ECW Worldwide: ReCap Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Please leave your thoughts, or feed back on how Nevermore or I can improve this thread. or what else you would like to see done with it. I Encourage you to leave Positive advise for new readers of ECW Worldwide, or things that long time readers may have forgotten about or never noticed . Just to keep the thread clean, if you could pm negative comments. I know there is alot of work yet to be done, but i felt it was better to get feed back early rather than have to redo the whole project after it was finished to fix some stupid mistake. Thank you all for your help, and I hope you continue to enjoy ECW World wide. and for those who haven't given it a look, it's worth the hours it takes to catch up! (pokes Nevermore, school is important, but don't forget your fans :p ) 1)tables updated 2)anarchy rulez posted, tables updated 3) october week 1 has been posted 4) October week 2 has been posted, November lay out has been posted, and Bam Bam Exam has been integrated in to the recap lay out. any suggestions are welcome for how to handle this when it goes to 3 shows a week in december (can't remember how long it stays that way) 5)October week 3 has been posted 6)October week 4 has been posted! (as well not that it matters much, the html lay out for the rest of page 1 is in place) 7) Guilty as charged has been posted 8) November week 1 shows are up, but not the Hulk Hogan special, also set up for December and January have been added.

• 1 month later...
9) Hulk Still Rules is posted 10) Week 2 November has been added. 11) week 3 November has been added 12) 1/2 week 4 & December and January added to the first post set up 13) second half of week 4 & November to Remember updated 14) December week 1 15) December week 2 16) December Week 3 & monday of week 4 17) MOP and the rest of week 4 is up 18) January & Got Blood are up! two updates in one day! and now all of ECW World Wide 2006 is recapped! look for January and Got blood soon!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived