestling............. Kevin Jones. Kevin then makes his way out to the ring to his theme music, "Don't Waste My Time" which is used by Elijah Burke in the WWE - again Danny Buck is on CD player duty which can clearly be seen by the crowd. The sound quality isn't all that good as the music plays loudly over head. Out then comes Kevin's opponent, Korean Joe who looks out of place in the WLC. Korean Joe has a real "clueless" type look about him coming to the ring dressed smartly in a buttoned up blue shirt and neatly pressed trousers. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][B]VS[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Match[/COLOR][/B] Kevin Jones vs. Korean Joe Before the match Korean Joe bows to Kevin Jones as a sign of respect, martial arts style. Before both men lock up the "smart fans" within the crowd starting chanting "F*ck him up Jooooeee, F*ck him up" over and over again, obviously mocking Korean Joe in a Samoa Joe type fashion. A "JOE, JOE, JOE" chant then breaks out as well. It's all in mocking fashion though as the match doesn't last long, clearly Korean Joe is there to job in which he does losing to Kevin Jones after Kevin nails Korean Joe with an "X-Factor". Ater the match Kevin Jones helps up Korean Joe who is bleeding from his nose due to the impact of the "X-Factor" on the hard wooden surface of the makeshift WLC ring, Joe's blue shirt is covered in his blood as well, it's a pretty nasty nose bleed. Kevin Jones gets a small pop from the crowd as he leaves ringside with Korean Joe helping him to the back. As both Korean Joe and Kevin Jones leave ringside the crowd jokingly start chanting "That was Awesome" [COLOR=blue][B]Winner[/B][/COLOR] Kevin Jones David Vice our host for the evening then gets back in the ring and informs everyone about World League Championship Wrestling now being a part of MySpace and YouTube.com. David Vice hypes the WLC profile on both websites and then announces the participants of the following match. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][B]VS[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Match[/COLOR][/B] Joseph Olawaso vs. Danny Buck Danny Buck makes his way to the ring first with a smile on his face. Before the match starts Danny walks around the ring and goes up to James Racket in the front crowd who is there with his girlfriend and Danny's sister. Danny looks annoyed with James and then does the "DX" chop to him which James Racket laughs at, thinking it's part of the show. The Danny Buck "DX" chop doesn't get the pop from the crowd he thought it would get instead a fan in the crowd just shouts out "What a pr"ck"! which leaves Danny looking a little red faced. Danny then gets in the ring as his opponent Joseph Olawaso makes his way to the ring. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] James Racket continues to look on from the crowd happy to see that Danny Buck is about to make his official debut for World League Championship Wrestling. [SIZE=2]Joseph starts the match off with a grapple on Danny. Joseph starts doing all these basic wrestling moves on Danny like simple holds and so on, it seems as if Joseph really knows his stuff. The amount of wrestling holds Joseph applies in the first couple of minutes is pretty amazing, the crowd really like him. Danny Buck is clearly out of his depth here and it shows in this match as botched move is followed by botched move. Danny really can't hold his own in this match against someone with the talent of Joseph Olawso and it's really noticeable, a few "You Suck" chants break out. The crowd then get even more annoyed when Danny Buck wins the match out of nowhere with what looks like a Diamond Cutter of sorts on Joseph. After the match Danny walks up to James Racket and shouts at him, shouting "What are you looking at"? Danny then proceeds to slap James around the face. James looks confused as Danny then walks off back into Drex Eman's house. Everyone at ringside looks confused as to why Danny just slapped James around his face. It should be noted that James didn't seem to bothered by the slap. The slap though it seemed real it still came across as a weak slap, this whole thing will no doubt look bad on Danny Buck in the days to come. [B][COLOR=blue]Winner [/COLOR][/B]Danny Buck With the match over James Racket and his girlfriend leave Drex Eman's house, James didn't seem angry with Danny Buck's odd outburst but James probably felt it was best to leave as he didn't want to start more trouble. A move like this has probably gained James more respect from those within World League Championship Wrestling as the actions of Danny Buck has probably made Danny look pretty stupid. David Vice then gets in the ring and says that up next is the Hardcore Free For All Match. David explains the rules, saying that two people will start off and every so often another person will join in on the match. Elimination occurs by pinfall or submission only [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Hardcore Free For All - Anyone May Enter[/B][/COLOR] David Vice announces the first person to make