World League Championships

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][B]REMEMBER[/B] The WLC's [COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR] Pay-Per-View[/FONT] [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE]ND G[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE]ME[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Verdana]Saturday, December 20th[/FONT][/CENTER] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1]The Monday, November 24th 2008 Edition[/SIZE] [COLOR=blue][B]The seeds that lead to the WLC's first stable...[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=black]...This is where the WLC truly starts to take hold[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]A Column by Noah Taylor[/COLOR][/SIZE] I can say straight up right now that I didn't see it coming. This past Friday on the WLC's debut edition of their new online show, WLC Friday Night Brawl I like most was in total shock as the WLC threw a total curve ball my way. The last five or so weeks of verbal gun slinging and online propaganda between WLC Champion Drex Eman and Logan McCormack came to a shocking end in the form of a screw job which brought these supposed "at war" figure heads together to form the WLC's first stable. Now most stables tend to change wrestling forever like the New World Order and then there's stables that capture a particular era like The 4-Horsemen, D-Generation X or like the most recent of stables, Evolution. This new stable set up by the WLC could help it grow, it certainly won't change wrestling forever nor will it make this promotion much money if any at all but what it should do if done right is set a tone that could go on to capture this current WLC era that we are going through, an era I like to refer to as "The Danville Years" [B][COLOR=black]In The Beginning "Best Friends"[/COLOR][/B] For years WLC Champion Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III have been friends, in fact the best of friends ....[I]if you will[/I]. While Drex, Lee and Kevin consider themselves best friends. Logan and Brandon also consider themselves best friends, two separate camps of best friends that when together It becomes all apparent that they are all the best of friends. Now despite all this best friend talk it's key to remember here that when these guys are altogether they all look out for one another and despite the odd argument or disagreement here and there their bonds will never break. [B]The Growing Movements That Formed The WLC's First Stable[/B] Of course it all started when Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III no showed the WLC's first event, Debut in Danville. It was played out to us all that this was all for real and that this no-show was a sign that neither Logan or Hotdog believed in the WLC. Logan and Hotdog even went online on their YouTube radio show and made distasteful comments about the WLC and it's champion Drex Eman. Now for weeks we all looked on thinking an all out war was forming but in actual fact the seeds were being planted for what Drex Eman has been trying to put together from the very start, the WLC's first stable. Now as we all know the idea was to bring WLC Champion Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III all together as a unit. The idea of having the founding fathers of the WLC Drex, Lee and Kevin as the victims while Logan McCormack lead his group including Hotdog to take on the WLC in an all out promotional war was an important step in the building of this stable. Logan is naturally a guy you would hate so it was easy for him to play the heel and with his friend Hotdog by his side most fans were going to see Hotdog in the same light that they saw Logan in anyway. Having Drex, Lee and Kevin play the victims was the only option seen as they are the very heart of the WLC not to mention that when they actually turned this past week the shock was much greater. [B]The Backstage View Point[/B] No doubt the backstage view on the WLC's first stable is probably not going to be a good one seen as it's clear this stable is going to be the very heart of the WLC for the foreseeable future and those in the stable are heading for the main event while those outside it are not heading for the main event. I already reported on the weekend that those backstage on Thurday at the WLC Friday Night Brawl taping didn't know what was going to happen in the main event between Drex Eman and Joseph Olawaso. In fact there was actually a lot of excitement building up towards the eminent war between World League Championship Wrestling and Logan's Wrestling Promotion as many looked upon it as a kind of invasion/war angle that could hand out a lot of sort after spots within the WLC. From what I was told many of the WLC workers actually felt betrayed by Drex Eman. You have to remember that before a WLC workers match or after their match most of the workers tend to hang out in the front room of whoevers house is the venue for that weeks show, most weeks it's in Drex's house. Most of the workers talk with Drex's Dad while the show is going on so you can imagine the absolute betrayal that these WLC workers feel right now after being made to feel so welcome, this is what causes backstage politics by the way. This new WLC stable could of come at a cost because "working the boys" in a promotion where those "boys" are getting paid is different to "working the boys" where those "boys" are not getting paid, the difference with the latter is that the "boys" who are not getting paid are unlikely to stick around for the next lie. [B]What The Future Holds...[/B] Domination is the likely step here, many within the WLC are most likely not looking forward to the next few months here as the WLC's first stable will no doubt be pushed to the very top of this already fastly growing backyard promotion. So expect it all from this group of heels the only question left now is who will stand up to them? [B]......[/B] While writing this blog I received a phone call from WLC Champion Drex Eman who regularly gives me a heads up on future WLC plans to post to the WLC fan base, one thing he just informed me on now is the very name that is going to be used to describe the WLC's first stable. The name that will go down in World League Championship Wrestling history...... [SIZE=4]To those who care........[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT] [SIZE=4] .....meet[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=6][COLOR=orange][B]The Danvillians[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Friday Night Brawl[/B] [FONT=Courier New]Every Friday... Including This One :rolleyes:[/FONT]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Later tonight World League Championship Wrestling will make an announcement concerning this Friday's edition of[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B] WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Stay tuned for any further [COLOR=red][B]Breaking News[/B][/COLOR] on this matter [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]REMEMBER[/B] The WLC's [COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR] Pay-Per-View [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE]ND G[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE]ME [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Saturday, December 20th[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B]Welcome To The Danville Court[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Last Friday shock was thrown our way in the shape of the coming together of [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III to form the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians. Now with the news that the backstage view on the WLC's first stable is not good The Danvillians have decided to rock the boat even more by passing judgement on there fellow WLC workers in a WLC first. [/CENTER] [CENTER]This Friday The Danvillians are going to hold the WLC's [B]"First Ever Danville Court"[/B]. Drex, Lee, Kevin, Logan and Hotdog will all play the judges, the juries and if need be.... the executioners[/CENTER] [CENTER]More to come on this WLC first....[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5][B]Friday Night Brawl[/B][/SIZE] [I][FONT=Garamond]Guilty or Not Guilty ....they'll decide[/FONT][/I] [B]Friday, November 28th 2008[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][B]Spend Thanksgiving With Korean Joe[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Thursday, November 27th 2008[/B] This Thanksgiving be thankful for The Korean One who is spending his Thanksgiving Day with you.... "kinda". It's the biggest week of Korean Joe's life as he teams with Tuma to challange High School Redemption for the new WLC Tag Team Championships in an attempt to go down in history as the first ever WLC Tag Team Champions. So with The Korean One's huge week a head of him this Thursday Korean Joe will blog throughout his whole Thanksgiving Day from his Thanksgiving preparations to his preparations for his WLC Tag Team Championship Title match the following day on WLC Friday Night Brawl. Be a part of the biggest week of Korean Joe's life and get behind [B]The Korean One[/B] The guy whose just "...happy to be here" is looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with YOU![/CENTER]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1]The Tuesday, November 25th Edition 2008[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=5][B]VS[COLOR=blue].[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosephOlawoso.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=7][B]?[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][COLOR=blue]Logan says he will if Joseph will[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=black]Last night[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Logan McCormack stated that if Joseph Olawaso wanted him in a WLC ring then he is more than willing to take part although it won't be a wrestling match. Logan's comments were heard on last night's edition of "The Logan and Hotdog Show" a radio show which airs on YouTube produced by Logan McCormack and Brandon "Hotdog" James III. Logan went on to say that Joseph Olawaso deserved what he got last Friday when Logan and Hotdog turned on him and joined forces with the WLC's founding fathers to form the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians.[/COLOR] It's unknown at this point whether or not the WLC are likely to put together a Logan V. Joseph match seen as Logan has said many a times that he isn't a wrestler. Logan did appear however in a tag match here in the WLC two weeks ago but hardly got in the ring. It should be interesting to see where the WLC take this one. [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffa500]The Danvillians[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=blue][B]Guilty or Not Guilty this Friday The Danvillians will decide![/B][/COLOR] Earlier today World League Championship Wrestling announced a very unique first for their backyard wrestling promotion. This Friday on the WLC's flagship show WLC Friday Night Brawl the WLC's first stable known as The Danvillians will be holding [B]"The First Ever Danville Court"[/B]. Apparently in "Judge Judy" style The Danvillians are going to pass judgement on fellow WLC workers deciding whether or not they are guilty or not guilty for their crimes of recent weeks. In terms of what this "Danville Court" thing actually is, is unknown at this point in time. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=blue]David Vice sits down with[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Tahoma]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/FONT][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/FONT] A few hours ago I, Noah Taylor conducted an interview with cousin of [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman, David Vice over MSN. The interview threw up some very surprising answers. The transcript of that interview will be posted up tomorrow. I'll also be posting a column talking about how the recent engagement between David Vice and Drex Eman's next door neighbours daughter, Lucy Rackey has effected World League Championship Wrestling as a whole. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Bob1.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=blue]Bob Rackley reportedly hits bad times[/COLOR][/B] The recent engagement between David Vice and Lucy Rackley has hit the Rackley family pretty bad. Bob Rackley has been hit worse though as his wife Susan has left home. Bob's wife Susan has been said to of moved in with her mother while Bob tries to deal with the fact that his only daughter is shacked up with a member of the Eman family. Lucy Rackley reportedly hasn't stepped foot back into her own home since her engagment to David Vice back in October at the WLC's special Halloween event. In the wake of the recent goings in Bob Rackley's life Bob has apparently started drinking heavily and apparently going by the WLC's resident drunk Leopold Jeffrey who see's Bob in the bar every night Bob is supposedly the biggest of all the drinkers, usually passing out by the end of happy hour and coming back around just before closing time. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Korean Joe wants to spend Thanksgiving Day with you![/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT] confirmed earlier today that [B]The Korean One[/B] Korean Joe will be blogging his entire Thanksgiving Dad this coming Thursday from the preparations of his Thanksgiving Day dinner to his preparations for his big WLC Tag Team Championship title match this Friday on WLC Friday Night Brawl against High School Redemption. In case you haven't heard all ready this Friday Korean Joe will team with Tuma to take on High School Redemption for the new WLC Tag Team Championships. Both teams will battle it out to see who makes history on becoming the first ever WLC Tag Team Champions. Korean Joe is quoted as to saying that this is the most important week of his life. Looks like your support is needed here folks, [B]The Korean One[/B] needs YOU! [COLOR=blue][B]WLC's first ever Pay-Per-View fast approaching[/B][/COLOR] With the month of December fast approaching expect World League Championship Wrestling to start pushing their event heavily which they are still claiming will cost viewers $2 on Pay-Per-View through PayPal on their website to view. While most with a brain can see this idea of a Pay-Per-View is a little too early for the WLC, [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman has gone against that and actually feels that this PPV is going to be a hit. Reports suggest that it was actually Drex's father Wayne Eman who suggested the idea of the WLC holding it's first Pay-Per-View this early. In a strange note Wayne Eman has reportedly been getting more and more involved in the WLC as the weeks have gone on. Wayne is said to be very proud of his son's work so far in the WLC and as the weeks go on Wayne is said to be looking at the WLC as a real business prospect for the future. To date the WLC has made no money. [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][SIZE=7][COLOR=#ff0000]E[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=6]ND[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]G[/SIZE][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=6]ME [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Saturday, December 20th[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red] /[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The WLC's [COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR] Pay-Per-View [SIZE=6][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=red][B]25[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Days To Go[/FONT][/SIZE] ---- [B]Readers Note[/B] Remember I'll be offering a very unique "Prediction Key" for the WLC's first Pay-Per-View End Game this December. The person who gets a 100% record for their predictions will get a chance to change future storylines within the WLC. More on this leading up to the actual event in December.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Yesterday on MSN I spoke with David Vice, the cousin of [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman. David spoke to me about his engagement to Lucy Rackley, his relationship with cousin Drex Eman and if he ever plans on getting inside a WLC ring. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=blue][B]Below is the David Vice Q and A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Noah:[/B][/COLOR] Hey David, thanks for coming by and sitting down with me here at [FONT=Tahoma]Noah[COLOR=blue][B]'[/B][/COLOR]s[/FONT] [FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/FONT]. [B][COLOR=black]David Vice:[/COLOR][/B] No problem Noah, it's a pleasure. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] So if it's ok with you I'd like to start this Q and A off by asking how your engagement is going with Lucy Rackley? [B]A:[/B] Yeah it's going great, we won't be getting married anytime soon, our main focus right now is to just enjoy our time together. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Did anyone within the WLC know you was going to propose to Lucy Rackley while in a WLC ring last October? [B]A:[/B] No, no one knew. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to know what I had planned. I felt if they knew what I had planned then I'd be told I couldn't do it. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Why did you choose to propose to Lucy while in a WLC ring? [B]A:[/B] It's all about the grand gesture. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Is that all it was about? [B]A:[/B] Yeah of course it was, what you mean? [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Going by what [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman has been saying as of late he feels that you are using the WLC to promote your engagement with Lucy. [B]A:[/B] It's not like that and I know Drex doesn't feel that way. I understand what he means by me taking up some valuable WLC time and I know I shouldn't of but I know everything is ok with that now, we're cool now. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Do you think your engagement with Lucy Rackley has hurt your relationship with [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman? [B]A:[/B] I don't think it's hurt it but it hasn't helped things either, I get that. I'm currently living with Drex at the moment so the time he should be spending focusing on the WLC has been spent on me and dealing with my problems. I've brought a lot of things to his Dad's door. My engagement to Lucy hasn't gone down well with her Dad Bob who lives next door to Drex. So again that hasn't helped the kinda neighborhood feud that's going on between Bob Rackley and my cousin Drex and his Dad Wayne right now. But if anything it's made the relationship between me and Drex even stronger and i'm sure Drex would say the same thing. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Moving on to the WLC now what do you think of the way your cousin Drex has developed his backyard promotion? [B]A:[/B] He's done good, very good infact. Made no money yet but the promotion does have an outlet for a fanbase. The new online show WLC Friday Night Brawl is up and running and theres even a PPV coming up. So it's looking good. The important thing now though is to make money from it and I think Drex can do that, even his Dad Wayne is getting involved which can only mean better things for the WLC brand overall. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] Would you ever want to get in a WLC ring? [B]A:[/B] Yeah, I love wrestling, It would be great to get in the ring and become WLC Champion. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] So you think you could become champion? [B]A:[/B] I could do it if given the time of course. [B][COLOR=blue]Q:[/COLOR][/B] So you'd be up for taking on your cousin Drex for the title? [B]A:[/B] I didn't say that. If I was to get in a WLC ring it would take a while I would imagine before I would even get a shot. [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] But you want a shot? [B]A:[/B] I didn't say that, well of course I do but not right now [COLOR=blue][B]Q:[/B][/COLOR] So you don't want a shot while your cousin is champion? [B]A:[/B] Noah I didn't say that. [COLOR=blue][B]Noah:[/B][/COLOR] Well I have to say David this has been interesting. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with yours and Lucy's future together. [B]David Vice:[/B] Thanks Noah....

[CENTER][B]REMEMBER[/B] The WLC's [COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR] Pay-Per-View [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE]ND G[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE]ME [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Saturday, December 20th[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]An Engagement That Has Turned The WLC Into A Total Soap Opera[/U][/B] [SIZE=1]A Column by Noah Taylor[/SIZE] Would you say that the recent engagement between David Vice and Lucy Rackley has turned the WLC into a soap opera as of late? It seems every week us WLC fans are graced with David and Lucy showing up at a WLC event flaunting their love for one another in our faces. We already know [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman isn't into the whole soap opera thing so why are these two continually being allowed to show up at WLC event after WLC event? Maybe the WLC secretly love putting a soap opera out there every week.... When World League Championship Wrestling first started up we were promised semi-shoot matches, wrestling at it's heart and maybe a little bit of soap opera that was evident back in the days of the WWF Attitude era. But seemingly the soap opera side of things has been at the heart of everything these last couple of weeks. It's not like it's hard to miss is it..... The forbidden love of David and Lucy as Lucy's Dad Bob Rackley watches over their relationship waiting for his moment to seemingly split them apart. It's all very Romeo and Juliet, but I doubt very much this is what the WLC fans wanna see especially if the WLC want there fans to part with $2 to watch the WLC's first Pay-Per-View this December. You can't fault the WLC at times though, there has been some pretty good matches as of late and the inclusion of the WLC's first stable The Danvillians looks promising but this whole love thing is just taking over. It was last month that David Vice took up valuable time in a WLC ring to ask Lucy Rackley to marry him over her backyard fence. For those who don't keep up with things Lucy was living right next door to Drex Eman's house the night of WLC Halloween in Danville event which was taking place in Drex's Backyard. In a moment that shocked many Lucy accepted David's proposal. Now from what is understood no one backstage actually knew that was going to happen, it wasn't planned at all. Believe it or not in actual fact David and Lucy really are engaged in real life and yes Bob Rackley is not happy with it all. The WLC is more real than you think but when it does come to "working" us why the WLC feel the need to throw a soap opera up in our faces each week is still unknown. The WLC seriously need to take into consideration what the fans might actually want out of their product. Maybe this is all heading towards the WLC's biggest storyline yet but then again us wrestling fans don't work with maybes we want it now...... ......and the WLC can't afford to not give it to us.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][SIZE=4]It's A Thanksgiving Day Bonanza All Day Tomorrow!!![/SIZE][/B] Tomorrow World League Championship Wrestling will be announcing matches all day for this Friday's Special Thanksgiving edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl. [SIZE=4][B]Plus[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Don't Forget[/B] to spend your Thanksgiving Day with "[B]The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe [I]"JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE"![/I] All day tomorrow [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe will blog his entire Thanksgiving Day exclusively here for you. He'll also be blogging on his preparations for his big WLC Tag Team Championship title shot this Friday on WLC Friday Night Brawl as Korean Joe and Tuma make their bid to become the first ever WLC Tag Team Champions when they take on High School Redemption for the new WLC Tag Team Titles. [I]"JOE'S GONNA BLOG!..... JOE'S GONNA BLOG"![/I] [B]Tomorrow![/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]World League Championship Wrestling have just announced two matches for tomorrow night's edition of [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]In the last first round match in the tournament to crown a new WLC National Champion Michael Clayton Blackheart will be making his debut in a WLC ring to take on Eric Lind, the very man who he punched in the face two weeks ago in an unplanned segment. [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG] [B]First Round Match to crown the 1st Ever[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]National Champion[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart vs. Eric Lind[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Plus [/B]Chris "Brickhead" all the way from the UK makes his return to the WLC squared circle to take on the WLC's resident drunk, Leopold Jeffrey.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Brickhead-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match[/B] Leopold Jeffrey vs. Chris "Brickhead"[/CENTER] [CENTER]Already confirmed for tomorrow night's edition of [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B] is [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma taking on High School Redemption in a match that will see the winners leave Danville with the new WLC Tag Team Championships.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]W[/COLOR]/.[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Tag Team Championship Title Match[/B] High School Redemption w/. Shelly vs. "The Korean One" Korean Joe and Tuma[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Plus[/B] don't forget the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians will be holding the first ever "Danville Court" and have said they will decide who is guilty and who is not guilty for their crimes of the past recent weeks here in the WLC. What is actually meant by this is unknown at this point but tomorrow we will all find out only on [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B].[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER]It's the biggest week of Korean Joe's professional career and today with it being Thanksgiving Korean Joe is going to blog his entire Thanksgiving Day. [/CENTER] [CENTER][I]World League Championship Wrestling apologizes in advance for Korean Joe's use of English.[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]7:41 am[/B] - Woke up - Feeling pretty good today!!! It's Thanksgiving Baby![/CENTER] [CENTER][B]8:11 am[/B] - Went for 5k run to get all the blood going [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]9:01 am[/B] - Had big time breakfast, you know you most always eat a big breakfast so you are always fit and strong. Kids, you don't need to be Korean to be like me or you need to do is eat breakfast![/CENTER] [CENTER][B]10:33 am[/B] - Today my American girlfriend Tanya is coming over for Thanksgiving dinner, she just told me on the phone she has something big to tell me .....I can't wait!!!!![/CENTER] [CENTER][B]11:11 am[/B] - The realisation of competing for the WLC Tag Team Championships tomorrow just hit me. Me and Tuma have a chance to become the first tag team to ever win the WLC Tag Team Championships. I really can't wait for tomorrow!!!![/CENTER] [CENTER][B]12:01 pm[/B] - My American girlfriend Tanya has just arrived[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]1:34 pm[/B] - My American girlfriend Tanya has just started crying, apparently she has something to tell me but can't. She has presently locked herself away in the bathroom....... I don't think she can cook the turkey in there....