2008 Draft a Roster: Cverse Edition aka BiggzVerse

For the veterans of TEW you guys should know the drill. For the newbies I suggest getting in on this. The 05 draft was by far the most fun I had on the TEW forums. ACCBiggz helped put it together back then so all idea's and rules credit goes to him. Here are the rules... [QUOTE] 22 Promotions All Equal At Cult Level [B]Promotions can go as follows 6 in the US 3 in Canada 2 in Mexico 3 in England 2 in Europe 2 in Australia 4 in Japan[/B] [B][U]Also all workers are available in any region. So there are no restrictions at all. Only problem is if you draft a person with B+ popularity in the US for your Australian company, he will be seriously lacking popularity.[/U][/B] 32 Rounds This is a serpentine draft. (#22 will have the #22 and #23 picks) We are using the default Cverse data Rules: 1. After promotions are filled. Whoever is randomly drawn to be #1 ([url]http://www.random.org/sform.html[/url]) will go first. 2. Once a pick is made, the next person has 2 hours to make his selection. We will use time stamps on the posts. 3. Once the two hour time period elapses, and the next in line does not draft, then whoever is next in line can jump in and select. When you make your selection you are going to be required to copy and paste the draft board in your thread while making your post bold to stand out. 4. If someone is skipped for missing a selection, they can make their selection at anytime. 5. If you have been skipped, and have not made up the selection in 48 hours, you will be replaced by whoever is on the Alernates list. 6. If you submit a list to me, ranking wrestlers, and you are not online to make your pick, I will take the first person from that list who has not been selected for your pick (Granted that I am online to do so). Others may be able to fill this role as needed. 7. The first 10 rounds of workers selected will be on a set to written contracts. The last 20 will be available on non-exclusive PPA contracts, to other promotions to draft (After three promotions select a worker he is off the market). 8. Trades are allowed, Draft Picks, Workers, etc. All up for trade. 9. Staff will count as part of your 32 draft picks. You can choose to sign in your first ten and have them exclusively or wait to share them. It is not required to draft staff (ie Referee's, Anoucners, Managers, Road Agents, Colour Commentators, Personalities) but is highly encouraged to atleast get the minimum so the game is playable right away. 10. TV Shows will also be apart of your 32 draft picks. You will be able to pick a Network, and a time slot as your draft pick, all tv shows will be 1 hour long. When you draft your TV show please state the NAme of the Show, The network, and the time slot. Each network only gets 3 promotions and then it is taken off the draft board. You can draft a TV slot in your top 10 and make that network exclusive to you if you choose. If the networks run out, then they run out, thats your fault for waiting. PPV is NOT draftable. 11. All Promotions will have same relative overness. You will be assigned 50% popularity across the board in your home country, and then 70% in your designated regional location. They will all be set to start with 50% prestige. They will also have the same dollar amount which I am taking suggestions on. If you would like to participate please PM with the following information. I will take it as first come first serve. Promotion- Your Greydog Forum Name: Promotion Name: Initials: Logo Link: Banner Link: Website: Profile: Open Date: Location: Drug Policy: Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): (If Touring) Show Per Week: Touring Months: Product- Name: AI for Events: 1v1= , 2v2= , 3v3= , Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= AI for TV: 1v1= , 2v2= , 3v3= , Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= Expected Match Lengths: Minor= , Medium= , Major= Product Appeal: Traditional Mainstream Comedy Cult Risque Modern Realism Hyper Realism Hardcore Lucha Libre Pure Daredevil MAtch Intensity: Match Danger: Womens Wrestling: T&A Levels: Face/Heel Divide:[/QUOTE] Once the spots are full I will start the draft. Any thoughts, suggestions, complaints, ideas, or whatever can be PMed or replied here. I will be making up a google document so every can log in and check out the draft board when we get to it. Let the games begin...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. XXX (Southwest) - Sabataged 2. AWE (Tristate) - Apupunchau@optonline 3. NAPW (New England) - Kainlock 4. NEO (Great Lakes) - foolinc 5. DRAGON Sports (Kanto, Japan) - derek_b 6. UWC (Tristate) - UFC-KING 7. CPW (Maritimes) - Phantom_Stranger 8. CWE (Canada) - Kobe1724 9. KLL (North Mexico) - Nightshadeex 10. WWJ (Japan) - FINisher 11. BDV (Praries Canada) - Comradebot 12. AAW (Southeast) - BloodyKnuckles 13. GPW (North UK) - Liamo 14. GCW (Ontario Canada) - That_1_Dude 15. AOW (South UK) - Regis 16. NHPW (Kinki, Japan) - Dross 17. PEGA (Central Europe) - doctorjones 18. FPW (Osaka Japan) - shamelessposer 19. LLW (Northern Mexico) - Ramianen 20. NEW (UK) - Viner 21. AWF (East Australia ) - Condors 22. [B]Here is what is left... 0 in the US 0 in Canada 0 in Mexico 0 in UK 1 in Europe 0 in Australia 0 in Japan[/B]