their way to the ring....... Leopold Jeffery. Leopold makes his way to the ring to no theme music, looking drunk and clearly out of his head wearing shorts but no shirt, this man looks really old and clearly doesn't know what he is doing or probably where he is for that matter. Next out is Josie Bell who comes to the ring with a baseball bat......... [COLOR=blue][B]Starting the match off[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]VS[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Leopold Jeffery and Josie Bell start off... [SIZE=2]Josie Bell gets into the ring and immediately starts beating Leopold with the baseball bat for REAL. By now it's dark out and the only light in the backgarden is the light coming from the upstairs bedroom windows as well as a backgarden security light which has been fixed facing on the ring. Although it's hard to see from a distance, those up close can very much see the utter beating going on in the ring. Josie is just wacking Leopold with the baseball bat again and again. Next out after a couple of minutes is Joseph Olawaso, making his second appearance for the night....I guess he thinks he is getting paid twice [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Joseph added to the match[/B][/COLOR] [B][/B] [SIZE=2]Joseph gets in the ring and tries to pull Josie Bell off of Leopold but Joseph won't have it, at that point an unknown fan from the crowd gets in. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Unknown Fan added to the match[/B][/COLOR] The unknown fan starts beating on Joseph and has the crowd cheering for him from the start. While the fan continues to beat on Joseph it's at that moment that Josie Bell pins Leopold to eliminate him. Josie Bell then helps out the fan by beating on Joseph with the baseball bat. Josie and the fan then do a double DDT to Joseph and pin him to eliminate Joseph out of the match as well. The unknown fan then gets the baseball bat off of Josie and points the bat at some kid in the crowd, the kid looks foreign, and doesn't finch or say anything as the unknown fan tries to get him to get in the ring and fight. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red][B]Foreign kid doesn't enter match[/B][/COLOR] Even though the foreign kid doesn't enter the match it seems clear for some reason or another that this random unknown fan who jumped into the ring was out to make a fool of this foreign kid. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Last out is Danny Buck[/B][/COLOR] [B][/B] [SIZE=2]Next out is Danny Buck. Danny comes running to the ring and as he gets in the ring the unknown fan smacks Danny right in the face with the baseball bat. The impact of the baseball bat on Danny's face makes a loud smack, knocking one Danny's teeth out in the process and sending Danny down on the mat. The fan then pins Danny to eliminate him. David Vice then has to get in the ring to help Danny out, Danny is crying and is bleeding from the mouth quite badly. The unknown fan then goes to take a swing at David Vice with the bat but David ducks and quickly gets out of the ring with Danny Buck who looks pretty shaken up. David then comes back to ringside and tells the fan and Josie that they are the final two in the match. The fan then belts Josie over the head with the baseball bat and pins him for the win. The unknown fan celebrates in the ring as the crowd cheer for him as Josie tries to make it to his feet. The unknown fan then leaves through the crowd and makes his exit off of Drex Eman's property by leaving through the house and then exiting out of the front door. Josie Bell looks visibly angry as blood trickles down from his right eye. Danny Buck's sister who is in among the crowd can be seen taken backstage by David Vice so she can see her brother who looks to be in a bad way and can be heard crying from out at ringside. [B][COLOR=blue]Winner[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]An Unknown Fan[/COLOR] David Vice then comes back out and says that it's main event time. David Vice then goes to speak again but at that point Josie Bell pushes him and then leaves the ring looking angry holding his head. David Vice doesn't seem bothered by it and then announces that the following match is for the WLC Championship. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/WorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue][B]VS[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Championship - Must Be A Winner[/COLOR][/B] Drex Eman (c) vs. Lee Cartwright [SIZE=2]Before the match both Drex and Lee shake hands. They start off with a grapple before Drex slams Lee down to the mat and then nails him with an elbow only to get a one count after the first pin attempt of the match. Both Drex and Lee take it back and fourth doing move after move on each other, very little selling of the moves takes place here which seems to be annoying some of the "smart fans" in attendance. A small "BORING" chant breaks out but soon ends after Lee out of nowhere nails Drex with an awesome DDT, but he only gets a two count. It seems as if the crowd