Espn

Kelly J Delaney

You know who else make me want to kick a puppy, Sean Salisbury. I mean you got DJ Stewey, and that is bad enough, but when you add Salisbury, who thinks he's from "da hood" I just want to scream. You know who is/was good....... Tom Jackson Steve Young Ditka Eric Allen Mark Malone (God, where did he go?) Golic isn't as bad as he used to be. I also liked Dennis Green Chris Berman should really consider his ending. His schtick has gotten old.

Chris Berman is still one of the best announcers around. You're entitled to your opinion though. Steve Young is a horrible commentator. There's been multiple instances where he's screwed up on live television. By either starting to answer questions before the other guy was finished asking them or not really saying anything and instead just sitting there. I realize he's a new guy when it comes to the commentating game but on the other hand he's no where near good or even great.

Guest TPB_Fan
[B]I must say I like Stew but I am not a big fan of Michael Irvin. I dont see why it is that a player retire and swear he can get a job being a damn sports guy. Irvin was good in his day job (that being football).[/b]

Archived