Top 5 Favorite CornellVerse Fighters

1. Adam White (11-0) 2. Alexsander Ivanov (9-0) 3. Tim Boyer (Heavyweight Champ) 4. Alan Kendall ( I loved him in my first game because he won 10 straight and raked me in alot of money. Now in my second game hes dropped 5 out of his last 6 :( ) 5. Barry Strachen ( SOME HOW he got to 500 at 10-10 and on a 5 fight win streak hes going to fight tim boyer lmao Boyer via murder anyone?)

Theres alot of really badass fighters but for me ive always been a fan of the highly underestimated Euro fighters. #1-Garry McSweegan: This guy is a machine in my main game, he beat James Foster VIA KO in the fourth Round, he beat Raul Hughes by Submission in the first, Beat Ivanov by Decision(Only fight that went the distance). Than he lost to Hassan Fezzik by KO in the fifth round (He was winning the fight on the score cards). I gave him a few more fights here and there, and than he finally got his rematch against Hassan Fezzik where he beat him by KO in round 3. This guys a stud, his only loss has been to Hassan Fezzik so far. #2-Doug Hansen: Another awsome fighter, he and Jason Dalgish have a huge rivalry going on. Doug Hansen has literally beat EVERY top contender in his weight class. I brought in all the top dogs, his only contraversial win was to Go Yamamto, where he was losing for three rounds and then he got an out of nowhere TKO (They exchanged blows and Yamamato stumbled backwards). He beat Jason Dalgish before Yamamato and I guess the Yamamato win got him ****y or something because his rematch against Dalgish saw him lose via decision. I hope to have them have there 3rd match soon as Hansen is tearing through the rookies once again. #3-Raul Hughes: Great and exciting fighter, hes beat virtually everyone but Garry McSweegan and Hassan Fezzik. In his rematch against Foster he knocked him out yet again this time in the third and final round. Hes a bit of a wild card though, he seems to always dominate the standup until he gets taken to the ground (Hassan Fezzik) where he then gets beaten. In the majority of his fights his opponents would take him down and beat on him for a round or two before he would T/KO them in the last round...so ive found him kinda risky but still awsome. #4-Curt Kitson: This guy is the defenition of Badass, hes beaten everyone in his division even though he had a bit of a questionable start. Hes never lost yet but his first 8 fights all ended with him winning be decision. However he seemed to realize he needs to finish fights and he did them when it counted, he paved a way to the title by knocking out or submitting every opponent in his way. I dunno how the guy does it. (Last ones tough cause theres alot of awsome fighters that deserve to be listed here..but heres who I chose) #5-Alexzander Ivanov: Like in everyone elses game this guy is a wrecking machine. I'll admit he had a trial by fire, fighting alot of the Lower B fighters when he was still green, but he impressed me and he finally got a shot at Garry McSweegan, and despite losing 3 of the 2 rounds he showed me he had alot of talent in him. Right now he acts as a gate keeper. I had him fight Hassan Fezzik but he got submitted in the third round (Keep in mind he won the first two rounds). All in all an awsome fighter, he will probably hold the title once McSweegan and Fezzik retire.

