lets think here for a minute ok.

i would love to have this game out before college started would have been great but it is not out. so my thinking was Arlie had a baby congrats to him. so the testing is taking longier then they would have liked. Then comes along TEW 05 another game by Greydog and comes out before BBCF. So many bought TEW 05 and i hope so great game. so know Arlie has more time to test and make the game better. And this way the people who bought TEW 05 can now save money and buy BBCF. so i am thinking this game i hope will be out the end of the month. SO RELAXE THIS GAME WILL BE HERE SOON.

Soon?? [QUOTE=rayps23]i would love to have this game out before college started would have been great but it is not out. so my thinking was Arlie had a baby congrats to him. so the testing is taking longier then they would have liked. Then comes along TEW 05 another game by Greydog and comes out before BBCF. So many bought TEW 05 and i hope so great game. so know Arlie has more time to test and make the game better. And this way the people who bought TEW 05 can now save money and buy BBCF. so i am thinking this game i hope will be out the end of the month. SO RELAXE THIS GAME WILL BE HERE SOON.[/QUOTE] Is that October soon or November soon? :eek:

[QUOTE=rayps23]i would love to have this game out before college started would have been great but it is not out. so my thinking was Arlie had a baby congrats to him. so the testing is taking longier then they would have liked. Then comes along TEW 05 another game by Greydog and comes out before BBCF. So many bought TEW 05 and i hope so great game. so know Arlie has more time to test and make the game better. And this way the people who bought TEW 05 can now save money and buy BBCF. so i am thinking this game i hope will be out the end of the month. SO RELAXE THIS GAME WILL BE HERE SOON.[/QUOTE] .............and there you have it, folks. This game will be here soon. Just sit back and relaxe.

[QUOTE=chammer39]All I can say is the lack of information is ridiculous at this point in time. I've been waiting for awhile, but still don't know the status. Will we have a game at all?[/QUOTE] I asked my Magic 8 Ball and: All signs point to yes. Seriously - in another thread I've seen reports that the game is in the hands of the beta testers so I think it's safe to say that we will indeed have a game.

Archived