[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]3:23 pm[/B] - My American girlfriend Tanya has just told me we are through. She say i'm no good in bed and has decided to bring an end to our relationship. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4:00 pm[/B] - I don't feel to good......[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4:43 pm[/B] - I must end blog now, I don't feel like celebrating this day no more now. I'm very tired and upset. Hope everyone else has a nice Thanksgiving ... [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]To[/COLOR][/FONT]morrow[/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Tag Team Championships[/B] High School Redemption w/. Shelly vs. [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Guilty or Not Guilty .... They'll Decide![/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]The Danvillians Present[/B][/SIZE] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]"The WLC's 1st Ever Danville Court"![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER]Last week the WLC was left in total shock as once at war former friends [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Logan McCormack came together to form the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians... along with Lee Cartwright, [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones and Brandon "Hotdog" James III. Now, with news that the backstage view on the WLC's first stable is not good The Danvillians have decided to rock the boat even further by holding tonight [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]"The WLC's 1st Ever Danville Court"[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT] can confirm that throughout the night The Danvillians will pass judgement on fellow WLC Wrestlers in a night where everyone is on trial but are they guilty or not guilty?[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]History As We Crown Our 1st Ever WLC Tag Team Champions[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]W[/COLOR]/.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Tag Team Championships[/B] High School Redemption w/. Shelly vs.[B] "The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma World League Championship Wrestling are in the mood for firsts tonight as tonight the WLC will crown it's first ever tag team champions as High School Redemption take on Korean Joe and Tuma. It's been brewing for weeks as High School Redemption made their debut in the WLC three weeks ago and demanded that [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman set up a tag division. Since then High School Redemption have become the favorites in the quest to reach the very top of the WLC tag team division but can Tuma and a certain Korean spoil the party tonight. Despite yesterday's terrible day for Korean Joe that saw his American girlfriend Tanya leave him [FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT] can confirm that Korean Joe will be here tonight to team with Tuma to take on High School Redemption in this history making night![/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Leopold Goes British[/B]! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Brickhead-1.jpg[/IMG] Leopold Jeffrey vs. Chris "Brickhead" The WLC's resident drunk takes on the William Regal like Chris "Brickhead" tonight. Can Leopold keep his head? or can Chris "Brickhead" get back on winning ways after crashing out of the WLC National Championship tournament two weeks ago? It's Drunk V. Brit .... [I]whose your bet on?[/I] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]The Staple Is In Action![/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DustinWhitestock.jpg[/IMG] [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones vs. Dustin Whitestock He's been on a losing streak as of late but can Dustin turn it all around with a win over Kevin Jones tonight? It's a busy night for Kevin as he and his fellow Danvillians pass judgement on everyone in the WLC but will Dustin Whitestock come out a little bit worse in all of this, what's Dustin's judgement? Have we seen everything Dustin has to offer or is there more to come tonight against the staple? [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Drive By "Shooting"[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=black]First Round Match to crown the 1st Ever [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart vs. Eric Lind[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Two weeks ago Michael Clayton Blackheart better known as The MCB punched Danville's only posh kid Eric Lind in the face after Eric interrupted Michael who was hosting the WLC event that night along with his partner in crime Warren Banks. It was that punch that set off Michael in his quest to absolutely humiliate Eric and so far with Eric running scared as of late it seems that Michaels' quest is working.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Last week Michael Clayton Blackheart caused Eric Lind a chance to be fighting for the new WLC Tag Team Championship tonight along with his tag partner of recent, Justin Marks. Seen as Michael cost both Eric and Justin their chance at history will Justin step up tonight to help out his friend Eric Lind and get some revenge for himself? [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red] [/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Already Confirmed For The 1st Danville Court[/B] Danny Buck came to World League Championship Wrestling for one thing and one thing only and that is to be a star in the very promotion created by his friend [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman. Danny dreams big but those dreams were put on hold the very moment James Racket came to the WLC and wowed Danny's friend [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman with his ring presence. The history between Danny and James is long and very personal and has come to a head right here in the WLC. Tonight could be James Racket's last night in the WLC if The Danvillians find him guilty of stealing Danny's spotlight. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [B]The 1st Ever Danville Court[/B] Plaintiff vs. Defendent Danny is the [B]Plaintiff [/B]and is seeking that James the [B]Defendent[/B] is thrown out of the WLC if found guilty tonight by The Danvillians for stealing his spotlight here in the WLC. The WLC are promising more cases throughout the night....[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Craig Explains[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/CraigKeel1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Two weeks ago KT Loud and Jake Houn's rivalry came to a head in a manner which may have been seen by some as way over board. KT's friend, Craig Keel came from the crowd during that match and helped his friend win. After the match Craig held Jake Houn on the groud in place for KT Loud to beat Jake Houn's right shoulder with a baseball bat. Of course the targeting of the right shoulder was a revenge attack after Jake Houn accidentally hurt KT Loud's right shoulder during the WLC's first ever event back in October when Jake Houn botched a DDT on KT Loud. [/CENTER] [CENTER]Has this feud between KT Loud and Jake Houn gone to far? Have we seen the last of Jake Houn in the WLC? Tonight as promised by KT Loud.... Craig Keel will be here to speak to the WLC crowd![/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tonight's Prediction Key[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Tag Team Championships[/B] High School Redemption w/. Shelly vs. [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]First Round Match to crown the 1st Ever [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart vs. Eric Lind[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones vs. Dustin Whitestock[/CENTER] [CENTER]Leopold Jeffrey vs. Chris "Brickhead"[/CENTER] [CENTER]Plus as part of The Danville Court who will leave court victorious? Will it be the Plaintiff Danny Buck or The Defendent James Racket. The Danvillians will decide and if James Racket is found guilty then James Racket will be forced to leave the WLC forever. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Plaintiff [/B]or [B]Defendent[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][B]Note[/B] another match may be added to tonight's event, plus more of the Danville Court is expected throughout the night as part of this edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl. The prediction key deals with only matches or segments that have already been announced for tonight's show.[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Get your predictions in quick....[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/FONT]Friday Night Brawl[/B][/SIZE] To Be Posted In The Next 3/4 hours[/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000][B]REMEMBER[/B] The WLC's [/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] Pay-Per-View [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000]ND G[/COLOR][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000]ME [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Saturday, December 20th[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B] [SIZE=1]Friday, November 28th 2008[/SIZE] [B]Streamed ONLY on[/B] [FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][FONT=Verdana][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]Main[/COLOR][/FONT] Titles[/B] ....The theme music for [/FONT][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Friday Night Brawl[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana] is "Out of Control" by Hoobastank[/FONT] [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][/FONT] [SIZE=2]This weeks edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl kicks off with The Danvillians making their way to the ring being lead down to ringside by [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman as Eman's theme tune "Triple H's classic My Time" plays out from the CD player at the entrance area aka Drex Eman's backyard door. The Danvillians get in the ring as the 30 or so people in the crowd boo loudly. [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Well folks...... you are currently looking at the WLC's first stable. The first band of guys who are willing to take the WLC by the scrough of the neck and drag it to the very top to make the WLC the very best that it can be. Tonight we... The Danvillians pass judgement on everyone in the back because we can and because it needs to happen. We are doing this for the WLC, to make it better and to give it a back bone. [COLOR=red][B]Lee Cartwright:[/B][/COLOR] I second that Drex, the power is right here and everyone needs to realize that and realize it quick. Of course if anyone has a problem with that then they are more than welcome to air that problem later tonight as the very first Danville court becomes underway. [I]A "this is bulls*it" chant breaks out....[/I] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Logan McCormack:[/COLOR][/B] Everyone's attention no doubt is on tonight's show. History will be made tonight with the first WLC Tag Team Champions being crowned plus the first ever Danville court but that's not the only history coming from World League Championship Wrestling. I just want to move everyone's attention on to the WLC's first ever Pay-Per-View which airs on Saturday, December 20th. A Pay-Per-View so early in a promotion like this is near impossible but with The Danvillians running the show anything is possible. So like I say anything is possible even... let's say..... myself in a ring with Joseph Olawaso. Joseph you say you want me in the ring, i'm down with that but you see i'm not a wrestler. I like to think of myself as a great thinker which means i'm going to use my mind to beat you. So at End Game Joseph on December 20th I will step in the ring with you but it won't be a wrestling match. In fact i'll announce that match type next week but what I will say about that match type is that it's never been seen in wrestling before, it's unique, it's extreme but most of it's a WLC's first from the great thinker....Logan McCormack [SIZE=2][I]The crowd then start to boo Logan as a sick smile comes over Logan's face....[/I] [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Well, Joseph.... you heard what Logan said so feel free to show your face here anytime but note that when you do..... we'll be waiting. So anyway guys we didn't come here to take up too much time all we wan.......... [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Drex stops talking mid-sentence as Danville's Known Arsonist Josie Bell comes out on the entrance ramp with a lighter in his hand. Josie has a serious look on his face as he stares at all five members of The Danvillians. Josie then lights up the lighter and holds it up only to then put it out and turn around and leave ringside as all five members of The Danvillians continue to look serious as the scene fades to black as we head to a WLC promo. [SIZE=2][B]Promo [/B]The same promo from last week advertising the WLC's first ever Pay-Per-View End Game airs. The PPV is still being hyped as costing viewers $2 via PayPal. The promo has been poorly made via Windows Movie Maker and just features text in it with the WWE production theme song "The End Is Here" playing in the background. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Backstage [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]footage is shown of Danny being dropped off to Drex Eman's house by his mother. Danny gets out with a back pack and heads towards the house as WLC Interviewer Marssia stands there in wait to get a word from [B]"The Jew with a View"[/B] Danny Buck. [SIZE=2] [COLOR=red][B]Marssia:[/B][/COLOR] Hey Danny tonight is the WLC's first ever Danville court and you and James Racket are going to be a part of it. If James is found guilty he has to leave World League Championship Wrestling forever! .. what's your thoughts on that? [B][COLOR=black]Danny Buck:[/COLOR][/B] Marssia if you haven't noticed already i'm Jewish and to be honest...... [SIZE=2]Danny gets cut off at this point as his Mom gets out of the car and asks him what he's doing and why is he being filmed. An angry Danny Buck then turns around to his Mom and says..... [B]Danny Buck:[/B] MOM!... get back in the car. We're doing a school project....just get out of here already! [SIZE=2][I]Danny and Marssia then enter Drex's house as the camera follows them inside[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Danny Buck:[/B] Like I was saying Marssia. I'm jewish, in fact i'm the Jew with a view and trust me my view is going to be given tonight and I'm more than sure that The Danvillians will see things my way and find James Racket guilty here tonight on WLC Friday Night Brawl....... Hey, Marssia... is that my Mom still outside..... what's she playing at. [I]An angry Danny Buck then goes back outside Drex's house as the camera follows him.[/I] [/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Danny Buck:[/B] Mom get out of it already. JUST GET!!!! you're always showing me up.....GET!!! COME ON, GET! The backstage segment then fades to black as we head to the ring. It's a Drunk against a Brit next here on [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Brickhead-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]Match[/B] Leopold Jeffrey vs. Chris "Brickhead" [SIZE=2]Leopold makes his way to the ring drinking some beer but looking in very good spirits. [I]Before the match Leopold speaks to the crowd......[/I] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Leopold Jeffrey:[/B] ..... I'm a Drunk and my beverage of choice is wrestling! So i'm drunk for wrestling ..... You're drunk for wrestling ...... So let's get P-IZZLED!!!!! [I]A "Leopold, Leopold, Leopold" chant breaks out from the crowd who seem to really like Leopold... maybe it's because he just said P-IZZLED, whatever that means!??!?[/I] [SIZE=2]The English national anthem then hits and out comes Chris "Brickhead" to a mass of boos. Brickhead then gets in the ring and starts beating down on Leopold's back. Leopold stumbles around the ring as Brickhead continues to punch Leopold in his back again and again. Brickhead then does a swinging neck breaker to Leopold. Brickhead then stands back up and starts to taunt the crowd. Head WLC referee Mike Tony then gets down on one knee and starts checking on Leopold Jeffrey who is rolling around strangely holding his mouth. Mike Tony asks Leopold is he ok and Leopold responds by shaking his head. Mike Tony then helps Leopold up to his feet to see if he is ok. But, on seeing Leopold a little worse for where here Brickhead steps in and pushes referee Mike Tony out of the way and goes to hit Leopold but just as he does Leopold throws up on Brickhead cover him all in sick. [SIZE=2]Brickhead looks shocked and disgusted all in the same facial expression and it's at that point that Leopold punches Brickhead in the face. Brickhead hits the ground and Leopold pins Brickhead for the win. After the match the crowd start up another Leopold chant as Leopold gets out of the ring and makes his way to the back. As Leopold heads to the back he goes up to one of the cameras, looks down it and says into the camera "Now that's bar style". Leopold Jeffrey then stumbles to the back as Brickhead lays in the ring holding his bloody nose while looking at his England soccer shirt which is covered in Leopold's vomit. [B]Winner[/B] Leopold Jeffrey [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Backstage[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] WLC Interviewer Marssia is standing by with Justin Marks and a worried looking Eric Lind. [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]Marssia:[/COLOR][/B] Eric, tonight you take on The MCB, Michael Clayton Blackheart in the final first round match in the tournament to crown a new WLC National Champion. At this moment in time I can exclusively reveal that the two semi-finals of the tournament will take place next week on WLC Friday Night Brawl and the final will take place at WLC End Game on Saturday, December 20th Live on Pay-Per-View in a two out of three falls match. So with that said Eric do you think you can beat Michael Clayton Blackheart as the road to the WLC's first Pay-Per-View begins tonight for yourself. [SIZE=2][I]Eric Lind looks worried and doesn't know what to say ...... so Justin Marks steps in.[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Justin Marks:[/B] Marssia can't you see Eric doesn't wanna talk right now. Bottom line is that Michael Clayton Blackheart shouldn't even be in the WLC. He's a bully and a thug. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]At that point Tuma comes into shot and stares at Justin Marks. Both Tuma and Justin stare each other out for about 10 seconds..... Tuma then slowly backs off and leaves out of shot. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]Marssia:[/B][/COLOR] What is it between you and Tuma, Justin? What have you done to Tuma in the past that has gotten him so angry with you? [SIZE=2][B]Justin Marks:[/B] Marssia keep your nose out of it. [SIZE=2]Justin Marks then walks off followed out of shot by a worried looking Eric Lind. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]V[COLOR=black]S[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DustinWhitestock.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]Match[/B] [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones vs. Dustin Whitestock [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Back at ringside [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones makes his way to the ring [I]Kevin Jones then speaks to the crowd.....[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Kevin Jones:[/B] People, people.... court is in session. Next up in court is Dustin Whitestock. A fool from the Danville area who thinks he is some kind of match for the WLC Staple, Kevin Jones. [I]crowd boo.....[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Kevin Jones:[/B] Dustin is on trial for his crimes against his very own dignity. Week after week Dustin comes out here and gets beat, beat and beat again. I'm not going to keep this up folks i've made my decision already. Dustin is GUILTY and has been found guilty of his crimes against his very own dignity. I sentence Dustin to an eternity here in Danville where he will always been known as a LOSER! [I]Dustin Whitestock then makes his way to the ring without any theme music.[/I] [SIZE=2]Both men grapple to start off the match. Kevin Jones gets the advantage as he kicks Dustin to the gut. Disrespectfully Kevin takes that opportunity to slap Dustin around the face. Dustin no sells the slap and a look of worry comes across Kevin's face as Dustin starts to look very angry. Dustin then kicks Kevin to the gut and picks him up on his shoulder. The crowd go crazy and start cheering for Dustin as he holds Kevin up high. Somehow Kevin wriggles free though and drops down behind Dustin. Kevin then nails Dustin with his now trademark drop kick. Kevin then covers Dustin but only gets a 1 count...... [SIZE=2]The match carries on for about five more minutes with both men delivering equal offence on each other. Dustin surprisingly looks quite strong in the match. Kevin is seemingly playing the role of the weak heel as the strong babyface aka Dustin mounts a fight back. [SIZE=2]Once again surprisingly the crowd get behind Dustin....... and chant "Let's Go Dustin" ... however there is no "Let's Go Kevin" chant to rival it. [SIZE=2]As the match continues Dustin nails Kevin with a big boot and then picks him up in postion for a powerbomb. It's at this point that Lee Cartwright comes running down and distracts referee Mike Tony. With Kevin up in postion for a powerbomb from Dustin he manages to wriggle free. Kevin then low blows Dustin and nails him with a superkick. Kevin Jones then covers Dustin, it's at that point Lee Cartwright backs off from ringside which then allows Mike Tony to focus on the match and count the fall for Kevin Jones over Dustin Whitestock. [SIZE=2]After the match Lee Cartwright gets in the ring and holds up Kevin Jones arm in celebration as the crowd boo both men. Kevin Jones then starts looking down at a fallen Dustin Whitestock and starts laughing at him. Although to the shock of Lee and Kevin the once fallen Dustin manages to get back to his feet. Lee and Kevin then quickly bail out of the ring as Dustin Whitestock looks angry in the ring. [B]Winner "WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JosieBell1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Backstage [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]WLC's known arsonist Josie Bell is shown sitting in what presumably is Drex Eman's garage. Josie Bell is shown sitting up against a wall, looking very down and despondent while playing around with his lighter. He lights it and looks at the flame, Josie then puts the lighter out and then starts rocking back and fourth slowly banging the back of his head up against the garage wall. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/CraigKeel1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]Back at ringside WLC Interviewer Marssia is in the ring and welcomes down to ringside KT Loud and Craig Keel. No reaction at all from the crowd as KT Loud and Craig Keel make their way to the ring. The only reaction to come from the crowd as both men get in the ring is from someone in the crowd who shouts out to KT "You Killed Jake You MotherF***er"! Both KT Loud and Craig Keel then get in the ring. [B]KT Loud:[/B] Marssia get out of the ring right now, this isn't a safe place for you to be. [SIZE=2]KT then points to the back and looks at Marssia, signalling for her to get out of here. Marssia then heads to the back as the crowd boo and chant "We Want Marssia". [SIZE=2][B]KT Loud:[/B] Two weeks ago I had some fun in this very ring when I left Jake Houn a bloody mess, bleeding and screaming like a little girl. After what I did, because of those actions... you guys will never see Jake Houn ever again. He's probably sitting in his little two bit home right now down the end of this street in fact. Yeah, he lives about a two minute walk away from this very house and he's probably sitting in his room with his arm in a sling crying his eyes out because he knows if he shows up here again then he'll get hurt. Hurt by a real man. Jake, I hope you see this on WLCWrestling.com... that's if you even have the internet you tramp. I hope you hear what I have to say because then maybe you might get a little angry and with that anger feel the need to return here to the WLC. I'd love for you to return pal because that way i'd get to KILL YA! [SIZE=2][I]At that point Craig Keel starts to applaud his friend, KT Loud as the crowd boo.[/I] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]Craig Keel:[/B][/COLOR] Very good KT, very good. You know I too hope Jake Houn is watching this on WLCWrestling.com. Jake understand what KT is saying you are nothing. After what myself and KT did to you two weeks ago all you did was make yourself look like a total p**sy. So as KT said, you sit in your home which is about a 2 minute walk from here and you think to youself. Think long and hard about why you should never step outside your front door again and I hope you come to the same conclusion that myself and KT did and that's that you ARE A P**SY!!! On a night where people here in the WLC are being judged on whether or not they are guilty or not I can save The Danvillians a job because i'm already guilty and trust me i'm going to hell.... ([I]laughs[/I]) ... so is KT and if need be we will take everyone of you WLC fools with us and Jake you'll be first... that's if you ever show up again. [SIZE=2][B]KT Loud:[/B] Jake this all started over a botched move but it means so much more, it's about control and right now i'm in control cos you're sitting at home because of ME! just like I hurt my right shoulder back in October because of YOU! You were in control then and i'm in control now.... this isn't a game.... this is how it is now. You want payback JAKE? DO YA? Then listen up because my friend Craig has a little proposition for ya! [SIZE=2][I]Before speaking Craig looks at the crowd with a psychotic look on his face, this is all very sick[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Craig Keel:[/B] Next week Jake if you are man enough then why don't you show up on WLC Friday Night Brawl and take me on. Yeah, that's right.... YOU! ... one on one with ME! .. No rules, no referee ... just a fight. The winner is the guy left standing, you either quit or you are focred to quit when you can no longer move. How about it Jake? [SIZE=2] [SIZE=2][I]Craig Keel and KT Loud then leave the ringside area with a serious look on their faces.[/I] [I][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG][/I] [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Backstage [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]The Danvillians are hanging out talking among themselves about the End Game PPV on Saturday, December 20th. It's at that point that David Vice and Lucy Rackley walk in. The Danvillians welcome them both to tonight's edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl. [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman then shakes David's hand and tells him to go and get a drink because tonight is a celebration. David says thanks and then walks off out of shot along with Lucy to go and get a drink. The camera then pans in on Drex Eman who has an annoyed look on his face. