is there any way to...

is there any way to sign a wrestler only for 1 show? Cause my concept is doing spotshows... so im having a quebec indy fed.. that only work withs pot show(no storyline)... 1 show per month... and each month I'd like to have a special wrestler to come.. only for one nighy...

[QUOTE=Comradebot;516088]Somewhere in the contract negotiations, you can offer a person to only work one, two, or three shows. I don't have alot of experience in it, but I think that should work.[/QUOTE] I believe that's only for the talent trades.

[QUOTE=bak42;516090]I believe that's only for the talent trades.[/QUOTE] Nope, you can offer contracts with limited dates, I assure you. Just checked... and you can offer from 1 to 5 appearances, though it appears the worker might not want to only work for such a limited amount of time, and probably has something to do with popularity/personality and all of that good stuff, though I can't say for certain. If they don't want to work for just one show, you can always just release them after they make their appearance. Just remember they won't sign with you until about half a year has passed after leaving your company.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;516094]Nope, you can offer contracts with limited dates, I assure you. Just checked... and you can offer from 1 to 5 appearances, though it appears the worker might not want to only work for such a limited amount of time, and probably has something to do with popularity/personality and all of that good stuff, though I can't say for certain. If they don't want to work for just one show, you can always just release them after they make their appearance. Just remember they won't sign with you until about half a year has passed after leaving your company.[/QUOTE] Oh, well then I've learned something new.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;516094]Nope, you can offer contracts with limited dates, I assure you. Just checked... and you can offer from 1 to 5 appearances, though it appears the worker might not want to only work for such a limited amount of time, and probably has something to do with popularity/personality and all of that good stuff, though I can't say for certain. If they don't want to work for just one show, you can always just release them after they make their appearance. Just remember they won't sign with you until about half a year has passed after leaving your company.[/QUOTE] it has to be a short term contract to limit the appearances and they usually wont sign short term contracts if they are working for another company so most likely theyll have to be unemployed or freelancers

[QUOTE=Bull;516122]it has to be a short term contract to limit the appearances and they usually wont sign short term contracts if they are working for another company so most likely theyll have to be unemployed or freelancers[/QUOTE] If they are working for another company and you only want them for one appearance, then just do a talent trade with the company they work for.

Archived