Training Problem

Ok I'm slightly confused right now, my training was go great, stats rising every 2-5 weeks and it seemed to fine. But suddenly once my Tech hit 29 and Speed hit 21, everything is going down!? No matter what training I tried it was bombing, I put Speed and Speed & Flex at 100% and it still said decrease in 6 weeks!? Here is my scheudle at the min... Wrestling Coach Focus on Cardio - 10% Focus on Psychology - 0% Focus on Strength - 15% Focus on Technical - 30% Focus on Speed - 35% Focus on Working Safely - 5% Focus on Microphone Tech - 5% Fitness Coach Focus on Road Work - 25% Focus on Physical Strength - 20% Focus on Cardio - 20% Focus on Speed and Flexibility - 25% Focus on Muscle Mass - 10% Focus on Weight Loss - 0% Activity: Training with Mentor - 45% Fitness Regime - 45% Review Wrestling Footage - 5% Free Time - 5% Stamina, Speed, Tech all down.. Mic and Charisma up everything else no change?

Well you have that other post about the arm injury, if your guy is still recovering from that then you likely can't train or workout. Otherwise everything should still be going up, generally training regimens don't need to be altered until stats hit around 50 or 60 and then it gets much harder to increase so you have to focus on specific areas instead of being able to do everything.

My stats continued to rise during injury, well Charisma and Mic skills anyway, the rest stayed.. but when I returned for about 3 weeks my stats slipped up, then suddenly went back up again without a change? lol I've managed to tweak a routine that boosts: Power every 4 weeks Technical every 6 weeks Speed every 6 weeks Stamina every 4 weeks Mic Skills every 4 weeks Charisma every 2 weeks. Anybody else figured out a better one for a rooke to legend?

Archived