1) [B]"Hollywood" Adam White[/B] - the guy is just pure gold! Only fight he has ever lost in my game was because he suffered a concussion during the match (not to mention it was against 14-0 Andrew Rush). White's current record is 10-1 (July 1998). Here is White's record from first fight to latest fight: [B]Cooper Richardson[/B] - Unanimous Decision - 1 star [B]Tuck Durdell [/B]- TKO @ 1:26 of round 3 - 1 star [B]Matthew Dean[/B] - Unanimous Decision - 2 stars [B]Dan Halvorsen[/B] (in his retirement match)- Submission @ 0:55 of round 3- 2 stars [B]Maarten de Vries [/B]- KO @ 3:47 of round 2 - 5 stars (my first 5 star match) [B]Bixente Fontaine[/B] - TKO @ 2:55 of round 3 - 3 stars [I]LOSS [/I][B]Andrew Rush[/B] - TKO @ 3:45 of round 3 - 3 stars [B]Hans Peter-Schneider[/B] - TKO @ 1:58 of round 3 - 2 stars [B]Phil Ball[/B] - Unanimous Decision - 3 stars [B]Carl Ratcliffe[/B] - KO @ 0:56 of round 1 - 4 stars 2) [B]Mike Watson[/B] - this guy is just unstoppable! His 10-0 record consist of wins over Christian Mountfield, Christopher Sharp, and Zvonimir Asanovic; it also includes ending the winning streaks of Faas Smit (6-0 going into the fight against a 9-0 Watson), Drew Jenks (4-0 going in), Kendall Tracey (5-0 going in, joined Strike Force a few days after the loss), and Sharp's 12-0 streak as well. 3) [B]Zvonimir Asanovic[/B] - very consistent, and an absolute monster in the ring. His current record is 16-4 (1 pre-game loss, Watson, Anthony LeToussier in a title match, and Nicolai Mickiewickz [10-1 at the time] are his losses). He has made the Hall of Fame already. 4) [B]Shane Gilchrist[/B] - another monster in the ring, his record is 19-5 with his only in-game losses being to Tim Boyer, James Foster, and Lefter Oktay. He has never put on under a 3 star match for me and has given me more 4 star matches than just about anyone else on the roster. 5) [B]Maarten de Vries[/B] - although he has been on a long losing streak lately (now sitting at a record of 17-8) de Vries gave me some hella good fights that helped me take GAMMA up so quickly.

Most of the guys everyones mentioning I've had success with but are by no means unbeatable. My favourite guy just now is Charles Stiles with a record of 22-5-1 at first he would lose one in 3 but hes now on an 8 match win streak 4 of those being title defenses. Granted though my lightweight division has always been something of an afterthought. Davis SPyrou is another guy i appreciate, has to be the unluckiest man in my MMA universe as he keeps beating people a few matches before they become champion meaning despite being top ranked middleweight for months i cant give him a title shot with the lack of interest. Liam O'donnel is easily my worst fighter but i love him for it. Should have been sacked a long time ago the ultimate punching bag is my mascot and has a place in my heart. The tower of Power Tim Boyer is past his prime now and it is only a matter of time before he loses his title but having lost his first fight for me he has never looked back and with 8 straight victories most of which coming in the first round is easily my most bankable star just now. My final "favourite" is Fatuma Roy because he is the last dull fighter i have on my roster. I do not like dull fighters and dont keep any of them the problem with Roy is he keeps winning which again is surprising cos he seems fairly talentless and used to be beaten all the time. On a 5 match win streak with notable victories coming against Bill Brown and Rick Stanley the Chief refuses to go away.

[U]1)[/U] [B]"The Brixton Butcher" Stafford Alois[/B]- Beating Fezzik, Carlton, Foster, and Nillson in a row made me a HUGE believer in this guy. still undefeated in my GAMMA game he looks as though he will reign supreme until retirement. [U]2)[/U] [B]Luis Basora[/B]- A great all rounder, almost always a champion in my games, great upsets. always one of my faves. [U]3)[/U] [B]"The Savage" Datuk Ong Ka Ting[/B]- An unpredictable Jiu-Jitsu guy with great striking too. Though he can be inconsistent i always like to watch him rise to fame. [U]4)[/U] [B]"Urban Cowboy" Steve Mason[/B]- A good striker who almost always rises to fame. Also usually winds up as World Champion material, so he is always one to watch. [U]5)[/U] [B]"G-Force" Rodolphe Gygax[/B]- He is always capable of the big upset. The big striking game of his always keeps him somewhere towards the top.

1. John Rivero. - This guy was a total bad ass in my first game and became my most dominant Light Heavyweight destroying the likes of Leon Banks, Mke Watson and Petey Mack. 2. Karen Curtis. - The most decorated and popular fighter in my WEFF game. Karen has held the titles of all three of my weight classes (added in a Middleweight division) and has avenged any loss she has suffered in her career. Her rivalry with Umeka Fujiwara was legendary. 3. Buddy Garner. - While Rivero was the figurehead of my Light Heavyweight division, Garner was the king of the Middleweights, going 28-0 before falling to rising star Uwe Maier. 4. Liam O'Donnell. - The biggest surprise in any of my GAMMA games, Liam went on a surprise winning streak before knocking out Sean Morrison in a stunning 35 seconds to become the Lightweight Champion. 5. Alexzander Ivanov. - No surprise here when i say the guy is a living wrecking ball that destroys near enough anyone in his way. Ivanov is definately a good investment for any company. Honorable Mentions: Umeka Fujiwara, Leslie Myers, Zvonimir Asanovic, Shane Gilchrist, Rav Kapur and Anthony LeToussier.