Your Greydog Forum Name: Kainlock Promotion Name: New Age Pro Wrestling Initials: NAPW Logo Link:[ATTACH]3395[/ATTACH] Banner Link: Website:[url]www.napwwrestling.com[/url] Profile: Open Date: September 2007 Location: North East Drug Policy: N/A Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: o Touring Months: Product- Name: New Age AI for Events: 1v1=80 , 2v2=17 , 3v3=1 , Triagle= 1, Four Way=1 , Match Ratio= AI for TV: 1v1= 80, 2v2=14 , 3v3=2 , Triagle= 2, Four Way= 2, Match Ratio= Expected Match Lengths: Minor=8 , Medium= 12, Major=20 Product Appeal: Traditional med Mainstream med Comedylow Cult low Risque none Modern main Realism low Hyper Realism none Hardcore low Lucha Libre low Pure low Daredevil med MAtch Intensity:60 Match Danger:70 Womens Wrestling: none T&A Levels: none Face/Heel Divide: strong

Your Greydog Forum Name: Foolinc Promotion Name: NEO Championship Wrestling Initials: NEO Logo Link: [url]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/foolinc/NEO2.jpg[/url] Banner Link: Website: Profile: Will be produced after the draft is started Open Date: January 2008 Location: Great Lakes Drug Policy: None Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: n/a Touring Months: n/a Product- Name: Rapid Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1= 79, 2v2= 18, 3v3= 1, Triagle= 1, Four Way= 1, Match Ratio= 80 AI for TV: 1v1= 79, 2v2= 18, 3v3= 1, Triagle= 1, Four Way= 1, Match Ratio= 70 Expected Match Lengths (Events/TV): Minor= 8/7, Medium= 15/10, Major= 20/15 Product Appeal: Traditional: Heavy Mainstream: Main Feature Comedy: Medium Cult: Very Low Risque: None Modern: Heavy Realism: Very Low Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: Medium Pure: Low Daredevil: None MAtch Intensity: 20% Match Danger: 40% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: None Face/Heel Divide: Medium

Sign me for a promotion called DRAGON Sports based in Kanto, Japan. I'll get the rest of the details to you later but needless to say its probably going to be heavily puro based and as such will be awesome. :) Don't think I've ever done a big Japanese promotion in these draft a roster things before, but I do remember my last promotion was a UK based hardcore promotion with Mr Cornell in charge. :cool: [b]EDIT[/b] LOGO - [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/DragonLogo.jpg[/IMG] Your Greydog Forum Name: Derek B Promotion Name: DRAGON Sports Initials: DRAGON Logo Link: see above Banner Link: - Website: - Profile: Will add once I know my roster Open Date: Jan 08 Location: Kanto, Japan Drug Policy: Low Level Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Touring (If Touring) Show Per Week: 3 Touring Months: Jan, Feb, Mar.... May, Jun, Jul... Sep, Oct, Nov... Product- Name: DRAGON Puro AI for Events: 1v1= 74, 2v2= 20, 3v3= 5, Triangle= 1, Four Way= , Match Ratio= 100% AI for TV: 1v1= 64, 2v2= 25, 3v3= 10, Triangle= 1, Four Way= , Match Ratio= 100% Expected Match Lengths Regular: Minor= 10, Medium= 16, Major=22 Expected Match Lengths TV: Minor= 6, Medium= 10, Major=16 Product Appeal: Traditional: [b]Medium[/b] Mainstream: None Comedy: None Cult: None Risque: None Modern: Low Realism: Key Feature Hyper Realism: Medium Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: None Pure: Key Feature Daredevil: None Match Intensity: 80% Match Danger: 30% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: None Face/Heel Divide: None

Ah, What the Hell I'm In Your Greydog Forum Name: UFC-KING Promotion Name: Ultimate Wrestling Championship Initials: UWC Logo Link: [IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll28/Rampage101_bucket/UWC.jpg[/IMG] it might not be the right dimensions though Banner Link: Website: N/A Profile: TBC Open Date: January 2008 Location: Tri State Drug Policy: High Level Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: 1 Touring Months: Product- Name: The Ultimate Challenge AI for Events: 1v1= 65, 2v2= 15, 3v3= 5 , Triangle= 5 , Four Way= 10, Match Ratio= 91 AI for TV: 1v1= 55 , 2v2= 25 , 3v3= 5, Triangle= 10, Four Way= 5 , Match Ratio= 60 Expected Match Lengths: Minor= 10/9, Medium= 15/12 , Major= 20/15 Product Appeal: Traditional : High Mainstream : Medium Comedy : High Cult : Low Risque : Very Low Modern : Medium Realism : High Hyper Realism : High Hardcore : High Lucha Libre : Medium Pure : Very High Daredevil : Main Appeal Match Intensity: 40% Match Danger: 20% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: None Face/Heel Divide: Medium

