Mod im looking for

Yeah there is a mod for that, we're all just hiding it and it's only circulated through PMs. We though we'd just hide it from you and not create a topic on it. That's why there isn't a topic on one, rather than that being because there isn't one. Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Again Nedew you're being a dick for no reason. Whereas the OP could have searched a bit better for it, there's really no need for you to act like such a prick. We've got a small community here - don't make it even smaller. OP, try using the search function for "Invasion mod". I'm sure I remember seeing something.

[QUOTE=Nedew;509811]Yeah there is a mod for that, we're all just hiding it and it's only circulated through PMs. We though we'd just hide it from you and not create a topic on it. That's why there isn't a topic on one, rather than that being because there isn't one. Yeah, makes perfect sense.[/QUOTE] Behave yourself it was a perfectly reasonable question albeit probably better suited for the General Discussion forum. The best thing I can suggest is Tommys fantastic Wars End Invasion mod for TEW 07. It does convert reasonably well to TEW 08. I do remember someone did update it for TEW 08 and the thread will be around here somewhere if you have a look back.

[QUOTE=Nedew;509811]Yeah there is a mod for that, we're all just hiding it and it's only circulated through PMs. We though we'd just hide it from you and not create a topic on it. That's why there isn't a topic on one, rather than that being because there isn't one. Yeah, makes perfect sense.[/QUOTE] Why dont you shut the hell up before i slap you like you were my daddy's bitch, k? yea that makes sense... Thanks for telling me where i can find it guys. Ill try to see if i can find it somewhere

Yea, somebody please do it. It would be amazing to have todays superstars be available as debutable superstars in the mod. That sole period (2001) in quite frankly the only one that interest me as for Real Life mods. So I'm still waiting. The invasion mod was cool, but the stats were a little off sometimes.

[QUOTE=Blackman;510115]Yea, somebody please do it. It would be amazing to have todays superstars be available as debutable superstars in the mod. That sole period (2001) in quite frankly the only one that interest me as for Real Life mods. So I'm still waiting. The invasion mod was cool, but the stats were a little off sometimes.[/QUOTE] i just converted it to 2008. I can upload it and give it to you if you want. Let me know soon ok

Archived