RAW in the UK

Eisen-verse

This isn't a spoiler since they announced the PPV match a week ago. So, I'm sure it won't rattle anyone to know that it's Cena vs. Jericho at the PPV. With that being said.... Did I miss something? Why does Cena get a title shot straight out of the gate after being injured? Yes, I know he's the WWE's biggest superstar... but doesn't one have to "work" for their title shots? It just makes the WWE look really bad throwing this match together out of nowhere.

I can understand where you are coming from, but lets see where the story goes before we slate it. My thoughts would be Y2J wins, possibly by DQ with Batista interfering, Cena is then irate with Boretista for ruining his title shot and previously injuring him, and carry it on from there. If it was Funaki getting a shot then I could understand your point about working for it, but Cena has been on the Jesus push for as long as I remember, so not like he hasn't worked for it in the past, and he is amongst only 3 or 4 title contenders on RAW, and baring in mind Punk is being depushed, Y2J and Michaels can't do anything for a while because of the 4 match/6 month rule, etc. etc. it only really leaves you with Cena.

I saw Raw in the U.K, at a Butlins in Minehead Randy Orton has been re-introduced to WWE now. (Ha I saw him first!!!). That means that he could of had the feud with Y2J. After all, Y2J was cheated at Armageddon, it could cause new heat, insted of "Cena and Orton fight in singles competition for the hundredth time on PPV". Also in Minehead(Not in order): William Regal def. Cody Rhodes Manu def. D-Lo Beth Pheonix def. Candice Michelle for Womens Championship Marella def. Kingston for IC championship. Dreamer def. Gurerrororoeo (Surprise ECW match) Rey Mysterio def. Kane (No DQ match, the got out a bin and everything) Mike Knox def. Jamie Noble And in the main event Batista def. Y2J for the WH Championship... ...By DQ when Randy Orton interfered. So then CM Punk came out and decided that they should all have a tag match. Orton & Y2J Vs. Low-budget Lesner & CM Punk. Batista went to Bomb Y2J, but then Orton hit him and set up for an RKO, which Batista reversed into a push into Punk. Punk used that to lift up Orton, G2S. Batista then bombed Jericho and all was predictable. Before the original WH title match Jericho accidentaly threw a chair at a kid in the front row! HA HA HA HA. But then that kid got lifted in the ring after the match by Punk and Batista, and he got to lift the WH title. Lucky 8 Year Old...

Archived