Sounds fun. :D Your Greydog Forum Name: BloodyKnuckles Promotion Name: All American Wrestling Initials: AAW Logo Link: [URL]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5269/aawhw4.jpg[/URL] - Credit to I_Effin_Rule. Banner Link: n/a Website: aawrestling.com Profile: None for now, I'll wait until I have a roster set up. Open Date: 2007 Location: South East Drug Policy: Low Level Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: Touring Months: Product- Name: American Wrestling AI for Events: 1v1= 80, 2v2= 5, 3v3= 5, Triagle= 5, Four Way= 5, Match Ratio= 70% AI for TV: 1v1= 80, 2v2= 5, 3v3= 5, Triagle= 5, Four Way= 5, Match Ratio= 70% Expected Match Lengths: Minor= 5 min., Medium= 10 min., Major= 20 min. Product Appeal: Traditional - Heavy Mainstream - Key Feature Comedy - Medium Cult - None Risque - None Modern - Very Low Realism - None Hyper Realism - None Hardcore - Very Low Lucha Libre - None Pure - None Daredevil - Very Low MAtch Intensity: 25% Match Danger: 30% Womens Wrestling: n/a T&A Levels: High. Face/Heel Divide: Strong

Your Greydog Forum Name: Kobe1724 Promotion Name: United States Wrestling Entertainment Initials: USWE Logo Link: N/A Banner Link: N/A Website:[url]www.uswe.com[/url] Profile: Open Date: November 1986 Location: Midwest (If all US Promotions are gone then Canada) Drug Policy: None Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: o Touring Months: Product- Name: Hollywood Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1=80 , 2v2=20 AI for TV: 1v1= 80, 2v2=20 Expected Match Lengths: Minor=8 , Medium= 12, Major=20 Product Appeal: Traditional Low Mainstream med Comedy Heavy Cult low Risque Key Feature Modern med Realism very low Hyper Realism none Hardcore low Lucha Libre none Pure low Daredevil low MAtch Intensity:min req Match Danger:min req Womens Wrestling: integrated T&A Levels: high Face/Heel Divide: strong

Your Greydog Forum Name: NightshadeEx Promotion Name: Knights of Lucha Libre Initials: KLL Logo Link: Banner Link: Website: Profile: The longest running promotion in the world, KLL has seen its share of the greats of wrestling run through their doors. They created the lucha libre style and have made it popular and profitable. With their 40th anniversary behind them, they have made the goal of 40 more years of Mexican dominance. Open Date: July 1967 Location: Northern Mexico Drug Policy: None Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular Product- Name: Lucha Libre AI for Events: 1v1= 35%, 2v2= 25%, 3v3= 30%, Triangle= 5%, Four Way= 5%, Match Ratio= 80% AI for TV: 1v1= 35, 2v2= 25, 3v3= 30, Triangle= 5, Four Way= 5, Match Ratio= 80 Expected Match Lengths: Minor= 7, Medium= 10, Major= 15 Product Appeal: Traditional: Heavy Mainstream: Medium Comedy: None Cult: None Risque: None Modern: Medium Realism: None Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: None Lucha Libre: Key Feature Pure: None Daredevil: None MAtch Intensity: 50% Match Danger: 50% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: None Face/Heel Divide: Strong

[QUOTE=Kobe1724;514500]Your Greydog Forum Name: Kobe1724 Promotion Name: United States Wrestling Entertainment Initials: USWE Logo Link: N/A Banner Link: N/A Website:[url]www.uswe.com[/url] Profile: Open Date: November 1986 Location: Midwest (If all US Promotions are gone then Canada) Drug Policy: None Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular (If Touring) Show Per Week: o Touring Months: Product- Name: Hollywood Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1=80 , 2v2=20 AI for TV: 1v1= 80, 2v2=20 Expected Match Lengths: Minor=8 , Medium= 12, Major=20 Product Appeal: Traditional Low Mainstream med Comedy Heavy Cult low Risque Key Feature Modern med Realism very low Hyper Realism none Hardcore low Lucha Libre none Pure low Daredevil low MAtch Intensity:min req Match Danger:min req Womens Wrestling: integrated T&A Levels: high Face/Heel Divide: strong[/QUOTE] USWE...in Canada? Which region

