WWE : New Directions

Oh, a WWE dynasty, how original! I know, I know. This dynasty will be played as WWE, but trust me the style will be much different. My main focus is setting up some of the best matches possible, and throwing in some entertaining storylines when I feel like it, lol. I've all ready played two years deep into this, so I just felt like starting a journal at 2010. It will be here. You can read it for pleasure, ideas or not read it at all, I'm not concerned. Just enjoy if you do read! I must say, this is a fantasy game. Some things are obviously out of place such as: Nick Mondo still capable of movement, Bret Hart as an active competitor, and myself is in the game. I won't lie, my stats are pretty good. So is Futurama. I've spent a lot of time developing him from a nobody. If you're turned off by me being in the game, then return your ticket for a full refund. :P Enjoy! Also a fair warning, I will tend to throw in random skits that may not have anything to do with anything except everything. Basically they're just for entertainment. - - - Game State: Global Promotion (B-, B-) Current Champions Hardcore : Randy Orton Tag Team : Team Canada Universal : Jordy Serson Womens: Rebecca Knox World: Bryan Danielson USA Economy : E, Falling Industry : D, Falling Canada Economy : C+, Falling Industry : C+, Falling UK Economy : E, Rising Industry : C+, Falling Stables The Embassy Alex Shelley Chris Hero Jimmy Jacobs Jimmy Rave Trinity Samoa Joe Colt Cabana CM Punk - - - NEXT EVENT: [SIZE="4"]WWE Royal Rumble 2010[/SIZE] WWE Royal Rumble Including: Bret Hart, Elijah Burke, Gregory Helms, John Morrison, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, Mr. Kennedy, Stevie Richards, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Pogo the Clown, Chris Jericho, Cactus Jack, Spanky, Masahiro Chono, Homicide, Edge, Jay Lethal, John Morrison, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Bill Goldberg, Alex Shelley, Low-Ki and Mark Briscoe World Championship Bryan Danielson (C) vs. Chris Hero Tag Team Championship Team Canada (C) vs. World's Greatest Tag Team Stevie Richards vs. Rob Van Dam Hardcore Championship Randy Orton (C) vs. Nick Mondo vs. Samoa Joe Madman Pondo vs. Jerry Lynn Womens Championship Rebecca Knox (C) vs. Ms. Chif vs. Portia Perez vs. Sara Del Ray Universal Championship Jordy Serson (C) vs. Matt Sydal Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt

Hanging Out With Tha Dude and Friends... Dude Love: Why did the chicken cross the road? ... to store it at room temperature. (Drum roll.) Dude Love: Thank you, thank you, I'll bring your bride back by eleven. (Drum roll.) Dude Love: You know, I went to read the newspaper the other day... but didn't. It was confusing though, because then I couldn't figure out where I was that I went to in the first place. (Drum roll.) Dude Love: I- (Drum roll.) Dude Love: Come on now, that's just being sill- (Drum roll.) Dude Love: Who is responsible for all of this commotion!? All of this ruckus!? (Questlove, better known as ?love, the drummer from The Roots crew ya'll, steps into the scene combing his afro. He sticks the comb in his hair and then pulls two drumsticks out. Yup, straight out of the afro storage facility. Both men look at each other in silence.) Dude Love: If this wasn't a solo gig, I'd say you and I would make a good duo... ?Love: Dude, nah... Dude Love: What? What, you don't like white on black love? ?Love: Oh, so you assume I'd be tha lady? Dude Love: "Nah", "dawg", I just assumed I'd be the gay man raping you, the un-gay man whom doesn't want to be raped... isn't that true? Weren't you there at the scene of the crime in October, standing right behind the murderer at the time of death!? (?love calmly answers.) ?Love: Yeah but, I was just the drummer. (Dude raises an eyebrow as he listens to Quest's story.) ?Love: This dude was all like, I feel like I'm about to die. I'll pay you a hundred bucks to play some dramatic outro music as if I were a movie star dying. So I banged up some intense beat, then, some mutha effa bust out of tha bushes with a knife and shanked him. I was like, "whoa mu'effa", and he's like, "Eric B. for President"... then I ran. Dude Love: Ran where? ?Love: For president.. Dude Love: Hmm, this is all starting not to make sense now just like it was a minute ago and still is, now. ?Love: What do you say we jus' go out back and smoke a blunt, you up dawg? Dude Love: If a blunt is dope, then yes, and if by up you mean high, then