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EricLind.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]W[/COLOR]/.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JustinMarks.jpg[/IMG] [B]First Round Match to crown the 1st Ever [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion [/B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart vs. Eric Lind w/. Justin Marks[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2]Before the match between Michael Clayton Blackheart and Eric Lind WLC Interviewer Marssia comes out and welcomes to ringside from "Geeky Ville" your special ring announcers for the following match, NEW to World League Championship Wrestling..... The Geeky Boyz along with their sister, Mel Geek! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/StevenGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EugeneGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MelGeek.jpg[/IMG] The Geeky Boyz make their way to the ring, coming to the ring with the theme tune used by The Dudley Boyz back in 2001 in the WWE. The Geeky Boyz are accompanied to the ring by their sister, Mel Geek [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/StevenGeek.jpg[/IMG] [B]Steven Geek:[/B] Hey Guys! it's great to be here tonight in World League Championship Wrestling, me, my brother and my sister have come all the way from Geeky Ville which is right next to Dudley Ville in America's 51st state known as Parts Unknown. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EugeneGeek.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=red]Eugene Geek:[/COLOR][/B] Guys being here in the WLC is like the most exciting frikin moment of my life...... a part from the time I told a teacher to "Go Figure" when that damm diddly ding twat gave me a B+ for my maths test back in 8th grade. How dare he do that. HOW DARE HE!!! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MelGeek.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=magenta][B]Mel Geek:[/B][/COLOR] Calm down Eugene, he can't give you anymore B+'s where he is right now.... [B][COLOR=red]Eugene Geek:[/COLOR][/B] What you mean working on minimum wage teaching kindergarten...? [B][COLOR=magenta]Mel Geek:[/COLOR][/B] That's right Eugene... he got his.... now move on [I]At that point a worked up Eugene takes out his inhaler to calm his nerves.[/I] [B]Steven Geek:[/B] So folks are you ready for some WLC action.... [SIZE=2]Steven Geek then welcomes down to the ring Eric Lind who makes his way to the ring accompanied by Justin Marks. Eugene Geek then welcomes down Michael Clayton Blackheart. When getting into the ring Michael Clayton Blackheart looks confused as to why The Geeky Boyz and their sister Mel Geek are in the ring, it all seems a big joke to him. The Geeky Boyz and their sister Mel Geek then leave ringside as referee Mike Tony starts up this tournament match between Michael and Eric. [SIZE=2]With the match starting out Eric looks really scared. Michael starts laughing and slowly makes his way over to a worried looking Eric. Much to the shock of everyone at ringside a worried Eric pulls a punch on Michael shocking Michael in the process. Michael then starts to fight back and takes Eric out with another punch. Michael then puts the boots to Eric before picking him up and DDT'ing him to the mat. The match looks all but over at this point so Justin Marks gets in the ring and sqaures up to Michael..... [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/WarrenBanks.jpg[/IMG] ....Warren Banks then comes running down and gets in the ring and takes Justin out with a close line. Warren then picks Justin up and throws him outside the ring and starts fighting with him on the outside as back in the Michael picks Eric up and then takes him out with another DDT. Michael then pins Eric for the win. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/WarrenBanks.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/StevenGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EugeneGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MelGeek.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2]After the match Michael Clayton Blackheart and Warren Banks leave ringside as Justin Marks tends to a hurt and dazed Eric Lind in the ring. On a funny note The Geeky Boyz come back out to ringside along with their sister Mel Geek so they can raise Michael's hand in victory, which is then done by Steven Geek. Michael Clayton Blackheart and Warren Banks look on at The Geeky Boyz with confused looks on their faces. Seeing The Geeky Boyz standing next to Michael and Warren in it's self is a little confusing. [SIZE=2][I]Michael Clayton Blackheart advances into next weeks semi-finals in the tournament to crown the first ever WLC National Champion.[/I] [SIZE=2][B]Winner "The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Backstage [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]WLC Interviewer Marssia is with High School Redemption and their manager Shelly [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=red][B]Marssia:[/B][/COLOR] We here at World League Championship Wrestling hoped you had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and we hope you are currently enjoying tonight's special Thankgiving edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl. Here with me right now is one tag team who tonight could make history in becoming the first ever tag team to hold the WLC Tag Team Championships in our main event a little bit later tonight. Ladies and Gentelmen, High School Redemption. [SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]Shelly:[/B][/COLOR] What do you mean could make history tonight. Did you say COULD? How about you change the word COULD with the word WILL. Tonight High School Redemption leave WLC Friday Night Brawl with the WLC Tag Team Championships and will make history in doing so. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]Marssia:[/B][/COLOR] But you have to take Korean Joe and Tuma in to a count here, they could upset you tonight and walk out of here with the WLC Tag Team Championships in the process. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Shaun:[/B][/COLOR] Didn't you listen to what Shelly said? We WILL leave tonight with the WLC Tag Team Championships. Because we are winners, unlike Korean Joe who yesterday spent his thanksgiving balling his eyes out over his girlfriend who left him. [SIZE=2][I]Shaun and Mark of HSR start laughing[/I] [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Shaun:[/COLOR][/B] Hey Korean Joe..... it's not all bad.... maybe now you can find yourself a Korean Hoe....Joe! [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR=teal]Mark:[/COLOR][/B] Good One!!.. Hey and what's with that Tuma guy. You know whenever I hear the name "Tuma" I think of "Tuna" and just so you know... I hate both!.... It's real simple Marssia tonight Korean Joe and Tuma won't be leaving here with those WLC Tag Titles. One because fate dictates that those titles belong to us and second Joe and Tuma just aren't good enough. Tuma is in the WLC because the WLC wanna hype this supposed history between him and Justin Marks and lets face it Korean Joe is only here in the WLC for one thing and one thing only .... he's the joke..... and that's it [SIZE=2]High School Redemption and Shelly then walk out of shot as WLC Interviewer Marssia looks shocked after hearing their comments on Korean Joe and Tuma [I]The camera's then come back on at ringside with The Danvillians already standing in the ring.[/I] [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] This court is now in process... Folks welcome to the ring [B]"The Jew with a View"[/B] Danny Buck. Danny Buck then comes to ringside. Danny gets in the ring and shakes hands with all the members of The Danvillians before then being instructed by Drex Eman to stand on the outside of the ring on the far right. James Racket is then welcomed out to ringside, he is instructed to stand on the outside of the ring on the far left. It should be noted that James never got in the ring to shake hands with The Danvillians. [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] You know why you too are here tonight. The plaintiff Danny Buck has called for this, accusing the defendent James Racket of stealing his thunder. Now guys this is how it's going to work. I'm going to give you both a chance to speak your mind and then me and the fellow Danvillains will make our ruling. I'd like to remind you James Racket that if found guilty you must leave the WLC forever. Let's start with Danny, say what you got to say. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Danny Buck:[/B][/COLOR] Right, well I came to the WLC to reach the very top... to be a somebody. But it didn't go like that did it? stupidly I told my sister of my invovlement here in the WLC and what did she do? she went and told her best friend whose going out with James over there. Once James heard about the WLC he wanted in and from the very moment he came here everybody started looking at him rather than me. Now that would have been all fine if he didn't act all good about it. I mean, James isn't Jesus who the hell does he think he is. Treating me like i'm his brother, being all nice to me..... James you don't care about me and that's why I spat in your face two weeks ago. You're just trying to score points with your girlfriend and my sister, being the nice guy who is happy to leave the WLC if it means "Danny" can have his fun. This isn't about fun anymore, this is about me kicking your ass. So Danvillians I hope you find this man guilty because if you don't I sure as hell will. [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Ok.... James it's your turn.... [I]A girl scream outs Woooh just as James is about to talk, I believe this must mean she digs him.[/I] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]James Racket:[/B][/COLOR] I keep asking myself is this for real? Man I don't get what tonight's ruling is all about. I came here to have some fun and wrestle and give my very best. I've got a job, I got other things to be doing but hell I thought it would be cool to have some fun right here in the WLC. Seems like where ever you go these day you got a hater who just wants to cause trouble and bring all negativity on to everything. So guys I don't care if you find me guilty because trust me i'm past it. [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Danny Buck:[/B][/COLOR] Is that it? is that all you're gonna say. I wanna see you beg to stay here. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]James Racket:[/B][/COLOR] I'm not gonna beg Danny, that's something you would do.... [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]Danny Buck:[/COLOR][/B] You know James say what you wanna say either way say bye, bye to the WLC. [SIZE=2] [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Ok guys that's it.... I'd appreciate it if you would just give me and the rest of The Danvillians a chance to way up are thoughts on this one, We'll be back in a minute. Feel free to chat among yourselfs. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][I]The Danvillians then get out of the ring and head to the back as both James and Danny get in the ring and stare at each other.[/I] [B][COLOR=blue]Danny [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Buck:[/COLOR][/B] You got a nerve to even be here. You stole my thunder and you know that bothers me. You act all high and mighty like this doesn't mean anything to you.... you suck James and I know this means something to you or you wouldn't be here in the first place. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]James Racket:[/B][/COLOR] Maybe I do like being here, I like the atmosphere, I like the people ([I]crowd cheers[/I]), I like some of the guys in the back. Sometimes your not so bad yourself Danny Boy.... [B][COLOR=blue]Danny Buck:[/COLOR][/B] See that's what I mean, you're a wise ass. I don't like you, get that in your head James [SIZE=2] [COLOR=red][B]James Racket:[/B][/COLOR] Man i'm cool with that, you don't have to like me, that's fine. [B][COLOR=blue]Danny Buck:[/COLOR][/B] Screw you! [SIZE=2]At that point The Danvillains come out to ringside on the entrance strip aka Drex's backyard lawn while Danny and James stand side by side in the ring. [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] We talked in the back and we the judges find James Racket GUILTY of stealing Danny Buck's thunder [/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The crowd boo after Drex's confirmation of James being found guilty. Back in the ring a smirking Danny turns to James and starts sarcastically waving good bye to him. [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] However, James won't be losing his postion here in the WLC [SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Danny Buck:[/B][/COLOR] WHAT?!!!?! [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] You had your thunder stolen Danny so we The Danvillians are giving you the chance to get it back. At End Game on Saturday, December 20th it's going to be James Racket one on one with [B]"The Jew with a View"[/B] Danny Buck! [SIZE=2]The crowd cheer Drex's announcement. Back in the ring Danny looks shocked as James Racket has a smile on his face. James' theme tune then hits and he gets out of the ring and celebrates with the fans at ringside as Danny Buck starts to look worried in the ring as we fade out to another promo. [SIZE=2][B]Promo [/B]Another WLC End Game promo airs, it's the same one from earlier tonight. WLC End Game Saturday, December 20th [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Backstage[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] The Danvillians are laughing about making the match between Danny Buck and James Racket at End Game, at that point David Vice comes into shot drinking a bottle of Coca Cola. Drex then says to the rest of The Danvillians he'll catch them later because he needs to speak with his cousin real quick. At that point Logan McCormack, Kevin Jones, Brandon "Hotdog" James III and Lee Cartwright leave out shot as Drex starts to talk to his cousin David. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] You wouldn't mind helping your old cousin out tonight would you? [COLOR=red][B]David Vice:[/B][/COLOR] That's fine man, what's up cousin? [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Silly me, when putting the show together tonight I was just thinking too hard on putting the best show possible together that I forgot to put another court segment together. I was wondering if you could, if you may wanna just come out to the ring after the main event which is up next just to face the court. [COLOR=red][B]David Vice:[/B][/COLOR] Face the court, what have I done? [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Nothing you know that, I'm just in a kinda hard place with this, I've got no one to go out there and do that segment with me. I was thinking we could play off this whole rivalry that everyone is talking about between me and you saying that i'm getting annoyed with you taking up all this WLC time with your engagement to Lucy. We know there isn't really a rivalry between us, but the fans don't. We could make a joke of it all, say you're guilty and have a laugh to end the show. [SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B]David Vice:[/B][/COLOR] Sure cousin i'm cool with that, anything to help you out. [SIZE=2][B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Thanks Dave, You just don't know who to trust these days you know? I can always trust you to be there for me. It's a big help and tonight at least I got you out there, it's really going to help me out. [SIZE=2][I]Drex and David then hug as we cut back to the ring, it's main event time next.[/I] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shaun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Mark.jpg[/IMG]W[COLOR=black]/.[/COLOR][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Shelly.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=4]V[COLOR=black]S[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Joe1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Tuma2.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Tag Team Championships[/B] High School Redemption w/. Shelly vs. [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma [SIZE=2]Before the match WLC head referee Mike Tony is in the ring holding up the new WLC Tag Team Championship Belts, the belts are replicas of the WWF Tag Titles from 1999-2001. It's rumoured that these replica belts have cost the WLC nearly $700. The spending from this promotion is getting ridiculous now. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]First out is High School Redemption followed out next by Korean Joe and Tuma. The crowd are right behind Tuma and Korean Joe here, especially showing lots of support for Korean Joe. It's obvious the crowd are aware of what happened yesterday to Korean Joe as Joe was dumped by American girlfriend Tanya. The match starts with Tuma and Mark of HSR as the legal men. Tuma looks strong as he starts off repeatedly knocking Mark down but just as Tuma starts to get things going Shelly on the outside hits Tuma on the back of the head with her shoe which allows Mark to take Tuma down with a spear. Mark then tags in his fellow tag partner Shaun. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The match carries on for about three more minutes before Tuma then tags in Korean Joe. Joe gets into the ring with a lot to prove here but is taken down by Shaun with a kick to the gut followed up with suplex. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The crowd then start chanting [I]"F*CK EM' UP JOE... F*CK EM' UP..... F*CK EM' UP JOE... F*CK EM' UP..... F*CK EM' UP JOE... F*CK EM' UP",[/I] [SIZE=2]Korean Joe then makes it to his feet but is then taken down again by Shaun of HSR who now tags in Mark. Mark gets in the ring and starts putting the boats to Korean Joe who really is now starting to look like his head isn't in the game. Mark then puts the Korean one in an ankle lock. Korean Joe reaches out for Tuma to tag him in but just can't reach him. Korean Joe then manages to shrug Mark off but it's at this point that Shelly on the outside starts shouting at Tuma which distracts Tuma. Korean Joe then goes to tag Tuma but can't because Tuma is focusing on Shelly and not on the match instead. Mark then hits Korean Joe from behind and drags him back to HSR's corner of the ring. Mark then tags back in Shaun and now Shaun starts putting the boots to Korean Joe. [SIZE=2]Shaun then sets Korean Joe up for a a DDT and it's at this point that Shelly gets up on the ring apron and tells Shaun to hurt Korean Joe. Somehow Joe fights back, low blows Shaun and pushes Shaun into Shelly knocking her on her ass on the outside. Korean Joe then jumps over to the other side of the ring and tags in Tuma as Shaun gets up and tags in Mark. Tuma then gets in the ring and close lines Mark followed by Shaun, then Mark again and then Shaun again. The crowd are going crazy for Tuma who then picks up Shaun and does a samoan drop to him. Shaun then rolls to the outside as Tuma picks up Mark and nails him also with a samoan drop as well. Shelly then gets in the ring while referee Mike Tony is checking on Mark and Shaun on the outside. [SIZE=2]Back in the ring Shelly slaps Tuma around the face but it has no effect. Tuma then pushes Shelly out of the ring and again Shelly falls to the outside. Legal man Mark of HSR then gets back in the ring and pushes Tuma .... Tuma then falls over to his corner and is met with a blind tag from Korean Joe. Joe then gets in the ring and lou thesz press' Mark and starts putting the punches to him. Joe then gets up and does the leg drop to Mark. Shaun of HSR then distracts the referee and at that point Shelly hands Mark one of the WLC Tag Team Championship belts. Mark then goes to hit Korean Joe with it but Tuma takes the belt off of Mark and hits Mark with it and then leaves the ring with it. Korean Joe then covers Mark..... the referee then turns around and starts to count [SIZE=2] [I][SIZE=4]1,[/SIZE][/I] [I][/I] [I][/I] [I][SIZE=4]2,[/SIZE][/I] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Shaun of HSR at the count of two gets in the ring and breaks up the count. [SIZE=2]On the outside Shelly starts shouting at Tuma and this distraction allows High School Redemption to double team Korean Joe in the ring and nail them with their finisher called "The Graduation Headache" which is a double DDT. After hitting the move Shaun of HSR gets out of the ring and hits Tuma from behind as Mark back in the ring covers Korean Joe for the 1,2,3 .... High School Redemption are your new WLC Tag Team Champions. [SIZE=2]After the match High School Redemption leave ringside holding up the new WLC Tag Team Championships as Tuma helps up Korean Joe in the ring. High School Redemption continue their celebration as we fade to another promo. [SIZE=2][B]Winners and NEW WLC Tag Team Champions[/B] High School Redemption [SIZE=2][B]Promo[/B] A promo airs hyping World League Championship Wrestling as a promotion. The promo features Lee Cartwright doing a piece to camera saying that World League Championship Wrestling is the bench mark for all backyard wrestling promotions. It only lasts for about 15 seconds... [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Hotdog.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] We're back at ringside now with The Danvillians in the ring once again for another Danville court segment. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] David Vice is shown making his way to the ring. David gets in the ring and stands before The Danvillians [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] So David you know why you are here, you're here for your crimes towards the WLC, wasting on air time and event time to hype your engagement to Lucy Rackley. We are going to move real quick with this one so can you just let us know whether you understand or not the case brought to you. [B][COLOR=red]David Vice:[/COLOR][/B] I understand and just for the record i'm real sorry... David Vice continues to play along and seems to be enjoying himself. WLC Champion Drex Eman all of sudden seems to just stop what he's doing, a serious look then comes over his face. [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Yeah I bet you're sorry. [B][COLOR=red]David Vice:[/COLOR][/B] Yeah I really am Drex [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] Cut the act David, i'm talking to you for real now cousin. Who do you think you are? David Vice now seems to realize the change in Drex's mood, he's now looking very serious while at the same time unsure about what's going on. [B][COLOR=red]David Vice:[/COLOR][/B] Huh? what do you mean? [B]WLC Champion Drex Eman:[/B] You came to Danville, you use my promotion... MY PROMOTION.... to hype your little engagement up. You try to act like my big cousin whose come to save the day. You don't care about me, all you care about is yourself. You take, take AND TAKE! you're not the person these people think you are David. They think you're a good guy but you're not are you. You don't care about the EMAN name if you did you wouldn't walk around calling yourself David Vice, your name is David Eman, why hide it? You know, let me put this a way I know you will understand.... You and me are no more, you're not my cousin as far as i'm concerned. Your a letch sucking the life out of everything I have, taking everything I want and because of that you Son of a bi*ch you're GUILTY. Your sentence.......DEATH!!!!! Drex Eman then kicks David to the gut and pedigrees him in the middle of the ring. Drex then gets a chair and brings it into the ring and hits David with it in the back. Logan McCormack and Lee Cartwright then pick David up and holds him in place for Drex. Drex then hits David with the chair opening him up in the process. David then falls to the ground and Drex repeatedly hits David with the steel chair. Drex then sets the chair down and picks David up and pedigrees him on it. Drex Eman's theme tune "My Time" then hits as Drex Eman stands over his cousin as WLC Friday Night Brawl goes off. The fans at ringside are in total shock as [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman with a serious look on his face stands over his cousin, David, who is covered in blood. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]The Saturday, November 29th 2008 Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/DrexEman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/BigDVDavidVice.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Champion Drex Eman turns on his cousin David Vice[/COLOR][/B] Many saw it coming and last night at WLC Friday Night Brawl [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman turned on his cousin David Vice leaving him a bloody mess in the middle of the ring. Drex turned on his cousin David after finding him guilty during The Danvillians Danville Court segment that ended the show. It was earlier on in the night in a backstage segment that Drex Eman made out to his cousin David that he needed someone of short notice to do a Danville court segment to end the show. David agreed only to be turned on by his cousin as the show came to an end. On a side note, the blood that was used on David last night came from a Blood Capsule, those backstage were said to have liked how the segment came together. [B][COLOR=blue]Money, Money, Money .... No, No!![/COLOR][/B] It seems like more and more money is being pilled into the WLC these days. Last night High School Redemption went down in WLC history as they became the first team to win the WLC Tag Team Championships. The championship belts that were won by High School Redemption cost the WLC around $700, the WLC Tag Titles are replicas of the classic WWF Tag Titles from 2000. It's believed Wayne Eman, the father of [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman was the one who bought the belts for the WLC. Due to the cost of the titles High School Redemption were not allowed to take their belts home. It's believed all titles will stay at The Emans house for added protection in the off chance that the belts may be damaged or lost. With the WLC making no money and with the current global credit crunch going on the way it is you would of thought the WLC would not be spending the amount of money that they currently are. The WLC are expected to spend more money on another title belt in the next couple of weeks that will serve as their WLC National Championship. In an interesting and yet worrying note [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman was telling WLC workers backstage at WLC Friday Night Brawl to expect a huge change in the coming weeks to the WLC ring situation. This adds to the rumours that the WLC are thinking of purchasing a proper size backyard style wrestling ring. [B][COLOR=blue]WLC Thinking of charging people to attend their shows[/COLOR][/B] It was rumoured backstage this week at the WLC Friday Night Brawl tapings that along with charging people to view WLC End Game on Saturday, December 20th via their website the WLC are also planning on charging people to attend the actual event it's self. The price for attending the show hasn't been decided on at this moment in time. It should be noted that at the moment the WLC have been getting around 30 people to attend their shows. Those people have been attending for free so if the WLC start to charge people to attend their shows expect that number to go down a lot. Last night's WLC Friday Night Brawl had 27 fans come by to watch the show. [B][COLOR=blue]Logan McCormack promises a pro wrestling first for End Game on PPV Saturday, December 20th[/COLOR][/B] [B][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG][/B] Logan McCormack confirmed this past Friday on WLC Friday Night Brawl that at End Game he will face Joseph Olawaso. However, Logan stated that their encounter would not be a wrestling match, instead Logan is hyping a very unique match to take place between him and Joseph at End Game on PPV Saturday, December 20th. Logan did not say what type of match it would be. Logan also said that the match would be not only a WLC first but a Pro Wrestling first. Logan has confirmed he will announce that all new match type this coming Friday on WLC Friday Night Brawl. [B][COLOR=blue]The so far confirmed card for WLC End Game on Saturday, December 20th[/COLOR][/B] Logan McCormack vs. Joseph Olawaso in a match type to be announced this Friday on [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B] Danny Buck vs. James Racket The Finals for the [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/FONT]National Championships[/B] in a 2 out of 3 falls match.[/LEFT]

