Pray for my mom

Lars34

Hey guys just a little update.....the hospital here in Peoria,IL great they have a computer in the waiting room, so when its not my turn to be with mom I get to come on here & try to clear my head.....thanks guys for being here to talk too

Update Guys doc said for someone to have had a stroke less than 24 hours ago she is doing great...they got her to move her left arm & leg...so @ about 9pm tonight will be the first 24 hours and then we shall see what happens...Thanks to GDS you guys are there whan I guy needs to talk

[QUOTE=Lars34;518459]Guys doc said for someone to have had a stroke less than 24 hours ago she is doing great...they got her to move her left arm & leg...so @ about 9pm tonight will be the first 24 hours and then we shall see what happens...Thanks to GDS you guys are there whan I guy needs to talk[/QUOTE] That's great to hear. She will continue to reside in my prayers.

I'm glad that your mother is doing better now and I hope that she gets better. :) George Carlin survived 2 bad strokes during his life and lived a long time after the second one. I hope that she gets better and out of the hospital soon! All the best to you and your family. EDIT: Edited the message because of angry flaming in my PM box. If I don't believe, why do believers attack me on the subject, doing the exact same thing they don't want to come across themselves. Didn't mean to insult anyone. A big misunderstanding, that's all.

A Nice Update Hey all just wanted to let you all know....my mom gets to go home on monday...well to the hospital back home that is and then its the start of a long road of rehab....I had told her about all of you and she told me to tell yall Thanks Lars

Archived