SWF/TCW Split Diary?

I've tried this before and it... well, didn't go well because I had a lot of work on with Uni at the time. But now, I've got nothing on at all (I'm taking a year out of Uni before starting a new course next year), so I'd like to give it another go if anyone is up for it. I'd be the SWF and someone else would be TCW, purely because I'm not a fan of TCW's product. So, anyone interested?

We could always add a new promotion with some backstory of some famous face starting a new company to bring a different style of wrestling to the US and have a few SWF/TCW guys as well as some of the indy talent. I guess it would be harder for us to sign new talent, might it could be fun and solve your entertainment problems.

[QUOTE=Liamo;515105]We could always add a new promotion with some backstory of some famous face starting a new company to bring a different style of wrestling to the US and have a few SWF/TCW guys as well as some of the indy talent. I guess it would be harder for us to sign new talent, might it could be fun and solve your entertainment problems.[/QUOTE] I'll give it a try it couldn't hurt. I've got to learn some how. I'll just finish reading D-Macks CGC diary and maybe I'll get some ideas.

I think its a good idea, but I've just started the game up and remembered the SWF needs four more guys to get to their reccommended roster size. I'm not sure about the TCW or USPW, but I think we should hire a few to get the minimum so we don't get penalties, but don't hire anyone major who the others might want to sign later... or something along those lines.

[QUOTE=Liamo;515719]I think its a good idea, but I've just started the game up and remembered the SWF needs four more guys to get to their reccommended roster size. I'm not sure about the TCW or USPW, but I think we should hire a few to get the minimum so we don't get penalties, but don't hire anyone major who the others might want to sign later... or something along those lines.[/QUOTE] It won't really matter for me, I can't sign anyone to written contracts anyway. But I'll see what you mean. I don't think TCW needs any additional workers and for SWF if you need four workers you can always call up four guys from RIPW.

I thought we'd decided on me being SWF, you being TCW and Apupunchau being USPW? Thats how I set the game up anyway :p I'm not sure how we'd do a backstory, maybe a little history of the SWF/TCW war and how USPW went passed DaVE to become the #3 promotion or something..? I'll get my thinking cap on :p

Archived