Jump to content

10001downloads.com


mike b

Recommended Posts

just thought i would share this with all of you. They have tons of free games both share ware,free ware games and demos. I ound one game that looks preety fun it's a football manager game only with created players (like TEW) but with hundreds of teams and thousands of players. [url]http://www.10001downloads.com/[/url] Oh the game is called universal soccer manager 2.1.0.2 and is on page 2 of the sports games list
Link to comment
Share on other sites

first site had some intreasting games if you managed to put up with about 20% of all links having an error when actually trying to download the files, but! the other 80% turned out to be great games, i ended up downloading some weird little wrestling booking came that actually tried to graphicaly show u the matchs, it only let me load the game 3 times as a demo but it was fun for half an hour :) Now back to TEW! Thanks for the links man
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE=NickC13573;514389]hhey mike B, the 3 codes i have tried for the universal soccer manager haven't worked[/QUOTE] Really i had no problem with the game when i installed it?? The only thing is you don't get as many options as you would if you purchased the full game.Also did you download it from the 1001 site or one of the other sites. Im not having any problems with it and have started a game with Manchester United
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember owning USM back in the day. It has to many options that you wouldn't really deal with as a football Manager. Alex Ferguson doesnt decide how much the hot dogs should cost. Rafa Benitez doesn't decide to add 6000 more seats at the cost of 2 million. Pretty sure Big Phil Scholari doesnt try to change the ticket prices for the games. It was fun for ehat it was though, but remember it being really buggy. Some how my hot dogs cost £5k each, the fans complained to the paper but still bought them anyway :D I was making millions on hot dogs. Also you have the option to bung other managers, which was cool. But even if they did accept, it had no effect. They were meant to sell you players cheaper and stuff like that. Cant remember off of my head but don't you only have a few player stats? Like isnt the most you can have is ten? Quite easy to get to a team that is maxed out on everything, all players being a 10 for there position. still, its free so worth a go.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

its not bad,im playing it now and you do get a full roster. And there is both the free version and the full version but i dont really no how much more options they have in the full version from the free version but for the free version its not bad.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE=mike b;514682]Really i had no problem with the game when i installed it?? The only thing is you don't get as many options as you would if you purchased the full game.Also did you download it from the 1001 site or one of the other sites. Im not having any problems with it and have started a game with Manchester United[/QUOTE] No, 1001 wwont let me input the code for the download.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE=SuperOwens;514739]I remember owning USM back in the day. It has to many options that you wouldn't really deal with as a football Manager. Alex Ferguson doesnt decide how much the hot dogs should cost. Rafa Benitez doesn't decide to add 6000 more seats at the cost of 2 million. Pretty sure Big Phil Scholari doesnt try to change the ticket prices for the games. It was fun for ehat it was though, but remember it being really buggy. Some how my hot dogs cost £5k each, the fans complained to the paper but still bought them anyway :D I was making millions on hot dogs. Also you have the option to bung other managers, which was cool. But even if they did accept, it had no effect. They were meant to sell you players cheaper and stuff like that. Cant remember off of my head but don't you only have a few player stats? Like isnt the most you can have is ten? Quite easy to get to a team that is maxed out on everything, all players being a 10 for there position. still, its free so worth a go.[/QUOTE] I might be wrong, but isn't that Ultimate Soccer Manager that you are talking about? Don't know if this is the same thing or not, but I used to love that game!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE=SuperOwens;515396]No, no your not wrong :D I will get my coat....[/QUOTE] ?? Is it raining.No but really i have been playing that game a bitand to me its the TEW of football games as far as fictional players and such heck i might even purchase the full game.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...