are behind Lee here and are not taking to Drex at all, this is a somewhat shock and seems to be putting Drex off his game a little. [SIZE=2]With the match now coming up to the ten minute mark Drex starts to show some dominance and starts to get things moving in his direction by taking control again. Drex does a bodyslam to Lee and at the moment of impact two of the 4 foot poles serving as ring posts fall down. The crowd start booing and referee Mike Tony goes to adjust them but Drex tells him to leave it. Drex and Lee then takes the fight out of the ring and into the crowd. Drex Eman's cousin, David Vice gets in among the crowd and tries to make room for both Lee and Drex who take it in turns to chop each others chest, Ric Flair style, a lot of "Wooooooo's" here folks. At one point Lee rips Drex Eman's top and chops him, at the moment of Eman's top being ripped off the crowd start to chant "Bi*ch Tits, Bi*ch Tits, Bi*ch Tits" over and over again. The fighting then goes back to the ring as Drex continues to fight without his shirt on, some noticeable laughter is coming from the crowd at this point mainly from the girls in attendance.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]With both men now in the ring Lee Cartwright attempts a piledriver on Drex however it's reversed by Drex who throws Lee over his back, Drex then does a leg drop to Lee and goes for the cover but only gets a two count. The crowd cheer the fact that Lee kicked out, it's clear Lee Cartwright is their favorite in this match at this point. With the match still in progress David Vice stands at ringside cheering his cousin Drex Eman on. Lee Cartwright then out of nowhere nails Drex with a drop kick and deservedly gets a huge cheer from the crowd who didn't expect to see such a perfectly executed drop kick coming from anyone here tonight. Lee then gets out of the ring and makes his way into Drex Eman's house only to come back out 30 seconds later with a step ladder. Lee then sets the step ladder up, climbs it and jumps off of it onto Drex Eman doing a frog splash type move, it was poorly done anyway as Lee didn't get enough height. Lee however only gets a two count. Drex and Lee then both get up and start exchanging rights and lefts before out of nowehere Drex gets Lee in postion for a pedigree, however Lee gets out of it and goes to stunner Drex, again Drex counters that and nails Lee with a slap to the face. Drex then does a pedigree to Lee but only gets another two count. However, Drex looks angry with what he feels was a slow count from the referee. Lee then manges to get up and Drex goes to pedigree him again however Lee counters it again and nails Drex with a stunner. Drex tries to over sell the stunner similar to how The Rock would do to a Stone Cold Stunner but instead Drex's over selling of Lee's Stunner comes across just as a fat kid needlessly jumping around the ring making a total "pr*ck" of himself. Lee then falls to the ground exhausted as Drex lays out as well. Referee Mike Tony then starts the standing ten count.[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]The referee gets to 6 and at that point both men get up. Lee goes to stunner Drex but Drex blocks it and nails Lee with another pedigree and gets the three count on him for the win. Referee Mike Tony then raises Drex Eman's hand as a tired Drex Eman is booed by the 30 so people in attendance. The match lasted almost 20 minutes and with the match over Drex Eman is thrown a spare shirt by his cousin David. Drex then puts the shirt on and helps up Lee Cartwright and hugs him in respect for thier great match. David Vice then gets in the ring with the WLC Championship and hands it to Drex. Drex holds up the WLC Championship above his head in celebration as the crowd continue to boo him. David Vice then hugs his cousin Drex Eman as Drex's theme tune "It's My Time" plays out loudly. Drex Eman then raises the hands of both an exhausted Lee Cartwright as well as David Vice. Drex Eman then leaves ringside celebrating with his WLC Championship before entering his house and disappearing out of site. David Vice then says to the crowd to give it up for Lee Cartwright, the crowd give Lee a sizeable cheer which seems to bring a smile to his face. David Vice then thanks everyone for attending tonight's show and says to them that he can confirm that the WLC will return next week, next Friday in this very backyard. A few cheers can be heard after David Vice's announcement, David Vice and Referee Mike Tony then help Lee Cartwright to the back as the show comes to an end. [B][COLOR=blue]Winner[/COLOR][/B] and Still WLC Champion Drex Eman With the show now over the house party music hits and the party gets started up again. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue][SIZE=5]News[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Saturday, October 25th Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]Both Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III no show last nights "Debut in Danville"[/B][/COLOR] [B][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] Both Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III were advertised in advance to appear at last nights show but neither showed up and it's believed to be down to back room politics. It's believed that both Logan and Hotdog's no show last night was most likely orchestrated by Logan McCormack in an effort to start trouble backstage. It should be noted while Logan is a long time friend of Drex Eman it doesn't change the fact that Logan has been known to do quite unpredictable things at time. Nothing big was to happen on the show involving either Logan or Hotdog but they were going to appear in front of the live crowd and most likely cut some type of a heel promo or just flat out insult the fans to get any type of reaction. [B]After the show Drex Eman stated[/B] [I]"This is typical Logan, I don't blame Brandon he will do what Logan does. I have to admit I did expect this from Logan though. He's just out to start s**t but it won't work and in the end he'll end up being left behind"[/I] It should also be noted that another reason why Logan McCormack probably no showed last night's event could of been down to the fact that Joseph Olawaso made his debut last night under the belief he was getting paid for what he was doing. It was Logan who convinced Joseph to join World League Championship Wrestling in the first place seeing him as an easy target and someone who was just hungry to wrestle. [COLOR=blue][B]Drex's botched promo[/B][/COLOR] Last night WLC Champion Drex Eman did in fact botch his opening promo, it was expected that Drex would make some kind of announcement but that didn't happen due to Drex losing confidence in himself and feeling the need to bring his promo to an end as quickly as possible before he lost the crowd completely. Later on in the night Drex was booed heavily whereas his opponent Lee Cartwright was clearly the fan favorite. It's unknown at this point what Drex's announcement was to be. [COLOR=blue][B]Last Night's Attendance[/B][/COLOR] The reported attendance for last night's show is said to have been 43 people. No one paid to see the show as the show was part of a house party going on at Drex's house at the time. [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=blue]Fan Reviews from last night's show[/COLOR][/B] [B]From John[/B] [I]"What in the hell was that, it sure wasn't wrestling anyway. I expected a lot more but instead all we got was poor matches, although the main event did go 20 minutes which was actually entertaining. The highlight of the night though has to be the first match, between that Jake guy and KT Loud, it looked real and probably was. For a moment I thought someone was going to get really hurt. I even got some of it on my cam phone, just golden. I also got the moment on my cam phone when Drex Eman had his shirt ripped off ..........."Bi*tch tits"![/I] [B]From Pete D[/B] [I]"The main event was great, nice ending although Lee Cartwright was way better than that Drex kid, Lee should be champ"![/I] [B]From Becky and Rachel[/B] [I]"Bi*ch tits, Bi*ch tits, Bi*tch tits, Bi*ch tits"![/I] [B]From JJ[/B] [I]"The moment of the night for me had to be when that Danny Buck got smashed in the face with the baseball bat, he clearly doesn't know wrestling. The dx chop he did coming to the ring for his match earlier in the night was so pathetic. He made a fool of himself and an even bigger fool himself when at the start of the main event most of us in the crowd could hear him crying from inside Drex's house."[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/B]More news from last night's show still to come tonight If you have any comments on last nights show leave a comment

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Sunday, October 26th Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] After putting on their debut event this past Friday the WLC are now looking on to next Friday, October 31st. It will be a special "[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/FONT] [/SIZE][COLOR=black][B]in Danville[/B][/COLOR]" event with a lot going down. Matches for the event will be announced during the week. [B][COLOR=blue]Logan and Hotdog verbally insult Drex Eman, World League Championship Wrestling and Joseph Olawaso on YouTube. As well as make a serious threat[/COLOR][/B] Last night, Saturday, October 25th both Logan and Hotdog uploaded the latest edition of their "No-Holds-Barred" radio show on YouTube where they verbally insulted WLC Champion and WLC Founder Drex Eman. Logan McCormack stated that he along with Hotdog no-showed the Debut in Danville event this past Friday because their not happy with the way Drex Eman has gone about things or has treated them. [B]Logan started off by saying....[/B] [I]"Drex isn't a popular kid and lets face it he's only using this backyard wrestling promotion to make himself seem important, it's an ego trip and not a very good one either. The kid isn't Triple H yet he thinks in his little mind that he is, maybe he needs to break his neck first before he finally gets that he is destined for nothing"[/I] [B]In regards to World League Championship Wrestling Logan stated the following....