**ARTIST WANTED** Custom Fed Graphics

Hey Guys, I know some of you are pretty awesome with photo design and I need an artist to crank out some custom graphics, so I can start a diary. If somebody was willing to take on the task, I would repay them with a working license for either my copy of TEW07, Wrestling Spirit 2, maybe even WMMA. I want my custom fed to have the same color scheme and text as MAW already does in the current version of the game. I would also like the custom fed's belts to reflect MAW's belts (If that makes sense). I know asking for seven custom cuts are no short order, but I am willing to offer up a game license in exchange for your hard work. Let me know if you’re interested! The custom fed I'm working with is World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW). Below is a list of the graphics I'm looking for... 1 WCCW Banner 1 WCCW Company Logo 4 WCCW Championship Belts (WCCW Champion, North American Champion, TV Champion, and Tag Champs) 1 MAW Championship Belt (North American Champion)

[QUOTE=jaredpalexander;506774]Hey Guys, I know some of you are pretty awesome with photo design and I need an artist to crank out some custom graphics, so I can start a diary. If somebody was willing to take on the task, I would repay them with a working license for either my copy of TEW07, Wrestling Spirit 2, maybe even WMMA. I want my custom fed to have the same color scheme and text as MAW already does in the current version of the game. I would also like the custom fed's belts to reflect MAW's belts (If that makes sense). I know asking for seven custom cuts are no short order, but I am willing to offer up a game license in exchange for your hard work. Let me know if you’re interested! The custom fed I'm working with is World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW). Below is a list of the graphics I'm looking for... 1 WCCW Banner 1 WCCW Company Logo 4 WCCW Championship Belts (WCCW Champion, North American Champion, TV Champion, and Tag Champs) 1 MAW Championship Belt (North American Champion)[/QUOTE] Download my 1989 mod pic pack there all in there (shameless plug lol) :D

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;507527]Man, I think the makers of the graphics don't need anything to be paid for. You offer something you have paid much to just get a few title belts and a logo etc? Man :> Just my opinion tho..[/QUOTE] The people that make graphics are not the people who profit from the sales of the game. All the work done in this forum, be it graphics or data, is done in the individuals own time. Although, Jared may have had more success requesting for his graphics in the cuts or logo request threads, without having to offer to pay anyone for anything.

CW, I had considered putting my request on the Logo thread, but I felt that (1) I was asking for more than the normal here or there request and (2) You guys that do contribute to this board (graphic & advice wise) are very good at what you do and deserve something for your effort. I know licenses to either of the games I mentioned aren’t much, but I felt like it was better than a "thank you" or an emoticon. If this thread doesn't spark any results, maybe I will delete it and post something similar in the thread you suggested.

Archived