Chart Wars 3

mike b

OK i really love music and this came looks really awesome but I'm having one wee bit of a problem with it.When i use the game editor to run a data check i get about 16 or so errors ranging from duplicate venues to cities not having a base country. Now i cant find a delete button on the editor so i try to delete these errors manually by clicking on them then using the back space to erase them,no such luck i get a run time error after:confused:If any of you want to try and take a look at the game(it's free) here is the link maybe you can figure it out and let me know:) Imeen if you like music this game looks really fun.Hey maybe Adam can do something like this:D [url]http://www.download.com/Chart-Wars-3/3000-7496_4-10514078.html[/url]

I remember playing this game ages ago and finding that it had no delete button. I also remember suggesting that a delete button be added on the forums they had back then, but I guess they never got around to it so I gave up playing the game. Pity, I think the game had potential they just never got around to making it as good as it could be.

Yea exactly.What is the point of having an editor if you don't have a delete button to deal with the problems. I mean here i am thinking i'm going daff or something going.. ok umm were is the delete button to take care of these problems..... i cant be that blind lol. I have heard though that he is making a new version of this game.Still though there must be away around these problems i have read posts from people in other forums who are playing the game so there must be away even without a delete button. Hey Adam or anyone from grey dog maybe you folks could come up with a music wars or chart wars type of Sim;)

Found a site with a working version of this game though the only problem is like what was mentioned no delete button so you are going to have to do it all manually using the backspace bar to erase all the duplicates and such. [url]http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/chart-wars-4.html[/url]

Archived