Your Greydog Forum Name: Comradebot Promotion Name: Battleground of Dubious Vendettas Initials: BDV Logo Link: [IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/BDV.jpg[/IMG] Banner Link: Website: Profile: Open Date: 1981 Location: The Prairies, Canada Drug Policy: none Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular Show Per Week: 1 Touring Months: N/A Product- Name: Super Sized 80s Nostalgia AI for Events: 1v1=88% , 2v2=10% , 3v3=2% , Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= 80% AI for TV: 1v1=80% , 2v2=10% , 3v3= 2%, Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= 80% Expected Match Lengths: Minor=6 , Medium=8 , Major=12 Product Appeal: Traditional: Heavy Mainstream: Key Feature Comedy: Low Cult: None Risque: None Modern: None Realism: None Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: None Lucha Libre: None Pure: None Daredevil: None MAtch Intensity: 10% Match Danger: 5% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: Low Face/Heel Divide: Strong

[QUOTE=Comradebot;514574]Your Greydog Forum Name: Comradebot Promotion Name: Battleground of Destruction and Violence Initials: BDV Logo Link: Banner Link: Website: Profile: Open Date: 1981 Location: Southeast USA Drug Policy: none Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular Show Per Week: 1 Touring Months: N/A Product- Name: Super Sized Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1=88% , 2v2=10% , 3v3=2% , Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= 80% AI for TV: 1v1=80% , 2v2=10% , 3v3= 2%, Triagle= , Four Way= , Match Ratio= 80% Expected Match Lengths: Minor=6 , Medium=8 , Major=12 Product Appeal: Traditional: Heavy Mainstream: Key Feature Comedy: Low Cult: None Risque: None Modern: None Realism: None Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: None Lucha Libre: None Pure: None Daredevil: None MAtch Intensity: 10% Match Danger: 5% Womens Wrestling: None T&A Levels: Low Face/Heel Divide: Strong[/QUOTE] United States is full, you would have to pick a different region.

Asking for replies here...since I know more people want US then any other regions, should I take 1 away from Austriala and add it to US? Or no? I just dont want US to be too full, but I only went with 6 I think it could actually maybe hold 8. What do you guys think? Take 1 from Austrailia and maybe just add 1 more for the hell of it or what?

[QUOTE=sabataged;514794]Asking for replies here...since I know more people want US then any other regions, should I take 1 away from Austriala and add it to US? Or no? I just dont want US to be too full, but I only went with 6 I think it could actually maybe hold 8. What do you guys think? Take 1 from Austrailia and maybe just add 1 more for the hell of it or what?[/QUOTE] I'd consider changing regions... but only if I were allowed to transfer some of the popularity from a person's main region to my area. The problem with Australia is the shear lack of people with any overness there. Just a thought. If not... I still might change areas. I'll have to look at my shortlist of people I'm aiming to get.

Your Greydog Forum Name: Liamo Promotion Name: Geordie Pro Wrestling Initials: GPW Logo Link: [url]http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gpwbf3.jpg[/url] Banner Link: [url]http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gpwny8.jpg[/url] Website: [url]www.GeordiePro.co.uk[/url] Profile: Open Date: January 2008 Location: North (UK) Drug Policy: Medium Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular [b]Product[/b] Name: Northern Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1= 80, 2v2= 15, 3v3= 5, Triagle= 0, Four Way= 0, Match Ratio= 90. AI for TV: 1v1= 80, 2v2= 15, 3v3= 5, Triagle= 0, Four Way= 0, Match Ratio= 70. Expected Match Lengths: Minor= 10, Medium= 15, Major= 25 [b]Product Appeal[/b] Traditional - Heavy Mainstream - Key Feature Comedy - Heavy Cult - Heavy Risque - Medium Modern - None Realism - None Hyper Realism - None Hardcore - Low Lucha Libre - None Pure - None Daredevil - Low Match Intensity: 20 Match Danger: 35 Womens Wrestling: Division T&A Levels: Low Face/Heel Divide: Strong

Promotion Name: Great Championship Wrestling Initials: GCW Logo Link: [url]http://www.titlehistories.com/GCW_Logo.gif[/url] Banner Link: Website: Profile: Open Date: January 2008 Location: Ontario Drug Policy: Low Schedule Type (Touring or Regular): Regular Product- Name: Wrestling Entertainment AI for Events: 1v1= 75% , 2v2=15% , 3v3=2% , Triagle=5% , Four Way=3% , Match Ratio= 80% AI for TV: 1v1=80% , 2v2=10% , 3v3= 2%, Triagle= 5%, Four Way=3% , Match Ratio= 70% Expected Match Lengths: Minor=6 , Medium=12 , Major=20 Product Appeal: Traditional: Low Mainstream: Key Feature Comedy: Low Cult: Medium Risque: Low Modern: Medium Realism: Medium Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: Very Low Lucha Libre: Low Pure: None Daredevil: Heavy MAtch Intensity: min req Match Danger: min req Womens Wrestling: division T&A Levels: Low Face/Heel Divide: Strong

Archived