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5][B]GeekyVille Comes To Danville[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Courier New]World League Championship Wrestling Goes Geeky![/FONT][/B] [B][/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/StevenGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EugeneGeek.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MelGeek.jpg[/IMG] (Pictured [B]Left[/B] to [B]Right[/B] Steven Geek, Eugene Geek and Mel Geek) This past Friday World League Championship Wrestling went "Geeky" as The Geeky Boyz and their sister Mel Geek debuted. Steven, Eugene and Mel Geek made their debut as special ring announcers for the WLC National Championship tournament match between Michael Clayton Blackheart and Eric Lind. Below you will find out all you need to know about the WLC's newest clang.... [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/StevenGeek.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][B]Steven Geek[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Age 23[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]From GeekyVille[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][/FONT][/B] Steven Geek is the eldest in the Geeky Clang therefore expect him to lead the way. Steven has been a huge fan of wrestling since his early teens tending to usually leave Monday Night RAW on in the background while working on his homework back in the day. Steven is a grade "A" student who claims to come from GeekyVille which is right next to DudleyVille located in America's 51st state of "Parts Unknown". With Steven in World League Championship Wrestling expect this wacky guy to exceed whatever he attempts while looking out for that A* match. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/EugeneGeek.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT=Courier New][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Eugene Geek[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Age 20[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]From GeekyVille[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][/FONT][/B] Eugene just like his brother is a grade "A" student, but this Geek comes with a hell of a temper. While in the past he has received the odd "B" or "B+" legend has it that no teacher has ever attempted to mark Eugene anything less than an "A" more than once. It's that Geek temper that's probably the reason behind it. Eugene never liked gym in school so he should fit right in here in the WLC but only time will tell..... ....carries his inhaler with him at all times..... ...Rumoured to have been seen with a girl back in 2005 although that's just a rumour. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MelGeek.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Mel Geek[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Age 18[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]From GeekyVille[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][/FONT][/B] Mel Geek just like her brothers has exceeded in school too and with that the WLC should welcome the fact that they have a smart woman among their ranks.... questionable looks, but a smart woman nonetheless. Mel Geek is regarded as the most desirable woman in all of GeekyVille so you can imagine the utter outrage when Mel decided to leave her home to come to Danville to be apart of the WLC.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3]First of the Month Recap[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Recapping November 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]For those who don't wish to check back on pages and just want to get into the diary as quick as they can I will be posting monthly recaps at the first of every month to help those who have just started to read this diary and don't wish to scroll back. I will also post page numbers for readers to go back on if they wish to read in detail the item I am highlighting. [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]This is a real time diary meaning the shows happen on the actual date they are hyped/advertised for.[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]On [B]November 6th 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling gave WLC wrestler Lee Cartwright's sister, Marssia the role of WLC backstage interviewer. Marssia started her work for the WLC interviewing WLC wrestlers ahead of [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B] [/COLOR][/FONT][B]In Your Backgarden 3[/B]: [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#ffa500]ARSON [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]in Danville [/B]which went ahead that night[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]On [B]November 12th 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling reportedly spent $100 on setting up their website [B][FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT][/B] which offically opened midday on November 12th. [B]Also on November 12th[/B] World League Championship Wrestling announced that they were adding two new championships to their backyard promotion. One championship being the [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]National Championship[/B] which is the WLC's equivalent to an Intercontinental championship. The WLC's second championship is the [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Tag Team Championships[/B]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]November 14th 2008[/B] at [B]In Your BackGarden[/B][SIZE=2] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]4[/COLOR][/SIZE]:[/B] [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]Revenge[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]in Danville [/B]WLC Champion Drex Eman announces that the WLC will be holding it's first Pay-Per-View streamed across their website on Saturday, December 20th for $2. Drex Eman announces that the event will be called "End Game".[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]On [B]Friday, November 21st 2008[/B] the WLC debut their own 90 minute wrestling show streamed over their website [FONT=Courier New][B]WLCWrestling.com[/B][/FONT] called [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B]. Reportedly it costs the WLC over $1000 in setting this up including cameras and so on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]Friday, November 21st 2008[/B] goes down in WLC history. Not only as the night the WLC debuted their new flagship show [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B]WLC[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Friday Night Brawl[/B] but it goes down history for the night the WLC created their first ever stable. The stable features [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Brandon "Hotdog" James III and Logan McCormack. The stable is later named The Danvillians which plays on the fact that every member from the group lives in the Danville area.[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]On [B]Page 1[/B] of this diary a detailed post was posted allowing diary readers to get to know the main characters. This is a must read for anyone willing to take this diary seriously or even begin to understand it.[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]This diary opened with an [COLOR=black][B]Introduction Week[/B][/COLOR] outlining character details, feuds that were all ready in place before the diary began as well as much more that once again are a must read for anyone willing to take this diary seriously or understand it. All can be found on [B]Page 1[/B].[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Lucida Console]Mystery [/FONT][FONT=Lucida Console]Blogger[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]X[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE]makes their first post on [B]Page 1[/B]. [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=yellowgreen]Mystery Blogger[/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=3][B]X[/B][/SIZE], or [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] for short is a online hater of Drex Eman's that has been blogging about Drex long before this diary even began. [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] writes mean, distasteful and sometimes threatening blogs towards Drex Eman. However, with the WLC now up and running [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X [/B][/I]has started blogging about the promotion, trashing it and looking on to it's hopeful and soon demise. It's unknown whether [B][I][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR][COLOR=black]X[/COLOR][/I][/B] is a male or female, teenager or adult. The identity of [I][B][COLOR=yellowgreen]MB[/COLOR]X[/B][/I] is unknown but how long will that last for? remember..... [I]it's a mystery....[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Through the month of November Noah now known as Noah Taylor who is a friend of [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman's continues to run his WLC dirtsheet blog known as [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]Noah[COLOR=blue]'[/COLOR]s [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]News.[/COLOR][/FONT] Noah knows all the inside news on the WLC and posts almost daily along with the odd [B][COLOR=blue]Q[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR=blue]A[/COLOR] [/B]with WLC wrestlers. The month of November featured[COLOR=blue][B] Q[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR=blue]A's [/COLOR][/B]with Lee Cartwright and most recently David Vice. [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]November[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]6th 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling held their third backyard wrestling event, however the venue this time was Lee Cartwright's backyard. This is the first ever WLC event to take place on a Thursday night and to take place outside of Drex Eman's backyard. The event was known as [B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ffa500]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B]in Danville [/B]which was the third WLC event to fall under the [B]In Your BackGarden[/B] umbrella making it [B]In Your BackGarden 3[/B]. The event was hyped with a huge main event as Lee Cartwright took on [B]Danville's Known Arsonist[/B] Josie Bell.[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Below are the following quick results for[/I] [COLOR=#0000ff][B][COLOR=black]In Your BackGarden 3:[/COLOR] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ffa500]ARSON[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [B]in Danville[/B].[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][B]*[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]In the [B]main event[/B] Lee Cartwright [I]pinned [/I][B]Danville's Known Arsonist[/B] Josie Bell.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Chris [B]"Brickhead"[/B] [I]pinned [/I]Dustin Whitestock[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman and [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones [I]defeated[/I] Jake Houn and KT Loud[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Leopold Jeffrey [I]pinned [/I]Danny Buck[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][B]*[SIZE=2]November 14th[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][B] 2008[/B] the WLC held their fourth [B]In Your Backgarden[/B] event, [B][COLOR=#ff0000]WLC[/COLOR] In Your BackGarden [COLOR=red]4[/COLOR][/B]: [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=red]Revenge[/COLOR][/FONT] in Danville[/B] once again from Drex Eman's backyard.[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][I]Below are the following quick results for[/I][B][COLOR=red] WLC[/COLOR] In Your BackGarden[/B] [B][COLOR=red]4[/COLOR]: [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=red]Revenge[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B]in Danville[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/FONT]Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Lee Cartwright [I]defeated[/I] [B]Danville's Known Arsonist[/B] Josie Bell and Logan McCormack [I]in a match which was hyped as a [B][COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Championship[/COLOR][/B] Title Match with the stipulation being if Logan or Josie had pinned [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman they would have won the [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Championship[/B] as well as the match.[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Danny Buck [I]pinned[/I] Leopold Jeffrey In a [B]first round match[/B] in a tournament to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] KT Loud [I]pinned [/I]Jake Houn [B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma [I]defeated[/I] Justin Marks and Eric Lind [B]by DQ[/B] In another [B]first round match[/B] in the tournament to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/FONT]National Champion "WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones[I] pinned[/I] Chris [B]"Brickhead"[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]November 21st 2008[/B] the WLC debuted their 90 minute weekly show which debuts on their new website [B][FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT][/B]. This episode saw the coming together of the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians with members [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright, Kevin Jones, Brandon "Hotdog" James III and Logan McCormack.