Any more word on progress and/or prospective release date?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]The game is currently in beta and stress testing, as it has been for quite a while now, and I'm extremely pleased with the performance of the game so far on both counts. I would expect an announcement regarding the release date will be made within the next 3 weeks.[/QUOTE] NICE!!!!!!! Can't wait for the release!!!!!! Adam will you release the demo first and then the game like Total Pro Basketball 2005? I thought it was cool that way so you can test the product before buying......

It's company policy to release a demo first, so that we have a couple of days to iron out any last minute installation issues before putting the retail version up. I believe the plan is to release the demo on a Friday, then have the retail release on a Monday, as the weekend is when most people are around to play it.

[QUOTE=Unright]What's the demo going to be like? Is it going to be like a fighting game demo? Y;know.. you get to pick between about 3 characters and have matches betweene them?[/QUOTE] Check Total Pro Basketball's demo! It lets you play with all features up to certain opint and then you will have to purchase.....I figure it would be something like this

Archived