no... but I will be, ah ha ha. (Quest is confused, but he just nods.) ?Love: Yup... you will be. (Tenacious D bust in, both of them, and then blaze mad guitar solo's. Jack Black begins singing lyrics at a freightened Dude Love.) Jack Black: We, Are Here, for a man named Cactus Jack! ... This, My Friend, his name is Kyle Gas! (Jack Black reaches over and pulls his friend closer. They bust out and begin dancing circles around Dude and banging their heads. Dude covers his ears.) Jack Black: Rockinggg- Kyle Gas: And F'ing Rolling- Jack Black: And F'ing Rocking- Kyle Gas: And F'ing Rolling- Jack Black: And F'ing Rocky- (Rocky Balboa peeks in and waves.) Rocky Balboa: Eyo. (He disappears. Jack smashes his guitar over Kyle Gas's head, causing him to collapse. Jack Black kneels down and feels his pulse.) Jack Black: It worked, he's dead. Dude Love: How can he be- (Jack Black jumps up and puts his fingers on Dude's mouth while emphasizing the point of shutting up.) Jack Black: SHUT UP! (Jack Black looks around and then let's go of Dude Love, army rolling out of view. Dude and ?love just look at Kyle Gas, knocked out. Dude chuckles and then nudges ?love.) Dude Love: Heh, I bet you Jeff Jarrett would of found that hilarious. (Jeff Jarrett comes in and smashes a guitar over Dude's head. Dude falls to the ground and then Jarrett kneels down, feeling Dude's pulse.) Jeff Jarrett: It worked, he's dead. They should be here any minute now. (Jarrett bails... hay, in his off time. Then he peels... skin, mostly in the summer... ... then he leaves the scene.)

Royal Rumble 2010! Who Will Go to WrestleMania? [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="Blue"][B][U]WWE Royal Rumble 2010[/U] Live! From Vancouver, British Columbia.[/B][/COLOR] WWE Royal Rumble Including: Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Triple H, The Rock, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, Mr. Kennedy, Stevie Richards, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, Pogo the Clown, Cactus Jack, Elijah Burke, Homicide, Edge, Jay Lethal, Claudio Castagnoli, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Bill Goldberg, Alex Shelley, Low-Ki, Mark Briscoe, Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase Jr. and Christian Cage World Championship - I Quit Steel Cage Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero Tag Team Championship Team Canada vs. World's Greatest Tag Team Stevie Richards vs. Rob Van Dam Hardcore Championship Randy Orton vs. Nick Mondo vs. Samoa Joe Madman Pondo vs. Jerry Lynn Womens Championship Rebecca Knox vs. Ms. Chif vs. Portia Perez vs. Sara Del Ray Universal Championship Jordy Serson vs. Matt Sydal Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt [COLOR="Red"][B]!!RESULTS!![/B][/COLOR] WWE Royal Rumble 2010 Live! From Vancouver, British Columbia. Attendance : 14,660 PPV Buy Rate : 12.09 Overall Rating : B [The opening pyro sounds as the fans are loud and proud. There's no need to wonder why as tonight is THE night, tonight gives one talented superstar a ticket to WrestleMania! Whoever comes out on top in the 30 man battle royal will face the world champion in two months time!] *** Rey Mysterio def. Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt @ 12:36 Pinfall : West Coast Pop Rating : B- Joey Styles: What action! Jerry Lawler: If my wife was that fast paced, let's just say we wouldn't be getting divorced! Jim Ross: You would say that, wouldn't you King? Jerry Lawler: Would and did! *** [Jordy Serson and Matt Sydal are standing face to face backstage.] Matt Sydal: You're holding that title falsely. Everyone knows you've got pull backstage, you're using it to hold the rest of us down. Jordy Serson: Anybody who saw how hard I worked to get this title would know otherwise! Matt Sydal: Sure Serson, sure, we'll all believe that. You've only got one chance to prove it though, and that's tonight... against me. I won't let you make another defence. [Jordy puts his hand on Matt's shoulder. Matt stares.] Jordy Serson: I can tell your bitter, after all, your mommy tied your boots too tight tonight, but listen, I'm not here to destroy this title. This belt is my glory, my fame. When I die, this will be what I'm remembered for. All I want to do is give this belt an owner that will take it to the top. I don't need the World Title, I don't need to win the Royal Rumble, I have the Universal Title. Yeah, I'll climb to the top of the business... But this belt is coming with me. Matt