[/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Below are the quick results for that debut edition of[/I] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman [I]pinned [/I]Joseph Olawaso to regain his [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Championship[/B] In [B]first round match[/B] to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] Lee Cartwright [I]pinned[/I] [B]Danville's Known Arsonist[/B] Josie Bell In his debut match James Racket[I] pinned[/I] Dustin Whitestock In a three team elimination match where the first two teams to get a pinfall move on to the follow weeks final for the [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Tag Team Championships[/B] High School Redemption and[B] "The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma got the pinfalls over Justin Marks and Eric Lind[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE]November 28th 2008[/B] World League Championship Wrestling aired their second ever episode of [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Below are the quick results for that weeks[/I] [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]High School Redemption w/. Shelly [I]defeated [/I][B]"The Korean One"[/B] Korean Joe and Tuma to make history in becoming the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Tag Team Champions[/B] In a [B]first round match[/B] in the tournament to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC [/COLOR][/FONT]National Champion[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart [I]pinned [/I]Eric Lind [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones [I]pinned [/I]Dustin Whitestock Leopold Jeffrey [I]pinned[/I] Chris "Brickhead"[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=2]In a run down of November's current storylines which have branched over to December.... [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]David Vice the cousin of WLC Champion Drex Eman was turned on by his own cousin on the November 28th edition of WLC Friday Night Brawl. Drex Eman left David Vice a bloody mess at the end of that weeks episode. Drex Eman made it clear that he did what he did because of David's supposedly selfish attitude[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][SIZE=2][COLOR=black] of late using the WLC to promote his recent engagement to Lucy Rackley. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]The WLC'S first stable, The Danvillians formed in November and are looking to show their dominance in the month of December and beyond[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]The feud between James Racket and Danny Buck is now starting to heat up. Danny Buck accused James back in the month of October for stealing his thunder when showing up in the WLC. Now it looks like Danny Buck will have his opportunity to get his thunder back as it was announced last month that it will be Danny Buck taking on James Racket at the WLC's first ever Pay-Per-View End Game on Saturday, December 20th[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]*[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]The WLC's Nigerian wrestler Joseph Olawaso was tricked once again by Logan McCormack and now as confirmed last week on WLC Friday Night Brawl it will be Logan McCormack taking on Joseph Olawaso at the WLC's first PPV End Game. Logan McCormack has promised that the match type that he faces Joseph in will be a pro-wrestling first. Logan has said that he will announce what that pro-wrestling first is this coming Friday on WLC Friday Night Brawl.[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=red][B]--------[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this diary in the month of November and I hope you come back during this month of December and so on. Feel free to leave comments and so on as I am really interested to read what your thoughts are on this diary. [/CENTER] [LEFT]The Network Guy [SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B].[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[CENTER][B]Offical from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [B]It's Semi-Final Night This Friday![/B] The tournament to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] continues this Friday on [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B] featuring the last four remaining competitors in the tournament [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones, KT Loud, [B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart and Lee Cartwright. It was announced last week on Friday Night Brawl that the final in the tournament will be a 2 out of 3 falls match that will take place at the WLC's first Pay-Per-View End Game which airs on Saturday, December 20th only on [B][FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT][/B]. This tournament is sure to heat up this Friday so don't miss it. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S[COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG] [B]Semi-Final Match in the tournament to crown the 1st Ever [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S[COLOR=red].[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG] [B]Semi-Final Match in the tournament to crown the 1st Ever [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] [B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart vs. Lee Cartwright[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]REMEMBER[/B] The WLC's [COLOR=red][B]1st[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] Pay-Per-View [/COLOR][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000]ND G[/COLOR][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#000000]ME [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Saturday, December 20th[/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LucyRackley.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lucy Goes To Danville Court This Friday![/B] Last week in the first ever Danville Court chaired by the WLC's first stable, The Danvillians. [B]WLC Champion[/B] Drex Eman turned on his cousin David Vice after finding him guilty of using the WLC to promote his engagement to Lucy Rackley. Some say last weeks Danville court was all an excuse for Drex to get his hands on his cousin David. But now World League Championship Wrestling can confirm that tomorrow night on WLC Friday Night Brawl Lucy Rackley has be summonsed to appear in court by The Danvillians and WILL go on trial. Tomorrow will Lucy be found guilty or not guilty of using the WLC to promote her engagement to David Vice and if found guilty what will be Lucy's sentence? [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/SIZE] The road to the WLC's first PPV continues tomorrow [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Danny and James in the same ring![/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/dannybuck.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/Brickhead-1.jpg[/IMG][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeopoldJeffery.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JamesRacket.jpg[/IMG] [B]"The Jew with a View"[/B] Danny Buck and Chris [B]"Brickhead"[/B] vs. Leopold Jeffrey and James Racket For weeks the self-proclaimed [B]"Jew with a View"[/B] Danny Buck has claimed that his sisters, best friends boyfriend, James Racket came to the WLC to take away his spotlight. Last week it was announced by the WLC's first ever stable, The Danvillians that Danny Buck will get his chance to reclaim his spotlight when he takes on the WLC's answer to Jeff Hardy, James Racket on[B] Saturday, December 20th[/B] at the WLC's 1st ever Pay-Per-View, End Game. However, tonight we get a taster of End Game when Danny Buck and James Racket are in the same ring together in a tag match as James Racket and the WLC's Resident Drunk, Leopold Jeffrey team up to take on Danny Buck and Chris[B] "Brickhead"[/B]. Remember last week the WLC's Resident Drunk Leopold Jeffrey threw up all over Chris [B]"Brickhead"[/B] during their match - will the same happen tonight? Who gets the bragging points tonight ahead of their Pay-Per-View encounter, Danny Buck or James Racket? [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]Logan McCormack Presents..... A Pro-Wrestling First[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LoganMcCormack.jpg[/IMG] After fooling everyone in the WLC by joining up with his fellow friends to create the WLC's first ever stable, The Danvillians. Logan McCormack is out to play with minds again most noteably one Joseph Olawaso. The rival between Logan and Joseph is clear, it's over money and the lack of it. When Joseph Olawaso came to World League Championship Wrestling he was lied to by [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman and Logan McCormack concerning pay. No one gets paid for their work here in the WLC however, Joseph was promised a wage. Joseph held that lie against both Drex and Logan but that was until a supposed all out war broke out between Logan and Drex. Joseph was then lied to again by Logan who convinced Joseph to side up with him blaming the lies concerning pay on Drex Eman. Joseph then teamed up with Logan McCormack along with Brandon "Hotdog" James III and [B]Danville's Known Arsonist[/B] Josie Bell as Logan claimed he would start a new wrestling promotion to rival the WLC. Those plans didn't work out though the way Joseph was lead to believe they would as Logan along with his friend Hotdog joined forces with [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman, Lee Cartwright and the [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones to form The Danvillians. Once The Danvillians were formed Logan then beat Joseph up in the middle of the ring and cost him the[B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Championship[/B]. Now with the news that at End Game it will be Logan McCormack and Joseph Olawaso one on one Logan has said it won't be a normal match. Instead Logan stated that he will face off against Joseph Olawaso in a pro-wrestling first that will be announced tonight. But the question is what is this pro-wrestling first going to be? [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]Tonight[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]It's Semi-Final Night in the WLC National Championship Tournament[/B] The tournament to crown the first ever [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] National Champion[/B] continues tonight on [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B] featuring the last four remaining competitors in the tournament [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones, KT Loud, [B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart and Lee Cartwright. It was announced last week on Friday Night Brawl that the final in the tournament will be a 2 out of 3 falls match that will take place at the WLC's first Pay-Per-View End Game which airs on Saturday, December 20th only on [B][FONT=Courier New]WLCWrestling.com[/FONT][/B]. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/kevinJones.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/KTLoud.jpg[/IMG] [B]"WLC Staple"[/B] Kevin Jones vs. KT Loud It's a big night for KT Loud, not only does KT have to deal with the WLC Staple but the chance of Jake Houn turning up and spoiling the party is sure to be in KT's mind. [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/LeeCartwright.jpg[/IMG][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/MichaelClaytonBlackheartMCB.jpg[/IMG] Lee Cartwright vs. [B]"The MCB"[/B] Michael Clayton Blackheart The MCB gets a big chance tonight to prove his worth. Can Michael Clayton Blackheart defeat Lee Cartwright in what would no doubt be shocking upset? [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Official from World League Championship Wrestling[/B] [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=5]WLCWrestling.com[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]TONIGHT[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B]No Rules, No Ref .... Will Jake Return?[/B] [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/CraigKeel1.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]V[/COLOR]S.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/Network_guy/JakeHoun.jpg[/IMG] [B]No Rules, No Referee, No Pinfalls or Submission Just A Good Ole'[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red] WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Fight[/B] Craig Keel vs. Jake Houn Two weeks ago Craig Keel, the friend of KT Loud, helped his bud KT score a victory over Jake Houn in the first round of the tournament to crown the first ever WLC National Champion. After the match Craig Keel then held Jake Houn down as KT Loud took a baseball bat to Jake Houn's right shoulder. The attack was for revenge after what happened in October when Jake Houn accidentally botched a move on KT Loud which injured KT's right shoulder. KT got his revenge but since then Jake Houn hasn't been seen since despite the fact that he lives just down the road from where tonight's Friday Night Brawl comes from, [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Champion[/B] Drex Eman's backyard. Last week Craig Keel claimed Jake Houn was scared to return to the WLC and then challenged him to a very unique match here tonight. No Rules, No Referee, No Pinfalls or Submission. It's a fight and will only be stopped when one man can fight no longer. Will Jake Houn return? .... or Will Jake Chicken Out? [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]WLC[/COLOR][/FONT] Friday Night Brawl[/B][/CENTER]

Archived