Favorite Loss/Victory

My favourite victory was when Stuart Strange knocked out Adam White to win the middleweight championship, its terrible for the integrity of my title of course but thats what was great about, with a 13-12 MMA record he had previously lost 8 matches in a row before winning losing then winning 2 matches in a row before landing a fluke against the champ. Where to next i honestly dont know no competitor really standing out to fight next. My favourite loss asides from anyone i have losing leaving the company(I try pick out a less popular fighter who can exploit any weaknesses they have) was again technically bad for business when i signed former 2 time BCF champion Jason Dalglish ranked #2 in the world and he lost a decision to my unranked newbie ren akai(whom previously had lost to my favourite can liam odonnell that i mentioned in another post). This result doesn't help me at all in that both fighters didn't have popularity and ren akai is going nowhere rankingwise anyway but it was still pretty funny to see someone come in with a reputation and lose to one of my worst competitors.

[QUOTE=UFC-KING;509290]My favorite loss was when Dan Halvorsen retired after Knocking out Haranobu Oshihiro (Whom i've grown to hate)[/QUOTE] Halvorsen is about to retire in my game, booked him against the 3-0 Adam White in hopes that a victory would take White's blossoming career to the next level (Halvorsen's spine and neck are ****, and his skills are fading so White stands a decent chance). They went two rounds, White winning both and then in the third White just dominated him into an armbar and took the win.

I am in the process of slowly building Shane Carwin to his Heavyweight Title fight. I started out by feeding him low level fights like Neil Wain, Antoni Hardonk, and Brock Lesnar (who sucks in my game for some reason). I then moved him onto slightly better competition like Eddie Sanchez and Paul Buentello. Finally I decided to have him take his biggest challenge to date....Mirko Cro Cop. Left Right Left 16 seconds later and Cro Cop is unconcious. Carwin is on his way!!

[QUOTE=samuricex;510200]That's what you get for letting a 2-6 guy fight for the belt![/QUOTE] I like Watson alot so I was looking for a easy job. Talk about a shock.

My favourite win was when Fedor defeated Randy Couture for the UFC Heavyweight title. Couture had won the belt from Minotauro at the same time Fedor successfully debuted against Heath Herring. Couture had to win the title, because Fedor's already beaten Minotauro twice IRL, and Fedor had to beat two dangerous opponent's to get to where he really should be! Next, Fedor vs. Werdum. Werdum has beaten Gonzaga, Vera, Aleksander Emelianenko and Mirko CroCop back to back. My least favourite was after BJ Penn dropped the Lightweight title to Kenny Florian. I put Penn against a rolling Rich Clementi (beaten Mac Danzig and Matt Grice to make it 7 in a row inc. pre-game), and despite dominating two rounds, Penn got TKO'd in the third to drop him from the Lightweight rankings altogether! D'oh! Florian dropped the title in his first defense to Eddie Alvarez.

I've had lots of favorite fights. In one of my earliest Modern Warriors games using WVR I had a Middleweight Grand Prix which led to Jacare submitting and upsetting Kaz Misaki for the belt. That really turned Jacare into a star in Japan, and the rematch (Which Misaki took by decision) was pretty highly anticipated. I also like to simoultaniously build Shane Carwin Velasquez slowly in my UFC games; have the two of them face off as undefeated is fun. My favorite loss was in the IFL after I had signed Tito. Jamal Patterson was on his way out of the company, and I wanted to feed him to Tito in his IFL debut. Patterson proceeded to lay on top of Tito for 2 and a half rounds before Tito finally caught him in the last minute with a punch and proceeded to pound him out. Close call.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When Hassan Fezzik Loses his first GAMMA fight against James Foster :cool: Showing that GAMMA > Alpha 1. Tadamada beating Zaco was awesome to see being that Zaco destroyed him in Alpha 1. Underdog Doug Hansen winnings 4 straight against Nathan Chambers, Sean Morrison, Randy Carsley and finally Julio Regardo. All by KO or Sub.

Archived