World League Championships

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=6][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkred].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]The Gruesome Main Event[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Opponents last week, tag team partners this week! In what is to be nothing less than a gruesome tag team main event on Halloween night, WLC Champion Drex Eman will team up with his opponent from last week Lee Cartwright to take on KT Loud and his opponent from last week Jake Houn. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Last week Jake Houn and KT Loud tore into each other in a match that saw KT Loud leave the ring with an injured shoulder thanks to Jake Houn, however even though both men left the ring bloody Jake Houn was the one who got the historic victory in the WLC's first ever show. Can either man trust each other tonight in the WLC's first ever tag team main event? or will KT Loud want revenge on Jake Houn for his injured shoulder? [/CENTER] [CENTER]You'll have KT Loud and Jake Houn on one side but then on the other side you will have Lee Cartwright and WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman on the other side. Will there be tension tonight between Eman and Cartwright? Last Friday at the WLC's debut show Drex Eman regained his WLC Championship in his first ever title defense against his best friend Lee Cartwright however with Drex regaining his WLC Title and confirming his place at the top of the WLC tree does that sit well with Lee Cartwright? Only time will tell.... [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=darkred]Tag Team[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Main Event[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]In Your BackGarden 2:[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black] [B]in Danville[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]The Unknown Fan Strikes Again![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=darkred]IN HIS [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]DE[/COLOR]BUT MATCH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] The Unknown Fan vs. TBA[/CENTER] [CENTER]Last week in the Hardcore Free For All an unknown fan jumped into the WLC action. The WLC announced prior to the Harcore Free For All that anyone could enter the match..... even a fan, however the WLC didn't expect a fan to really get in on the action but, in the end, World League Championship Wrestling was proved wrong and not only did an unknown fan enter the match but he won as well. The unknown fan will be attendance tonight at the WLC's Halloween special but not only will he be there but he will also be in action in his official debut one on one match against a "to be announced" opponent.[/CENTER] [CENTER]What other surprises does the unknown fan have in store for us? will he unleash another verbal assault on to the crowd like he did last week when he called out a foreign kid from the crowd? Does this foreign kid have a history with the unknown fan and if so will this "foreign kid" show up tonight to either take the verbal assault or give some back?[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]The Korean Is Your Host[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]"JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!"[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]World League Championship Wrestling's resident Korean whose "...Just so happy to be here" will be your host tonight for the WLC's Halloween special. Last week Korean Joe lost in his first ever match to WLC staple Kevin Jones but it seems as though despite his loss everyone was entertained by the Korean's ways and with Korean Joe as your host tonight be sure to be entertained and well informed as the night progresses on.[/CENTER] [CENTER]In the tradition that is Halloween costumes ironically your host for tonight Korean Joe has confirmed via his MySpace account that tonight he will be dressed as Captain America! ........take from it what you will folks.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]David Vice has a HUGE Announcement![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]David Vice Making History Tonight![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black]David Vice - last week's host and cousin of WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman - has a huge announcement to make tonight at WLC's Halloween special. David Vice late last night asked his cousin Drex Eman if he could have some time on tonight's show in what he is claiming will be an announcement that will change his life forever and those involved....but what is it?[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Does this announcement have anything to do with last week's supposed Drex Eman announcement that never happened? And how exactly will David Vice's announcement make history?[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Find out[/B] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]In Your BackGarden 2:[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3]in Danville[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;517663]This is awwesome, I'm pissed I didn't think of it first! I mark out for Korean Joe![/QUOTE] Thanks for the comment, yeah Korean Joe is heading for the big time. There is still more to come today before tonight's show. I've got one more update hyping tonight's show and then just like last week much later on tonight I will post what's going on backstage prior to the event it's self and then about two or three hours after that I will post the show in full. This show will be much better than last weeks, a lot is going to happen tonight.

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]The Invite Stands![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]Will tonight's show be on fire?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Being friends of WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman it was expected that both Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III were going to be a big part of World League Championship Wrestling, not as wrestlers but as in ring personalities and seen as both Logan and Hotdog have their own radio show on YouTube it was expected they would hype the WLC brand on their show as well. Although after recent actions from one Logan McCormack that isn't going to happen now.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Last week both Logan and Hotdog no-showed the WLC's debut show and the following day on their YouTube radio show known as "The Logan and Hotdog Show", Logan McCormack made fun of the WLC and made a threat of arson at a WLC event in the future via his friend, none arsonist and WLC wrestler Josie Bell. Logan claimed that if he asked him too, Josie Bell would set fire to a WLC ring. It was this threat that resulted in WLC Champion Drex Eman condemning Logan's remarks and issuing an invite to both Logan and Hotdog to dare and step foot in a WLC ring tonight at WLC's Halloween special. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Logan and Hotdog have known Drex Eman since their early school days, a lot of good times are 'in the bank', is their friendship really over? is this all going to end with arson at a WLC event tonight or in the future?[/CENTER] [CENTER]However, the real burning question remains unanswered. Will Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III dare to show up tonight after being invited to do so by Drex Eman? And are these threats of arson for real, if so will things heat up tonight? [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]No-DQ Tonight![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]The Known Arsonist takes on The Known Drunk[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Despite the recent threats of arson from Logan McCormack this week, Josie Bell - the very guy Logan said would be the one to commit the arson - will still be in action tonight. Even though he has a close relationship with Logan McCormack and has been a part of the threats towards the WLC this week the WLC are still going a head with this advertised match. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Tonight, Josie Bell is set to take on the drunk he took out with a baseball bat last week in the Hardcore Free For All - Leopold Jeffrey. As confirmed this week by Josie Bell himself the match will be No-DQ which can only mean one thing and that is anything is possible![/CENTER] [CENTER]Leopold Jeffrey is expected by most to take a real beating tonight from Josie Bell but is that the only thing that the known arsonist Josie Bell has in store for Leopold? For those who don't know Leopold is a friend of Wayne Eman, the father of Drex Eman, so with that said will Josie Bell try to get personal with the Eman family by really hurting Leopold tonight? [/CENTER] [CENTER]Is Josie Bell out on a mission to make a statement tonight? And if so, has that mission been set by Logan McCormack?[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkred]No-[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]DQ[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Josie Bell vs. Leopold Jeffrey[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]In Your BackGarden 2: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3]in Danville[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]TONIGHT![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3] in Danville[/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [I]Backstage View[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]The big news coming from backstage tonight here in Danville is that near enough all day WLC Champion Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones have been hanging out together planning out future WLC business. One thing that is surprising is that Drex Eman's Dad, Wayne Eman has also seemingly been brought into today's meeting. Wayne Eman is of course not your typical Dad and apparently was the one who encouraged Drex to start the WLC up in the first place, so it only seems right in a way that Wayne would want to get involved in some way. David Vice also arrived earlier in the day as well. From what is known there have been plans put in place just in case the threat of arson comes true tonight.[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]The crowd here tonight is about the same as last week, around the 40 people mark, although they seem really pumped for the show tonight. Clearly this week these fans know what to expect from the WLC and are fully aware of the storylines as well as the arson threats. Some of the fans are even dressed up in Halloween costumes. Although some other fans have been spotted packing eggs![/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER]As cover for the wrestling show tonight a Halloween party is being thrown just in case a certain neighbour was to make a complaint[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Joseph Olawaso has been spotted entering WLC Champion Drex Eman's home this afternoon, however, it's expected that Joseph will not wrestle tonight, it's even thought Joseph may be told there are no further plans for him and as a result will be asked to leave World League Championship Wrestling.[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]It's the same as last week in terms of wrestlers theme music. A CD player will be set up in Drex Eman's kitchen area and will be turned up loud enough for people to hear the theme music in the backyard. It's the same set up as last week for the ring as well. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]David Vice - who is expected to make a huge announcement tonight - has been at Drex Eman's house all day today, Lucy Rackley was also spotted going into Drex Eman's house at different times during the day. Worryingly for the WLC it should be noted that Bob Rackley is home tonight after a long hard day at work, Bob Rackley [B]doesn't[/B] like Halloween![/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]In the last 30 minutes Josie Bell arrived without Logan McCormack or Brandon "Hotdog" James III with him. Since arriving Josie Bell has kept himself to himself. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Leopold Jeffrey has also arrived and yes, he is drunk![/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]In a last note Danny Buck has arrived as well and is expected to come to the ring tonight to talk to James Racket and explain his actions for last weeks "bi*ch slap".[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkred]Confirmed Card[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]For Tonight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=darkred]Tag Team[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Main Event[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=darkred]No[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]-DQ[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Josie Bell vs. Leopold Jeffrey[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Unknown Fan vs. TBA[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Al[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]so[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] James Racket wants answers from Danny Buck![/CENTER] [CENTER]David Vice has a huge announcement to make which will make history![/CENTER] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [CENTER]Will Logan and Hotdog show up?