A few more questions, 1) What size do you have to be to get workers who don't normally work in your region to agree to negotiate. 2)I know advanced booking helps (alot) but does it matter when you advance book something? It there a better bonus to say booking it a week in advance opposed to booking it the day before? Can the heat rise and fall between booking time and time of event? Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;513404]A few more questions, 1) What size do you have to be to get workers who don't normally work in your region to agree to negotiate. 2)I know advanced booking helps (alot) but does it matter when you advance book something? It there a better bonus to say booking it a week in advance opposed to booking it the day before? Can the heat rise and fall between booking time and time of event? Thanks in advance[/QUOTE] you have to be national or higher to sign people from other regions that dont work in yours as for advanced booking im pretty sure the heat will stay the same no matter how long before the show it was booked as for the effect im not sure if its different if its a longer period before the match takes place since you have to sign more people if you split the roster into different brands it probably best if you wait untill your atleast cult or national. although you may have to be a certian size anyway im not really sure

[QUOTE=Nightshadeex;513463]The heat for advanced booking can rise and fall. The change is associated with segments that the advanced bookies are involved in during the build up.[/QUOTE] didnt know that as it has always stayed the same for me. must have been luck i suppose

Archived