ok, so I have never had an A show before but I thought yesterday would be my perfect chance. I booked 7 matches for the evening, the first match received an A rating, and the last THREE matches received A ratings, all in a row....this was at the royal rumble....yet I still got a B+ rating.....three back to back to back A matches should be a guarenteed A rating, and my angles all received good ratings aswell. Dont know what I have to do to get an A rating. (Oh yea, the royal rumble was the third match and recieved a C+ rating and Vince McMahon won...)

Well, I don't have much experience with angles. I don't use them, because they normally ruin my shows. (I need at least A-shows so I don't fall in popularity, what is especially bad as I need A*-shows to raise it.) But I have one possible explanation: Usually it doesn't matter much how the show was in general. You should always take care of your TWO final matches of the show. - But: If your Main Event is only a weak A, while other matches (in particular the Co ME) are better A's, then you can get a malus, leading to an unlucky B+. On the other hand, if you have a good A Main Event, B+, B and sometimes even B- can be enough for an A-show. I even did a couple of A*-shows with 2 final A matches. But like I said, I don't use angles. When I did, a sure A-show (B+ coME, A Main Event) got a lot worse.

[QUOTE=like2throw;518875]three back to back to back A matches should be a guarenteed A rating[/QUOTE] No, it shouldn't - what you haven't taken into consideration is that the final rating isn't dependent entirely on the segment grades. You may well have gotten an A show grade purely from the segments, but you then may have lost points due to penalties (examples being having too few segments or overusing a particular worker) and that reduced the final result.

Archived