Sydal: The only way that title could ever become near as great as the World Title, is giving it to me. So I hope you're planning on it... [Matt turns and walks away.] *** Universal Championship Jordy Serson (c) def. Matt Sydal @ 14:47 Pinfall : Swanton Leg Drop Rating : B (Great Chemistry) Jim Ross: I thought it was over! Joey Styles: Matt Sydal, getting a little too ****y there at the end. It allowed for Serson to make a quick decision and hit a mega brainbuster. Jim Ross: Followed by that horrible, Jeff Hardy rip off flip thing. Joey Styles: It's called the Swanton Leg Drop. Jim Ross: I don't care what it's called! If I can't do it, no one should! Jim Ross: I almost recall you flipping off the top rope many times in your career King... Although, not willingly. Jim Ross: Yeah yeah, what's next all ready?! *** Women's Championship Sara Del Ray def. Ms. Chif, Portia Perez and Rebecca Knox (c) @ 12:23 [Rebecca Knox, after defeat, grabs the microphone from the time keeper.] Rebecca Knox: You know, Sara... I was the greatest womens champion this federation had ever seen... And I still am... But you, there's always something different about you. I've battled Ms. Chif, I've battled Portia. We won, lost against each other many times... But you always bring out the best in me, and you won tonight. You put me down for that womens championship, your first WWE championship. [Rebecca pauses for a second and looks away at the crowd, then she begins speaking again.] Rebecca Knox: I hope you keep that belt... [Crowd cheers. Rebecca Knox: ... For a long, long time! [The crowd cheers. Then Rebecca smirks.] Rebecca Knox: Because I won't need it for a while. [She drops the mic and then leaves, with the crowd giving a mixed reaction, but clapping for her efforts in the match.] *** Madman Pondo def. Jerry Lynn @ 5:42 Pinfall : Powerbomb Rating : D Jerry Lawler: I hope Jerry Lynn is still alive! Joey Styles: Oh he's been through worse. Jerry Lawler: Worse than that!? Madman Pondo powerbombed him from in the ring to the outside! No table, no nothing, just hard head hitting hard concrete! Joey Style: ... Yeah, he might be dead. Jim Ross: Well, EMT's are on their way. *** Hardcore Championship Samoa Joe def. Nick Mondo and Randy Orton (c) @ 18:42 Pinfall : Muscle Buster Rating : C+ Jerry Lawler: Where's the EMT's when you need them now! Joey Styles: Three legends just put each other through a hellacious battle! None of them can stand, but Joe lies with the title on his chest. The victor! Jim Ross: I still can't believe it. Two ladders side by side with a table on top, and Joe gives Orton and RKO through it to the mat! Jerry Lawler: ... ONTO NICK MONDO!! Jim Ross: Joe pinned both of them. Jerry Lawler: NICK, are you okay!? *** [In a dark area, the dimly lit face of Stevie Richards is seen.] Stevie Richards: ... The New Testament ... [He takes a deep breath.] Stevie Richards: IS HERE!! . . . Stevie Richards def. Rob Van Dam @ 24:02 Pinfall : Stevie Kick Rating : B Jerry Lawler: What a match! Joey Styles: I haven't seen this much fire in Stevie's eyes since he entered that burning building! Jim Ross: He's definitely looking to re-state his dominance and get back that World Title sometime soon! *** Tag Team Championship Team Canada (c) def. World's Greatest Tag Team @ 21:02 Pinfall : Fisherman's Suplex Rating : B- Jim Ross: What a pleasant match! It was delightful! Jerry Lawler: You want a cup of tea to celebrate, Queen Ross? Jim Ross: Oh hush! Joey Styles: You guys would make a good couple. Ross and Lawler: HUSH!!! *** World Championship - I Quit Steel Cage Bryan Danielson (c) def. Chris Hero @ 36:38 Submission : Arms Across America Rating : C+ Jerry Lawler: Well that was a let down! It was just monkeys throwing barrels the whole time. Joey Styles: What are you talking about, that match was epic! You were just playing Donkey Kong on GameBoy the whole time! Jerry Lawler: Oh... Joey Styles: You aren't listening to me are you? Jim Ross: None the less, Bryan Danielson works hard to retain his world title! *** Royal Rumble Winner : Chris Jericho Final Four : Jericho, Undertaker, Bret Hart, Triple H Jim Ross: I don't believe it! Jerry Lawler: I know, since when does a Canadian ever win something? Jim Ross: No, I can't believe Chris Jericho won! He came in number one, everybody doubted him. He said this was his last chance to make a good effort in his career, and he did it well! Congratulations to Chris Jericho, he is going to WrestleMania! [/FONT]

Archived