[/B] [I]"It's not a wrestling promotion, backyard promotion or anything else, it's a load of "s**t"[/I] It should be noted that Hotdog took a back seat on all of this only now and then throwing in the odd comment, he could however be heard laughing throughout Logan's rant though. [B]Later in regards to Joseph Olawaso, Logan said the following.......[/B] [I]"What an idiot, he thinks he's getting paid and buddy if you are listening then i'm sorry to crush your dreams of stardom because you ain't getting paid, it's total bulls**t and if you ever thought you was getting paid then you are as dumb as you look. I could careless what your feelings are on me or Hotdog because neither of us care about you or your so called dreams. This whole backyard wrestling thing to me was just some fun, a way to mess with some people that's all and it looked like you were the guy I got to mess with, you're an idiot and your best bet is to leave Danville and head off somewhere else because you ain't getting your money, fame or anything from me or anyone. You're a fool"![/I] Later on during the "Logan and Hotdog Show" Logan decided to talk about Joseph Olawaso some more but this time using even more foul language in what was a two minute rant which probably saw the creation of about six new swear words. Logan also said the next time he see's Joseph Olawso he'll punch him in the face. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] Logan McCormack then went on to announce that this Wednesday an even newer edition of "The Logan and Hotdog Show" would be up on YouTube and their special guest would be WLC roster member [COLOR=blue][B]Josie Bell[/B][/COLOR]. It was Logan McCormack who brought Josie Bell to the WLC so their clearly is a friendship of sorts there. Logan went on to state that Josie Bell spoke with him on the phone earlier in the day (which would have been Saturday morning) and mentioned that the beating that took place at Debut in Danville this past Friday where Josie Bell attacked Leopold Jeffery with a baseball bat was not planned and as a result of that beating Leopold was left shaken, bloody and temporarily blind in one eye. In one disturbing moment from last nights "Logan and Hotdog Show" Logan stated that if need be Josie Bell (a known arsonist) would, if instructed by Logan, would set fire to the ring or anything else during a WLC show. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG] Now, Logan could of just been having one of his known "bad days" and therefore nothing said should be taken seriously but, on the other hand what was said in this show should at least be taken in mind as a possible threat. It's unknown whether or not this was a shoot or the start of a possible storyline but either way it did come across real when the show aired on YouTube last night. In the last couple of hours the video was taken down by YouTube, however the account wasn't suspended. World League Championship Wrestling is yet to respond on the comments of Logan McCormack but are expected to do so within the next 24 hours as WLC Champion and WLC Founder Drex Eman is now aware of Logan's comments and threats of arson at a WLC event. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black][B]in Danville[/B][/COLOR] this Friday, October 31st

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Monday, October 27th 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] After yesterday's news of threats made by Logan McCormack regarding the possibilities of arson at a WLC event World League Championship Wrestling have released a statement via their MySpace page which is looked after by WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman. [COLOR=blue][B]The following is what was released earlier today.....[/B][/COLOR] [I]"World League Championship Wrestling are shocked with the recent actions and words from one Logan McCormack. The threat of arson doesn't worry the WLC and the very fact that Logan would attempt such a thing would be in itself remarkable going by his track record of saying things he doesn't have any attention on backing up. [/I] [I]World League Championship Wrestling invites Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III to attend this Friday's[/I] "[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [B]in Danville[/B]" [I]and if they are brave enough maybe things [/I][B]WILL[/B][I] heat up"![/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Later World League Championship Wrestling announced the main event for this Friday's show.[/COLOR][/B] At "[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [B]in Danville[/B]" WLC Champion Drex Eman will team up with the man he defeated last Friday to regain his WLC championship, Lee Cartwright to take on KT Loud and Jake Houn, both of whom also faced each other last week and will now team up in this huge tag main event. KT Loud did suffer a shoulder injury in last Friday's match against Jake Houn but is expected to be at this Friday's Hallowen show for the WLC which once again is coming from Drex Eman's backgarden.