1. Maarten De Vries Great fighter, always does well in my games, plus I love his render. 2. Phil Ball Pretty poor record but a dangerous Silva-type fighter once he clinches. 3. Rick Stanley Always been overshadowed by Foster, but very popular and dangerous striker. 4. Adam White Goes on a killing streak in all of my games. 5. Julio Regueiro Excellent submission fighter, my favorite fight I've ever done in WMMA was when I moved undefeated Middleweight champ Buddy Garner down to welterweight and had them battle it out in a Massive fight, Regueiro won but the following year Garner won the rematch, sadly the third bout never happened as the game got deleted.

Agustin Gonzalez Mick Curran Carlos da Guia Andrew Rush John Rivero are my top 5 then honorable mentions go to : George Laurent, James Foster, Esteban Vega, Terry Catt, Wilson Franklyn, Julio Regueiro, Janinha, Simone King, Roberto Aldez, Leon Banks and many many more

I second Augustin Gonzales. I enjoy his long-haired frog face looking at me from my screen, plus he performs very well, a lot better than he should by looking at his stats. Datuk Ong Ka Ting is another favourite of mine. He's damned expensive to hire for a guy with a 0-0 record, but his skills put him at the level of some of the top talent in the biz from the get-go. His sneer is also entertaining to look at. Nickolai Mickiewicz is an ugly SOB, but incredibly dangerous for his experience as well as exciting. I usually feud him against Chekov when starting a new promotion. Adam White - Brilliant competitor, exciting, not greedy and always appears first in the fighter list. What's not to like? Gunnar Nilsson - Despite his great skills, he just can't get no love from the major orgs it seems, making him easy to snatch up once your fledgling org. hits the big leagues. Performs very well against even the top heavyweights (except for Fezzik, whom he just can't seem to get past rd 1 against in my games)

Adam White is always one of my favourites, however in my most recent game he lost his 2nd fight agaisnt Thorbjorn Rekdal who had previously lost all 3 of his fights for me. He is good enough to recover from this loss but its not gonna be the sme taking him to the top with that defeat on his record, he's normally good for a winning streak all the way to the title.

My first company was WMMA, so I have a bias towards the female fighters. 1. Chelsea Lawson -"The Wrecking Machine" may be an understatement. Her feet must be made of iron because it seemed like everyone I threw at her would get knocked out with a kick out of nowhere in the first round. 2. Jenny DeNeuve -The most consistent, all around fighter, at least until Igarashi/Fujiwara started tearing things up. Even when she didn't have the belt, she was usually in the main event. 3. Roz Wareing -While she isn't a big star right away, once she gets going, she can be a beast with her ground and pound game. Always a competitor and near or in the main event. 4. Karen Curtis -I always brought Curtis down to the LW division because of her height/weight ratio and while she didn't dominate, she was usually always in contention for the belt, which says a lot considering how packed with superstars it gets. 5. Hester Maclean -Well nicknamed as "The Slayer" as being one of the few to beat Chelsea Lawson, which made for a good feud.

Sadahige Yoshida - No matter what I can turn this guy into a machine. P4P one of the best on the game. The only downside to him though is he's boring too watch. Heiji Endo - He does well in the game always, but he's one of them fighters who tends to always be a bridesmaid but never a bride. His render is my favourite on the game too. Gabrielle Gallego - Gallego is a machine normally, I managed to snap him up once he left Alpha-1 undefeated! set up a huge match with Reguerio which he won and then Garner who was undefeated dropped down in weight. I set up the fight and Gallego won by knockout. He's my WW Axe Murderer!!!! Bill Jefferson - I found a mint render that seemed to be based on Rampage so I made a Rampage based character (He's in my Dragon FC mod). The guy is just great on it, not unbeatable though. Curt Kitson - He's good a LHW but when you move him down to MW he becomes a complete different machine.

Archived