[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkred]Pl[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]us[/COLOR][/B] Korean Joe is tonight's host[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/SIZE] In Your BackGarden 2:[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B] To be posted tonight in the next 3 to 4 hours![/CENTER] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Before tonight's show....[/B] Before going a head with tonight's show World League Championship Wrestling uploaded a video on YouTube of WLC Champion Drex Eman talking with Kevin Jones and Lee Cartwright about the importance of them sticking together tonight and every night from here on in. Drex then looks to Lee and says to him that last week they had an awesome match but tonight it's a team affair. Drex then puts his hand out and says to both Lee and Kevin are they with him, Kevin immediately puts his hand in followed by Lee Cartwright whose at first uncertain frown turns to a smile. At that point David Vice comes into shot and puts his hand in as well and says he's in too, everyone laughs and Drex shouts out "Break"! as they throw their hands into the air. Kevin Jones and Lee Cartwright then walk off and Drex Eman goes to follow on but David Vice stops him. Drex then turns around to see what David wants as by now both Lee and Kevin are out of shot. Drex then asks David "what's wrong"? David replies by saying that he jus wanted to make sure if it's still ok for him to go a head with tonight's big announcement, Drex says it's ok and to go for it. David Vice then smiles and says thanks to his cousin Drex because tonight really is a big night for him. Drex Eman then shakes his cousin's hand and tells him to not do anything he wouldn't do as the videos fades to black. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B][SIZE=3]in Danville[/SIZE][/B] [B]In Your BackGarden 2[/B] [SIZE=1]Friday, October 31st 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]World League Championship Wrestling's Halloween special kicks off with your host for the night, Korean Joe making his way to the ring dressed in his Halloween costume as Captain America. The somewhat pumped up crowd start chanting "JOE! JOE! JOE!" over and over again as World League Championship Wrestlings resident Korean gets into the ring. Korean Joe then starts up a "USA" chant although it doesn't really catch on with the crowd but poor Joe doesn't seem to get that and keeps chanting "USA" anyway. Korean Joe starts off by saying that tonight the WLC gives nothing but the best with a big time main event as WLC Champion Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright take on KT Loud and Jake Houn. Joe then says that tonight he would first like to introduce the WLC's head referee, Mike Tony. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MikeTony.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Mike Tony makes his way to the ring eating a mars bar and wearing a baseball cap. Mike then gets in the ring and allows Korean Joe to carry on speaking. Joe goes to speak some more but is rudely interrupted by The Unknown Fan who makes his way out to the ring to no theme music. The unknown fan then gets in the ring and tells Korean Joe to "beat it"! The unknown fan then tells everyone to stop thinking of him as a fan and to from here on in refer to him as Justin Marks. Justin then brings up last week and his Hardcore Free For All win. Justin calls it the first ever true shock in the WLC and tonight marks the first ever official match from one, Justin Marks. Justin then says "So I heard that the WLC have a mystry opponent for me tonight, how about he makes his way on out here right now"! at that point out comes ...... Joseph Olawaso, to a surprising cheer from the crowd, clearly the crowd are aware of the current significants of Joseph actually being here tonight. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkred]Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]tch[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Justin Marks vs. Joseph Olawaso [SIZE=2]The match kicks off with Justin delivering some punches to Joseph Olawaso however Joseph counters Justin's third punch and nails him with a DDT. Justin then gets back up and receives some punches this time from Joseph. The crowd are really behind Joseph here as Joseph takes down Justin with a spine buster. While Justin is laid out in the ring in pain Joseph takes this moment to take in some of the cheers from the crowd. Joseph then starts to motion to the crowd that he is going to end the match, as he starts doing The Rock's crouching pose - the same thing The Rock would do before delivering The Rock Bottom - and shouts out to the crowd "It's time for the flat bottom". Justin then gets up and Joseph nails him with a Flat Bottom, which is the exact same move as the Rock Bottom. Joseph then covers Justin for the three count and the win. Joseph then celebrates in the ring as Justin Marks manages to pull himself up and leave ringside as the crowd continue their cheers for Joseph Olawso. [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkred]Win[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ner[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] Joseph Olawaso [/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]While leaving ringside Justin Marks can be seen arguing with a guy in the crowd, it turns out to be the foreign kid from last week. Justin Marks is shouting at this poor silent foreign kid although the foreign kid doesn't answer back. Eventually Justin leaves holding his back as Joseph claps the fans for cheering him and then makes his way to the back as well. Mike Tony then leaves to the back as well as Korean Joe makes his way back out to the ring. Korean Joe then gets in the ring and says to the fans in attendance that he would like to take this moment to welcome to the ring his big time guest for this moment in time, James Racket! Jeff Hardy's theme tune "No More Words" then hits as James Racket makes his way to the ring. Before getting into the ring James goes up to his girlfriend among the crowd at ringside and kisses her, James then gets in the ring and clearly looks happy to be here tonight as he takes in the cheers from the crowd. [SIZE=2][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Korean Joe takes this opportunity to shake James' hand and welcomes him to World League Championship Wrestling. James thanks Korean Joe for the welcome and then says to Joe how awesome his costume is looking tonight. Korean Joe says thank you and says to James Racket that he originally had a choice between the Captain America outfit or a saucy french maid outfit, Joe says he would have gone for the french maid outfit but felt he would have been disrespecting his family and his heritage so instead Joe says he felt dressing up as Captain America would keep his Korean heritage intact with dignity. Korean Joe again seemingly not knowing what he is doing out there then starts a "USA"! chant again.... lets hope his Korean family never get to see or hear about this otherwise he may lose his dignity after all. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Korean Joe then asks James Racket why has he called for this time here tonight in the ring. James says that last week he was in attendance at the WLC's first ever show to see his girlfriends, friends brother, Danny Buck in action however things didn't go to well. James says that possibly Danny had to many M&M's and was hyper and perhaps that's why he did what he did last week. An engrossed Korean Joe then says "OHHHhhhhhh wha did he doooo", the crowd burst out laughing as James Racket looks confused while trying to stop himself from laughing as well. "You were there that night too Joe" says James Racket to Korean Joe. Joe responds by saying "Ohhhh white, yea sure I we memba, Dan slaped you up side da head, yes"? James Racket can't keep a straight face not only that but the crowd are loving every minute of it, Korean Joe just doesn't know what he's doing out there. Another "JOE! JOE! JOE"! chant then breaks out which James Racket acknowledges by stepping back and allowing Korean Joe to take in. This is making Korean Joe's night![/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]James Racket then says to Korean Joe that he would like to take this moment to call Danny Buck out to the ring right now so he can ask him the question that has been on his mind all week and that's "Why Danny, Why"? Korean Joe then calls Danny out to the ring, Danny Buck then makes his way out to the ring with no theme music. The crowd boo Danny as he makes his way to the ring however Danny combats the crowds booing by doing a couple of DX chops to them. A fan in the crowd can be heard shouting out "This isn't the WWE, You Bi*ch"! from that point Danny decides to stop the DX chops and gets in the ring before causing himself anymore embarrassments. Danny Buck then gets in Korean Joe's face and tells him to leave, Korean Joe replies back by saying "No sir". James Racket then puts his arm around Korean Joe and says to him that it's probably best he leaves. Korean Joe smiles and says "OK sir"! Korean Joe then leaves the ringside area as the crowd chant "You Are Awesome"! over and over again directed towards Korean Joe. [SIZE=2]As the chants for Korean Joe die down and now with Joe out of shot James Racket gets to business by asking Danny Buck to explain himself for his actions last week. Danny shakes his head and says that he would rather prefer James explain his actions. James looks confused and asks Danny what he means. Danny fires back by saying that when WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman asked him to join the WLC and be apart of it from the very start, Danny goes on to say it was like a dream come true. Danny claims that wrestling is his dream but that won't happen now. A concerned James Racket asks why and Danny responds by shouting "You Stole My Thunder You Moron"! at James Racket. James looks confused and says to Danny "Is this what last week was all about, you slapped me because you think by me wrestling here is stealing your thunder"? James goes all serious and says to Danny that if that is the problem then he won't join the WLC and that he only wanted to do it as fun not to hurt someone's feelings or steal anyone's thunder. The "on the ball" and ever so sarcastic crowd of the night then start to chant "We'd rather James than Danny" clap clap, clap clap clap "We'd rather James than Danny" over and over again. James then turns to the crowd and says "You're not helping guys". James then turns around[/SIZE][SIZE=2] and is met with another slap by Danny........"..........OHHHHH" goes the crowd as James covers his lip with his hand. Danny Buck then shouts at James "I'll make you pay"! Danny Buck then goes to leave the ring but as he does he trips over one of the pieces of string serving as ring ropes for the ring. Danny falls to the outside as the crowd laugh at him and chant "You Fu*ked Up". Danny Buck then quickly gets to his feet and leaves ringside red-faced as James Racket stands in the ring looking confused as to what just happened here. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]With Danny Buck now out of site Korean Joe makes his way back out to ringside. James Racket then leaves the ring as Korean Joe enters it. Joe then announces the participants for the next match, the following two men are making their WLC debut. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DustinWhitestock.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]tch[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Eric Lind vs. Dustin Whitestock [SIZE=2]Your typical debut match in a backyard wrestling promotion here folks full of botches, it's not good at all. Eric Lind takes control early on but soon gets over powered by Dustin Whitestock. Dustin takes Eric down with a shoulder tackle and then starts putting the boots to him, it's at that point that Bob Rackley comes out in his backyard, puts his head over the fence and shouts over to Eman's backyard, "What the hell is going on here"? At that point the match referee Mike Tony blatantly makes a signal to Eirc Lind to end the match , Mike Tony's signal is simple, it has him shouting at Eric to ".....End it now Eirc"! - very professional seen as mostly everyone heard it. Eric Lind wins the match with a russian leg sweep followed by a Hulk Hogan style Leg Drop following up on it. Eric Lind gets the win and then leaves to the back followed by Mike Tony who helps Dustin Whitestock to the back. Clearly the match was ended early due to Bob Rackley interfering in proceedings over the fence. The crowd then start chanting "Who the fu*k are you" repeatedly directed at Bob before some fans then start throwing eggs at Bob. Bob quickly ducks for cover before heading back into his house and slamming his back door shut. [SIZE=5][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]Win[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ner[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] Eric Lind [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]With all the commotion going on at ringside David Vice runs out to the ring and says to the fans that he has an announcement to make and he would like it if the fans would allow Bob Rackley to come on out again so he can hear it for himself. David soon has the crowd's attention who now are focused on what he has to say. David says to the fans that he promised he had a big announcement to make tonight, an announcement that will make history and will change his life forever as well as anyone else who possibly could be involved by it. David then starts shouting over the fence to The Rackley's household, shouting for Bob Rackley to come on out. The Rackley's back door then swings open and out comes Bob Rackley with his cell phone in hand, Bob says he is going to ring the cops if the egg throwing continues. David tells Bob to calm down because he has something to say to him that's very important. "Now what's that kid" says Bob Rackley who is intrigued as to what David has to say. [/SIZE][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]With all this going on out comes Lucy Rackley and Bob's wife, Susan Rackey as well. David then takes a deep breath and says he's glad everyone is here tonight so they can hear what has to say because for him it's history and it's life changing. David says to the crowd that earlier this year at a house party at the Rackley's he and Bob and Susan Rackley's daughter, Lucy were caught kissing by her father Bob who after catching them kissing then took upon himself to throw him out of the house and ban him from seeing Lucy ever again. David says that when he first saw Lucy he liked her, he felt something and that's why he has to come clean on something here tonight. David looks at Bob over the fence and says to him that he's been seeing Lucy all this time but most importantly he's fallen in love with her. Bob and Susan Rackley look shocked and at that point Lucy Rackley climbs over the fence and gets in the ring with David and kisses him. Some idiot in the crowd shouts at "That's the announcement, f*cking hell, BORING"!!!!!!! the guy then shouts out "Next you'll be telling us you own half the company"!!!! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]David Vice then turns to the crowd and says "Oh no.... that's not the announcement folks"! David then proceeds to go down on one knee and to the absolute shock of everyone at ringside David asks Lucy to marry him.................."Over my dead body" shouts Bob Rackley who then tries to jump the fence, as Bob tries to jump the fence, fans then proceed to throw eggs at Bob and his wife. Bob then retreats from the fence trying to avoid the eggs. The egg throwing then stops as Lucy answers David and says....... "YES"! the crowd cheer and both David and Lucy kiss as Bob Rackley looks on angry. Bob then storms back into his house and is followed by his wife who also looks displeased with her daughters response. David and Lucy then continue to kiss as Bob Rackley comes back out to his backyard. Bob then shouts over to his daughter "You ain't sleeping here tonight missy not if you're with that tralier trash descendant of an Eman"! David Vice smirks and shouts back in retaliation "Don't worry Mr. Rackley she can sleep with me tonight, just like she did last night and the night before although we don't do much sleeping"! The shocked crowd all turn to Bob Rackley to see Bob's reaction. Bob looks as if his world has crashed in on him. Bob then goes back in the house and slams his back door as the crowd cheer both David Vice and Lucy Rackley. David and Lucy kiss and then walk off backstage with David carrying Lucy into Drex Eman's house. [SIZE=2]Korean Joe then makes his way back out to the ring, on making his way out to the ring someone in the back see's the opportunity to play "Born in the USA" BY Bruce Springsteen as Joe's theme tune, the crowd immediately start laughing. Korean Joe again doesn't get what's going on and again starts another "USA" chant dressed as Captain America in the hope of getting another cheap pop. Joe then announces that the following match is a No-DQ match. Josie Bell then makes his way out first holding a baseball bat followed out next by his opponent Leopold Jeffrey who staggers to the ring holding a can of beer. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][FONT=Century Gothic][B][COLOR=darkred]No[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]-DQ[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [COLOR=black]Josie Bell vs. Leopold Jeffrey[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]It should be noted that Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III are not here yet and will most likely not be here now at all. The match is all one sided, as Leopold gets in the ring he is met with a baseball bat to the head from Josie Bell. Just like last week Josie repeatedly beats Leopold with the bat. Josie then throws the bat down and pulls a knuckle duster out of his pocket. Josie Bell then punches Leopold as hard as he can three times to the head with the knuckle duster. Leopold then starts to bleed and falls to the mat. Josie Bell then drags Leopold out of the ring and throws him into Bob Rackley's fence. Josie then kicks Leopold in the face and then throws him into the fence again and this time the fence breaks as Leopold crashes through it. This now brings out Bob Rackley again - who looks as if he has been crying. Bob Rackley immediately runs over to Leopold to see if the man is ok. Bob then starts shouting at Josie telling him to get off of his property. It's at that point that Leopold is sick all over Bob Rackley as well as his prize winning lawn. Bob Rackley then backs off looking disgusted as Josie Bell drags Leopold back into Eman's back garden and into the ring. It's at that point that Josie Bell pins Leopold for the unsurprising win. [SIZE=2]Josie Bell then leaves ringside and goes to the back as head referee Mike Tony checks on Leopold Jeffrey who looks in a bad way. "Hey hillbilly's, tomorrow i'm calling the cops" shouts over Bob Rackley who is covered in Leopold Jeffrey's sick, "You'll be receiving a dry cleaning bill too" shouts Bob Rackley as he enters his house not for the first time tonight looking unhappy and slamming the door behind him. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]Win[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ner[/COLOR][/FONT] [/B][/SIZE][/FONT]Josie Bell Korean Joe then makes his way out to ringside and thanks everyone for treating him well tonight. Joe says he has loved being host and says he is looking forward to doing it again maybe in the future. Korean Joe then announces the participants in the tag team main event next. WLC Champion Drex Eman once again comes down to the ring to Triple H's classic "It's My Time" theme music. Lee Cartwright then comes down next to ringside accompanied by Kevin Jones KT Loud comes down with his shoulder tapped up. Jake Houn is then down next and as he makes his way to the ring both Jake Houn and KT Loud exchange annoyed looks. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=black]W[/COLOR][COLOR=orange][B]/.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=darkred]V[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkred]Tag Team[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Main Event[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=black][B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright w/. Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn[/COLOR] The match starts off with Lee Cartwright and Jake Houn as the legal men. Lee is over with the crowd and starts the match off locking up with Jake Houn before taking him down on the mat. Jake Houn manages to get up but Lee takes him back down and elbows him right on his chest. Lee makes the pin but only gets a one count. A small "You got bi*ch tits"! chant breaks out directed at Drex Eman which seems to annoy Drex for the few seconds it lasts. For the next ten minutes a typical tag match takes place. Plenty of tags in and out. The tag relationship between KT Loud and Jake Houn however looks to be in question though as the two exchange either blind tags or slap each other on the chest whenever tagging in or out. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] With the main event still in progress Josie Bell comes out at ringside and watches the match from Drex Eman's back door. This seems to be distracting Drex as the match continues on with Jake Houn trying to get a quick roll up on Drex however the WLC Champion kicks out and then tags in Lee Cartwright. Kevin Jones at ringside then goes up to Josie Bell on the outside and asks him what he is up to. Josie Bell then pulls out a lighter and starts playing around with it while laughing to himself. Josie Bell then says to Kevin Jones "You'll all keep", Josie Bell then backs off, enters Drex's house and leaves via the front door leaving the premises in the process. Kevin Jones then goes back to ringside to watch the match as it continues on. Back to the match Jake Houn goes to tag in KT Loud however just as Jake goes to tag KT, KT backs off and leaves ringside leaving Jake in the ring on his own with Lee and Drex. KT Loud also leaves the premises. Jake Houn at that point tries to fight back but can't manage to do it. Lee Cartwright then beats Jake Houn with a swinging neck breaker into a pin for the win. [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkred]Win[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ners[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright w/. Kevin Jones [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] After the match Drex Eman holds up Lee Cartwrights arm in victory as the crowd cheer for Lee. Kevin Jones then gets in the ring and celebrates with Drex and Lee as Jake Houn rolls to the outside and is egged by some fans in attendance. David Vice then runs down and gets in on the celebration with Drex, Lee and Kevin. Some of the fans at ringside then hand Drex, Lee, Kevin and David some eggs. It's at that point that Drex and the rest of the guys proceed to throw eggs at Bob Rackley's house as the WLC's Halloween show comes to an end with Drex. Lee. Kevin and David egging Bob Rackley's house with the crowd looking on cheering. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3]First of the Month Recap[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Recapping October 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE] For those who don't wish to check back on pages and just want to get into the diary as quick as they can I will be posting monthly recaps at the first of every month to help those who have just started to read this diary and don't wish to scroll back. I will also post page numbers for readers to go back on if they wish to read in detail the item I am highlighting. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]This is a real time diary meaning the shows happen on the actual date they are hyped/advertised for. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]October 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling is formed by Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones. The WLC is starting life at the very bottom of the pile as a backyard wrestling promotion. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]Drex Eman is named the official WLC Champion on [COLOR=black][B]October 14th 2008[/B][/COLOR] at the WLC's first booking meeting. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]World League Championship Wrestling have invested very little money so far in the promotion. The only thing bought for the promotion was by Drex Eman when he bought the WWE's World Heavyweight Championship replica belt which will currently serve as the official WLC Championship. The ring is made up of a flat piece of wood serving as the ring mat with 4, 4x4 type poles serving as the ring posts. Three pieces of string are then tied around the ring posts to give the ring rope effect, none of it was bought, it was either found or came from Drex Eman's house. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]On [B]Page 1[/B] of this diary a detailed post was posted allowing diary readers to get to know the characters. This is a must read for anyone willing to take this diary seriously or even begin to understand it. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]This diary opened with an [COLOR=black][B]Introduction Week[/B][/COLOR] outlining character details, feuds that were all ready in place before the diary began as well as much more that once again are a must read for anyone willing to take this diary seriously or understand it. All can be found on [B]Page 1[/B]. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Lucida Console]Mystery [/FONT][FONT=Lucida Console]Blogger[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]X[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE]makes their first post on [B]Page 1[/B]. [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=3][B]X[/B][/SIZE], or [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] for short is a online hater of Drex Eman's that has been blogging about Drex long before this diary even began. [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] writes mean, distasteful and sometimes threatening blogs towards Drex Eman. However, with the WLC now up and running [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X [/B][/I]has started blogging about the promotion, trashing it and looking on to it's hopeful and soon demise. It's unknown whether [B][I][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR][COLOR=black]X[/COLOR][/I][/B] is a male or female, teenager or adult. The identity of [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] is unknown but how long will that last for? remember..... [I]it's a mystery....