I was wondering do you guys think in the CVerse that Nemesis could open his own small promotion? No more than maybe 5%-10% overness in the US? Maybe 15% in one region. If so what would the product be and how much starting money be? Maybe $750,000? Any workers on the roster that would make sense with a promotion this small? Just wondering what everyone would think about this and if it would be reasonable.

Nemesis probably wouldn't of been burnt out with the business at 47, So he could open a promtion. I do think it would be hardcore, but maybe he could of adapted to new styles after his hiatus. Maybe Modern? He'd definitely have some of the old DAVE guys, but you could run an angle were he want's to be the new Rip Chord. So he opens a MAW like promotion for hardcore wrestling. So it would be very few DAVE guys, but maybe more fromFCW as a result. A nemesis fed sounds great, just make sure it isn't too cliche-ish

Ok so I have 3 owner goals... 1. No MMA crossovers importance is average 2. Can't hire or extend contracts of anyone with less than D- in safety importance is average 3. My critical goal is that my popularity has to rise in the US. MY ROSTER: Ben Williams Blackjack Robbins Bret Graveson *referee* Cal Sanders Crippler Ray Kingman *Road Agent* Gargantuan Mark Smart Mr. Lucha III Nemesis Phil Vibert *Colour Commentator* Remmington Remus *Announcer* Roderick Remus TP(user character) Warren Technique Whiskey Jack Im trying to sign 3 more guys to flesh out my roster and hit my ideal levels. I am running weekly events.

Ok so I have an idea to use Gargantuan as either a bodyguard or just a henchman for a weaker wrestler who will also be his tag team partner. I sorta see him being used how Batista was used when he came into WWE with D-Von. Quiet standing in the back until some brute force is needed. Some people I thought about but am not limited to bringing in are Harry Wilson, Warren Technique, Brady Prince, Dermot O'Logical, Edward Cornell, and Nathaniel Ca$ino. What do you guys think?

Primus Allen and Gargantuan i ushally have on my roster but, i send Primus to developmental to work on his skills for a year or 2 before i bring him up, and i let Gargantuan go nutty on my whole roster in the mean while... i would try and keep these 2 apart or friendly, theirs a HUGE fued potential bettwen them down the line once both are atleast upper midcard status and can be used to launch Primus to the main event if Gargantuan is allready their.... primus as a face perhaps to null gargantuan's heel? I treat them similar to the way i would Kane and Undertaker... 2 big monster cornor stones of my promotion for the future. Their both far too green for the first 2-3 years to headline tho

Archived