[CENTER][FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=7]X[/SIZE] [SIZE=1][I]It's a Mystery...[/I][/SIZE] [I][/I] [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][CENTER]I guess you could say things are really heating up in World League Championship Wrestling..........lol, what a load of crap. Now as you may of already guessed I did not attend last Friday's crapfest that was the WLC's poor and backward attempt of a wrestling show called, debut in Danville. From what I was told the supposed unrivaled moment of the night came from the WLC champion and founder, Drex Eman, when his shirt was ripped off which in turn revealed to those in attendance that he is more of a woman than anyone would of thought. In another "Highlight of the Night" it appears that some dumb kid nearly had his head knocked off of his shoulders with a baseball bat, not to mention the apparent beating of a drunk old aged man by an angry teenager who, and get this folks, is an arsonist....WOW! it just gets better. Now last time I checked beating a drunk old man within an inch of his life isn't wrestling, isn't that bum fights? and i'm sure the guys that ran that thing went to prison. Drex would be loved in prison especially with those pecs of his. Bi*ch tits and fire that should equals ratings or in this instance delinquents in seats. So the latest news coming from the WLC is that Logan McCormack is refusing to play ball with the rest of those wrestling scholars and business savy kids running the show. I have to admit I kinda like Logan McCormack and that other kid he hangs with, Hotdog. They say what they feel and they don't mind messing with a head or too. One thing I have to say though is that after Logan's recent threat from Saturday of arson at a WLC event my eyes will defiantly be fixed on those guys to see what happens next. Watching the WLC go up in smoke, now that's entertainment! Burn Baby Burn! [I][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR][B]X[/B][/I][/CENTER] [/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue] News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1]The Thursday, October 30th Edition 2008[/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]The Fallout from Wednesday's "The Logan and Hotdog Show" featuring a special appearance from WLC wrestler Josie Bell[/COLOR][/B] After Saturday nights threats of arson at a WLC event from Logan McCormack last night proved to be yet another "log on the fire" in what is turning out to be a, [I]mind the pun[/I] "heated" war of words between both Logan McCormack and WLC Champion Drex Eman. Logan and Hotdog hosted yet another one of their unplanned and unscripted radio shows on YouTube last night and their special guest was known arsonist in the Danville area and WLC wrestler Josie Bell. A number of noteworthy things came out of the show during the interview involving Josie Bell. The show started off with Logan McCormack silent on the WLC topic until Josie Bell joined in on the show half way through. Josie and Logan mocked the WLC for a little, while Hotdog sat back not wanting to get involved although could be heard laughing throughout. Josie made note of the fact that he will be in attendance at the WLC's Halloween special this Friday. Josie also said that he is going to be facing Leopold Jeffery, the drunk old guy from last weeks show. Josie then brought up Drex Eman's invite issued towards Logan and Hotdog for this Friday's show. Logan stepped right in and said he doesn't want to be at the show and if he doesn't go neither will Hotdog. Logan called the WLC lame and jokingly added that he hopes Josie burns them all! Talk then turned on to the threat of arson made by Logan McCormack last Saturday on "The Logan and Hotdog Show". Logan asked Josie what type of things he has set fire on in the past, Josie at first said no comment before later trying to pull away from the subject completely. Logan jokingly then asked Josie if he would set fire to the WLC ring if he asked him too, Josie laughed and again said no comment. The segment came across very real and gives signs that possibly this whole 'arson' thing isn't a work and most likely is for real. Either way the whole thing came across very creepy. Before ending the show Logan McCormack talked with Josie some more about this Friday's Halloween WLC special from Drex Eman's back garden. Logan mentioned to Josie that the supposed big main event is going to be WLC Champion Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright taking on KT Loud and Jake Houn in a tag match. Logan then laughed and asked Josie how long he thought it would be before Drex had his top ripped off again......Josie laughed and said he was giving it five minutes tops! [B][COLOR=blue]Will Leopold Jeffery show up on Friday again? and if so for what price?