Is there a guide for this game anywhere on how to book decent matches etc. I've got some pretty good workers for my promotion and all I ever seem to get out of them when I don't even book the matches with a decisive winner is a D or a D-, if I'm lucky I've somewhere in the C- or C area. My best match ever was a B-. If I then decide to book the matches e.g. decide the winner, loser, how the fall happens e.g. pinfall etc, work the crowd etc. All I get is E's and E+'s. Just don't really know what I'm doing wrong. At the moment my shows are doing D-'s and D's.

What promotion are you using? With a small promotion, D and D- minus shows aren't terrible at all. If you are using a big promotion, well... Booking effectively really depends on the promotion and the product. SWF, PGHW, TCW, and PSW are all going to be booked differently to be most effective, as they each have a specific product. A good place to find some good advice, in a general sense, is the Tip Thread. Great resource.

Ok here be my details: I'm using Know Your Role 2008. Created my own promotion on the Hard difficulty in the Great Lakes. Currently in July 2008, started October 2008. I run one small show a month and a weekly TV show which lasts an hour with Match Ratio - 90% for both TV and Events (however I don't really use any) Match Lengths etc. Default Traditional - Medium Mainstream - Medium Comedy - Low Cult - Very Low Risque - None Modern - Low Realism - Low Hyper Realism - None Hardcore - Low Lucha Libre - None Pure - Low Dare Devil - None Roster exluding Announcers, Refs etc. Ace Steel Adam Pearce Apollo Kahn Brandon Thomaselli (Heavyweight Champion) Cabana Man Dan Caprice Coleman Charles Mercury Daniel Rodimer Danny Dominion Darin Corbin (Tag Team Champion) Jerrelle Clark Jimmy Vega$ (Tag Team Champion) Josh Daniels Justice Pain Kenny Omega K-Murda Luther Jackson Niles Young Retail Dragon Salvatore Thomaselli Wagner Brown Xavier Anything else you need to know?

I don't really do real world - are you losing or gaining popularity with each show? If you're gaining, don't panic :) Also, your product has no key features. I'm pretty sure this can be harmful to the fan base as the fans have no idea what they are coming to watch. You might want to change that up a bit.

Dont get down on low ratings. Hard difficulty when you start a promotion means your small sized right? The main thing is after the day of your show, check what the website says that way you know what you need to aim for. At your size you just aren't going to be putting on A shows but thats okay because the game realizes that.

Are your wrestlers rated more on performance or popularity? :) If popularity, then it's no wonder you're not going anywhere. When wrestlers are rated more on popularity: Angles, lots and lots of angles. The match/angle ratio to atleast 70% or lower. They won't get over with just matches as they are being rated mostly on their popularity When wrestlers are rated more on performance: Lots of good, skilled wrestlers in long matches (sometimes with only clean finishes in Pure promotions etc.) It seems that you are misunderstanding your product and how to run your shows. The 90% match/angle ratio is just dead wrong for a promotion where wrestlers are rated more on popularity.

Archived