Working for the Smaller fed?

I'm currently an Enhancement worker in a Cult fed as they grew in my second month, so they landed a tv deal... but a Small fed also has a TV show that day. Usually i'd stick with the bigger fed, but my money is higher in the smaller where I Midcard, plus I'm booked 9/10 in the Small fed, but only 1/50 in MOSC (Cult) lol What's the effect of me picking the smaller fed over the big one?

You will get fired!! Believe me, I've been fired about a half dozen times. Usually from what I've seen, you can get away with it 2-3 times before you get the boot. The only exception I've seen is with feds of the same size. For example I was (I say was because I just got canned from CWF) with CWF and CSTATE. They have a show on the same day, and both are Cult. Well one of them, don't remember which, I think is Average for visibility, while the other was poor (or maybe it was average/good, I can't remember). Well for some reason it was advised to go with the one with lower visibility. Well almost every week I went with the other one, and I have yet to be fired for that reason (I was fired from CWF on a different night). One other thing to remember is you probably won't be booked in the smaller one. I don't know if it's because they expect you to go with the bigger one, but every time I've picked SWCW (I'm the Heavyweight champion), which is a Small fed, over one of the cults that night, I don't get booked.

Archived