[/I] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]October 17th 2008[/B] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/FONT] is born. Noah is a friend of Drex Eman's who never appears in the WLC or storylines but can be found posting the latest WLC news which will aide you to understand the big headlines more as well as provide breaking news and upcoming WLC event news. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]October 24th 2008[/B] before their first show World League Wrestling open up a YouTube and MySpace page. Both profiles are used to continue storylines, sometimes the WLC will post news items from their MySpace page before [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/FONT] does. [B][COLOR=red]NOTE[/COLOR][/B] There isn't a real life YouTube and MySpace page for the WLC, there is in the world of this diary though.......if you get what I mean. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]October 24th 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling had their first backyard wrestling event in Drex Eman's backyard. The event is dubbed [COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR] and is under the [B]In[/B] [B]Your BackGarden[/B] umbrella taken from the WWF's classic [I]in your house[/I] tag. [COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR] is referred to as [B]In Your BackGarden 1[/B] [I]Below are the following quick results for[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Debut in Danville[/COLOR][/B]. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]In his first [COLOR=black][B]WLC Title[/B][/COLOR] defense Drex Eman [I]pinned[/I] best friend, Lee Cartwright An Unknown Fan won a [B]Hardcore Free For All[/B], where anyone including the fans could enter. Joseph Olawaso [I]pinned[/I] Danny Buck Kevin Jones [I]pinned[/I] Korean Joe ...... "JOE! JOE! JOE"! Jake Houn [I]pinned[/I] KT Loud [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]A week later on Halloween night, [B]October 31st 2008[/B] the WLC held their second show, [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]In Your BackGarden 2:[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B] once again from Drex Eman's backgarden. The results for that event can be found in full above. However, the quick results are here below. In the WLC's first ever tag team main event [COLOR=black][B]WLC Champion[/B][/COLOR] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright [I]def.[/I] Jake Houn and KT Loud Josie Bell [I]pinned[/I] Leopold Jeffrey in a [B]No-DQ match[/B] Eric Lind [I]pinned[/I] Dustin Whitestock Joseph Olawaso [I]pinned [/I]The Unknown Fan, now going by his real name Justin Marks [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]At this point there are two major current talking points going on within World League Championship Wrestling, those are.... [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Friends of Drex Eman known as [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III no showed [COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville[/B][/COLOR], to make matters worse Logan McCormack made a threat of arson at a WLC event and claimed WLC wrestler and known arsonist Josie Bell will be the one to do it. No reason why has been given for the threat, nor has arson actually happened at a WLC event since the threat was made a week ago. At this point in time the WLC still are allowing Josie Bell to wrestle for them and at this point neither have Logan McCormack or Brandon "Hotdog" James III appeared in a WLC ring since the promotion started. [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]The neighborhood feud which was going on long before this diary ever began between The Eman's and The Rackley's is probably going to be getting even worse now as last night at [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=black][B] in Danville[/B][/COLOR] David Vice, the cousin of Drex Eman asked Bob Rackley's[I] smoking hot[/I] daughter, Lucy to marry him and she said yes! [COLOR=red][B]--------[/B][/COLOR] There's plenty that has not been highlighted here but these monthly recaps are meant as a [I]quick to the eye[/I] aide and hopefully even at this early stage in the diary it's already helping and making things clear. Starting in next months monthly recap I will start to thank any TEW community member who has helped me in anyway shape or form with this diary from cutting pictures to making signs/logos or anything else. So far I would like to thank... b0shey pat21532 [B]and[/B] fatallylost for cutting pics for me, it's greatly appreciated! Thank you to those who have commented so far on this diary. I would really like to know how people are taking to this diary, whether you don't like it or do feel free to post. This diary is different from most in terms that it has started from the early days of a backyard wrestling promotion with unknown people who are all hoping for the big time. If you don't take to someone then they are unlikely to stick around so in a way you are the one responsible for making them a star or a flop, you decide whether they are over or not. So, feel free to give your thoughts and anything else on a show, character or current storyline. I may not always agree but I do read it all and it will be in the back of my head when writing things out.[/CENTER] [LEFT]The Network Guy [SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B].[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[SIZE=6][FONT=Tahoma]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/FONT] [/SIZE][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Saturday, November 1st 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Bob Calls The Cops![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]I can confirm that early Saturday morning Bob Rackley called the cops after last night's egging of his house that took place during the closing moments of the WLC's Halloween special from WLC Champion Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones and David Vice. [/COLOR] The cops spoke with both Bob Rackley as well as Drex Eman and his father, Wayne Eman. No action is believed to have be taken although Drex Eman was warned by the cops. This all comes in the wake of last nights shock proposal of marriage from David Vice to Bob Rackley's daughter Lucy Rackey. Lucy accepted the proposal and it's this that is believed to of angered Bob, the marriage proposal is believed to be the last straw in this neighborhood feud between The Eman's and The Rackley's. More news as and when it becomes available on this matter.

[SIZE=6][FONT=Tahoma]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/FONT] [/SIZE][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Sunday, November 2nd 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Champion in trouble with the police[/COLOR][/B] I can confirm that early yesterday morning the police did come by WLC Champion Drex Eman's house after what took place in the closing moments of the WLC's Halloween special from the night previous. The police warned Drex Eman about his actions but of course there was no way the police was ever going to charge Drex for egging a neighbours house. The cops called it a "Typical Halloween prank that got out of control". The police also spoke with Bob Rackley and Wayne Eman but no further action was taken on the matter. Bob Rackley was of course angered by the cops decision to not do anything about the egging of his house. [COLOR=blue][B]Lee Cartwright steps up![/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG] World League Championship Wrestling confirmed earlier today via their MySpace account that Lee Cartwright's house will be the venue for the next WLC event which will take place this Thursday, November 6th. Lee Cartwright has also challenged known Danville arsonist Josie Bell to a match. In an added note Lee Cartwright's backgarden is a lot bigger than Drex Eman's so hopefully more people can fit in to watch come this Thursday. Also, Lee Cartwright's parents will not be home on Thursday meaning the event will go a head without any interference. [COLOR=blue][B]David and Lucy are for REAL[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] I can confirm that the engagement between David Vice and Lucy Rackley is for real. It came as a shock to everyone within the WLC even Drex Eman who did not know in advance what David Vice had planned for his big announcement this past Friday. Strangely enough a rumour has started up in the WLC locker room that David is considering having "Lucy 4-Life" tattooed on his left buttock. However, I cannot confirm this rumour at this point in time.

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]BREAKING NEWS...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG] Reports have come in that there has been a disturbance at the home of WLC Champion Drex Eman. Reports suggest that WLC wrestler Joseph Olawaso was in the house at the time arguing with Drex's father, Wayne Eman. From what is known a fight broke out in the last 20 minutes between Wayne Eman and Joseph Olawaso. I have just been told now that Wayne Eman apparently punched Joseph after a long heated arguement that saw Joseph at one point put his hands on Drex Eman. Joseph also attacked Wayne Eman, It's not known if the police have been called or what this matter is over although we could all probably guess. More news to come on this matter as and when it comes in, things are still sketcy but from what I have been told this is a very serious matter. [FONT=System][/FONT] [/CENTER]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Monday, November 3rd 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]Major REAL Fight Outside WLC Champion Drex Eman's House Last Night Involving Joseph Olawaso[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]Last night outside the home of WLC Champion Drex Eman, a fight took place between Joseph Olawaso and the father of Drex Eman, Wayne Eman. [/COLOR]In the last 24 hours I can confirm that the matter was over pay that was promised to Joseph Olawaso during his time with World League Championship Wrestling. The confrontation which lead to a fight apparently all started when Joseph Olawaso went to Drex Eman's home looking for payment for his match from this past Friday at [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Hallo[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]ween[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B]. From what is known Drex told Joseph he wouldn't be getting paid at this point in time, Joeseph then started to mention to Drex how he had heard that he was being lied to by the WLC and that he had heard that everyone is laughing behind his back because of these lies. Joseph reportedly then started to shout at Drex, Drex then shouted back and at that point Joseph Olawaso started to push Drex and started to get physical with him. Drex's father Wayne Eman then reportedly grabbed Joseph, started shouting at him and then punched him two times to the face. From that point a fight broke out before it was then broke up by Drex Eman, David Vice (who was at the house at the time) as well as some of Wayne Eman's friends who were also at the home at the time. Joseph Olawaso was then thrown out of the house and at that point Joseph Olawaso - who was visibly distraught by the whole thing - then started to shout about Drex outside Drex Eman's home before finally leaving. As many of you know by now everyone who works for the WLC does not receive any kind of payment although their are two exceptions, one being Leopold Jeffrey who is reported to have been payed in beer for his last two appearances for World League Championship Wrestling and then there is Joseph Olawaso who was under the belief that he was getting payed for all of his matches for the WLC. On his arrival to World League Championship Wrestling Logan McCormack (who was then a part of the WLC) convinced Joseph to join under the belief that Joseph would be paid around $60 per match with added bonuses depending on whether or not Joseph did any high risk moves, of course this was all a lie devised by Logan McCormack to get Joseph Olawaso to join the WLC in an attempt to bulk up the WLC roster prior to the promotions debut. WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman went along with the lie believing that someone of Joseph's age would add credibility to the promotion as well as some added realism. However, with the recent and sudden departure of Logan McCormack from the WLC before it had even started Drex Eman decided to pay Joseph Olawaso for his first ever match with the promotion back at [COLOR=blue][B]Debut in Danville [/B][/COLOR]in an attempt to settle up. Joseph was apparently payed $60 and was expected to never appear for World League Championship Wrestling ever again however as many of you may of noticed Joseph appeared surprisingly this past Friday at the WLC's Halloween special event and got the win over Justin Marks formerly The Unknown Fan. Clearly plans change within wrestling and with Joseph wrestling this past Friday for the WLC it looked as if the payment deal was back on. However, from what is known Joseph was not paid for that match and reportedly went to collect it yesterday and that's where the fight broke out. It's expected to be a couple of days before anything else comes of this, the police were not involved and reportedly Wayne Eman has apologised to Joseph Olawaso over the phone. It's unknown whether or not Joseph will appear for World League Championship Wrestling ever again at this point.

