So I got surgery... And...

I got surgery. Sure, I know none of you care.. I was in the hospital for a couple weeks. I finally got out today... I was so excited to hang out with my daughter and my wife again... it sucks, because I still cant go to work for another week.. But that's ok... Bowl Bound should be out.. right? I come home thinking, "I'm logging on, getting that game, and it will keep me busy while I'm not at work.." What a let down... OCTOBER... OCTOBER 12th... not even a demo. Oh well.

I know what you mean dude, I sit on this board hour after hour hitting the refresh button every 5 mins just hoping BBCF will be out any second. Than I get depressed and drink myself into a stupper. seriously guys, how many different ways can we see post of how pissed off, disapointed, irated you all can get till the game comes out??

Uh-Oh you are in trouble now! [QUOTE=Doomba]I got surgery. Sure, I know none of you care.. I was in the hospital for a couple weeks. I finally got out today... I was so excited to hang out with my daughter and my wife again... it sucks, because I still cant go to work for another week.. But that's ok... Bowl Bound should be out.. right? I come home thinking, "I'm logging on, getting that game, and it will keep me busy while I'm not at work.." What a let down... OCTOBER... OCTOBER 12th... not even a demo. Oh well.[/QUOTE] Watch out for the fanboys (or girls)!! Haven't you heard the excuses err ah reasons why this game isn't late yet? Let me enlighten you, This game is not late yet because: (1) Q3 (which was listed on the Web Site as the release date for many months) was never meant as a real release date, more like a place holder?! (2) The game is not late until the last College Football Bowl game is played! (3) The game cannot be released until it is bug free (unlike any other game ever released). (4) TCB has not been released yet :rolleyes: (5) [I]Real[/I] Fans (whomever they are) will play this game anytime during the year regardless of what season it comes out during.... (6) You are lucky to even be allowed to purchase such an incredibly wonderful game, whenever it comes out!! Ok is that clear now? Crystal? You have been warned...... ;)

[QUOTE=Celts-Sonics Fan]Sadly I didn't make these things up, some people (fanboys/girls) actually said/believe this stuff!! :eek:[/QUOTE] Fanboy....hmmm lets see I purchased one of arlie's games and liked it, so I am a "fan" of his work so far, I am also a male so BOY would also fit. I guess I am a FANBOY... you are correct sir. Since I been waiting for a decent football game since FBPRO98 I am sure I will purchase BBCF nomatter when it comes out. the middle of the 2006 NASCAR season, who cares I would like to buy it TODAY but I cant BUY something that doesnt exist. Once the game is AVALIBLE for purchase I will but it, if it sucks royal arse than at that point I might reconsider product by Arlie but untill that time. Sure those that ask when the game will come out have every right to ask the question but when the question has been asked and answered 500000000 times on the board it becomes rediculas. Here is a clue... when their is some new NEWS it will be posted, till that time read some threads before asking the same questions over and over and over.

[QUOTE=BigDawg]Fanboy....hmmm lets see I purchased one of arlie's games and liked it, so I am a "fan" of his work so far, I am also a male so BOY would also fit. I guess I am a FANBOY... you are correct sir. Since I been waiting for a decent football game since FBPRO98 I am sure I will purchase BBCF nomatter when it comes out. the middle of the 2006 NASCAR season, who cares I would like to buy it TODAY but I cant BUY something that doesnt exist. Once the game is AVALIBLE for purchase I will but it, if it sucks royal arse than at that point I might reconsider product by Arlie but untill that time. Sure those that ask when the game will come out have every right to ask the question but when the question has been asked and answered 500000000 times on the board it becomes rediculas. Here is a clue... when their is some new NEWS it will be posted, till that time read some threads before asking the same questions over and over and over.[/QUOTE] Exactly which game did you like by Arlie? I only have purchased TPF and that was a waste of money.

[QUOTE=Celts-Sonics Fan]Exactly which game did you like by Arlie? I only have purchased TPF and that was a waste of money.[/QUOTE] TPF has server the guys in NFLsim very well, yea theirs a lot of problems with the game but its been working enought for 25+ guys to have a lot of fun for going on 5 seasons now. I tried FOF and it bored me to tears.

TPF was not up to the standard of any other game released by GDS or those involved here who were formerly at .400. As was mentioned by the last poster, TDCB was an excellent game, in the minds of many including mine the best game that has been released in its genre, hands down. Even so, TPF was not a total waste of money, it was just a disappointment in some ways, but in others it was actually quite good. Besides, there is not one thing that I've seen to indicate that BBCF won't be a big improvement and no-one else here has posted one. I have seen many indications to the contrary, which is why I'm still gonna buy the game. To each his own I guess ...

I'll decide based on the demo whether it's worth buying. Though I've bought all the .400 and GD games in the past, I don't decide my purchases by fandom only. Still, I have enough sense to know when pounding the keys will help and when it won't. We may want more frequent updates from Arlie, we're not going to get them ... he's obviously busy elsewhere. If that's a problem, leave the board for a while and come back (if you choose to) when the game releases. No one will begrudge you that, it's your right as a dissatisfied consumer. The rest of us will patiently wait and will then decide based on the quality of the demo, not on the quality of hype.

Archived