Who else wants to play a quick game?

The Masked Orange

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;513731]I'm thinking of a one time world champion. He wears a mask. He's beaten the likes of Jeff Hardy, Team 3-D and Kurt Angle. Umaga uses his finisher, but not as his own finisher. Who is he?[/QUOTE] IS it Terry Gerin....Better known as [B]Rhino[/B]?

I wanna play Who am i? In the begining I was a "Sexy Hardcastle" in the begining of my career, I have wrestled with and against my best friend, who happens to be very "religous". I have wrestled with my religous "friend" and fueded with 2 sets of Brothers for the Tag Team titles. I have been Tag Team champions with at LEAST 3 other people. I have beaten Mick Foley twice and currently RESIDING IN HELL... WHO AM I? (If you paid attention to the clues, you would know who I am by now...and the question is..."R" you smart"?)

[QUOTE=GhostDogg;515138]Who am i? In the begining I was a "Sexy Hardcastle" in the begining of my career, I have wrestled with and against my best friend, who happens to be very "religous". I have wrestled with my religous "friend" and fueded with 2 sets of Brothers for the Tag Team titles. I have been Tag Team champions with at LEAST 3 other people. I have beaten Mick Foley twice and currently RESIDING IN HELL... WHO AM I? (If you paid attention to the clues, you would know who I am by now...and the question is..."R" you smart"?)[/QUOTE] That was far too easy. I started in IWF where I won my first World Heavyweight Title My first match to be televised, which I also won was against Brian Armstrong I have had no less than 10 'managers' I have been called 'The Connecticut Blueblood' I have been a part of 3 Wrestling Observer 'Feud of the year', but also a part of 2 Wrestling Observer 'Worst Feud of the year' My first daughter is named 'natural light displays in the sky' Who am I? Probably easy as well, but lets give it a go.

Its got to be Raven.!!! Heres one from me...GOOD LUCK.. [b][font="Century Gothic"] I was once a member of a cult. Former Soldier "Your welcome." Former member of the Triple Threat.....maybe.... So Hardcore...got shot in the neck....IN REAL LIFE!! WHO AM I? Hint...If you dont know...look to the "Sky"[/B][/FONT]

[font="Century Gothic"][b]Fair Enough... And yall can ask some questions if you like.. I mean I dont have to be the only one to ask them.... and new rule... NO WIKIPEDIA!!! (YEAH RIGHT ...like anyone gonna follow that one!?) I will try to make this one tough. Fueded with Raven Named my son after former Tag Team Partner and Rival. Had Humble "trailer park" beginings. Had beat a guy to "win" his "finisher" "I am" Who am I Now if you can figure this out...I TOTALLLY GIVE UP!!![/font][/b]

Now truthfully...can anyone guess this crap...WITHOUT WIKIPEDIA??? .....NEW RULES.. each post i will give 1 clue. after every 3rd post and i will reveal another one. until 5 clues are revealed..(in which that would should be painfully obvious) Clue #1. I had a tenure in WCW. and even fueded with Hogan... WHO AM I?

[quote=GhostDogg;515263]Now truthfully...can anyone guess this crap...WITHOUT WIKIPEDIA??? .....NEW RULES.. each post i will give 1 clue. after every 3rd post and i will reveal another one. until 5 clues are revealed..(in which that would should be painfully obvious) Clue #1. I had a tenure in WCW. and even fueded with Hogan... WHO AM I?[/quote] Billy Kidman.

Archived