WWE Re-Drafted

This press conference video appeared on wwe.com on September 30, 2008: [IMG]http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Vince-McMahon2.jpg[/IMG] VKM: WWE personnel: wrestlers, managers, commentators, announcers, referees, I have decided that the draft needs to be redone, and therefore I have left it up to one of these new-fangled computers to randomly decide where everybody goes. I have posted the list of wrestlers on WWE.com you can check it out there. [viewer clicks on the roster page] [COLOR=Red][B]Raw[/B][/COLOR] Armando Estrada Bam Neely Beth Phoenix Big Show Charlie Haas Chase Stevens CM Punk Curt Hawkins D-Lo Brown Edge Festus Funaki Jamie Noble JBL Maria Santino Marella Scotty Goldman Shawn Michaels Shelton Benjamin Super Crazy The Great Khali Tommy Dreamer Triple H Vladmir Kozlov Zack Ryder [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]SD[/B][/COLOR] Carlito Chris Jericho Cody Rhodes Deuce DH Smith Dolph Ziggler Evan Bourne Finlay Hardcore Holly Jack Swagger John Morrison JTG Kane Manu Michelle McCool Mickie James Paul Birchill Paul London Primo Colon Ricky Ortiz Ryan Braddock Shad Stampede Kid TJ Wilson Ted Dibiase The Miz The Undertaker Umaga William Regal [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][B]ECW[/B][/COLOR] Batista Chavo Guerrero Chuck Palumbo Elijah Burke Gavin Spears Hurricane Helms Jeff Hardy Jesse Jim Duggan Jimmy Wang Yang Katie Lea Burchill Kenny Dykstra Kofi Kingston Lance Cade Mark Henry Matt Hardy MVP Natalya Neidhart Rey Mysterio R-Truth Sheamus O'Shaunessy Snitsky The Brian Kendrick Victoria VKM: Also, due to the increased popularity of ECW it is now moving to a 2 hour program. We have also shuffled the titles around: Triple H took the Heavyweight title to Raw and Chris Jericho took the World Heavyweight title to Smackdown! The World Tag titles are now on Smackdown! The WWE Tag titles were won at a recent house show by The Briank Kendrick and Chavo Guerrero, also, Shelton Benjamin lost the US Title to Kofi Kingston at a house show, and both of those titles are now on ECW. VKM: With the re-branding we have decided to set the three off in different directions: Raw's goal is entertaining the fans the way WWE always has, Smackdown!'s goal is to provide something for old-fashioned wrestling viewers to watch, and ECW's goal is to provide the most exciting fast-paced action that anybody can imagine. After the press conference, videos start appearing on wwe.com hyping new stables, tag teams and storylines. [IMG]http://www.livinglightnews.org/images06/nov-dec/spread2.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Money Inc. [/B][COLOR=Black]Ted Dibiase Sr.: Despite the current economical crisis, I am still in the money as I always have been...HAHA! And that's why I think it's high time some people need to be bought off! [camera zooms out to show Cody Rhodes, Manu and Ted Dibiase] Manu: You know guys, there is somebody else who wants to join us... Cody: Oh really, and who would that be? Manu: My cousin... Cody: Your cousin...who is he? [Umaga comes into the room spouting off in his native language] Ted Dibiase Sr.: He's our newest member and my new bodyguard, UMAGA! [/COLOR][/COLOR] [IMG]http://multimedia.simcoe.com/images/2e/44/2145b4064cf5b8e255aad20416c0.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAIL207~Great-Khali-Posters.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red]Khalirella: [/COLOR][The Great Khali is seen putting the Khali Vice Grip on his translator, when Santino Marella with Beth Phoenix at his side walks in] Santino: That's-a right! Uh Ju get him Big hhguy! [Santino puts a cookie in Khali's mouth. The Great Khali nods in agreement and shouts in his native language.] Santino: That means uh ju arr fiiiiiiiired! Come along with-uh-Sahn-tino Grand Colly! Maybe with yourrrrr-uh-Powerr, Beth's-uh-Brains, and my sexiness we can win all of thee tituls on uh the double double e hraw! [Khali raises his eyebrow and shrugs and follows Santino and Beth offscreen] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/Jesse_Jones22/DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red]DX:[/COLOR] Charlie Haas and Scotty Goldman are dressed up like Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Charlie Haas: I am the gaaaaame and I am that damn....uh...bad...uh! Scotty Goldman: The showstopper! Still wrestling at my age! [Unbeknownst to them, but knownst to us Triple H and Shawn Michaels are right behind them and tap them on the shoulder.] Shawn Michaels: Hey guys, Whatcha doin? Triple H: Yeah, ya playin a little dress up? Charlie Haas: Look guys it's all in good fu.. Triple H: A-da-da-da-da-da.... Shawn Michaels: Say, guys you wouldn't be interested in teaming with us now would you? Charlie and Scotty in unison: WOULD WE? [the three of them go back to Triple H's locker room and find Stephanie McMahon and CM Punk sitting on the couch watching 1980's WWE matches] CM Punk: I love this part of the match... Macho totally kicks Dragon's butt! Stephanie: Yeah...that's...great? Triple H: And what is going on here? CM: We're just watching a wrestling match! Scotty: Hey Punk! CM: Do I know you? You look familiar...but I don't know from where. [Scotty Goldman shakes his head] Shawn: Hey, I got an idea, how about the six of us team up together. Triple H: Yeah but, Shawn, what ever could we call ourselves... Shawn: Well how about...uh...nWo? Triple H: Nah, that one's stale, and taken. Shawn: um...4 horsemen? Triple H: Shawn, can you count? Shawn: How about DX? Triple H: That sounds like a good one, we should use that...and by the way... Shawn: We've Got Two Words For Ya Su... CM Punk: SUCK IT!

[B][COLOR=Red]WWE Monday Night Raw [/COLOR][/B] Week 1 October 2008 ------------------------------------------------------------------ Pre-show: The Edgeheads vs. Charlie Haas & Scotty Goldman Show: Funaki & Chase Stevens vs. Maria & Festus Super Crazy & Tommy Dreamer vs. Vladmir Kozlov & Armando Estrada Bradge (JBL & Edge) Vs. D-Lo Brown and Jamie Noble CM Punk vs. The Great Khali Shelton Benjamin vs. Big Show DX vs. Glamarella ------------------------------------------------------------------ Anybody got predictions?

[quote=darthsiddus2;508949]charlie haas? you gotta be kidding me? I would've put Cryme Tyme but meh. still should be funny[/quote] JTG and Shad were on Smackdown! [quote=chopps4312;508981]Where is Val Venis?[/quote] Injured, as a personality on Smackdown along with Ken Kennedy - ECW The Boogeyman - Raw

Archived