Rate MY WrestleMania 25 Card!!!1

[I]Working Man's Revenge Match:[/I] [B]Necro Butcher, New Jack, & the Repo Man vs. JBL[/B] The stock market crash has made JBL a broke ass hobo. In consecutive skits, his limo was repossesed by the Repo Man... Then he broke into Necro Butcher's shack to steal mayonaise... Which he was arrested and sent to prison for... His new cellmate was New Jack, who stabbed him with a toothbrush shiv. Now JBL has demanded revenge against the 3 men who wronged him in a no-rules deathmatch. Which he will lose in violent fashion. [I]Money in the Bank Match:[/I] [B]Hulk Hogan vs. Linda Hogan vs. Nick Hogan vs. Brooke Hogan vs. Horace Hogan vs. Paul Hogan[/B] The Hogans get their day in the sun. They'll think that there's $1,000,000 in the briefcase, but in reality it's a contract to be on a new reality TV show with Kimbo Slice called "Why the @#$% am I famous?". [I]The Debut of Big Smack![/I] [B]"Big Smack" Scott Steiner vs. John Cena & HHH[/B] This match will be to showcase the greatness of the WWE's best new star. The match cannot end by pinfall or submission, it only ends if BSSS gets the Big Smack Shuffle, injures John Cena with a sloppy piledriver, or if HHH randomly tears a quad. [I]Beer Bong Challenge- Winner gets a WWE Contract[/I] [B]Jake Roberts vs. Scott Hall vs. Ed Leslie- Special Guest Referee CM Punk[/B] In this awesome test of manliness these men will have 20 minutes to bong as many 24 oz cans of beer as they possibly can, with the winner getting a WWE contract. If anyone pukes, CM Punk has the right to give them a GTS. Jake Roberts will be handicapped by being given Steel Reserve to the other competitors' Bud Light. [I]60 Minute Iron Man Match[/I] [B]The Great Khali vs. Batista[/B] Along with the 20 minute feud package and 10 minute entrances for each man, this match consitutes the bulk of the card. Trapping your opponent in a resthold for 5 minutes is also worth a fall. [I]The End of the Streak? Title Unification Match[/I] [B]Kevin Nash (WWE Champ) vs. Undertaker (World Champ)[/B] Already the WWE Champ since his debut at Survivor Series, Kevin Nash entered the Rumble at #1 in Sting's gear and bulldozed the competition, eliminating every other competitor within 20 seconds of their entrance. Nash has elected to try to end the 'Taker's streak in the biggest match of All Time.

You should make the MITB match Hogan vs Hogan vs Hogan vs Hogan. Someone had fun with a cloning vat and the result is guarenteed ratings. The caveat is none of the Hogans wants to job to any of the others, resulting in a Pose-down to determine the winner.

[QUOTE=derek_b;507979]I give this at least 5 stars. My flat mate does too. :cool:[/QUOTE] Thanks, playa. [QUOTE=Sagitta;507985]You should make the MITB match Hogan vs Hogan vs Hogan vs Hogan. Someone had fun with a cloning vat and the result is guarenteed ratings. The caveat is none of the Hogans wants to job to any of the others, resulting in a Pose-down to determine the winner.[/QUOTE] That just gave me an idea. [QUOTE=NickC13573;507969]I think that i would buy this PPV. Just to see JBL as a broke ass ho. And to see New Jack in a WWE ring[/QUOTE] My hatred for JBL knows no bounds.

AHAHAHAHAHA, this card is too good for words. I would pay for it and watch all the replays just to see Big Sexy finally get what he deserves after all his years in the business, both WWE world titles.

Hogan (Hulk) should legdrop everyone in that match, then get the contract. Then the contract should explode then I'll laugh at Hogan. Cos then his kids will disown himand he'll be divorced. Then he'll turn to drinking and get mugged by the hobo JBL. Then Hogan has to sell his moustache to afford rent. And I can sell it on eBay. I am a genious....

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;508232]Hogan (Hulk) should legdrop everyone in that match, then get the contract. Then the contract should explode then I'll laugh at Hogan. Cos then his kids will disown himand he'll be divorced. Then he'll turn to drinking and get mugged by the hobo JBL. Then Hogan has to sell his moustache to afford rent. And I can sell it on eBay. I am a genious....[/QUOTE] Genius, not 'genious'.

Archived