running hardcore brand and women brand

I was thinking to make a promotion with two brands. one focus on hardcore and one focus on women wrestling. (i set the brand on cult focus) so what do u think what kind of product should i have. so far i have mainstream medium cult key modern heavy hardcore key womens are intergraded i am going to sign them to one brand but i feel that i miss something to fit the womens wrestling better. any thought?

thats why i need help. i want to create a hardcore brand and a women brand. basicly i want to create two promotions in one. one hardcore one women. maybe it can't be done or maybe i just think to much. in my mind two brands mean basicly two promotions with each there own feel and focus. they have the same product but each focus on a differd part of it. i have read the products, the tip threat and such but i never played a two brands promotion or a all womens promotions or created one so i have no idea what is the best product for a womens promotion like shimmer is. The womens brand/promotion i want is competieve with good storylines and angels. i just want to learn more about this. if this can't be done or is just plain stupid just tell me.

From the sounds of things you're on the right track with making this at least. I'm not sure what style you want your women's brand to be but if you want them to be anything other than hardcore I recommend setting your main product to have Hardcore at less than Key Feature. Probably at High, then give the hardcore brand a focus on hardcore that would essentially up the Hardcore to Key Feature for that brand. For the women's brand I'd probably make it more traditionally focussed, that should keep the focus on the in-ring action but also allow you to have the strong characters you want. Having the women's wrestling set to integrated too is a great step but I imagine it 'll be hard to get them as over as the men. Good luck to you though, sounds like a fun plan. :)

alright people this is the kind of information i need keep it coming so far i have changed it now to traditional heavy mainstream medium cult key modern heavy hardcore heavy match intensity 60% match danger 70 % womens intergraded t&A level High face\heel divided strong. focus on brand 1 hardcore focus on brand 2 traditional. i am going to play it tomorrows but if some has more advice please give it. [QUOTE]Good luck to you though, sounds like a fun plan. [/QUOTE] thx derek. That why i wanted to try it. one hand booking hardcore matches blood core mayhem on the other hand booking solid womens matches with some good old school storylines.

for the ones interrested i am been running the product i set above shows are going resenebull. i am at regional size and running two shows a month. one for the diva one for the hardcore. i have been on 8 monthes playtime now and shows begone with d til c-. they never seem to get up or down. but i am bleeding money and my fan seems to go away from me. so i think ether i am doing the match up wrong or the thing doesn't work. its quite funny to do one show with all kind of storylines and angels divawrestling. and two weeks later to have a deathmatch tournament. but i think i am going to change it a little bit more maybe change the hardcore to medium.

Archived