[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG] Leopold Jeffery pictured above without his custom made armani suit and matching gold cufflinks is a known drunk in the Danville area who now and then hangs out with Drex Eman's dad, Wayne. Leopold tends to drink his money away hint why he is almost always low on dollar bills and seeing the opportunity Drex Eman offered Leopold a spot on the roster for one night only last week in the Hardcore Free For All. Leopold was payed in beer but sadly wasn't able to drink it for a couple of days after he was left in a bad way by Josie Bell as a result of a few stiff shots with a baseball bat. It was confirmed on "The Logan and Hotdog Show" last night as well as on the official World League Championship Wrestling MySpace profile today that Leopold Jeffery will step in the ring once again this Friday to face Josie Bell in what is being built as a No-DQ match. It's also expected that Leopold Jeffery is being payed once again in beer for his services. In an interesting note Drex Eman's dad, Wayne was not in attendance last week but when he was told by his son that Leopold was involved in the show and received a good ole' beaten Wayne Eman apparently found it funny. [B][COLOR=blue]Is it Payday for Joseph Olawaso after all?[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG] As many of you know Joseph Olawaso was told he was getting payed for all of his appearances with World League Championship Wrestling by Logan McCormack and later by WLC Champion Drex Eman however we all know that's not the case, but, Joseph doesn't and still believes he is getting payed. The belief now though behind the scenes within the WLC is that Joseph maybe getting payed for at least last weeks match with Danny Buck. With the news that now Logan McCormack is probably unlikely to appear for the WLC in any capacitie it looks like all responsibility of Joseph being lied to about pay is in Drex Eman's hands now, so it looks as if Drex will pay up as Logan isn't around to take the backlash. The current word going around is that Drex Eman told Joseph Olawaso last week at Debut in Danville that he would be getting payed for his match with Danny Buck at this Friday's Halloween show. It's expected that after that one payment Joseph will be told that the WLC have nothing else for him in the effort to rid the WLC and Drex himself of any responsibility of any wage issues. Reportedly Joseph Olawaso is owed $60 for his match from last weeks Debut in Danville, it should be interesting to see if Drex Eman does pay Joseph his wage as Drex was looking to purchase Smackdown vs. Raw 2009.

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]James wants answers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=black]Last weeks debut World League Championship show proved to throw up many questions that are still awaiting answers. One question left on the mind of one James Racket though was "Why Danny, Why"? Why did Danny Buck slap James Racket around the face in front of 40 plus die hard WLC fans? [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Tonight James Racket wants an answer but will Danny Buck be in attendance to give him one after what happened last week? For those who don't know Danny Buck was hit in the face with a baseball bat that left him hurt for days but with all that up in the air will Danny Buck still show up tonight at WLC's Halloween special and give his answer to why he did what he did?[/COLOR] [B]In Your BackGarden 2:[/B] [SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][B]ween[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]in Danville[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]TONIGHT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/CENTER]

Archived