Stable Forming Storyline

(Yes, I know I already posted this in the suggestions thread for those who had seen it, but it was a mistake. I meant to put the question in here) I want to start a stable, but I want a stable storyline, and I'm using TEW's original storylines. Did anyone make a storyline I can use to make a stable at all?

[QUOTE=Blackgamer2009;510170](Yes, I know I already posted this in the suggestions thread for those who had seen it, but it was a mistake. I meant to put the question in here) I want to start a stable, but I want a stable storyline, and I'm using TEW's original storylines. Did anyone make a storyline I can use to make a stable at all?[/QUOTE] Why not try your hand at writing your own storyline? Its not that difficult, and can be quite satisfying.

Or stick with the unchained storylines, that way you can shake things up a bit if you change your mind and evolve or end it anytime that you want, gives you a lot more freedom and means you can develop your idea a lot more as it evolves in your head.

For me...stables and alliances etc are the most dynamic thing in terms of booking and plans, I wouldn't do it step by step, make sure to leave room for spur of the moment things, stuff done on the fly, and alteration to structure/who joins when and how, etc. Just go show by show with a vague idea of where you want to be and when you want to be there and you'll be ok.

Archived