Question about the more then 3 matches penalty

Ok i know about this new rule in general but does that also count if they are different types of matches. Say i want to have 1 regulare match then one hard core match and then again another different type of hardcore match Will this rule still go in to affect or is it only if it's more then 3 of the same type of matches. Thanks

It's the form of the match that counts, not the type (Hardcore, Cell, etc.) Every 1 vs. 1 match that you do [B]will count[/B] in the series of the matches (The same applies if you have four (4) 2 vs. 2 matches during six months. So no matter what the stipulation it is, if it's still 1 vs. 1, it will count and the penalty will occur.

It always makes me sad when I see people doing Best Of 7 storylines just because it's one of the available defaults... but yes, after a while there will be penalties for the match but hopefully as you progress through the storyline the match ratings will be increasing thanks to the storyline itself and the workers in question getting more over, so you can avoid the potential penalties. By time you reach the end of the feud you may need to use bigger match types to boost match ratings and avoid penalties. :)

Archived