C-Verse 2000-2007

[QUOTE=Nedew;506771]Well obviously for 2005/06/07 you can just play the earlier TEW games, other than that it's '97 and '75 and of course the default data now.[/QUOTE] Except there was no 2006 game and doing things that way does not allow the opportunity to play prior data states with current features like the more rounded personalities characters have now.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;506770]A 2005 mod is in the works right now. I'm thinking that Comradebot is the guy doing it, but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE] You are wrong sir, though I do hope the guy working on it gets it done soon! I'm working the MirrorVerse CVerse thing-a-ma-jig. I actually have a good chunk of America up and running... so, hey, that's a start! [QUOTE=Nedew;506771]Well obviously for 2005/06/07 you can just play the earlier TEW games, other than that it's '97 and '75 and of course the default data now.[/QUOTE] "Just play the earlier games" is terrible advice, if I may say so. 1. Some of the older games are impossible to come by these days. Though, personally, I would like to see what the CVerse looked like in 2004. 2. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be hard pressed to play one of the older games after playing 2008. It really is just that much better of a game than any of the previous generations. If someone really wanted to fill in a gap, I'd love to see the CVerse during the 1980s. It seems like there's truly a massive gap in the history there, and I'd like to see it filled in.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;506804]"Just play the earlier games" is terrible advice, if I may say so. 1. Some of the older games are impossible to come by these days. Though, personally, I would like to see what the CVerse looked like in 2004. 2. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be hard pressed to play one of the older games after playing 2008. It really is just that much better of a game than any of the previous generations.[/QUOTE] I think you took it a bit strong. I was suggesting the prior games if he wanted to see what the C-Verse was like in those years, rather than actually playing them as such. If someone's going to ask if there's a mod despite the fact that any and all finished mods are readily avaliable on the first one or two pages, It's not completely impossible to assume they may not know about prior games.

Ive considered making a C-Verse 2001 Mod. as I wanted to play USPW from the beginning. I did alittle abit of reseach but found to many large chunks of blank info from around that time so worked stalled. I might take another look at it when I get some time to

Archived