Hi! Just thought I'd repost a dead thread that nobody responded to, but improving it.. [SIZE="4"]Fluorescent Orange Style!![/SIZE] Seriously though, if you need help finding someone a gimmick just post it on here and pray this thread works. Here are mine: Tommy Cornell, want to change his gimmick to a more underworls demonic cult leader/follower character. Can anyone narrow that down to one gimmick please? Also need to find a gimmick for Elemental III, I've trained him in some development feds so he is ready to turn heel in a few months after re-introducing him to the main roster. Got stuck on the idea of him being an Elemental turncoat, but don't know what gimmick that should go with. Cheers guys, appreciated (if you reply)

[QUOTE=Astil;513050]Need a gimmick for Mainstream Hernendez in SWF. He's an opener, so nothing to over the top awesome.[/QUOTE] For now if you want to keep him a threat, without making him challenge any titles to early then just make him a blue chipper, or an arrogant blue chipper. Should work, worked for Cornell before he decided to make Nemesis bleed

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;513222]Got one for my Elemental turncoat, aligning him with Vengeance, then they are gonna go underworld and dominate, before he returns to Elemental III and gets title belt from Vengeance.[/QUOTE] If Vengeance still has the evil version of the avenging angel gimmick you can give Elemental a force of nature gimmick. Where as Vengeance is the spirit of Moral retribution Elemental is the spirit of Natures retribution.

"The Tourette Warrior" - a drunken Texan, who is basically insane, insults others with racist and homophobic remarks and likes to prove himself by wildly fighting those, who try to reason with him. Could be a Babyface in the US. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Malioc;513579]"The Tourette Warrior" - a drunken Texan, who is basically insane, insults others with racist and homophobic remarks and likes to prove himself by wildly fighting those, who try to reason with him. Could be a Babyface in the US. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Pretty sure a character like that would be a babyface anywhere.

Archived