Need help with storyline

OK I'm in a rut now and would appreciate any help in this matter. I'm using AAA and am in the middle of a storyline with the devil's daughter and vixen vs the Brendon sisters for the tag belts and Vixen up's and retires on me and is going to be a manager only :eek::(:mad: What i would like to do is to now team the black widow with the devils daughter and call them the new wild times and have vixen as the manager and continue the feud Is there any way i can save this storyline without having to dump it i cant evolve it because i have only gone through 2 stages of it so far. Have any of you ever had a wrestler up and retire on you while you had them involved in a storyline. God how i hate and love this game:D

Just cos they retire doesn't stop them wrestling for you - it just means they'd rather not wrestle anymore. On the day of the next show, change her push to whatever it was before, have her wrestle the 3rd step in the story, and THEN evolve it. Simple! :D

Damn straight, without us you wouldn't exist... (Shake Fist) Good day. (Make Dramatic Exit) Seriously though, it's odd to me the amount of English people on these forums, is it because in the U.K we have a thirst for wrestling that we cannot obtain because of the vast expanse of ocean called the atlantic so we resort to looking on the internet to find good games. We then find out that unless we have a XPS Box with a Wii adaption relapse cable there are only two websites with anything remotely similar to what we want. MD***** and TEW. MD***** has crap loading times and rubbish game interface, so guess were we end up? That was a long post.... Need to rest fingers... P.S I censored the company name, I'm already in trouble...

Lol i know what game you are talking about:D Bust seriously Adam Ryland has created a game that is head and tails above any other wrestling game.Shure sitting in front of your TV with your game controller in hand watching your wrestler kick but is fun but after awhile its gets boring.Now with TEW your always thinking and the game is always evolving plus with the great mod support this game has who can beat it. Ok nuff for now it's tea time!

Ok. Here's something else you could do. Do as Rob suggested. But you can go a long way from there! Vixxen has her big Send-off match, so you have the three plot points to evolve the feud. But from there, it goes kind of sideways on the viewers... Next, after Vixxen cuts a promo announcing her retirement, you have Devil's Daughter cut a promo looking for a replacement partner. Up steps Black Widow! But in coming in, she has all kinds of ideas of her own. How to improve the team into a New Wild Times, bigger and better than before! Probably things which irritate D.D. ("I've been doing Wild Times much longer than you, you know. And here you come in, trying to improve [B][I]my[/I][/B] act?!?"). For example, Widow has the perfect manager lined up... Karen Killer! Or some other 'evil' person you already have or can bring into AAA. But for the sake of arguement and example, say it's Killer. At that point, Vixxen comes in. "Now wait just a minute! What am I, chopped liver?!" At that point, you can have Vixxen start feuding with Killer as they fight for supremacy, an epic struggle to see who will manage the New Wild Times! And not using wrestling. Oh no. This will be different; something cerebral, as they both put their thinking caps firmly on, scheming, plotting and dreaming up all sorts of nasty, evil things to do to each other. Theft or abduction or other nasty angles, and attacks on each other using either Wild Times as dupes or other unknowing and otherwise uninvolved undesirables. Real cloak-and-dagger stuff; dastardly deeds from the shadows of the locker rooms, lounge, parking lot, etc. You could even have Devil's Daughter take Vixxen as her manager out of loyalty for all their tag teaming, while Black Widow would take Karen Killer as manager because durn it, her ideas aren't stupid and "I'll show you!". Thus you set up two feuds for the price of one! Either DD and Widow split and feud overtly, or they stay teamed and subtly feud by 'working together' at the same time they try to stab each other in the back. All the while the two managers feud, throwing many, many monkey wrenches into not only each others' dealings but the wrestlers' as well, as they vie for supremecy. Could make for some very ugly, gruesome tag-team matches as Wild Times looses yet again due to their managers... Which could lead to Wild Times becoming a "we could be awesome, except we keep ham-stringing ourselves" sort of storyline... :cool: Just a thought... - NordVolf

Archived