"Reality: Check!" officially released

Guest Ransik

[url]http://files.filefront.com/2005zip/;4244232;;/fileinfo.html[/url] Here you are all; the first official release of the Beta you knew as Dose of Reality. -204 workers -WWE, TNA, RoH, OVW, BCW & ETWA -Relationships are done -Samoa Joe's Clutch has been added, so :P to you all! :D There will definitely be more workers added, so PLEASE no complaints about that. Lemme know what you all think! Edit: Damn link is fixed. lol

Ok all, I'm thinking for the next release, I need to focus on more Indy workers yea, but I also think I should focus on adding in as many women wrestlers as possible in order to add in a women's fed like GLOW. I've noticed that in running a 2 year career, Cheerleader Melissa & Ariel usually disappear pretty quickly and are never heard from again while generated women get contracts left and right. And yes, I will be working on RoH and OVW guys as much as I possibly can, although I wouldn't expect too much unless I want to spend a few days downloading some events which isn't likely considering my speed. So throw some ideas, thoughts, and feedback my way and I'll do my best to improve things!

Alrighty, I spent the last hour going through TEW to collect names for the next release, and I think this is definitely enough to satisfy people, cause lemme tell you, this is probably gonna take some time. I also plan on adding in JAPW and probably UPW & possibly GLOW as well. Here's the list, lemme know if you want others added; -Aaron Stevens (Idol) -Air Paris -AJ Sparx -Allison Danger -Angel Williams -April Hunter -Austin Aries -Balls Mahoney -B-Boy -Becky Bayless -Brock Lesnar -Chad Collyer -Chaz Warrington -Chuck Palumbo -Daizee Haze -Danny Doring -Dawn Marie -Desire (Kim Neilson) -Doink the Clown -Dustin Rhodes -Dusty Rhodes -Erica Porter -Goldylocks -Glen Gilbertti -Glen Ruth -Harry Smith -HC Loc -Homicide -Jade Chung -Jay Lethal -Jazz -Jimmy Rave -Jim "Anvil" Neidhart -Joel Gertner -Joel Maximo -Joey Styles -Johnny Grunge -Jose Maximo -Justin Credible -Kid Kash -Kimberly Page -L.A. Park -Larry Zybyszko -Lex Lovett -Lisa Moretti (Ivory) -Looney Lane -Low-Ki -Luna Vachon -Matt Cappotelli -Matt Morgan -Maven -Mercedes Martinez -Michael Modest -Mikey Whipwreck -Mr. Aguila -Nattie Neidhart -New Jack -Nigel McGuinness -Nikki Roxx -Prince Nana -Randy Savage -Rebecca Knox -Rick Steiner -Roadkill -Rowdy Roddy Piper -Scott Norton -Scott Steiner -Sean O'Haire -Sean Waltman -Shane Douglash -Shane McMahon -Shannon Ward -Shelly Martinez -Simply Luscious -Spike Dudley -Stacy Colon -Stephanie McMahon -Sumie Sakai -Tata Charisma -Teddy Hart -Terry Funk -Tony Mamaluke -Trent Acid -Trinity -Trudi Denucci -Ultimo Dragon -Vader -Valentina -Vampire Warrior -Vampiro

Actually, Ariel is recognized as the GLOW Champion, so I thought the promotion was still running. I know very little about those guys, so I'm not sure if they're gonna be added. Update: everyone to Chaz Warrington is completed.

Up to Erica Porter is completed. I've decided to use the TEW bios as I don't think anyone really cares what the bios say. But things are moving quicker than I thought. I've added UPW and I believe I put in JAPW as well.

I'm not sure yet. I checked out the Japan promotions in TEW 2005's RaveX, and I don't know anything about most of the wrestlers. If I add them in, the move sets are most likely gonna be wrong aside from finishers.

Well hell. My computer decided to get infected, and wouldn't load up Windows with either normal or safe mode, so I had to format it, which means 25 wrestlers and 3 promotions done for absolutely no reason at all. I'll work on it when I feel like it at this point...

Okay then... after 2 hours of work trying to get somewhere from all the data I lost; -Added ASW, JAPW, PWG, UPW, & UXW -Added all their Titles as well as the OVW Titles -Added in all Move Set shells for new workers -Imported half the pics for new workers -Fixed ALL TNA wrestler's overness where needed I guess that's not bad for a couple hours, although now I'm so far back it's gonna take some time to get back where I was.

Another small update for you all; -Added in BCW -Re-done up to Chad Collyer -Added in all events for the 11 companies (brings it to 109) -Got pics for Buzzard, D'Amore & Looney Lane So did anyone find that TNA wrestler with the error in his finisher/moves yet?

The release was set for about 2 weeks from now til the computer crashed, so now I'm backing it up every couple days so it doesn't happen again. I only work 29 hours this week since my anniversary is today (and its 5am, so I get about 3 hours to myself) so I'll try to get some stuff done. Might be another few weeks though since I lost so much.

Alrighty, figured I'd update exactly what's been done; -218 *completely completed* workers -12 promotions -44 title belts -269 relationships -5 TV Shows -125 events The promotions are ASW, BCW, ETWA, HWA, JAPW, OVW, PWG, RoH, TNA, UPW, UXW, & WWE. Currently I am running through all completed workers, assigning them to the companies they work for, and adding in the proper Champs where I can, as obviously some Titles will be held by workers not created so far. Also, Japanese promotions and workers are VERY last on the list, as it will take the longest for me to do properly, as I know almost nothing about most of the workers and promotions. If someone would be willing to make the Japanese workers for me to import and make me a help file with their top moves, things will go along much faster. Thanks!

Everybody's really quiet lately. Are there no suggestions or is everyone just waiting for the next release before saying anything? Edit: A little update for you all; -Up to Homicide in the new workers list is completed -Chris Jericho set to free agent & inactive -All workers set to their current contracts This makes 230 completed workers thus far.

Would everyone like me to stop halfway through the new workers and make a new release so you guys have a few new promotions and such to use? Cause the way I'm going I won't be finished the whole list for a couple weeks, as that happens when one person is working on the entire thing.

Archived