Celebrity Championship Wrestling: Season 2

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cmtpress.com/imageslogo/public/2008-07-02/HH_CCW_MED_RES_LOGO_1_250.jpg[/IMG] [B]Celebrity Championship Wrestling: Season 2[/B][/CENTER] Celebrity Championship Wrestling HQ South Gate, California January 10, 2008 I walked into the main conference room knowing that my job today was going to be a fairly easy one. I was going to be the bearer of good news for the people in the room. In the room was who you would expect Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff and then Jimmy Hart. All of them looked on intently as I began to speak. "CMT plans on extending your contract on Celebrity Championship Wrestling," I reported,"The idea seems to have caught enough views to justify a second season. As such I have been assigned to be the liaison between you and CMT." "Well that is good news," Hogan replied." "However CMT would like to change the format of the show and change a few things," I continued,"The show will change to look more like an actual wresting promotion instead of a reality show while still sorta keeping that element." "I'm not exactly seeing what you are trying to get at,"Bischoff said. "Well, what CMT is looking for is more of an actual wrestling program but they would like to keep things fresh with new stars and people so they have decided to put in a new elimination format. As it stands with them they wish to have it set up that every 4 weeks a new celebrity is added and one is sent packing. The three "talent managers" will state who they feel should get the boot and the fans will vote who goes." "Sounds good but who will those "talent managers" be?" asked Hogan. "At this point you are going to be seen as the owner, Hulk, as it is in reality so you will be dealing more with the matches and such. The three talent managers will be like the judges from last season. Bischoff will be staying as a talent manager. CMT has contacted Ric Flair and he has stated his intent to be one of the managers for the show and help with training some. Trish Stratus will also be joining as part of the female element. If it's alright with you Hart they would like you to move to the commentary booth." "That's not a problem," Hart replied. "Alright then, when you have the roster ready send it to me and I'll hand it over the CMT for approval. I'll see you folk later." I shook hands with everyone in the room before leaving and got ready to make a show. (I hope to have some fun with this one. The next post will have the roster.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cmtpress.com/imageslogo/public/2008-07-02/HH_CCW_MED_RES_LOGO_1_250.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]CCW Roster[/SIZE] [U][SIZE="4"]Owner[/SIZE][/U] [B]Hulk Hogan[/B] [U][SIZE="4"]Talent Managers[/SIZE][/U] [B]Eric Bischoff Trish Stratus Ric Flair[/B] [SIZE="4"][U]Commentary[/U][/SIZE] [B]Bubba the Love Sponge Jimmy Hart[/B] [SIZE="4"][U]Training Staff/Managers[/U][/SIZE] [B]Tom Howard Harley Race Paul Heyman Bill Goldburg Roddy Piper Al Snow[/B] [SIZE="4"][U]Celebs[/U][/SIZE] [B]Eric "Butterbean" Esch Dustin Diamond Dennis Rodman Danny Bonaduce Kevin Federline Toby Keith Kyle Petty Adam "Pacman" Jones Tim Allen John Stossel David J. Elliot Robert "Kid Rock" Ritchie Billy Ray Cyrus Simon Cowell Keith Oblerman Erin Murphy Tina Fey Britany Spears Sara Evans Shandi Finnessey[/B] [SIZE="4"][U]Champions[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]CCW Champion[/B][/COLOR] [B]Dennis Rodman[/B] 1 time Champion December 2008 - Present [COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]CCW Tag Team Champion[/B][/COLOR] [B]Vacant[/B] [COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]CCW Women's Champion[/B][/COLOR] [B]Vacant[/B] [I]Check your local listings for date and time of CCW![/I][/center]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]CCW Card for Saturday February, 6th 2009[/U][/SIZE] [B]Main Event Single's Match [COLOR="SandyBrown"]For the CCW Championship[/COLOR][/B] Dennis Rodman (c) vs. Eric Esch [B]Match Three Regular Tag Team Match [COLOR="SandyBrown"]For the CCW Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] Diamonds In the Rough (Danny Bonaduce & Dustin Diamond) vs. Outlaws (Toby Keith & "Rowdy" Robert Ritchie) [B]Match Two Single's Match[/B] Kevin "K-Fed" Federline vs. Adam "Packman" Jones [B]Opening Match Single's Match [COLOR="SandyBrown"]For the CCW Women's Championship[/COLOR][/B] Erin Murphy vs. Sara Evans vs. Tina Fey vs. Britany Spears Including a chance to meet the stars in character and much more.[/CENTER] [I][The actual show wont be up for awhile as I still have to enter some of the celebrities into the database but that is the card as of right now.[/I]

Main Event Single's Match For the CCW Championship [B]Dennis Rodman[/B] (c) vs. Eric Esch Match Three Regular Tag Team Match For the CCW Tag Team Championship [B]Diamonds In the Rough (Danny Bonaduce & Dustin Diamond)[/B] vs. Outlaws (Toby Keith & "Rowdy" Robert Ritchie) Match Two Single's Match [B]Kevin "K-Fed" Federline[/B] vs. Adam "Packman" Jones Opening Match Single's Match For the CCW Women's Championship Erin Murphy vs. Sara Evans vs. [B]Tina Fey[/B] vs. Britany Spears

Archived