Raising Popularity

Guessing I'm in need of some advice. I started a promotion, on Hard difficulty, I have a D- popularity in Great Lakes and an F- with everywhere else. I have a Tiny TV deal within Great Lakes and produce a weekly TV show there and a monthly small show also within the area. Now since October 2008, it's now April 2009, my popularity hasn't improved within the area at all. I'm making about $30,000 a month, so I'm profiting. But I just want to try and increase my popularity to open things up and make me feel as if I'm getting somewhere. I've had an F in both the Tri State and Mid Atlantic areas but have never promoted there. I'm a little weary to promote outide of Great Lakes due to I'd probably lose a fair amount of money. Any advice?

[QUOTE=Kainlock;508633]Well usually if you have a show in aplace to much it can hurt you, not sure what the cut of is. I would say if you are making 30 grand a month you could take two of those shows outside the great lakes and still turn a profit every month.[/QUOTE] Runnig multiple shows in the same region will not, I repeat, WILL NOT cause you to lose popularity. The only downside is that less people will start showing up. If I had to gander a guess, I'd say you're just not putting on good enough shows. With D- popularity, you need to put on solid D+ and C-ish shows to gain popularity.

If you're going to go outside your home turf anyways I'd recommend trying to build up one region at a time. Quick growth in one region is better than slow growth in two regions and if you are trying to get yourself up to cult you only need to be at C- in 2 regions in the US.

Darn FCW also, first they stole Vito Thomaselli from me - he was tag team champions with Salvatore Thomaselli (my first ever tag team champions so the titles were forced vacant). They just stole Matt Bentley and now they've offered Brandon Thomaselli a deal! Brandon's my first and only Heavyweight Champion darn it! lol!

Archived