Regular schedule = 1 show a month ONLY?

I manually set-up tons of events for Japanese promotions in my game, but they only run 1 event and delete the rest. Why is this? I don't understand. If set as a "Regular" schedule promotion, can a promotion only run 1 show a month, even if the database hold multiple events per month for that promotion? Is there anyway to get around this beyond booking the promotion myself?

[QUOTE=dean;507281]Cult-sized. Is there a certain size they NEED to be to run multiple shows?[/QUOTE] I'm not sure if its down to the size of the promotion or the finances. A cult promotion is going to have PPA contracts, so having multiple shows a month means paying those workers for every show. Depending on the cost of the workers under contract, it could make breaking even impossible.

[QUOTE=dean;507263]I manually set-up tons of events for Japanese promotions in my game, but they only run 1 event and delete the rest. Why is this? I don't understand. If set as a "Regular" schedule promotion, can a promotion only run 1 show a month, even if the database hold multiple events per month for that promotion? Is there anyway to get around this beyond booking the promotion myself?[/QUOTE] That's the way it has been since the TEW series started. It is because the game is based around the North American system of monthly big events. The Japanese system of running multiple smaller events would be handled by the touring option. Only human-controlled promotions can run multiple events per month, and they have to be careful of penalties with burning out the crowd.

I see. Adam, don't get me wrong, I've been a paying customer since TEW 2005 and your game is not only incredibly enjoyable but I understand the work you put it. But have you ever considered re-working the "touring" schedules? I find it very hard to accurately represent a real-life Japanese schedule.

Archived