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Thursday, November 6th 2008 World League Championship Wrestling Presents [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] In Your BackGarden 3:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3]in Danville![/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]One of the WLC's Founding Fathers,[/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Lee Cartwright[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] vs. [SIZE=3]Danville's Known Arsonist[/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Josie Bell[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]The threat of Arson has been at the door of World League Championship Wrestling for over a week now but come this Thursday will the threat of arson be at Lee Cartwright's door when the WLC present Arson in Danville from Lee Cartwright's backyard? Lee Cartwright has asked for this match with Josie Bell so he can put an end to these threats of arson but, will things go Lee Cartwright's way when he goes up against Danville's known arsonist? [/CENTER] [CENTER]World League Championship Wrestling has also issued yet another challenge to Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III to show up this Thursday, but will they show or has the heat got to them?[/CENTER] [CENTER]At the end of the WLC's Halloween special this past Friday Josie Bell came down to ringside playing with a lighter and said the words "You'll All Keep", what did Josie mean by this? Find out this Thursday![/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3]Be sure to watch Lee Cartwright defend his backyard, his pride and his home this Thursday at.....[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Arson[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5]in Danville![/SIZE] [COLOR=orange][B]Cartwright[/B][/COLOR] vs. Bell [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=black]Things are about to[B] [COLOR=orange]HEAT[/COLOR][/B] up![/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Wednesday, November 5th 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]Logan McCormack turns up the heat by confirming he will be at this Thursday's WLC show[/COLOR][/B] Last night Logan McCormack confirmed via his online radio show that he would be appearing at this Thursday's WLC Arson in Danville event. Logan's confirmation came in the middle of his radio show which he co-hosts with Brandon "Hotdog" James III. It's unknown whether or not Hotdog will be in attendance as well this Thursday along with Logan however, anything is possible with these two. [COLOR=blue][B]Match added to this Thursday's WLC event[/B][/COLOR] WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman has confirmed that he will team with fellow WLC staple Kevin Jones to take on Jake Houn and KT Loud this Thursday at Arson in Danville. Arson in Danville comes from Lee Cartwright's backyard this Thursday, November 6th.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Official From World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=black]World League Championship Wrestling[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B]Presents[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][SIZE=5]in Danville![/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=orange]Cartwright [/COLOR]vs. Bell[/B][/FONT] [B][FONT=Fixedsys]Things are about to[COLOR=orange] HEAT[/COLOR] up![/FONT][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][FONT=Fixedsys]Confirmed Card So Far[/FONT][/B] [B][/B] [B][FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=orange]Main Event[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [FONT=Fixedsys]Lee Cartwright vs. "Danville's Known Arsonist" Josie Bell[/FONT] [B][/B] [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=orange][B]WLC Champion[/B][/COLOR] Drex Eman and Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn[/FONT] [B][/B] [B][FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=orange]AND JUST ADDED[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [FONT=Fixedsys]Danny Buck vs. Leopold Jeffrey[/FONT] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Tomorrow, Lee Cartwright defends his backyard, his pride but most of all his home from ARSON![/FONT][/B] [B][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua]Also at[B] [SIZE=4][COLOR=orange]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE] in Danville[/B][/FONT] [B][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Logan McCormack[/B] finally shows his face inside a WLC ring[/FONT] [B][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Also set to appear -[/B] Korean Joe (JOE! JOE! JOE!) The Newly Engaged couple David Vice and Lucy Rackley, Eric Lind, James Racket, Justin Marks[B] PLUS MUCH MORE[/B][/FONT] [B][/B] [B][/B] [/CENTER]

[SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][/FONT] [COLOR=black][B]Hype for[/B][SIZE=4] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [B]in Danville[/B] / [B][COLOR=orange][FONT=Book Antiqua]Cartwright[/FONT] [/COLOR][/B]vs. Bell[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]TOMORROW[/B][/COLOR][/FONT],[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B] ARSON[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B], [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange]Thursday, [COLOR=black]November 6th[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] Tomorrow night one of World League Championship Wrestling's founding fathers, Lee Cartwright will take on Danville's known arsonist Josie Bell in the main event in a match that really is going to be a nail biter. Below is a [B][COLOR=blue]Q and A[/COLOR][/B] that was done earlier today with Lee Cartwright as he prepares to defend his backyard, his pride and his home tomorrow night against Danville's Known Arsonist. [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] This is your first time having a WLC event in your backyard, what made you decide to have this event in your backyard this time around? [B][COLOR=black]A -[/COLOR][/B] There was no real choice really last Friday at out last show in Drex's backyard the show ended with myself, Drex, Kevin and David egging Drex's next door neighbours house. Long story short his neighbour was a bit angry and called the cops the next day so while the heat is still on Drex it just seemed right that I should step up and have this event in my backyard, plus my parents won't be home so it should be good. [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] You truly have stepped up for this one, not only are you having the event in your backyard but you are also in the main event in a match you asked for against the WLC's and Danville's Known Arsonist, Josie Bell. Why is this match happening and what made you go for it and challenge Josie Bell? [B]A -[/B] As of late Josie Bell has been at the forefront of a little controversy within the WLC and it boils down to, well, the threat of arson. Josie Bell is a known arsonist and to make matters worse he's friends with Logan McCormack. Myself, Drex and Kevin all thought Logan was a friend of ours but it seems Logan is having some kind of problem at the moment, I don't know maybe he's depressed or something. What ever it is Logan is taking it out on his friends and has decided to mess with us and just last week he made a threat of arson and said that Josie Bell would be the one to actually do it. To be honest Josie Bell is a bit of a livewire, I don't like him but one thing that is for sure is that he is for real, he is a known arsonist and he is known to the police for it so he has to be dealt with. One thing about the WLC is that yeah it is "wrestling" but it's more real than TNA or WWE. Tomorrow night when I take on Josie it's for real, I don't like him and that's why I asked for this match with him. [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] So are you saying your match with Josie tomorrow night will be a shoot? [COLOR=black][B]A -[/B][/COLOR] Take from it what you will, i'm going to hurt him. These threats come to an end tomorrow night and Josie will wrestle his last match tomorrow because after i'm done with him he will be so hurt and embarrassed that he won't want to come back. [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] Are you a little afraid that Josie may set fire to something tomorrow, like your house? [B]A -[/B] Yeah a little but, but my backyard will be packed tomorrow night with people I doubt Josie would do anything that stupid with loads of people around. Either way it ends tomorrow whether he gets arrested for attempted arson or he leaves bloody and with his tail between his legs, it ends tomorrow! [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] Anything else you can tell us about tomorrow? [B]A -[/B] Yeah some new cool things are going to be happening, One my sister Marssia will be getting in on the WLC action, she will be interviewing people on our YouTube page starting over the weekend helping a long promos and stuff plus she will be tomorrow's guest host. [COLOR=blue][B]Q -[/B][/COLOR] Any final words for Josie if he manages to read this that is? [B]A -[/B] Not really, he knows my feelings on him and he knows what will happen tomorrow. Things are about to heat up my friend! [B][COLOR=blue]Noah -[/COLOR][/B] Good Luck for tomorrow [B]Lee -[/B] Thank You [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]In Your BackGarden 3:[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange] [SIZE=5]ARSON[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [SIZE=3][B]in Danville[/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Tomorrow[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] Ahead of tonight's WLC event World League Championship Wrestling are posting videos on their official YouTube profile of WLC wrestlers being interviewed about their matches tonight. Lee Cartwright's sister, Marssia is your new WLC backstage interviewer and will be conducting the interviews. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Tonight[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn [COLOR=orange]Only at[/COLOR] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]in Danville[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG] .[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marssia:[/B] Hey and welcome to World League Championship Wrestlings extended buildup to [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange]ARSON [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]in Danville[/B] which comes your way tonight here in the Danville area. Tonight it's Lee Cartwright taking on the known arsonist Joise Bell but also tonight WLC Champion Drex Eman will team with Kevin Jones to take on my guests with me at this time KT Loud and Jake Houn. [I]Jake Houn and KT Loud walk into shot looking somewhat displeased with having to do this interview, it's clear that KT Loud and Jake Houn don't want to be near each other.[/I] [B]Marssia:[/B] Hey Guys [B]KT Loud:[/B] Yeah Hey, before we get into this... erm... what's your name? [B]Marssia:[/B] It's Marssia [B]KT Loud:[/B] Ok so before we get into this if you don't mind I'd kinda like to do the interview from here, you see I got some questions of my own to be asking Jakey boy over here. So Jake are you actually going to make an effort tonight to win? [B]Jake Houn:[/B] You know I get it, we lost last week because I got pinned, ........ and you know what maybe that wouldn't of happened if you had just, er, let's say, not walked off and left me one on two in the match! [B]KT Loud:[/B] I left you on your own in the ring last week because to be honest I don't want to have to be tagging with you...... [I]At this point Marssia walks out of shot and the camera pans in on KT Loud and Jake Houn[/I] [B]KT Loud:[/B] I don't like you Jake, you busted my shoulder two weeks ago if you cared to remember. Nothing is stopping me from turning on you tonight and busting your shoulder too. I could care less about what's supposed to happen fact is I don't care. [B]Jake Houn:[/B] I'm sorry, is that what you want? ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to botch that move two weeks ago that left you with an injured shoulder. If I had of meant it you sure as hell wouldn't be standing here right now, you'd be in a hospital ringing round all of your buddies in a desperate attempt to claw some money together to pay for your goddam x-rays. [B]KT Loud:[/B] That's big Jake, real big talking. You know tonight we got a big match, I'd actually like to win this one so let's say we win this and then afterwards you give me a rematch and we see what happens in that one. I'll try not to botch a move. [B]Jake Houn:[/B] Sure, lets just get through tonight first, I don't like you but that doesn't mean I can't work with you and it sure as hell doesn't mean that I can't give you a rematch and beat you again. See you tonight! [I]Jake Houn then walks off as the camera pans in on KT Loud who looks angry.[/I] [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5] in Danville[/SIZE] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]Cartwright [/B][/COLOR]vs. Bell[/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys]Things are about to [COLOR=orange][B]HEAT[/B][/COLOR] up![/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] Ahead of tonight's WLC event World League Championship Wrestling are posting videos on their official YouTube profile of WLC wrestlers being interviewed about their matches tonight. Lee Cartwright's sister, Marssia is your new WLC backstage interviewer and will be conducting the interviews. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG] .[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marssia:[/B] Hey James! what brings you to here to [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B] tonight? [B]James Racket:[/B] Well I like the WLC, I like wrestling but er, I noticed a little thing last night online and that was that my good ole' pal Danny Buck is in action against Leopold Jeffrey tonight so you know I thought I would come by. Plus I also want to see your bro Lee take out Josie Bell in the main event. [B]Marssia:[/B] I noticed the sarcasm there referring to Danny Buck as your "Good ole' pal". Got something planned for Danny Boy tonight? [B]James Racket:[/B] Something planned? nahhhh! [B]Marssia:[/B] So you've just come down here tonight to watch Danny's match [B]James Racket:[/B] Yep and of course the rest of the show [B]Marssia:[/B] And you're not annoyed with Danny for slapping you in the face two weeks in a row? [B]James Racket:[/B] Nope not a bit, the kid just got carried away [B]Marssia:[/B] Well I guess we will see you later tonight.... [B]James Racket:[/B] You may do [I]James Racket then says to Marssia that her bro, Lee, better kick Josie's ass tonight as the vid fades to black.[/I] [CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5] in Danville[/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]Cartwright[/B][/COLOR] vs. Bell[/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys]Things are about to[COLOR=orange][B] HEAT[/B][/COLOR] up![/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Official from World League Championship Wrestling Ahead of tonight's WLC event World League Championship Wrestling are posting videos on their official YouTube profile of WLC wrestlers being interviewed about their matches tonight. Lee Cartwright's sister, Marssia is your new WLC backstage interviewer and will be conducting the interviews. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Tonight[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]One of the WLC's Founding Fathers[/B],[B][COLOR=orange] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Lee Cartwright[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [B]vs.[/B] [B]Danville's Known Arsonist,[/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Josie Bell[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][COLOR=black][B]ONLY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]at[/B] [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] in Danville[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG] .[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Joining me right now are the three founding fathers of World League Championship Wrestling, [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman, Kevin Jones and the guy who will go one on one with Danville's Known Arsonist tonight Lee Cartwright. So hey guys what's going down tonight? [B]Lee:[/B] Tonight is huge it's the first WLC event to come from the backyard of a Cartwright as I take on an arsonist called Josie Bell. Plus, Drex and Kevin are in tag action tonight against KT Loud and Jake Houn. [B]Drex:[/B] You damm right we are Lee! me and Kev have got a big tag match tonight and one thing is for sure all of tonight's matches are going to be hot! [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Besides your matches here tonight it looks as if Logan McCormack is going to be here as well at [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][B]in Danville[/B] should we expect things to er "Heat up"!. [B]Kevin:[/B] Yeah, looks like we got Logan up in here tonight but you can be sure that if he does show then we'll be waiting. [B]Drex:[/B] Like Kev said the three of us want Logan to show, we're not going to hurt him, we don't need to. What we want is to know why he made those threats. All he has to do is show up and then we'll see what happens. [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Anything else you can tell us about tonight's show? possibly whether or not the newly engaged couple, David Vice and Lucy Rackley will be showing up here tonight? [B]Drex:[/B] Yeah David's here, not sure about Lucy though. [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] I'm sure a lot of WLC fans probably wanna know this Drex, were you shocked with your cousin David's engagement to Lucy last week? [B]Drex:[/B] A little Marssia, just a little. I thought it was a bit of a liberty in some ways that David would go out in my ring and ask his girl to marry him. You know this isn't a soap oprea and I don't care for all that bull, if I did I'd watch WWE or even TNA for that matter. I felt it was a bit too cheesy and if I had known what the announcement was going to be in advance than David wouldn't of been using my time to do something which could of been done somewhere else. But all in all i'm happy for David and Lucy. [B]Kevin:[/B] Drex didn't you used to fancy Lucy? [B]Drex[/B] NO Kev! don't be silly [B]Lee:[/B] She is after all Bob Rackley's smoking hot daughter Drex, it's ok, we all liked her! [B]Drex:[/B] Yeah, yeah whatever. [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Anyway guys i'm sure you are looking forward to tonight but what's still to come from the WLC? not just tonight but in the future... [B]Drex:[/B] A lot is still to come starting next week we will be releasing some news on our new website which we will be setting up plus something else that I can't really talk about at this point in time.....my lips are sealed on that one but everyone will know come next week. [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Hey Bro, I wanna get the last word with you, how are you going to be going about your match tonight with Danville's Known Arsonist Josie Bell? [B]Lee:[/B] It's going to be a big main event and I will win that's for certain. I don't expect it to be easy but come tonight i'm going to put the fire out and end Josie Bell's time here in the WLC and that's a promise! [B][COLOR=orange]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] It's [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B], Lee Cartwright taking on Josie Bell in the main event and that's tonight. We'll see you later. [I]Video fades out.[/I] [CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]ARSON [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=5]in Danville[/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]Cartwright[/B][/COLOR] vs. Bell[/FONT] [FONT=Fixedsys]Things are about to [COLOR=orange][B]HEAT[/B][/COLOR] up![/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] in Danville[/SIZE][/B] [I]Backstage View[/I] Tonight's event is coming from Lee Cartwright's Backyard, his parents are not home tonight and he is throwing a kinda party for those who are attending the event. No loud music or anything of that nature but food and drink will be there on hand for people who are coming to see the show tonight. Of course the event is yet again free. Marssia, Lee Cartwright's sister is hosting the event tonight and will be in the ring to announce the wrestlers as they make their way to the ring. Wayne Eman, the father of Drex Eman is apparently backstage. David Vice is also backstage and has been telling people his newly engaged fiancee Lucy Rackley will be arriving at Lee Cartwright's house before the show starts. Don't expect Lucy to appear in the ring though, she'll probably only be backstage hanging out and watching the show. From what is known it's the same set up in regards to the the wrestlers theme music arrangement and ring set up as the previous two weeks. There is a lot of concern about tonight's main event between Lee Cartwright and Josie Bell. One source close to hand, let's call him Japanese Joseph for privacy reasons has claimed that Lee Cartwright is looking really worked up and seems to be taking this match with Josie as "the real deal". One would think that this type of attitude from Lee could spark something inside of Josie Bell tonight. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]Tonight's Confirmed Card[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Main Event[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]One of the WLC's Founding Fathers,[/B] Lee Cartwright vs.[B] Danville's Known Arsonist,[/B] Josie Bell [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn Danny Buck vs. Leopold Jeffrey [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Also Just Added[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Eric Lind vs. Korean Joe [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]In Your BackGarden 3:[/B] [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=3]in Danville[/SIZE][/B] Will be posted tonight within the next 5 to 6 hours [/CENTER]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B] [B]In Your BackGarden 3[/B] [SIZE=1]Thursday, November 6th 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG] The show kicks off with WLC Champion Drex Eman making his way to the ring with Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones following on behind. This week the event is coming from Lee Cartwright's backyard, the space in this backyard is huge while it isn't completely filled with fans it has seemed to draw more fans than what the last two WLC events did at Drex's house. Drex, Lee and Kevin get in the ring and Drex holds up his WLC Championship as a few attention seekers in the crowd chant "WLC" in a ECW type of fashion. Drex speaks to the fans about tonight's show and the meaning behind it. Drex calls tonight a milestone in WLC's little over three week history. ".....Tonight, is the first night in the history of World League Championship Wrestling that we as a wrestling organization prove our worth as we step up to a threat, a threat of arson" says Drex. Drex goes on to state that tonight his best friend, Lee Cartwright will give his all and will take out Danville's Known Arsonist Josie Bell and when all is said and done Josie is the one who will crash and most certainly BURN! [SIZE=2]Lee Cartwright then starts talking to the crowd and notes that tonight is Josie Bell's first main event. Lee says it's his first but it will also be his last. Lee states that tonight he'll defend his backyard, his pride and his home from that damm arsonist and when all is said and done nobody will ever threaten anyone of the founding fathers of the WLC ever again. Drex then goes to speak again but is interrupted as two guys come down wearing red hoodies and acting like a bunch of college jocks thinking there all "it". As these two guys come to the ring they are also accompanied by a blonde haired girl who also is acting like she is all "it". The only way to describe these three would be like to imagine if the 2006 WWE tag team of MNM where back but this time as a pair of high school idiots. It's basically MNM the high school years. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]The blonde haired girl gets in the ring with the two guys and stares at WLC Champion Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and Kevin Jones. The girl says her name is Shelly. Shelly first points to one of the guys who looks unshaven, Shelly says his name is Shaun. Shelly then turns to the other guy to her left and says his name is Mark. Shelly says she is the manager of thsse two guys which she has dubbed "High School Redemption". Shelly says to Drex that the WLC may have only been going for about a month but in that month it's become clear that it's missing something and that thing is a tag divison. Shelly states to Drex that her boys, High School Redemption or HSR for short are the future of tag team wrestling in World League Championship Wrestling and it's in everyone's best interests that a tag divison gets set up real soon. The crowd then start to chant "High School Sucks"! as Shaun and Mark make some somewhat rude hand gestures to the crowd. Shelly then says to Drex, Lee and Kevin that they will be in touch real soon. Shelly then gathers her boys and leaves ringside as Drex looks confused along with Lee and Kevin after what just happened. Kevin then turns to the fans and says anyway moving on. At that point the crowd start to become unsettled and look towards the entrance area which is located at Lee Cartwright's backyard door. Drex, Lee and Kevin then turn to the entrance area and standing there is ............. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2].....Logan McCormack with a smug look on his face. After a few seconds Josie Bell then comes out with a ligther in hand and stands beside Logan as the crowd boo the pair. Lee Cartwright can be seen shouting at Josie shouting "Tonight you're mine"! Logan and Josie then enter the house and leave the ringside area as Drex, Lee and Kevin leave the ring and head to the back as well. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]The crowd then start to chant "WLC" over and over again as Lee Cartwright's sister and your host for the night, Marssia makes her way to the ring. Marssia then announces the opponents for the next match as Danny Buck takes on Leopold Jeffrey. First to the ring is Danny Buck who gets booed loudly by the crowd, Danny is then followed out next by his opponent Leopold Jeffrey who gets a cheer from the crowd as he makes his way to the ring drunk and holding a bottle of beer. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Danny Buck vs. Leopold Jeffrey [SIZE=2]Danny starts the match off by doing a DX chop to Leopold Jeffrey. In a funny note at the very moment Danny does the DX chop one member of the crowd shouts out "Twat"! in reference to Danny doing the DX chop, this comment gets a lot of laughs from the small crowd in attendance which leaves Danny yet again looking like a ......well, twat! [SIZE=2]After confirming himself as a total mark once again by doing his DX chop Danny then angrily drop kicks Leopold in the right knee. Leopold hits the ground and spills his beer all over the ring mat. The crowd boo Danny for his causing of Leopold to spill his beer. Danny then starts to work on Leopold's right knee cap as Leopold drunkenly screams in pain. Danny then puts Leopold Jeffrey in the figure 4-lock and starts loudly "Whooooo(ing)" to himself as the crowd chant "Let's Go Leopold, Let's Go"! over and over again. WLC referee Mike Tony then gets down to one knee and asks Leopold if he wishes to quit the match to which Leopold drunkenly replies "Get this damm mark off my leg and get ME A DAMM BEER"! the crowd roar in laughter which angers Danny. Danny then breaks the hold and gets up and then starts putting the boots to Leopold. Leopold can be heard saying to Danny "Is that all you got Mark, I've been hit harder by my wife"! The crowd are laughing along with Leopold's comments towards Danny here, it seems as if the crowd really like Leopold. Danny seeing the crowd more into Leopold than him starts to get him angry by it all and so Danny takes Leopold down with a running cross body. It's at this point that Jeff Hardy's theme music "No More Words" hits and out comes the WLC's answer to Jeff Hardy (although he hasn't had a match yet) James Racket. James then stands at ringside while Danny looks confused as to why James is standing there. Danny then starts to put the boots to Leopold again but Leopold starts to fight back, "bar fight style" and then takes Danny down with a DDT. Leopold then falls to the ground as well and starts holding his chest. A concerned referee Mike Tony then checks on Leopold as Danny tries to make it to his feet. At that point James Racket gets in the ring and picks Danny up, an angry Danny then goes to slap James for a third week straight however James ducks and then nails Danny with a kick to the gut followed with a "twist of fate". James then gets out of the ring as Leopold suddenly stops holding his chest and pins Danny for the 1,2,3! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]James Racket then goes into Lee's house and comes back out with a bottle of beer. James then comes back down to the ring and hands Leopold the bottle of beer and congratulates him on his win. Leopold then laughs at Danny who looks hurt in the ring holding his neck. Leopold shouts at Danny "Hey boy I wasn't really having a heart attack you know....."! Leopold then laughs and walks in among the fans drinking his beer as the crowd cheer for him. James Racket then stands by Lee's backyard door and applauds the fans while laughing at Danny. James Racket then heads back into Lee's house as Mike Tony tries to help an angry Danny Buck to the back however Danny Buck won't let Mike touch him. Danny then leaves ringside looking annoyed as the crowd laugh at him. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Winner [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Leopold Jeffrey [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Your host for the night Marssia then makes her way back out to ringside as Leopold Jeffrey continues to celebrate amongst the fans, Leopold is celebrating as if he has won the WWE Championship.......whose the mark now? Anyway with Marssia in the ring she takes this time to welcome out KOREAN JOE!!!!! "JOE, JOE, JOE, JOE"! [SIZE=2]The Korean one then makes his way out to the ring looking in some discomfort not wearing his ring attire but instead coming to the ring dressed smartly. The crowd show their appreciation by sarcastically chanting "JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU"! as Korean Joe gets in the ring oddly looking a little upset. Korean Joe says thanks to Marssia for welcoming him out here tonight. Joe then says to the fans that long story short he can't wrestle tonight because he hurt his left leg while trying to change his mothers light bulb earlier today. The crowd boo as Korean Joe looks as if he's about to break into tears........his chins wobbling folks! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG] WLC's resident Korean goes on to say that he would like to send out a big time sorry to Eric Lind who he can now no longer wrestle tonight. Eric Lind then makes his way down to ringside holding a box of tissues and making out he's crying as he makes his way to the ring. Eric says to Joe that if he isn't going to wrestle then he should get out of the ring. Joe looks down at the ground as Eric continues to make fun of him. A "F*CK HIM UP JOE" chant then breaks out but this doesn't seem to fire Korean Joe up. Eric Lind then pushes Korean Joe out of the ring, Joe falls to the floor hard in front of the fans on the outside and looks to be in real pain as he holds onto his left leg making a somewhat "crying maylin" type face but not actually crying if you know what I mean. Eric Lind then gets out of the ring and stands over Joe on the outside and looks down at him laughing at him. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]At this point a fan steps over Korean Joe and squares up to Eric Lind, it seems as if this fan is standing up for Korean Joe and surprisingly it seems as if this fan is the silent foreign fan who has appeared in the crowd for the last two weeks. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/New11.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Justin Marks then comes running down and starts shouting at the foreign fan, it should be noted that Justin has done this for the last two weeks at this very same fan. Justin then goes to hit the foreign fan however the fan blocks it and punches Justin which sends the crowd crazy. Justin looks angry but Eric Lind pulls Justin back and tells him to leave it. Marssia then gets out of the ring and tells Justin and Eric to leave which they do, However Justin looks pretty angry as Eric Lind accompanies him to the back. At that point the foreign fan and Marssia help up Korean Joe who gets a a pop from the crowd as he is helped to the back. After helping Korean Joe to the back along with the foreign kid Marssia comes back out to ringside and announces that the following match is a tag match as WLC Champion Drex Eman and Kevin Jones take on KT Loud and Jake Houn.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]KT Loud makes his way out first with Jake Houn walking on behind, neither man looks happy to be out there tonight. One thing that should be noted though is that KT's right shoulder is no longer tapped up, it seems as if his shoulder is all better now. Next out is Kevin Jones and then after that is WLC Champion Drex Eman. One thing that is kinda good for the champion this week is that he actually is getting a pretty decent cheer from the crowd. Drex also has a smile on his face this week, maybe it's the added cheers. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Tag Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] WLC Champion Drex Eman and Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud and Jake Houn [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Before the match even starts Logan McCormack comes out at ringside to watch the match as Drex Eman kicks off as the legal man along with KT Loud. Drex goes straight for KT Loud's recently injured right shoulder. Drex looks strong at the start but clearly is distracted by Logan at ringside. After dominating the first couple of minutes with pointless chops to the chest and a somewhat gay little dance in the ring which can only be considered to be an attempt at Ric Flair's famed stylin' and profiling strut Drex then tags in Kevin. Kevin gets in the ring and really speeds this match up taking down KT again and again with drop kick after drop kick. The crowd then gets behind Kevin as he continues to show his speed by then taking down KT with a quick roll up but only getting a two count for his troubles. [SIZE=2]KT Loud manages to get back to his feet and then tags in Jake Houn by slapping him on the chest. Jake then gets in the ring and is met with yet another drop kick from Kevin Jones. It seems as if Kevin Jones could be going from being the "quick fast paced kid" to "the one move kid" here if he keeps it up with this drop kick. [SIZE=2]The match carries on for about another ten minutes, every guy at one point gets tagged in and the disrespecting tag ins and outs from both KT Loud and Jake Houn continue. On the outside Logan McCormack then pulls out a lighter from his pocket and plays around with it as Drex look on with a shocked look on his face. Clearly Logan is out here to play mind games. The match then comes down to Drex and KT as the two legal people in the ring. KT goes to tag in Jake however Jake backs away and starts laughing and then walks off and leaves ringside with a smile on his face doing the same thing KT Loud did to him last week during their main event match. While leaving ringside Jake then sticks his middle fingers on both hands up at KT Loud who looks annoyed. Jake then leaves ringside as KT is left in the ring with Drex who then takes the distracted KT out with a pedigree and pins him for the win. [SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=orange]Winners[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE][/FONT]WLC Champion Drex Eman and Kevin Jones [SIZE=2]After the match KT Loud rolls to the outside and is helped to the back by referee Mike Tony. Drex Eman and Kevin Jones then invite Logan to get in the ring with them as the crowd go crazy but the cheers from the crowd soon turn to boos as Logan throws his hands up and leaves ringside with a smug look on his face. Drex and Kevin laugh in the ring at Logan and then Drex holds up his WLC Championship in the ring as the crowd cheer. Logan McCormack can be seen looking on from the entrance area still with a smug look on his face as he then leaves out of sight through the backyard door at the entrance area. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]The crowd then start to cheer as David Vice comes out to ringside with his new fiancee Lucy Rackley. Drex Eman looks confused as to why David and Lucy are coming down to the ring. David and Lucy get in the ring and then David holds up Drex and Lee's arm in celebration. David and Lucy then proceed to applaud Drex and Kevin as do the crowd. After a little celebration in the ring Drex, Kevin, Lucy and David leave ringside together with Drex looking annoyed as to why David and Lucy are even at ringside. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Marssia then makes her way back out to ringside to a small pop from the crowd as she introduces the next match which has just been added to tonight's event. Marssia announces out the first participant who is making his debut tonight, he's all the way from the United Kingdom he is .... Chris "BrickHead". The British national anthem then plays out as Chris "BrickHead" makes his way to the ring. Out next is his opponent Dustin Whitestock. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Brickhead-1.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DustinWhitestock.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Match[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2]Chris "BrickHead" vs. Dustin Whitestock [SIZE=2]BrickHead takes control straight away in this one and looks to be on top form. He has the mannerisms of a young William Regal not to mention he can take a good beating. Dustin lays a few stiff shots on BrickHead but they don't call this kid BrickHead for nothing. BrickHead shakes Dustin's punches off and pins Dustin following a spear. After the match Chris "BrickHead" takes off his shirt as he makes his way to the back. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Winner[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Chris "BrickHead" [SIZE=2]Marssia then comes back out at ringside and says that coming up next it's the main event. Marssia then goes to speak but the crowd start to boo as Logan McCormack comes out to ringside and gets in the ring. "Hey Guys"! says Logan, "...are you ready for the main event? cos I am"! Lee Cartwright then comes running down but Josie Bell comes running on behind him and hits him in the back. Logan then gets out of the ring as Josie drags Lee into the ring to start the match. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]VS.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Main Event[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black]Lee Cartwright vs. Josie Bell[/COLOR] Josie pounds down on Lee Cartwright's back with rights and lefts as Logan looks on at the side. Josie Bell then gets up and starts nailing Lee's back with elbows. Marssia, Lee's sister has also stayed at ringside for this one. The crowd are really behind Lee in this one as Josie continues to beat down on Lee from behind. This is coming across like a real fight. Lee manages to get up on both legs and then punches Josie. Josie falls to the mat and Lee picks him back up and DDT's him back down into the mat. Lee then makes the cover but at the count of two Logan pulls the referee out of postion breaking the count. The crowd boo and at this point Lee gets out of the ring and squares up to Logan. Josie then manages to get up to his feet and gets out of the ring and then hits Lee from behind. Josie then throws Lee in among the crowd and both Lee and Josie start to fight their way through the crowd exchanging rights and lefts. After a couple of minutes of fighting through the crowd both Lee and Josie make their way back into the ring. Josie knocks Lee down after a low blow. Josie then pulls out a lighter and lights it up. Marssia then gets in the ring and knocks the lighter out of Josie's hand. Josie then starts to shout at Marssia before then turning around and being met with a stunner from Lee Cartwright. Lee then pins Josie for the win. The crowd cheer as Logan McCormack looks angry at ringside. Logan then leaves ringside looking angry. Back in the ring Lee Cartwright picks up the lighter left in the ring and holds it in front of Josie's face. WLC Champion Drex Eman and Kevin Jones then runs down and hold Lee back. Kevin takes the lighter out of Lee's hand and hands it to Marssia and tells her to go with it and take it away. Marssia then leaves ringside with the lighter as Drex and Kevin hold back Lee while standing over Josie who looks a little worse for where. Josie then manages to get to his feet and gets out of the ring. Josie then shouts over at Lee shouting "This ain't over". Josie then leaves ringside before leaving the house all together. [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=orange][B]Winner [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Lee Cartwright [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] The event comes to an end with Drex and Kevin applauding Lee for his victory. Drex and Kevin then put their arm around Lee as they leave ringside together. [/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue] News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Sunday, November 9th 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] Late last night World League Championship Wrestling uploaded a video onto their YouTube profile featuring the WLC's supposed new tag team "High School Redemption" along with their manager Shelly talking with WLC Champion Drex Eman about forming a tag division within the WLC. The video was filmed shortly after [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]ARSON[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville[/B] ended late Thursday night. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG] ([I]Pictured above from[B] left[/B] to [B]right[/B], Shaun, Shelly and Mark of "High School Redemption" along with WLC Champion Drex Eman[/I]) [B]Shelly:[/B] So like I was saying out there tonight Drex the WLC needs a tag division and to come to think of it the WLC needs High School Redemption. [B]Drex:[/B] I don't know what your problem is and why you felt the need to come down to ringside tonight. There has already been talk from myself and the others invovled in the WLC about bringing in a tag division. [B]Mark:[/B] So when is it going to happen? [B]Drex:[/B] No need to rush it although some big things are planned for the WLC in the coming weeks, some real big things, just hold on and wait. [B]Shelly:[/B] You know Drex, we'll wait but we won't wait for long, you got that! [I]The video fades to black as High School Redemption along with their manager Shelly walk off out of shot as the camera pans in on WLC Champion Drex Eman.[/I]

[CENTER][B]Official From World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B] [B][SIZE=1]World League Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1]Present[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/SIZE]In Your BackGarden [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]4[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=6][COLOR=red][B]Revenge[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5]in Danville[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]This Friday, November 14th[/SIZE] From WLC Champion Drex Eman's Backyard[/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=7] X[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]It's a Mystery...[/SIZE] So the threat of arson at the WLC's most recent event seemed to never happen after all, that was a shame and I[B] demand[/B] the moments of my life that I spent glued to my computer screen reading about it back. I have to say I don't believe anything until it happens but to be honest I was really hoping the whole thing was going to go up in smoke........I guess there is always next time. I actually can't believe I was played into believing this Logan McCormack/Drex Eman Bull that has been going on for the last couple of weeks, I doubt very much it's for real. It's probably some lame attempt at getting people to show up to their poorly run events. One thing that I have found interesting though is this recent breaking news from WLC HQ about WLC "superstar" Joseph Olawaso. Seems like Drex's lies have caught up with him. I have to say I could see it coming, someone like Drex just can't keep something going whether it's a lie or diet of some kind, the kid is a loser and I hope he meets his fate for it. I'm actually not surprised with the recent hillbilly debacle that went down outside Drex's house a little over a week ago between Drex's father and Joseph Olawaso. From what I hear it's pretty typical for a fight to go on outside that house at least two times a week. I actually feel for Joseph a little, seems like he needs the cash, well, he must of if he was willing to "work" for Drex. I know doubt expect things to catch up with Drex, nothing is left forgotten in Danville especially when money has it's involvement, it's only a matter of time before someone gets Revenge. [B][I][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/I][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official From World League Championship Wrestlings MySpace Page[/B] As alluded to last week by WLC Founder and WLC Champion Drex Eman concerning an announcement, World League Championship Wrestling are proud to announce the opening of our official site - WLCWrestling.com WLCWrestling.com will open this Wednesday, November 12th a head of this Friday's[B] [COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR] In Your BackGarden [COLOR=red]4[/COLOR][/B]: [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=red]Revenge[/COLOR][/FONT] in Danville[/B] event which takes place this Friday, November 14th. World League Championship Wrestling are also proud to announce the debut of our new wrestling show which will debut on Friday, November 21st entitled - WLC Friday Night Brawl. More still to come! [I]The opening of our new website will also come with another announcement concerning the future growth of the WLC this Wednesday on the WLC's official new website, WLCWrestling.com[/I][/CENTER]

Archived